Wrestling for Control Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I made some sandwiches for both of us. When I returned to her I noted the TV was off and she was on the sofa lying on her stomach kicking her feet in the air, reading a magazine. It was very cute and girlish.

"Nothing on?" I asked.

"I was thinking, I'd rather sit and talk."

"That does sound better." I wasn't a fan of TV anyway, I was really hoping, if she was distracted enough by a television show I could get an arm around her again and maybe steel a kiss. I really wanted to be closer to her.

I sat the food and drinks on the coffee table and then sat between the table and the sofa. I politely offered her a seat on the floor next to me. She swung down by me without hesitation. I had brought a couple of bottles of beer with me. I opened one and gave it to her not really asking if she wanted it. I wasn't trying to get her drunk, I just wanted to create a more casual atmosphere between us. She took the beer and after I opened mine we silently toasted and both took long draws.

Well, we didn't talk at all. Just sat next to each other while we ate and drank. I was quite pleasant. Normal even. I had not enjoyed someone else's company this much in a long time. After the sandwiches were done I gathered the plates back to the kitchen and grabbed two more beers.

I sat back in my place on the floor and again enjoyed the comfortable silence. We sipped slowly. I leaned back against the sofa, bending my legs up in front of me and put my arm around her, it felt right and she melted into my side.

Remembering the show of flesh and the flash of nipple from the last time we sat like this, I looked down but her shirt was too tight to see into and she didn't have a big enough chest to create much cleavage. I wasn't too disappointed, the show of her breasts pushing against the tight fabric was very enticing. Her nipples harden under the caress of my eyes.

She placed her hand on the inside of my knee and squeezed my thigh lightly. We sat holding each other long after the beers were empty. I think neither one of us want to break the spell of the moment. But nothing lasts forever.

"The phone in the office is ringing" she said as she got up. I enjoyed watching her leave the room. But I didn't move. I wanted her to come back and sit with me longer.

A moment later, "It's Trevor. He needs to talk to you. He sounds very urgent." She said from the doorway.

I reluctantly walked back to the office.

Trevor was moving a mile a minute when I picked up the phone. A major potential client that I had been courting for years wanted to go over our latest proposal, on Monday, in person, in their offices which were 3000 miles away on the east coast. They had hinted that they were ready to sign if the meeting went well, so Trevor and I had a plane to catch. I told Trevor to confirm the meeting and Becky got to making the travel arrangements. The trip would cost a small fortune, but it we got this contract it would give us the springboard we needed to expand.

Once all of the travel arrangements were in place, Becky said "It's time to get the kids."

It was then I realized I had just assumed Becky would be around to watch the kids. "I forgot to ask you. Can you watch Eric and Jessica? I'm leaving Sunday morning and won't back until Tuesday afternoon."

"I just made the arrangements for you." I could hear the unspoken words "dumb shit" on her voice. "I think I know your schedule."

"I just don't want you to think I take you for granted. Is it okay? Can you watch them?"

"Dear god." She shook her head side to side, "Yes, I planned on it from the second we found out you were going to be out of town. And yes, yes you do take me for granted."

"You are too good to me."

"You owe me mister." she tried to sound stern but I knew her better than that.

With that, I left her working in the office and I went to get the kids. When I got back she picked up her purse and said "See you Sunday morning." Then she was gone and the house was empty.

***

Saturday morning went by fast. I spent so much time preparing for the trip, I didn't have time to let my thoughts about Becky linger too much. But they were there in the back of my mind. When I took Eric and Jessica to the park and watched them play for a bit, the thoughts of her came flooding back. I couldn't help but think it would be better if she sitting on the bench with me.

I felt a little foolish, like a school boy with a crush. I suddenly had the need to regain control. I yearned for her and it was obvious she felt the same. I decided I was going to break through the barrier she had up and soon. I would put this silliness behind us for both of our sakes.

***

Sunday morning I woke up and she was sitting on the bed cross legged at my side, facing me. This time she was in jeans and a blue spaghetti strap tank top. Her hair was held behind her ears by a pink headband crossing the top of her head. Her bare feet with pink nail polish on her toes just inches away. She sat quietly smiling at me. It was a very pleasant way to wake. I stretched and smiled back.

