Wrestling Match

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lmnop321
lmnop321
117 Followers

My hand pulls and pinches at your nipple, and I feel your hands in my hair, pulling my head harder into your pussy, encouraging me, driving your orgasm closer.

"Yes, Yes. Right there. Oh yeah baby, right there."

Then I feel your legs tighten and you pull me hard into you. My fingers feel your pussy tighten and your orgasm hits, and you yell loudly, something I cannot understand, especially since your legs are clamped down hard against my head. I am drinking in your juices and I keep my mouth plastered to you, and feel the energy, the passion, the release you so need, and I so much want to give you.

You come hard and long, the spasms shaking your body's core. I feel you legs pull me head to you, your heels pushing me in the direction and the pressure you like. Great, incredible. I love the way you respond under my touch.

I hold you close as your orgasm subsides and you return to earth.

"Oh, that was great. I needed that so much. It felt incredible. Now I need you inside me. Please, put your cock inside me."

That's for round 7...

Round 7

Again, always being one to oblige my lady in need, I kiss my way up your stomach, lingering at your breasts, feeling their warmth, their softness, and finding the sensitive nipples to lick and suck. It's hard to break away from

kissing and tasting you but your arms pull me up, and we kiss deeply, mouths pressing hard against eachother. My cock slides up against your stomach, and I press my hips, almost involuntarily into yours. I feel your leg wrap around the back of mine, pulling me closer. Your hands rub and caress my back, and down to my ass, pulling me, urging me closer.

I sit up and look down at you, admiring your body, your response to my touch. I place my cock at the outer lips of your pussy, and just hold it there. I can feel the heat and wetness from you surge onto me, and it takes restraint not to just plunge in, sinking myself into your depths. I hold there, and let our bodies connect through the few inches of charged flesh that is touching. I can feel your passion coming into me. I let me cock rub up and down your wet opening, and it too, gets coated with your moisture. I look down to let the head sink into you, and I gradually, inch by inch let my cock ease into your warmth. God it feels so good.

Your pussy grabs onto me, and clamps down. I can feel the inner muscles squeezing me, and without moving a muscle, you have me on the brink of coming inside you already. I pull almost all the way out, and we watch my shaft shining

with your juices as it emerges. Your hands pull my ass hard into you and your legs rise up, your knees beside your arms. I reach my hands under your legs and pull them to my shoulders. This allows me to sink my cock in deeper to you, and we both groan with pleasure, and the closeness, the depth of my penetration. I start a slow rhythm, in and out, getting harder and harder.

I can feel the climax building in my balls, my spine, and my legs. They are all tingling with the growing sensations. Your arms and legs pull me to you with each thrust.

"Oh yes. That's good. Go baby. Let me feel you come. Come inside me. I am close too."

Those words are incredible music to my ears, and I keep fucking you. Harder, and faster. I can feel my balls against your ass. I see your tits bounding in time

with my pounding. God you are so sexy, so passionate. I am getting close. I want to slow down, to make it last longer, but I just can't anymore. Oh, yes, a little more. Oh, God....Sarah....here it comes....I can't wait any more....aahhhhh......

My body tenses and I explode. My balls contract, and my toes curl as my come shoots out into you. I collapse down onto your body, and I feel you too come when I do. Our bodies grab onto eachothers as we come together, spasming in pleasure and ecstasy. The orgasm lasts so long, the build up has been so intense. Your fingernails scrape down my back and pull me onto you. I push my hips as far close to you as possible with each heaving thrust of my climax until I am drained.

I kiss your lips softly, and your face and your eyelids, still savoring your taste that seems to come from all you pores, and just stay laying on top of you, enjoying the closeness, the contact of our skin.

"Well, I guess we both won that round, huh?" I say, smiling.

"Yes, that's for sure."

lmnop321
lmnop321
117 Followers
12