Wrestling With Life's Cruel Irony Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She savored his taste before taking rolling her tongue around the head before taking him to the entrance of her throat. As her mouth surrounded the tip of his cock Royce noticed a gleam in his wife's eye, a gleam that had not been witnessed for longer than he could remember. This gleam was a mixture of erotic joy and a little bit of nastiness.

Her nasty look was created by an unvoiced thought. Years ago, to appease her conscience, she hoped that he also had been unfaithful. She doubted that he'd ever had an affair. Yet, as the thought again crossed her mind it created the nasty twinkle her husband saw. Royce did not realize that her nasty look was brought about the thought of the possibility that another set a lips may have engulfed the cock. What brought about the gleam was the surprise that she was not revolted by the thought of another set of lips enjoying her man.

As Royce enjoyed the pleasure of her warm succulent mouth he closed his eyes. Feeling her slide her mouth up and down his shaft he recalled their eighth anniversary, a night when his wife was wild with lust and energy. Then her eyes flared with wanton desire. Having been on an extended business trip, he also was wild with eagerness. A reading in a men's magazine fueled his mind. He became more and more demanding and she responded again and again to his demands. That night was not only wild, its impression was burned deeply into his memory for eternity.

Though he longed for more of those moments, and though there had been those momentary flashes of her wildness and wantonness, they had been rare. Yet, when those moments of wildness did occur Doris was in a zone of unbridled passion and pleasure. Regretfully, he could not bring this passionate desire out of her more than every year or so. There always seemed to be something holding her back. He also realized that he had not become unguardedly demanding as he was on that night.

Royce looked upon his wife as she aggressively engulfed and then released his hard cock repeatedly. At the age of forty-eight she had matured and was curvy but she was still erotic and beautiful. He felt a stirring within his groin. He moaned. His moment rapidly approached. Doris knew the sign well.

Allowing him to cum this quickly was not her plan for tonight. She wanted something more. She wanted to get him to the edge and keep him there. She wanted the night and their time at the cottage to be memorable.

Allowing him to cool down slightly, she took her time before sitting astride his lap and lifting up the bottom of her red gown. Neither could see what was happening but both enjoyed the feeling of her moist channel of love sliding back and forth along the length of his hard shaft. He tried to move his hips so that his hard cock would pop into her. She continued to frustrate him by masturbating him with her pussy lips. The pleasure of their connection in this fashion caused them both to moan. The ridge of his cock's and his head sliding across her clitoris drove pleasurable sensations to shoot out into the interior of her pussy and to her abdomen.

While the heart of their sexes masturbated each other, Royce's hands were busy fondling his wife's breasts through her silk gown. After several minutes, his hands exposed her breasts. He moved his face into her for a longing kiss. One lengthy kiss moved into another, and that into another. When their kisses finally broke to give themselves breath, his mouth moved to her left breast. He licked and toyed with every cell of her breast.

He took her other breast in his hand gently caressed it with his finger tips. His pointer finger gently passed over her right nipple before gently squeezing it between the finger and his thumb. The pinching of her firm nipple drew forth from Doris a loud moan of pleasure. She could not help groaning loudly.

Doris closed her eyes as she continued to cry her encouragement to her husband. Moving from one to the other, he feasted upon her breasts and nipples with his mouth, tongue and lustful warm breath. His feasting was as if he was coming off a lengthy hunger strike. She accepted it with delight. He moved back and forth from one to the other as her hips continued to soak his shaft with her bountiful love potion.

As Royce satisfied her and himself on her left breast for a third time she raised her hips. His manly shaft sprang skyward unaided. In a dance mastered together over twenty-seven years together his hot shaft shot as a guided missile into her womanly core. She cried forth from the depth of her soul her satisfaction. She welcomed him home. She closed her eyes just enjoying that this is where he belongs. A quiet mewing of pleasure sounded from her throat.

Together their sexual tango moved slowly. The tango's tempo increased steadily. Within minutes the beat became more urgent and so did their desire for satiation. She had already cum once and just was cumming again as she felt him thrusting hard up into her uterine lips. The feeling of him pounding upon her inner core compelled Doris to scream louder than she had screamed in many a long year. Her animal was released and was not going to be tamed until it had finished its mission.

She cried out as her warm pussy drenched his hard shaft. Their pubic bones continued to thrust into each other. Their longing was being fulfilled in their joining. Her hips were in constant motion. Her breathing was rapid but she was not aware of its pace as she moved up and down as she rotated her pussy upon his shaft. She was taking herself to another climax. She wanted this one to arrive just as her husband's.

Royce could have just sat still letting his wife hips move upon him and enjoyed the pleasure of her channel of love, but he could not help driving his hard shaft into her center. He felt himself hitting upon her inner pussy lips. With his hands upon her hips he took command of the pace and the moment of their release.

As he took charge and hit home into her inward womanhood the look in her eyes became wild and animal-like. The primal and primitive yearnings were ruling her. They too were driving him.