"Morning gorgeous. You are getting pretty used to letting yourself in."

She shrugged indifferently. "I didn't think you minded?"

"No, it's fine. How long have you been there?" I asked. I was naked again but didn't care this time. She'd seen all I had to offer already.

"Long enough to know you talk in your sleep."

I strained to remember what I had been dreaming about but couldn't. "Did I say anything interesting?"

"Oh yes, very. In fact we had a conversation." I look at her trying to figure out if she was screwing with me. Maybe, maybe not. I did talk in my sleep; I had been told so on several occasions and my college roommate swore I would hold conversations him.

"What did we talk about?"

"Me" she answered.

"And I said?"

But she clammed up. "A lady never tells" was the only hint I got. She continued, "I laid out your clothes." She pointed to an outfit on top of the covers near my feet.

I sat up reach over and grabbed hold of her hand resting in her lap. She turned her face away and stared at the floor. I recognized this pattern, next she would be running for the door. Patience, this was going to take patience. I gently placed her hand on her thigh and rubbed it reassuringly before removing my hand. She turned her face back to me. She wore a longing look. I was afraid to move.

It was like trying to catch a bird. If you moved to suddenly it would fly away, so you had to approach slowly, but when you got real close it was ready to fly anyway. That was the moment you needed to pounce.

"Don't try it," she said. I was startled back into the conversation. She had been reading my mind again.

I was back in the school boy crush zone again. When was the last time I was genuinely afraid of rejection? I couldn't remember. Damn it, I thought. She was in control of the situation again and that meant we would be going nowhere fast.

I stridently stood up challenging her not to look and started to reach for the clothes. "Let me help", she offered.

Next thing I know, she was sitting next to me handing me my boxers.

"You're killing me." I said.

"I know. You're killing me too, though."

"Why don't you let me ease our pain?"

She just looked at me. She looked like she was going to cry. I wondered why. I put the boxers on. We finished dressing me in silence, Becky handing me the next article of clothing whenever I was ready for it.

Fully clothed I pulled her up into a hug. She yelped as I lifted her up into my arms. It was more consolatory than erotic. She laid her head on my chest and squeezed her arms around me tightly. We embraced for a long time.

We got the kids up together and we went to the airport together and said our goodbyes. I let her drive my car and dropped me off I kissed Jessica and Eric goodbye. I placed a caress on the side of Becky's face instead of a kiss. Then I had second thoughts and replaced my hand with my lips for just a second. She waved a finger at me.

***

The trip went well. The customer just needed to clarify a few items to make sure they were included in the contract price. I think they just wanted to talk in person and feel comfortable that I was competent to get the job done. During the morning coffee break I emailed Becky from my phone with the updated language for the contract.

By the time we were back in the meeting she had fixed the document and emailed it to me and the customer. I don't know if that was what sealed the deal, but they seemed pleased and even printed and signed on the spot. I counter signed and offered to take them out to an expensive lunch to celebrate.

After lunch my head was spinning, nothing was this easy. I asked Trevor to call the office to move our flights up to this afternoon. He called his secretary instead Becky, but who cared, we would be home later this evening. Trevor was happy to head home to his family. We swung by the hotel to get checked out then off to the airport.

***

After the flight Trevor drove me home and dropped me off at my front door at 11 pm. I quietly opened the door and crept to my bedroom. There was no need to wake anyone up. The second I was in my room I knew something was out of place. There were women's clothes on the floor and someone sleeping in my bed. I had just assumed that she used the spare room down the hall when she spent the night. That was why I had put fresh sheets on the spare bed Saturday.

I grabbed something to wear to bed and snuck back out of the room. I went to the guest bathroom on the other side of the house. There I washed up and changed into pajama pants I never wore before as quietly as possible. I went back to my room and approached the bed and that was when Becky woke up.

Becky gasped, eyes went wide and she started an apology, "You... I... I didn't think... um... you're home early."

I placed a finger over my lips, "Shush. It's fine. Just go back to sleep. We can talk in the morning."

