Wrestling the Shrew

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lion24655
Lion24655
562 Followers

Joan opened her eyes and smiled. "You bastard. I told my sister no man would ever own me. Or break me. She reckoned you would. She bet me you would. I owe your wife dinner."

Part 2

So Joan and my wife, sisters, had set this up! Joan had provoked me to see if I would react. And I had. I had managed to fuck a little fire-cracker. And she admitted she had the fucking of her life -- not from some wimp she controlled, but from a man who would take her.

As we lay there I had a moment of guilt. What about Mike? I had simply taken his wife upstairs and fucked her, leaving him downstairs to hear what was happening. I looked at Joan. "What about.........................."

She knew instantly what I meant. "Don't worry about him. We talked about this. I told him I wanted to try it on with you. And the little subby said he liked you so much he wouldn't mind being humiliated by you. Used. Taken." She couldn't quite find the word she wanted.

"You mean.................?"

Joan smiled. "I mean he will sub to anyone, and gets off on it. He's just never had a chance to serve anyone apart from me. But your wife said you would be able to give him what he wants. Needs." I smiled -- it sounded like Mandy and Joan had talked about a lot of things! Perhaps when I go home I would need to sort her out as well.

"You mean you want me to humiliate him because that is what you want?"

"It's what he wants. Desperately. Don't hurt him. Maybe spank him. But just put him down."

"MIKE" I shouted down the stairs. "COME UP HERE IN FIVE MINUTES." I turned to Joan -- "Put your dressing gown on -- sit on the end of the bed." Joan did her back against the wall -- the bed pushed against the wall in the guest room. I rested naked against the end of the bed.

Five minutes later Mike knocked on the door. I let him in. He entered nervously, but clearly excited.

"So Mike, this is what you dreamt of -- you wanted to be part of something like this?" Mike looked embarrassed, and dropped his eyes to the floor, but remained silent.

I snapped at him. "Mike, look at me, not the floor." Slowly he lifted his eyes up and caught my eyes. "That's better, now drop your trousers and pants to your knees."

Mike stiffened. "Please no........................." I looked hard at him without speaking. For a moment he held my eyes, but then dropped them again as he slowly reached for his belt, undid it. He slowly undid his trousers, then moved his feet apart as he dropped his trousers and boxers to his knees.

"Now undo your shirt!" I ordered him. He slowly undid his shirt and let it drop to his sides. His cock was now visible, stiff, cute at five inches. "Come and stand by the bed," I ordered. He was ready now to do as I wanted. As he did I noticed him looking at my cock.

"Kiss it!" I ordered.

"What...............?"

"Kiss it! This is the cock that has just been fucking your wife, sliding in and out, pumping cum into her cunt. Still coated with her juices and my cum. Kiss it."

Mike paused. "I can't, please.........."

"You will be spanked in a minute for your first refusal. Now kiss it!" I spoke quietly, but in a tone that was not to be refused. Slowly Mike bent over, paused then let his lips kiss the tip of my cock, resting there for a few moments before moving away.

"Now lick it and suck it clean," I ordered. This time he didn't refuse, he bent forward, and began to let his tongue run over the head of my cock, down the sides, then took it in his mouth. His mouth slowly took more and more, then began to suck. Whether he was natural or not I don't know, but he was good -- my cock began to stir, and was hard in seconds. As my cock stiffened you could see Mike swell up almost in pride, the pride that he could make a cock stiff.

After a couple of minutes I gently pulled his head off my cock, but held his face against my cock. "Go on," I whispered. "Have a good look at the cock that was sliding hard in and out of Joan's cunt, that was the biggest she had ever been fucked by. The cock she begged to have inside her." I paused before continuing. "Go on, Joan," I ordered. "Show him your pussy still damp from my fucking. Even better -- he should taste it as well."

I pushed Mike's head towards Joan, pushed it between her legs, to her pussy. "Go on," I ordered. "Lick her out. Get her hot for me so I can fuck her again."