She was uttering repeatedly for him to go harder and to make her cum. He took his hand and two figures toyed and rubbed her hard clit as the middle figure moved beyond and up into her pussy. Feeling his finger enter her, pulling her open even more, to have his finger moving independently from his cock brought her even higher. Her wide eyes widened even more before rolling back into her head before closing.

Her lust upon her face was higher than he had witnessed in many years. It was a look that excited him. It was a look that drove him wild. For some reason he could not articulate at that moment, seeing her in such a state of ecstasy filled him with manly joy. It was something that he desired to see again and again. It was something that he wanted to see more than his own climax. He took great pleasure in seeing his wife being so driven and satisfied.

Royce was becoming overwhelmed by the feeling of his cock's tip pushing against her inner gates. Her glazed eyes drew his own animal passion from within himself. He was thrilled when his wife started to howl forth her joy. His breathing quickened as her panting became more ragged. Just after she started to cry aloud, "yes, harder," he felt the rush of his manly fluid stirring. When she cried out that she was a horny woman who only wanted to be used for his pleasure, he threw his lips upon her succulent lips. The kiss was raw. Their tongues fought and affirmed their love, lust and passion for the other.

Mid-kiss, Royce grunted and moaned that he was about to cum. In response, his wife called for him to cum as she too was about to cum.

Her legs and thighs quaked. He could see her legs begin to twitch as she impaled herself downward. Her heaving breasts danced around and around. She was lost in the moment. Seeing and feeling his wife in this moment of great pleasure drove him over. A joyous husband exploded inside his wife as if he was a great volcano. She cried nonsense syllables as a joyous climax washed through her.

Their mutual quivering and quaking bodies slowly settled as they blissfully held each other. They listened to the crackling wood and their beating hearts, and, holding each other tightly, they remained intimately connected. No words were spoken. No words were needed. Their connection and drawing out of each other's satiation in a wonderful life shaking manner spoke their love more eloquently than pages of feeble words.

When they disengaged ten minutes later, he asked her to stay while put more wood on the fire and fetched two sleeping bags. Royce's legs still quivered as he returned to his wife with the sleeping bags and the large sponge pad. In the meantime, she poured more wine. As he approached he muttered to his wife, "wow" and "thank you. You are the greatest." It seemed so natural for them to sleep that night before the fire as it symbolized their evening and passion.

As Doris lay in her husband's arms, she thought she was fortunate to be married to Royce. She did not regret marrying him. The greatest sadness which had overwhelmed her seemed to be a distant memory.

Royce was at peace with his relationship with his wife. He hoped that the passion they had just experienced would continue beyond the night. He relished the wild look and passion she exhibited. He wanted to see that again, but at that moment he could not think of how to bring it forth.

He remembered another wild moment from six years before. That night was a night to connect after a long ten day trip to Europe. After dinner she wanted to go to a club. They danced and drank. Doris drank much more than usual. As they sat there they both noticed several lovely figured ladies dancing not much more than ten feet away. Doris asked him with a distinct slur "what's it like to suck a breast?" He did not know how to respond and she did not press him for an answer. That night, in bed, she was a tigress. That question and the wild passion of that night continued to play upon his mind. Now, he had another night to add to the mix. Yet he felt he was still missing one or two pieces to help him to unlock such passion and energy more regularly. He fell asleep, contented that at least it did surface every few years.

As her sated husband drifted off into dreamland tears formed in Doris's eyes. These were tears of sorrow, sorrow for putting her marriage at risk. She could not explain how part of her desired to be taken so strongly and given release, allowed to be free and wild in the manner demanded by Vince. She was satisfied by her husband, yet there was more she craved and dreamed. Tonight she experienced some of what she wanted from her husband. She wanted more of it. Within her central being she cried for her husband to bring forth this part of her needs, not Vince. The problem had been how to get her husband to know of her need and to help him. She just could not blurt it out for fear of a plethora of potential follow-up questions.

Doris knew she had been lucky that no one had discovered her affair, and she was going to protect her secret even if it meant not sharing her full desires with her husband. Mingled with the tears of sorrow where also tears of joy. Her relationship with Royce was still strong and well. She was still trying to find a way to end the affair while protecting her marriage and family. For now, those issues could be put off until another day. For now, she was content, happy and free of concern because of their glorious love making.

Those two weeks served as spring air for Doris. She felt alive and bloomed. Royce loved the rejuvenated passionate Doris. He became more attentive and sought to push her hot buttons. Unfortunately, that September Vince started to be more demanding in frequency. He now had something else as leverage. Yet in her mind Doris was able to relegate that part of her to an alter ego. She continued to think that little damage had been done. In the months following the wedding Doris adjusted to her guilt and gave it little thought until the day in early April when Jeff and Pam excitedly announced, "Mom, Dad, you are going to be grandparents."

To be continued

12