This was when I realized she was naked. At least her top half was. She looked doe eyed at me as I pulled back the covers and slid in. I laid on my side facing her and she turned on her side facing me.

"How did the meeting go?" she whispered.

"We got the contract before lunch. So we came home early." I reached out and caressed her face then moved my hand to her shoulder. She closed her eyes. Then I moved my hand under the covers and down her side and rested it on the outside of her hip. I confirmed that she was wearing panties after all. My hand continued its trip down the outside of her thigh to her knee. She made a soft hissing sound. Her leg was softer than I imagined possible. I told her so.

"I shaved before bed. You have the softest sheets. They are heaven against my skin. That's why I sleep in here."

"That's why I sleep without anything on." I confess. "They do feel great on your skin."

I moved my hand off her leg, then to the side of her torso just below her breast, I wrapped my large hand around her side and I pulled toward me at the same time I move in to kiss her. I did this in one motion; she had no time, nowhere to run.

Shortly after our lips met she started to kiss me back with passion. We batted at each other's tongues playfully. I lost control at this point. I moved my hands to her breasts, cupping them and she moaned into my mouth and put her hands on the back of my head pulling me into the kiss. She was in a rage of lust as we kissed, totally surrendered to the moment.

I broke the kiss and licked her jaw, nibbled at neck, then kissed her collar bone. I planted kisses on her breasts but purposely neglecting her nipples, I left them alone for now, I wanted to make her to ache with need. One of my hands was on her prefect ass, cupping and squeezing her ass cheek.

Becky was still pulling head into her body with one hand, but the other was working its way down my back, pulling at me, scratching at times. Her breathing was labored.

"Stop teasing, I need you..."

I licked one of her nipples and her body racked. I smiled to myself, and went back teasing.

"Damn you! Don't stop!" She slapped the back of my head hard.

I lick the other and got a full body contortion but to a lesser extent. I latched on to her nipple with my mouth and sucked lightly using my tongue to tease. I spent several minutes alternating between each breast. Her moaning was punctuated with sudden gasps here and there. I slide one of my hands over her panties and cupped her mound, softly rubbing her wet opening. I increased my pressure causing her to soak through her panties.

The combination of the pressure on her breast and clit had her writhing. Her moans grew louder until every muscle in her body clinched at once. She spasmed several times then seemed to start coming down. I thought she was going to drift out into space but next thing I knew, like a cat, she sprung on top of me with force.

With strength and swiftness uncharacteristic of her size she pushed me onto my back, pinned my shoulders with her hands and put her knees on the on either sides of my hips. Her panty clad crotch was planted forcefully on my dick. Then she kissed me so hard I was afraid one of us may get a bloody lip. She was like an animal, she was ravaging me. This time she broke the kiss and nibbled, kissed, and licked her way down my body. She tore at my pants, I lifted my hips, and she had them off.

Her mouth went straight to my cock licking and kissing all parts of it. She stretched her mouth over the end and began sucking and bobbing her head on the first couple inches. Her hand continuously stroked the shaft. Her technique was a bit clumsy, uncoordinated but full of enthusiasm. Her excited slurping and moaning was very erotic and pleasing, but every time I would start to get close she would change rhythm or pause to come up air.

I thought she was trying to keep me at the brink of coming at first, quickly I realized that she was desperately trying to bring me over the top but not getting there. I was starting to get frustrated (and think she was too), but I didn't want to hurt her feelings, it was obvious she was working hard to bring me pleasure. I sat up on my elbows so a could watch, willing myself to let go and telling her how fantastic it felt and begged her not to stop because it did feel great. If she could just keep going without pauses for a little longer we would reach the finish line. She looked up into my eyes, redoubling efforts. That was enough.

"I'm cumming" I warned her.

She pulled her mouth off but kept pumping with her hand. I exploded all over both of us. Between seeing stars, I watched the cum fly. The first spurt went flying over her head landing in her hair. She squealed. The next shot landed on the side of her face, chin to ear. She giggled. Then on my stomach and another on her shoulder. She was laughing now still pumping away. A few more spurts landed on my legs and stomach. She pumped until nothing else came out. She was ginning ear to ear. My cum was thick and everywhere.

