Wrestling Fantasy Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Very slowly he pulled out again, every moment of it tasting of sorrow. I’d had him but somehow lost… Tears welled up behind my eyes as I watched his face, the intense concentration as he stopped just before pulling out entirely. I thought I saw an echoing glitter in the darkness around his eyes as my tears escaped.

Tears of relief as slowly he moved inside again.

He played this game for I don’t know how long, moving so slowly I felt compelled to hold my breath, anticipating that final moment of each downward stroke, when I would be complete…

I whimpered his name, no longer ashamed to beg, rising to meet him. He smiled, giving in to the urge I knew we both felt, the need… The slow sweet torture was replaced by a hungry claiming, a ravaging. This, too, demonstrated to me that I was his. He would have me, he had waited too long already.

Moments later I found release, my orgasm coming like an explosion. It took all his willpower not to compliment it with his own as my body quivered and spasmed around him, still buried deep inside me. He bit down on my shoulder, hard, fighting for control, which sent me into ever greater spasms of pleasure.

He whispered in my ear, begging me to stop, begging me to come down, telling me to breathe. He kissed me gently, almost franticly, trying to calm me down. I heard his voice from far away, was aware of what he needed. I tried to stop but every time he shifted, every time I breathed… I was lost in him, in the sensations he created within me. I moaned softly as I fought for control over my own body.

Finally I managed, taking deep breaths, falling back against the seat, staring up at him. There was so much I felt I needed to say but I knew not only would I never find the words, but that he already understood. He brushed his fingertips along my cheek, brushing my hair back from my face. I turned into the touch, brushing my lips across the palm of his hand.

He leaned forward, and I whimpered. He was still deep within me, and still hard. He smiled at my expression as I fought for control over my reaction to that one tiny movement he’d made. “Remember this” he whispered, brushing his lips across my own.

“I’ll remember” I promised, whimpering as he moved again, slowly pulling out.

“Nobody else touches you here.” He said. He could have ordered me to wear a chastity belt, and I’d have happily complied so long as he kept the key.

After a few strokes he drove himself again deep inside, kissing me fiercely. This time making no effort to restrain himself as we came together.

Afterward, breathing heavily but content, I nibbled on his throat and purred into his ear. Very softly he whispered to me “You are mine.” I knew it was true, and that it was what I wanted. “Yes, Matt…”


We’d dressed, and had the Talk on the way back to the hotel. Since for a few more months it would be almost impossible to spend time together, we would put things on hold. We would still talk online and on the phone, and try to meet if we could… But any private time would be out of the question. If either of us found someone else to play with, that was acceptable, so long as they understood the rules.

Playtime only. Molesting, fondling, mild foreplay… Anything but the one thing he’d claimed for us. “Such a little thing.” He teased, then laughed as I casually let my hand drop into his lap, rubbing. “Not so little.”

The driver tossed us out of the car at the hotel, teasing that he would need to have the car cleaned before it could be used again. I blushed, Matt grinned.

The lobby was clear, so we dashed to the elevator, collapsing against the wall in giggles as the door closed behind us. We kissed in the elevator for a while, then Matt turned serious and hit the stop button.

“I mean it, Red. ‘Till we can be together on and off screen… its playtime. Have fun. Obey the rules. If there’s anyone else you want to play with, get it out of your system now. Cause once you’re all the way mine, I ain’t sharing.”

I nodded, but whatever I meant to say was lost as a voice came over the speaker, asking if everything was okay. He laughed, winked at me and told the operator “Sure, I was just trying to decide if proposing at 4am in an elevator after a an incredibly passionate night with a gorgeous redhead and half a bottle of scotch… Would be unromantic?” The operator obviously thought about it for a moment, then decided “Terribly unromantic.” We laughed and he kissed me. “Guess I’ll wait for Valentines then.” The operator thought it was a good idea, and reactivated the elevator, sending us upstairs to our rooms.

That night as I lay in bed, I dutifully remembered the sensations and cursed Matt for tormenting me. He knew what he had done, and had done it well. There was no way I could be satisfied with anyone else after that night’s experiences… I made a mental note to get a calendar so I could mark the days till I could be with him again, then stopped.

I’d been fantasizing about more than just Matt, and here I was about to blow off any chance of playing with the others. He’d given me permission to play for the next few months, and there was no way I was going to pass on that…

The only question was… Who to play with first?

12