WrestleMania Weekend Debauchery Ch. 02

Story Info
Becky brings a guy back to her hotel.
3.4k words
4.46
14k
10

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/17/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following is a work of erotic fan fiction centred on wrestling personality Noelle Foley. After WrestleMania, three friends hit up a club and have the fortunate experience of meeting up with three of the hottest women in professional wrestling.

********************

It was the night of WrestleMania. Fans and performers alike had fled the building to cool down, go to bed and prepare for a flight in the morning. More still had sought out venues to keep the party going, especially the flying fans looking to make a holiday out of their trip. In the case of Ralph and his friends, Jason and Barry, they had made sure to hit up one of the most exclusive clubs in New Orleans. They had already struck gold, when Noelle Foley, Becky Lynch and Paige walked through the doors. Jason and Noelle had clearly already hit it off, and had slipped away for a more private rendezvous. Barry, having secured entry into the club for trio, had called dibs on Paige and the two were getting embarrassingly friendly with one another already. That left Ralph with the Irish Lass Kicker, Becky Lynch.

Unlike the other two girls, who were known to be a bit ditzy - and maybe even slutty - Ralph didn't have a read on Becky. He was aware that she had broken up with her boyfriend some time back, and there was no indication that she was in a relationship with anyone else. Ralph was frustrated - he knew it wouldn't be as easy to get into Becky's pants as Noelle's or Paige's, but he felt the reward of fucking the enigmatic Irishwoman would surpass almost any other wrestler. They were seated together at the bar, making small talk. Already, Noelle and Paige had left with the other two guys.

"You girls are able to stay in town the night, being on SmackDown, right?" He asked. She was clearly waiting for him to make any moves, so he thought he'd start out cautiously.

"Yeah, working on SmackDown is a great bonus," she replied, clearly tired. Becky was the only one of the three that actively wrestled, so the show had clearly taken a lot more out of her than Noelle or Paige. Ralph figured that what she needed was some tender loving care.

"Even so, you have to be pretty banged up after Mania. Paige and Noelle are the lucky ones." Becky smiled at his concern for her wellbeing, even though she was tough enough not to need it.

Becky wore a simple sea-blue sleeveless blouse and a pair of black leggings. She had accompanied the others on this excursion after the show, but she clearly had no interest in impressing men like they did. Sitting cross-legged on the barstool, she sipped her single malt Irish whiskey, letting the man opposite her make the moves.

"I might be banged up, but you'd better not think I'm some delicate flower," she smirked. Becky was straightforward - she wasn't going to tease a guy like Noelle, but she wasn't going to jump his bones like Paige either. She would let this one play out a little longer before she came to a decision.

"No way anyone could think a professional wrestler is delicate," he responded coolly. Ralph wasn't going to be flustered by the tests being laid out in front of him. "I'm jetlagged this whole weekend just flying out here. I can't imagine what it's like doing that every couple of days."

"It's a living," Becky responded. She liked the challenge this guy was giving her, and she was 90% sure she was going to fuck him. She down her whiskey, and shifted in her seat. Her arms were well-defined for WrestleMania season, and she liked to show off her famous shoulders. She was swinging her leg lazily towards Ralph's now, waiting on his next move.

"You're totally right," he offered, "gotta get that bread. In fact, I'm so bushed after this journey that I was thinking of just calling it a night, heading back to my hotel." He stretched and made like he was ready to leave. Becky loved the audacity.

"Mine's closer," she laughed. She leaned in towards the American, grabbing his loose shirt collar to bring him in for a kiss. Despite this being what he had been working for, Becky wanted to let this guy know that it was her decision to take him home. She pressed her lips against his, quickly slipping her tongue inside his mouth. They wrestled back and forth, hotly pressing against one another during the brief exchange. Ralph's hands came from the seat to the back of Becky's neck, attempting to take some control of the situation. He leaned her head back as he moved to the edge of his seat, breaking their liplock to plant a wet array of kisses on her cheeks and down her neck. One hand played with her hair while the other chanced brushing down her blouse over her breasts.

