WrestleMania Fantasies Ch. 02

Story Info
How one fan spends the week leading up to the Main Event.
2.5k words
4.45
13k
00

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/28/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello?" even to my own half asleep ears my voice sounded throaty and a little impatient.

"Good morning beautiful," came Randy Orton's voice.

I stretched slowly, "Good morning Randy. What time is it?"

There was a pause as he obviously checked his watch, "Probably around seven a.m. your time. Did I wake you up?"

"Well yeah Randy, it's seven a.m."

"I'm really sorry I honestly thought you would be up already."

"Why are you up?"

"I'm always up early, I guess I'm just a morning person."

"That's just unnatural."

He laughed softly, "Who are you to talk to me about unnatural? You have done plenty of unnatural things to me."

"I have not. Everything I've done to you was perfectly lovely and natural."

Again he laughed, "I'll give you that it was lovely."

"So what brings you to me so early in the morning?"

"I was wondering of you are planning on coming to WrestleMania?"

My mind flashed to thoughts of David for a moment, "Yeah I am."

"Where are you staying?"

"I don't know yet, I've only recently gotten the tickets."

"Really? I thought they were sold out."

"You might say I have friends in high places."

"Apparently," he paused for a moment, "What day are you coming into town?"

"Honestly Randy, I haven't gotten that far yet. Probably Monday or Tuesday so I can get settled."

"Cool, I'm coming in on Tuesday to do press, you wanna get together?"

"Sure, but I've already got some tentative plans but as soon as those are more solid we can get together before or after that."

"What kind of plans do you have?" I could almost hear the lewd implications in his voice.

"Dinner with some friends," I lied, no need to tell him everything, "you know I always get together with Stephanie when I get the chance."

"Yeah, you know Paul really doesn't like that."

"I've heard, but he should just get over it. She's been a friend. So anyway as soon as I am out of that we can get together."

"Great, are you sure you don't need tickets?"

"I'm sure Randy but I do appreciate the offer."

"Well you've got my number, give me a call when you know what hotel and what day you're coming in."

"Okay."

After hanging up with Randy I went back to sleep for a few hours and had many wonderful dreams with will Randy and David. When I finally got up, I made a list of all the things I needed to do before leaving town. The item at the top of the list was also the one I was dreading the most. I finally screwed up my courage and called him.

"Where are you running away to now?" his smoke scarred voice demanded.

"Detroit."

"And what's in Detroit?"

I paused, "WrestleMania." I said softly.

"You know you have a show opening in less than a month and you have no pictures for it."

"That's not true. I have plenty of pictures. I just haven't printed them."

"You know if you had an assistant . . . " it was his favorite argument.

"I'm not getting an assistant and you know it. I just called to let you know that your cash cow is going out of town."

"So when Vanity Fair calls and says they want you to shoot George Clooney, I should just tell them 'I'm sorry, she's busy watching wrestling'?"

"If Vanity Fair calls . . . you have my cell phone number."

He gave the sigh of a beaten man, "Fine, have fun."

"I always do!"

After talking to my agent I made a few more phone calls and got my plane tickets and a double hotel room. Next I called Rene .

"Wassup?"

"Well what are you doing all of next week and the next weekend?"

"Um, working."

"Even Sunday?"

She paused, "Why?"

"I happen to have gotten some comp tickets to WrestleMania."

"You're shitting me?"

"Nope."

"How did you get those?"

"David Bautista."

There was a long silence then a soft chuckle, "I knew pimping you out to all those wrestlers would eventually pay off."

"Yeah Dave called last night and Randy called this morning."

"Damn girl you are popular . . . so when are we leaving?"

I went over the details, giving her flight times and hotel info. We'd be leaving at different times so we just agreed to meet at the hotel.

The days didn't pass fast enough. But when Monday morning arrived, I still managed to be almost late for my flight. I've never been a good flyer so I tried to go to sleep, but I just couldn't get comfortable. As a result when I landed in Detroit, I was more than a little cranky.

