Wrestling Fantasy Ch. 1

Story Info
All she wanted was a chance to meet them.
4.1k words
3.96
36.9k
1

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/24/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The usual suspects were assembled. The guys went through the ritualistic bickering over who got what seat, where to pile the munchies and who had to make runs to the kitchen for cold soda or drinks.

I giggled from the Papasan chair, my usual perch for the gatherings. The guys managed to arrange themselves across couches and the two armchairs, with myself in my chair and Sol stretched out on the floor with a pile of pillows. Really, it was silly. Every month when we got together for the pay-per-view we went through this, and every time it ended up with people in their favorite spots.

There was a quick food run to McDonalds, and to pick up a bag of ice, then we were all gathered again.

We began the mindless zombie worship of sports entertainment.

I couldn’t help but giggle again as the guys zoned in on the TV, drooling at Stacy Keibler as she appeared on screen. Sol smirked up at me from the floor, and I made a face.

Really, it was all his fault. I used to tease the guys mercilessly about watching wrestling, their Testosterone Soap Opera. They always grumbled about it but shrugged, as they couldn’t deny enjoying it every bit as much as the happy housewife treasures her daytime soaps…

I had a crush on Sol, once upon a time. We’d been friends absolutely forever, but there’d always been this tension between us. Not so much a sexual tension, as an avid interest. I admitted once that when I was younger I used to watch wrestling… Back when it was just guys in the ring, no chairs, no stunts and very little story. My sister and I used to wake up at midnight to watch reruns of the matches on her tiny black and white TV in her bedroom with the volume way low.

It wasn’t allowed, you see… We lived with our grandparents, and Mamaa didn’t approve of violence on TV.

Anyhow. We stopped watching after Coco the Bird Man was hurt, blood everywhere… We were sure they’d killed him, and couldn’t bear to watch it after that… In case he died. We didn’t want to know. It was better to think it was just a trick they pulled, like when Jake the Snake stole Undertaker’s Bike or someone stole Jake’s Snake or something…

Off track, right… I do that a lot…

So I confessed to Sol once that I used to like wrestling, so he used it against me to get me to come watch a pay-per-view with them. It had changed a lot… The blood and everything… They explained some of the little tricks to me, like how Austin was giving Angle time to cut himself while he was down on the ground, or what some of the moves were called.

At first I wasn’t too impressed. Not that I have an issue with violence… Tell the truth I kind of… well… I’m a bit of a… Well… I like the idea, actually. To put it bluntly I’m a bit of a masochist, and the idea of being in the ring with one of those guys… I’ll just say its led to many quite entertaining fantasies and erotic stories…

Train, derailed again. Hell.

Ok… So at first I wasn’t so impressed. Then the Hardyz came on. I don’t remember who they were against, but the minute I saw them bouncing down to the ring I was hooked. Especially as they were accompanied by the drop dead gorgeous Lita…

Yes, I’m bisexual. I’ll tell you, Team Extreme had everything I could imagine. Matt in his black mesh, hair falling all into his face as he pounced into the ring. Jeff with his multicolored hair shaved on the sides and pulled back, bright blue and orange. Lita, redhead… They were gorgeous, they were interesting and energetic, and they had tattoos…

Yes, I also have a thing about tattoos…


So I was hooked, and the guys teased me every bit as mercilessly as I’d ever teased them. “Not a wrestling fan, are ya Red?” I blushed bright to match my hair, but grinned, not even bothering to tear my eyes away from the screen.

“ME? Never, not a chance… Now shut up and stop trying to distract me…”

Sol had teased me worse than the rest, using it as an excuse to snuggle up close and whisper in my ear the things that he’d do if he got me into the ring, or if he could get Lita and myself for a night…

Well, the flirtation between him and myself didn’t develop as I’d hoped it would. He was interested in playing, but nothing serious. Having been through several years of being used buy guys I cared about, or pretended to be real relationships but ended up being purely sexual.

Still, when I got sick of things and told him I wasn’t interested in sex unless there was more to it… We stayed friends. I still had an open invite to watch wrestling with the gang. We had a snuggling policy, aka snuggling was allowed and occasionally it might turn into something else… But it wasn’t us… It was just a thing.