Becky was giving him what he wanted, a taste of what was to come. He could feel her nipples stand to attention, braless beneath her top. She leaned away from his advances, finally grabbing his wandering hand by the wrist to push him away and look into his eyes.

"This is the Becky you can get tonight," she breathed. She had an intensity in her eyes, letting him know that she wasn't going to let her profession and the day that was in it make her a submissive cocksleeve for the wrestling fan. She took a last sultry look into his eyes, his wrist still firmly in her grip, before leaning in to plant her own series of wet kisses on his clean-shaven face and neck.

Finally, she released him from her grasp. Before he had a chance to respond, she was off the stool and walking towards the same door through which she and her friends had entered earlier in the evening. Ralph wasted no time following the sexy redhead, but he couldn't help noticing Barry and Paige in a corner booth near the door. Paige already had a hand down his pants, and appeared to be giving Barry a covert handjob right there in the club.

Ralph exited the venue, taking in the cool April night. Becky was making this tough on him, already a few yards down the street ahead of him. He jogged to catch up with her.

"You sure do like to make these guys work for it," he smiled. "Maybe I should have gone after Noelle instead." The cheek made Becky laugh.

"Noelle's a cocktease, to be perfectly honest," she replied, looking ahead. "She loves that men treat her like this goddess of fertility, and she lets them mack on her all evening. She might pick one to go home with, and give him the experience of worshipping her one-on-one, but she never goes all the way with these guys. She might give them a handjob or even let them cum in her mouth, but she's smart enough not to let them say they conquered her."

Ralph was surprised at how candid Becky was. Maybe it was the couple of whiskeys she'd knocked back or the post-Mania buzz, but he hadn't taken her for someone so straightforward. He also knew that conquering Noelle Foley was exactly what Jason was probably up to at this moment. His friend was not a man that would allow a cocktease to have it her way.

"Here we are now," Becky chirped. They stood in front of what looked like a luxurious little hotel. She turned to Ralph, grabbing his shirt again to initiate another noisy, wet kiss. Dishing the dirt on her friend had clearly put Becky in a good mood. She moaned into his mouth, her tongue wrestling with his again as she wrapped both her arms around his neck. Ralph knew she was more ready for this now than ten minutes previously, and began to slip his hands inside her easy-access leggings. He could feel the thong hugging her juicy ass, and he began to knead her cheeks roughly inside the leggings.

Becky forced her chest upwards to his, so Ralph could feel her rock-hard nipples pressing against his torso. Becky seemed determined to let him know that she was not a shy and retiring type, burnt out after performing at the biggest show of the year. She ran her fingers through his shock of brown hair, eliciting a short series of moans into his mouth. Ralph was already rock hard, and began to move her hands down towards his pants when she broke the kiss.

"Might be an idea to head inside first," she panted. She tried to keep her composure, but she was flushed now. The cold night air had left goosebumps up and down her bare arms, and Ralph almost though he could see a wet patch between her legs.

The pair wasted no time, walking briskly towards the elevator. Ralph looked to his left at the shorter woman as they waited on their ride. She was buzzing, looking towards him and biting her lip. She winked at him.

As soon as the elevator doors opened, they were inside. Their hands were all over one another before the doors had even closed. This time, Becky was even bolder, her hand pawing at Ralph's trousers, feeling up his hard dick underneath. He responded in kind, grabbing at her leggings to gain access to her moist hole. He had already begun the process, of yanking them down, revealing her ass in a red thong when the bell sounded to let them know they were nearly there.

Becky marched forward. Ralph was right on top of her, grabbing at her leggings and breathing onto her neck. She had to force him off of her to take the room key out of her back pocket, before she darted into the room ahead of him. He followed her into the spacious, well-lit hotel room.

He stood at the bed as Becky moved towards him, falling to her knees at his feet. She hungrily grabbed his pants, roughly undoing his belt and trousers before yanking them down to his ankles. Becky clearly had a competitive streak. She wrapped her small hand firmly around his pole, giving it quick and shallow pumps that had Ralph throwing his head back in agonised pleasure. Becky had one hand pressed against his leg for support, and felt his muscles tense with each pump, reacting to each ministration. She knelt at his feet, full clothed except for her leggings pulled just below her ass to reveal her thong.