While I was waiting for a cab the world went very dark as someone covered my eyes "Guess who?" came Randy's voice. I turned and was taken into his arms, "How are you?" he asked.

I hugged him tightly, "I hate to fly!" I started to say more but I could feel his hands moving to my ass. I opened my mouth to protest but he covered my mouth with his and kissed me deeply. His tongue was sweet as it entered my mouth, his kiss had a distinctly cinnamon taste. His hand moved to the back of my head and his fingers tangled, "I want to fuck you," he whispered in my ear.

I pulled away from him and looked him up and down. He was wearing a dark blue suit with a deep royal blue shirt open at the throat. He was giving me a look that made me wonder if we'd make it to the hotel. "Your place or mine?" I asked.

"I don't care," he practically purred at me.

My knees went a little weak as I turned to hail a cab. While I waited for the cars to jockey into position Randy stood behind me, his fingers teased the line of my spine as my skin tingled. Just as the cab pulled up, Randy brushed my ponytail aside and kissed the back of my neck. I

spun hard to face him, "You evil brat! You know what that does to me!" I smiled up at him.

He gave a lopsided smile and leaned down to my ear, "Yeah, it makes your nipples hard and your pussy wet."

I ran my fingers through his hair and pulled gently, "And you love my wet pussy."

"You're damn right!"

In the back of the cab Randy's hands seemed to be everywhere at once. He pulled me onto his lap, my legs crossing his. Randy's lush mouth moved from my neck to my ears. I quivered softly as he gently nibbled my earlobe. His hand found my right breast and he cupped it gently. I snaked my arm around his neck and ran my fingers through his hair. Randy wasted no time sliding his hand down my body, pausing only to unfasten my jeans. Before he could go any further, I covered his hand with mine, "Wait til we get to the hotel, then we can fuck all night long. But not here, not in the back of a cab."

"Oh, I wasn't planning on fucking you right here. I just wanted to feel your pussy. As he spoke, he slid his hands into my jeans. He easily found my hard clit and teased it. I arched my back and gasped loudly as he slid his fingers into me. His mouth moved over my neck, kissing and nibbling his way to my ear.

"Tease my clit," I whispered.

He took my earlobe between his teeth and whispered softly, "I cannot wait to fuck you!" His fingers began moving at a steady pace in and out of me. I couldn't stop writhing on his lap. I turned my head and buried my face in his neck, breathing his scent deeply. I crossed my legs, trapping his hand. I could feel his hard cock pressing against my thigh as I moved on his hand.

Slowly the tension began to build, bringing me closer to orgasm, "I'm gonna cum!" I whispered in his ear.

"God baby, I want you to ride my hand til you cum." His words pushed me over the edge, pulling a deep moan out of me as I felt my inner walls contract around the fingers he'd shoved deep inside me. I knew I was practically whimpering as I tried to hide my orgasm from the cab driver.

Soon I was trying to regain my breath as Rand pulled me even closer against his chest. He pulled his fingers from deep inside me, and they were shiny with my juices. He admired his handy work for a moment then brought the glistening fingers to my lips. Without even thinking I sucked first one finger clean then the other. After his fingers were clean, I looked up at him, "You don't want a taste?"

Again came his lopsided grin, "Don't worry, I will be tasting that sweet pussy." I laughed softly and kissed the side of his neck as I fastened my jeans. He took my face in his hands and kissed me deeply. There was something really decadent about kissing Randy. His mouth was something I could get distracted by merely looking at, let alone kissing him. We were still kissing when I heard the cab driver discreetly clear his throat. I paid the cab as Randy took our bags out of the trunk. After the cab pulled away we both noticed that we were at the Hilton, "Are you staying here too?" we both asked at the same time. We agreed that after we both checked in I would go to his room after dropping off my stuff in my room.

Before I left the front desk the maitra'd handed me an envelope, "This was delivered for you today miss," he said softly.