What, like I’m supposed to forego physical contact entirely, just cause the guy was more interested in my tits than my heart or mind? I wouldn’t put up with that as a regular thing, but as a once in a while type of thing, what’s the harm?

I warned you about my tendency to get sidetracked, right? All this was just a way of giving a bit of background on how I got into wrestling, and a bit of a prelude to what would come later. Something that even MY wildest fantasies couldn’t have conjured up…


So I continue.

This one night we got together to watch the pay-per-view. I curled up in the Papasan and did my best to ignore or at least tune out most of the shouting. The guys were the sort who seemed to believe that screaming at the TV would make the people inside do what they wanted.

It was a great night, far as I was concerned. Most of my favorites were up. A street fight with Shane O’Mack, a Ladder Match with the Hardyz, Undertaker and Caine, RVD, the APA and even a bra and panties match with Lita involved.

I was absolutely in heaven. The guys laughed cause I got as into the bra and panties match as they did. Sometimes I think they keep me around because they can be as crass and male as they want, and I jump right in. Checking out girls together and commenting on whether this or that one was “fake” and all…

I squirmed in my chair during the Hardy’z match, and bounced myself out of it by accident shouting at Shane to grab the stop sign… The only bad thing was I noticed that night that Shane was wearing a wedding ring. I blew it off at the time, but later as I was falling asleep that night, I thought about it.

Somewhat depressing. I may be what some might easily call a slut… Not because I sleep around but because I don’t seem picky to those who don’t know me. I don’t have a type so much. Each person I find attractive is for different reasons. The only common thing was I preferred my guys to be at least my height, preferably well over 6’ tall… and my girls not much shorter than 5’9… Although I’d bent that rule once or twice…

However, I do have one or two morals left. One of them being that I don’t get involved or even flirt beyond a certain point with someone who is taken. By taken I mean engaged or married, anything that shows they’ve made a promise to each other. A commitment. I respect that, even if the person is willing to break the promise, I won’t go for it.

Not unless I have specific permission and/or invitation from the person’s significant other… Aka, its an open relationship and they can assure me that I’ve been approved. Some people don’t understand this about me. I’m a compulsive flirt, it comes as second nature to me. Not so much as a way of showing interest or even attraction to someone, but rather as a way of treating people.

Everyone deserves to be made to feel special.

Maybe my thing about relationships is selfish. I may not be overly possessive, but I can’t stand the thought… That having made such a serious decision, having given my promise to a person and they doing the same… Marriage, hand fasting, commitment of a serious sort… That someone would come along and destroy that, knowingly… Take advantage of a weak moment or deliberately set out to seduce my love… It would destroy me, and there’s no way I’d willingly or knowingly do that to someone else.

Eh. Everyone needs standards, even if they are strange.

So having noticed the Ring on Shane’s finger, I put myself in a dilemma. Not a serious one, as really there was no chance of my ever meeting or having a chance with him… But somehow, it felt wrong to be interested and attracted… Lusting after Matt and Lita both was different, really…

Still… I couldn’t stand the thought of giving up one of my crushes, removing Shane from my fantasy harem… I hopped out of bed, wandering around on the internet for a while in search of info on Shane and his wife, but beyond references to him being married, there wasn’t anything interesting. She wasn’t involved with the business, and one rumor I ran across stated that she was… okay… With whatever Shane did while he was on the road, so long as it didn’t follow him home…

I decided to accept that rumor, even knowing it was an excuse to continue my own mental games.


That same night, while I was online, I got an email from my friend Rob. He had this dream about becoming a professional wrestler. We’d gone together to a local wrestling school, and he’d trained himself as much as he could. He had managed to trace a rumor about MTV’s Tough Enough holding auditions not far from us, and wanted to know if I had any plans for the next weekend…

I was the only one of our friends who was really encouraging about his dream, and he wanted me along as moral support.

I arranged for the time off work, the next Friday Night we had a cooler packed and settled into the space between the seats in his minivan. Bags and other random gear tossed into the back. We toasted the road trip with Dr Pepper and headed onto the freeway.