Ralph began to inhale quickly and Becky had not slowed her pace at all. She continued with her dry handjob, enjoying the feeling of his rock-hard shaft without any lube. Ralph looked down at her grin as she made his cock suffer, and grabbed at her hair. He yanked her head back, breaking her grip on his cock and she smiled open-mouthed up at him. He saw the glint in her eyes before she shut them and stuck her wet tongue out at him, wrestling her hand free to clasp both onto his thighs.

Ralph took two handfuls of Becky's long, thick hair, stepping forward to rest his aching cockhead on her tongue. He savoured the feeling for a moment, leaving his member to rest a moment at her mouth's entrance. He closed his own eyes and he could sense Becky move her tongue back and forth ever so slightly to satisfy the tip of his cock. Her competitive nature was about to overpower him, and Ralph gripped her hair hard enough that he could feel her digging her own nails into his thighs. Nonetheless, Becky continued to slide her tongue in and out of her mouth, coating the underside of his cock with a thick layer of saliva.

Ralph could take no more. He grunted in frustration as he released his seed into Becky's warm, welcoming mouth. She pursed her lips around his dick as he pumped multiple shots of cum into her throat. She kept her lips positioned at the end of his cock, swirling her tongue over his head to clean the last drops of cum out. After doing so, she leaned back on her hands, opening her mouth to reveal his work sitting on her tongue and down her through. She looked at him smarmily before closing and swallowing, beaming with victorious pride as she did so.

"I win. Delicious!" She began to laugh, quite satisfied with having proven that she was not fatigued or wasted after her evening for any man to have his way.

"Ah, you bitch," Ralph sighed. The experience of cumming into a beautiful athlete's mouth had been incredibly pleasurable, but he was disappointed at not yet having gone the whole way. He supposed it would be on her terms if they did. "This isn't over," he shot back at her.

Ralph leaned down. He pulled Becky up to her feet by the arms and let her fall forward on the bed. He pulled her leggings all the way down as she kicked off her boots. Ralph took a moment to admire Becky's ass. She was a fit, lean girl. Since coming up to the main roster WWE, however, she had become meatier and all the sexier for it. Her ass was the most notable improvement, becoming thicker and firm. She clearly worked hard to keep it bubbly and round. Ralph gave each cheek a few light pats before grabbing them firmly and leaning into her now-moist pussy.

Much like she had done moments before, Ralph kept a firm grip on her ass cheeks as his nose pushed up against her folds. He took in her scene, before extending his tongue to lick across her pussy and tease her exposed clit. He could feel her bucking against his face, and he pressed harder against her soft butt to keep her where he wanted. Becky stifled her moans, not ready to give Ralph the satisfaction of making her cum so soon.

He was engrossed in her sex, lavishing long, wet licks up and down her entrance, sending a jolt of electricity through her body with every touch up against her clit. He moved his entire face in the action, kissing the warm insides of her thighs as his hands moved inwards to massage the back of her legs. He could hear Becky panting now, and her had were splayed out on either side, clenching the bed sheets as she bucked against his energetic tongue.

Becky began to audibly moan now, breathing heavily as she cursed under her breath. She finally raised her voice when Ralph slipped a finger into her soaked pussy.

"Fuck yes," she intoned, pressing her muscular legs and ass back as far as they would go to meet the intruding finger. Ralph took the chance to feel the hot wet sensation engulfing his middle finger, simply tensing it and relaxing as Becky had earlier done with her tongue. He could see how close she was now, her feet in front of him criss-crossing wildly. To send her over the edge, he inserted his forefinger into her pussy, his left hand sneaking around her leg to access her clit. As he did so, she began to convulse. Her powerful hips bucked against his torso as he stood properly, taking her legs off the bed with him.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh- oh- oh-" Becky's voice became higher and fainter as she was rocked by orgasm. Despite working hard not to let it happen, Ralph had succeeded in wearing out the redhead. He placed her gently back on the bed, her legs trembling as she stretched out on the grand king-size mattress.