"Wow, you have a lot of stuff."

"That's the most, I've ever shot out. I think it was you."

She smiled proudly and licked her hand. I groaned. She laughed at me and waved me off.

"Men" she teased.

I got up on wobbly legs and grabbed towel from the bathroom. I wiped her down starting with her face and hair then her shoulder. I wiped at her chest even though it looked clean. I tried unnecessarily to wipe her crotch but she stole the towel from me. She wiped off my stomach and legs then surprised me by licking off my dick with her tongue until it was spotless. I was stunned. She was simultaneously inexperienced and uninhibited.

I pushed her onto her back and kissed her deeply again. I could taste a bit of myself on her tongue, but didn't care. It was worth the passion filled response her hands held the back of my head again pulling me to her.

I slid away from her anyhow. She fought to keep me in the kiss. I had to wrestle with her to get away. I used my arm to break her hold. She rose up towards me as she chased my mouth with hers. I had put my other hand in the middle of her chest to hold her away and down on the bed. She made a fierce and angry face at me, showing teeth. Becky was not happy at all about losing the embrace.

I slid down her body. When my face was even with her navel, I lost my leverage to hold her down so she sat up grabbed under my arms and tried to bring me back up to her. I hooked my fingers on the side of her underpants, but with her weight on her bottom I could not get them down. I reversed direction pushing my mouth back into hers.

Between heavy breaths she made a low laugh and pronounced, "You are mine." I was breathing hard from the exertion too.

I kissed her harder she moaned my name.

But I had other ideas. I grabbed her shoulders and pushed forward with my legs to roll her back until her head and shoulders were pressed against the bed. Once pinned, I used my thighs under her legs to get her ass off the bed. I slipped the embrace again and she growled at me. I reached down with both hands and peeled her panties off of her. I had her held immobile on her back, shoulders and head down and ass curling up in the air. She grabbed at me again with her hands and tried to roll out to the side but I was well planted with my knees apart and used my strength to keep her in place.

In this new position I was able to get to my prize. With my hands around her tiny hips, I looked at her beautiful pussy up closed. Her pubic hair was very dark but sparse and trimmed very short. I place my mouth at her slit and lick the full length.

"Oh!" her cried out and she stopped struggling. I dropped her to the bed and began to lick at her very wet tunnel. After several full length licks, she was panting and she grabbed the back of my head again this time forcing my mouth against her labia. I moved to her clit and flicked my tongue at it.

"Oh Fuck!" she screamed.

I pushed a finger into her.

"Yes!"

She was so tight I had to work my index finger into her despite the wetness. I worked it in and out while I teased her clit with my tongue. I sought out her G-spot with my finger. She released my head and balled up the sheets in her fists on both sides of her.

"Oh God! Oh God!"

She started to gush. Her stomach clinched and her head came up as she rolled forward then she crashed back down and quickly bridged her back off the bed. I had to hold on to her tightly not to lose contact. She dropped flat on her back and began pushing on my forehead with both of her palms.

"Stop, stop." She pleaded. "No more!"

I pulled my mouth away.

She looked spent. Her chest was heaving. "You made my hands go numb" she said.

I had gotten hard again sometime during our struggles.

I crawled up between her thighs again and kissed her. She accepted my mouth but wasn't as frenzied as during our last kiss. My cock was lying against the mouth of her womb. She purred into my kiss.

I sat up and she didn't fight the break in contact this time. I looked down at her amazing, compact body. I positioned the head of my rod at her opening and squeeze my first inch into her. Her eyes shot open and locked on mine. She bit her bottom lip but made no other move. She was incredibly tight.

With my entry started I lowered my chest back down to hers. She wrapped her arms around my shoulders and pulled me to her. I slowly worked a couple of inches in and out of her. When her tightness seemed to accept the intrusion I pushed another inch in. She yelped. I worked slowly in and out again without going any deeper. Once she got used that I went deeper again and got another grunt. I repeated the process and was given a small cry at each new depth until I got all seven inches of my thickness inside. I paused enjoying the incredible snug fit.