Several hours and a nap later, we made it to the hotel we were staying at. Checked into the hotel and headed up to our room. I wanted to hit a couple of the clubs, but Rob talked me out of it… Saying he’d end up drinking and didn’t want to be hung over for the auditions the next afternoon…

We made an early night so we could be up earlier in the morning. He knew I’d want to spend hours getting ready for his audition, on the off chance I could meet one of my “Harem”. He was right, of course. Auditions weren’t open until Noon. My alarm went off at 7am.

I dragged myself out of bed and fell asleep in the shower. After my brief nap I tended to the usual female primping rituals. Shaving, washing my hair, etc… The mirror was steamed up as I combed out my hair and climbed into my clothing.

I knew Rob was awake from the low appreciative whistle that came from under the blanket as I came back into the room. I giggled and turned to the full length mirror to see if I agreed with his opinion.

Tall, just under 6’. Curly red hair that fell down to my hips. Bright blue eyes. Freckles, dimples… 38DDD breasts shown beautifully by the tight low cut shirt I wore under a sleeveless fishnet shirt. Long, strong legs, encased in tight black jeans. Steel toed boots.

I grinned as I watched Rob peek out from under his blanket fort, holding up a black leather collar by its ring. “Yes or no?”

His enthusiastic nod was enough, and once I’d fastened the collar around my throat I was more than satisfied with the complete effect. I wanted to catch attention, even if it didn’t lead to so much as an introduction… and I was positive this would do the trick.

Rob’s attempt at hiding his erection as he slipped out of bed and into the bathroom was more than enough to boost my confidence. I ran my fingers through my hair, tugging the curls to make it a bit longer, and toyed with the idea of wearing makeup but decided not to bother.

We were at the gym designated for auditions not much after 10am. There were guys everywhere in various forms of wrestling gear or wearing tight gym shorts and nothing else. A lot of them seemed to be high school jocks, though a few of the more serious ones had gathered off in one corner of the practice room.

I tugged Rob over that way, wanting him to be seen in the right company. Also hoping that some of their light hearted banter would help settle him, as they tossed hints and suggestions at each other as they stretched.

Course, they were cute and I was eager to see how they reacted to me. I’d gotten more than a few whistles and comments, but…

Well, strange as it might sound for the things I’ve said about myself already… I’m a bit shy. I have no trouble getting up in front of people and making an idiot of myself, so long as I have fun in the process. I used to dance, and was even a cheerleader in high school… But when it comes to things that actually matter with me… Dates with guys I really like, or catching a specific person’s attention, I get all giddy and nervous… I’ll take any cheap boost to self esteem that I can get.

The conversation stopped dead as Rob and I walked up to them. They stared at me openly and I just smiled. One of the guys recovered enough to introduce himself, and the others followed suit. They were also very friendly to Rob, and I was happy. I did a bit of a giggle and bounce for them, then winked at Rob and wandered away.

I had ulterior motives in setting him up with the guys, and for showing up in the first place. Rob wanted me for moral support, but it was an excuse really. He knew that I had fantasized about several of the wrestlers, being one of the few people I’d shown my stories to… He knew that my dream of actually meeting the performers was every bit as important as his own dream to become one of them…

Also, Rob and I had something else in common. He truly understood my attraction for the men in the sport. My hunger for the violence… We had dated once, in high school. He’d been my first love, and we’d lost our virginity together. With each other, I mean… I was also the only woman he’d ever been attracted to, and the first person he came to when he started realizing that he was attracted to men… I’m fully bisexual, but he’s pretty much gay. “With options” he usually says, winking at me.

I’m options, of course.


Anyhow, so Rob didn’t mind that I deserted him only minutes after we got there. He more than expected it, and had already wished me luck. “Red’s on the prowl, watch out boys…” he’d teased as I walked away.

The gym wasn’t big, or overly interesting. The main room was full of hopefuls preparing for the auditions. A side room was where registration was set up, and I signed in for Rob. Another room where I managed to meet Taz and Test… They were sprawled on a couch in front of a tv/vcr setup, looking through some of the audition tapes. I grinned and bounced over to perch on the edge of the couch. “Hiya.”

They looked me over, trying to decide whether to toss me out of the room, but grinned instead. “Well, hello there.” Test grinned back at me. “Lost?” Taz asked.

I smirked. “Always searching, but never lost.” And gestured to the guy on screen. “You have provisions for that gut? Some miracle weight loss that’ll make him worth taking in the ring, or is he fluff?”