It was clear Mike was feeling horribly humiliated by why was happening, but at the same time his cock was twitching hard, throbbing hard at the excitement of what was happening. As he knelt on all fours before Joan I remembered my promise to spank him. I whispered to him "I promised you this just now -- you keep licking........"

Suddenly he yelped as my hand smacked his ass. However, he held firm, but yelping to each of the six spanks I gave him, which left his ass bright red. Each time I spanked him it set his cock twitching under him -- being spanked did something for him. When I had finished I reached between his legs and grabbed his balls, squeezing gently. I heard him moan as I squeezed and kneaded them in my hand. I couldn't hurt him, just wanted to take him to places he had never been to before.

I released his balls and spoke to Joan again. "Do you know what this little slut is doing? He is showing off his asshole." I let my fingers wander to his hole and begin to tickle him. I spoke to Joan again: "Do you think he has ever had a cock in his ass? Right in here.................." As I spoke, I jabbed my finger through the ring of his ass, in to two knuckles."

As he licked Joan's pussy he managed to moan out: "No, please, not in there........" but his body gave him away -- his cock twitched even harder, and he thrust his ass back to meet my finger. I let my finger fuck his ass for a few moments before removing it again. I ordered him to lie on his back across the bed, then pulled Joan over him, over his chest, head down, so his body was pushing her ass up into the air. I lifted her dressing gown up, knelt behind her between her legs and put the tip of my hard-again cock to her pussy. I pushed hard, my cock slipping into her pussy as far as it would go, with Joan moaning as I penetrated her. As she lay over her husband I began to fuck her, sliding my cock deeply in and out of her, her husband rocking from side to side as her body moved in rhythm with my fucking.

I spoke to them: "Next time we do this I will fuck you up the ass, not in your cunt............" I felt Joan squeeze hard, thrust harder as I said it. I spoke again: "And next fuck Mike up the ass as well........." I thrust harder and harder into her, feeling Mike rolling back and for on the bed as he was her cushion. Suddenly she cried out, pulled her legs up, started moaning, shaking as her orgasm over whelmed her.

He body was still shaking as I pulled out of her cunt, and pointed my cock at Mike's face. As my balls convulsed, I pumped my cum all over his face, covering his eyes, nose, mouth. I noticed him open his mouth a little, allowing my cum to enter him, letting him taste the cum I was pumping all over him.

At last Joan and I fell in a heap, and rolled off Mike. I looked at him disdainfully. "Okay sub, I said to him matter-of-factly. Up you get. Stand by the bed -- you can jerk yourself off. Let us watch."

It was the ultimate in humiliation -- to jerk-off in front of others, but not to be allowed to join in their exciting sex, to be taken to the edge of his dreams and then turned back. But his cock throbbed. He stood up. And we turned to watch him. And soon he was stroking his cock hard, faster and faster, until suddenly his body squirmed and he was cumming, shooting his cum all over the floor.

As he stopped he looked embarrassed. Joan spoke to him this time. "We're going to shower, then make a coffee. You clean up the mess, then follow us down."

A few minutes later we were all sitting in dressing gowns in the lounge, chatting about trivialities, absurdly and studiously avoiding what had happened earlier. At last I declared I had to go to bed, that I had to leave early to get to the conference from where I would drive straight home. I didn't expect to see them in the morning.................

It was Mike who hesitatingly spoke, spoke what him and Joan were both thinking. "Um, do you, um, want Joan to sleep with you.................." He went bright red as he spoke. I paused before answering, watching their discomfort.

"Of course not," I replied quietly. "A husband and wife should always sleep together. Anyway, I need to get out to the conference before either of you are out of bed. Perhaps this is the last time I'll see you this week.............." With that I left then, went to bed, went to sleep, slept like a log..............

At last on the Friday evening I went home to my wife, and shared a good meal together. Toward the end of the meal she smiled. "I had my sister on the phone earlier." She paused. "She says you can come and stay anytime, sooner rather than later. What did you do to them................? And by the way -- I arranged for them to come and spend next weekend with us................"

Lion24655
Lion24655
562 Followers
12