I opened the envelope and inside were two tickets to WrestleMania as well as a short handwritten note explaining that David had thought it would be better just to have the tickets delivered to me at the hotel. He was worried that leaving them at Will Call would mean that if I got there late they might be given to someone else. I was about to call David and thank him when I felt my ponytail brushed aside and Randy's lips against the back of my neck, "I can't wait for you, come to my room now. Please!" his voice held a slightly pleading tone that was powerfully erotic.

I turned to face him and snaked my hand to the back of his head, pulling him down to me, "Take me upstairs and fuck me," I told him with my lips close to his ear. I felt him shudder in my arms, but he said nothing. Instead he took my hand and led me to the elevators. Once the doors closed Randy's hand moved to my ass where he held me gently, stroking and occasionally pinching me. He only let me go long enough to shrug out of his jacket and drape it over the handle of his suitcase.

The second we were inside the door of his suite Randy tossed his suitcase to the side and grabbed me, pulling me pulling me into his arms. His mouth covered mine in a heated kiss, his hands pulled my hair free of it's elastic. I reached for the buttons of his shirt only to have my hands pushed away as he pulled my t-shirt off over my head. He easily moved so he was sitting on the couch, pulling me so I was straddling him. He reached around me and in a quick movement my bra was on the floor and Randy's fingers were teasing my nipples. His mouth moved from my neck down to my right nipple, he used the tip of his tongue to tease me, it had an instant effect. "God Randy!" I groaned as I pressed against him. He moved his hands to my hips

and turned us so I was on my back on the couch. Together we worked frantically to get my jeans off.

"Goddamn!" Randy said appreciatively licking his lips. His fingers moved quickly to my pussy, opening me and teasing me, "I just love how you get so fucking wet." He slid two fingers into me, I immediately tightened myself around those fingers, "Oh goddamn I have got to fuck you!" he stood up and moved to the end of the couch, "Turn over," he instructed. I did as I was told, lifting my ass and giving it a little wiggle to tease him. To my surprise he grabbed my ankles and pulled me until my hips were over the arm of the couch. I heard him unzip his pants and felt him press the tip of his cock against me.

"Please Randy!"

He chuckled softly then in one hard stroke he rammed his hard cock into me. Again I tightened around him, "God! You fucking bitch!" he groaned deeply then began thrusting in and out of me. His hands held my hips tightly, his fingers digging into my skin.

"Harder Randy! Fuck me harder!" I begged loudly.

He tangled one hand in my hair and pulled hard, "I want you to cum on my cock you little bitch. Let me feel the wet little pussy cum!" Then he placed a few hard bites on my neck and shoulders.

"If you want me to cum, you're gonna have to fuck me like a man!" To my surprise he pushed his cock all the way into me and held it there. Then he reached around my thigh and with his fingers he found my clit. I couldn't stop the loud gasp as he gave the hard little button a firm pinch. While the pain of the pinch was jarring it also sent a bolt of pleasure through me. I tried to pull away, to escape the intensity, but Randy held me tightly and continued to pinch and release my clit. I writhed beneath his touch, finally cumming hard with a loud scream and a warm gush of juices. I knew my inner walls were clutching at him tightly and I was finally rewarded as Randy

began to cum. He pressed even deeper into me and groaned through clenched teeth.

After what seemed like forever Randy pulled out of me and began covering my neck and back with soft kisses. His hands moved up my sides and then snaked around my waist, "That was . . . "

I laughed and stood up so I could turn in his arms, "That was good," I raised up on my toes and kissed him softly.

His brow was shiny with sweat and his eyes were slightly glazed. "Don't leave," he whispered softly.

"I won't but I need a shower," I smiled coyly up at him, "Unless you want to clean me up?"

He laughed, "Nah, get your ass in the shower."

"You joining me?"

"Maybe in a minute but I need to sit for a second."

"Okay, but I'm gonna want a second round sooner rather than later."

"Oh don't worry. I'm not done with you yet."

"Good."