They looked surprised, and we talked for a bit as they went through a few more tapes. By some luck I found Rob’s audition tape, my own handwriting on the label. Innocently I hopped up, bouncing over to exchange it for the one we’d just finished, then bounced back to the couch where they automatically scooted toward the ends to make room for me between them.

I resisted the urge to talk him up, and the looked at me curiously. I’d fairly shredded the guys in the other tapes, and they wondered why I didn’t for this one. I blushed a bit when they asked, then admitted that it was the guy I’d come up with. Only moments before, in the taped interview, he’d mentioned me and said I was what gave him the courage to try, as I was never afraid to jump for what I wanted.
Eventually we finished watching the tapes, and they stood up, each offering a hand which I ignored as I bounced to my feet. “I’ll let you get on with things.” I shook hands with them and bounced to the door, pausing with my hand on the doorknob. I glanced back over my shoulder and giggled. “Y’know… If Rob makes it, I’ll get to hang around a lot more…”

They were still laughing as I shut the door behind me, and wandered on down the hallway.


The only door I hadn’t tried wasn’t marked. There was light coming from under it, so I figured it was the one I wanted, and slipped inside.

There was a ring in the center of the room, metal folding chairs set up on either side of it. A table had some papers, and a mini scoreboard that wouldn’t be visible from the ring. A bell was on the edge of the table.

Otherwise the room was empty, but it was exactly what I’d expected. I walked across the room, putting my hands on the edge of the mat as I imagined that it had been used for actual practice training or maybe, possibly, even could have been one of the old rings. I knew that sometimes the WWF donated its older equipment to various gyms and training schools.

I reached up, wrapping my fingers around one of the ropes, pulling on it curiously. I imagined myself climbing up in there with the wrestlers, either during a show or after hours for some more interesting matches… I smiled to myself and tugged at the rope again, so lost in the fantasy that I didn’t hear the door open, or the sound of footsteps coming up behind me.

So of course I was startled when a pair of arms appeared from nowhere, pulling the ropes open, and a voice in my ear whispered “Go on in…” I jumped, bumping into the owner of the arms, and earning a chuckle in my ear that sounded so much like a purr… It was either climb into the ring or turn around and kiss whoever it was…

So I hopped up and climbed between the ropes, holding the lower one down with my foot as I turned to see who was following me into the ring. I swear if I wasn’t holding onto the top rope for balance I’d have fallen over or fainted from shock.

Climbing into the ring was Matt Hardy. Hopping up onto the nearest post was Jeff Hardy. Shane was sitting in one of the chairs, grinning. Test was leaning against the table smirking at me. “Hey, Red.”

I laughed as the door opened and Rob came wandering in, trying for all the world to look innocent as he smirked at me. “Bastard” I muttered lovingly and blushed bright red as Matt brushed against me standing up, and Jeff hopped down beside me.

Together they blinked at me, doing perfect imitations of Rob’s look, and my heart stopped. I took a few steps back, bumping into Shane, who had somehow managed to sneak into the ring without my noticing.

“Rob! You TOLD them???” I held my breath hoping he hadn’t, but his smirk was more than enough to put me on the verge of a panic attack. I blushed and stammered as Shane put an arm around me, to steady me as I nearly stumbled trying to move away from him.

They laughed, the guys in the ring taking turns catching me as I managed to slip away from each of them. In other circumstances I might have freaked out, but with Rob there grinning like an imbecile, I knew I was safe. They wouldn’t try anything I didn’t want, and I had an idea that Rob might have mentioned a thing or two to them.

On my third trip around the ring, I managed to calm down enough to get into the game, squirming and writhing in Matt’s arms as I struggled to free myself. My giggles trailed off into a soft purr as he pulled me more tightly against him, his laughter fading as he studied me for a minute.


For all the times I had fantasized about something like this, I was completely surprised when he kissed me. I closed my eyes and completely gave myself to the moment, believing it was the only chance I’d ever get. Silently I thanked Rob for Whatever he had said to them.

I was surprised again as abruptly he pulled away, roughly shoving me into Jeff’s arms. I had time to wonder if I’d offended him somehow, and hear his laughter before I was surprised, yet again, by Jeff’s kiss.

12