Wrestling

Story Info
She loses fight, but gains an orgasm or two.
971 words
3.72
121.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They playfully wrestled. She lost. She always lost. He smiled from on top of her, his knees pinning her torso to the bed as his hands held hers steadfastly above her head. She shook, trying to wriggle from his grasp. She knew her efforts would be futile, but she was never one to give up – stubborn, he called her every day.

He winked his sexy, dark eye at her and said, "¿Dame un pico?" She complied and lifted her head off the pillow and kissed his mouth lightly.

He sucked her bottom lip into his mouth as she licked his upper. He let go of her lips and placed his wet mouth onto her neck and sucked until a sizable red mark appeared. Satisfied, he gave the imprint a peck and returned to her mouth.

He opened her lips with his tongue and whispered, "Te amo, mi amor," while she kissed him back. He released her wrists.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and squeezed him as she said, "I love you too, baby."

He pecked her lips and slid down her body until his face was level with her stomach. He ran his hands over her flat, soft stomach and slid her shirt upwards until she pulled it over her head and threw it to the floor. He smiled as he compared his dark, Hispanic skin to her very fair skin, which was striking against her brown, almost-black hair and brownish-green eyes.

"You're so white," he told her.

"So what?" she retorted. "You love me."

"I know I do, God help me," he grinned playfully at her. He kissed her belly button and continued his trail of kisses to her small, but so perfect, breasts. His hands ran from her thick thighs, over her curvy, round hips, and up to her nipples, which he pinched lightly and rubbed in circles. He lowered his mouth over one and kissed it while he caressed the other. His tongue flicked over her hardening pink nipple and he sucked it into his mouth and bit lightly.

Her back arched in reply and a soft moan escaped her lips. His mouth and fingers switched places and he repeated the same on her other breast. He squeezed them under his palms and slid down her body once more.

She had worn only the shirt to bed, he discovered as he slid the blanket down over her legs. He bit his lip when he saw how bad she wanted him, how wet her glistening pussy was. He lowered his head between her legs and licked her pussy. He didn't open her slit, but just licked slow, deliberate lines up and down her lips. This was torture for her, but she loved it just the same. He spread her pussy lips apart with his fingers and licked one clean line from her hole to her clit. He traced circles around her opening and slowly dipped the tip of his tongue into her, and then kissed a tiny trail up to her clit, which he sucked into his mouth and pulsed between his lips.

"Oh, god," she moaned. "Don't stop."

"I wasn't planning on it."

Her first orgasm built up while he was sucking on her clit, and peaked when he bit down on it, just hard enough to make her scream without causing too much pain. Her tensed muscles shuddered as pleasure ripped through her body in waves that didn't subside until some thirty seconds later. He lapped up her juices and sucked her pussy clean, but he wasn't finished with her yet. He tickled her hole with just one finger, slowly dipping it in just until the first knuckle, and then pulling it out again. He repeated this, pushing deeper in every time, until almost his entire finger was inside her tight, hot pussy.

Without warning he shoved another finger in with the first and pounded them into her tiny hole, which gripped his fingers without mercy. His other hand found her tits and began pinching one nipple hard enough to leave a little "hickey" for later. She screamed and shoved her pelvis onto his fingers as another orgasm infiltrated her shiny, sweating body. She tangled her fingers into his hair and shoved his mouth onto her clit, which he happily licked and sucked until she jerked with his every touch.

She lay panting while he slid his body on top of hers and kissed her mouth. She could taste herself on his tongue, and it tasted so good she didn't stop kissing him until it was all gone. Her legs wrapped around his body and his rock hard cock found her pussy. Slowly he popped just the head inside her and pulled back out. He did this several times until she grabbed his waist with her hands and shoved her hips upward so his cock was buried inside her.

He didn't need to be told twice and began pummeling his cock into her soaking wet pussy. He buried himself inside her deep enough that his head hit her g-spot with every thrust. Soon she was having another orgasm, and the feeling of her already extremely tight pussy contracting hard around his cock threw him over the edge and he exploded inside her. His thrusts slowed as he finished his orgasm and he pulled out of her pulsing pussy.

He rolled over so he was lying beside her. She lay still for just a moment and then leaned over until her head was right above his cock. She licked him clean, savoring the mixture of his juices and hers.

When she was finished she leaned back and pecked him on the lips and rested her head on his chest, which was shiny with sweat.

After a few minutes, she heard him say, "Ready for another?"