Ralph kicked off his trousers to stand naked over the bed. He was fully erect again after hearing and seeing Becky moan to an orgasm of his own delivery. He crawled up on to the bed, caressing her panting, sweating form. Her fiery mane was everywhere around her head, sticking down to her face as she closed her eyes to catch her breath. She lay on her side to face away from Ralph, and he took the opportunity to admire her shapely, feminine figure. Her hips were wide, her ass was peachy, and her legs were well-toned. She still had on the blue blouse, and he could now make out her breasts as the sweat pasted it to her chest.

He began to kiss her naked arm, running his fingers through her hair as she turned to meet his advances once more. He made his way up to her shoulders, her neck, moving towards her lips when she turned quickly to face him, grabbing his wrist. Wordlessly, she pushed him back on his back. She rose off the bed to straddle his hips, his eager cock rubbing up against her mound.

Becky finally peeled the sweat-drenched blouse from her torso. For the first time, Ralph could take in her nude body in all its glory as she posed naturally above him. He trailed his finger across her light abs, quickly upwards to feel her perky breasts. She half-smiled as he did so, amused by the primal urge to get at her natural tits. While he was preoccupied, Becky took her hands to his dick once more. She stroked it again, this time slowly, lovingly. A thin coat of sweat covered her upper body, and she lazily stroked up and down his own slick cock.

Despite Ralph's engagement with Becky's chest, she could see him begin to breathe heavily, his hips moving by themselves beneath her. With that, she raised herself up, positioning his cockhead at the entrance he so wanted this evening. With a single movement, she sat to let his thick rod enter her. Ralph bucked his hips to get as deep inside her as possible, causing Becky to fall forward, her hands clasping his chest. The shock of her sudden impalement sent Ralph into a frenzy, as he began pumping quickly upwards. Becky bounced sharply up and down, her hair now covering her face as she moaned in ecstasy. She hadn't been with a man in weeks, and this had given her exactly the release she needed after another exhausting show.

Ralph clasped onto her pert ass. As Becky began to meet his thrusts by rocking her own hips back and forward, Ralph began to play with her asshold. Becky was taken aback by this, something she had not experienced with any lover. As he gently massaged her back passage, the frenzy of sensual signals in her brain cause her to buck as hard as she could against his pelvis.

"C'mon then, fuck me," she grunted as he forced his cock as deep as it would go while she simultaneously shook and swayed above him. She reached behind to grab at his wrists, but he wrestled against her. Ralph held both of Becky's hands at her side as he flipped her over to take the dominant position. Becky was lost for words at being taken like this, only freeing her hands to scratch and claw at his back as his pumps became shorter and harder.

"You'd better not cum in me," she spat, her legs locked tightly around his powerful waist. He pistoned in and out of her, not letting her know if he had heard. "Hey, unh, hey!" she shouted, in between her own moans of encouragement. Despite her need for him not to cum inside her, she wanted to make this experience last. She reached towards his legs and ass, clawing them, willing him ever deeper inside her.

As Becky felt a second orgasm come over her, she released her leg lock. Her legs were trembling even more violently than before and her head fell back in the mess of pillows as she let the searing pleasure overcome her.

As she did so, Ralph honoured her request, pulling his swelling cock out of her warmth. He only had to give it a single stroke before he was cumming even more roughly than before. He shot hot loads across Becky's abs, more pronounced now as she breathed in so deeply. He held on to her firm calves as his dick rested on her mound, pumping his seed up between her breasts and across her belly.

When he finished, he and Becky were both soaked in each other's sweat and cum. They were exhausted from their heated session, but both were satisfied with their performances. They both lay on their backs next to one another, simply catching their breath. As Ralph drifted to sleep next to the greatest lay of his life, he felt as though Becky has certainly proven that WrestleMania alone could not rob her of her stamina.