Wrestling With Life's Cruel Irony Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeff arrived home just shy of seven exhausted from a 2 hour drive and a long day. Pam felt relieved as she relished the challenge of welcoming her husband home, catching up on news and making love that night. She was emotionally drained. Allowing lovemaking to be left to the next evening was fine with her. Her husband's statement on his way out in the morning made it clear what he desired that night.

Jeff arrived home to find his wife in a black semi-transparent stretch laced baby doll purchased that afternoon from a maternity shop. She basked in the gleam that shot forth from his eyes and his warm broad smile. He frequently said she was still beautiful and lovely with her enlarged belly. She thought he was just being kind, but that look on his face and the quickly developed bulge told her that he still found her desirable.

As they stood by their bed his lips found hers. Their passions of love and physical desires flowed from one heart to the other through their kisses. His hands danced across her engorged breasts. Her sensitive nipples hardened. Blissful sensations flowed out across her body as her vocal chords moaned the joyous feelings being experienced by her body.

Her hands in turn roamed his body, rubbing his manly bulge before moving her hand to undo his shirt buttons. Her face glowed with desire and love for her husband. She wanted him to make love to her. Her wounded heart sought the intimate soothing only her husband could provide. Driven she undid his pants and drew them downward to the floor.

She pulled her husband upon their bed of love. She knelt over his skyward pointing cock. Holding it up before her face she licked the underside, from its base to its tip. Her eyes were fixed upon his green eyes as her tongue swirled around his head. She thought to herself, "My man! My husband! Forever!!"

Jeff's mouth opened in response to the pleasure her warm mouth was giving to his purple head. He was watched his wife earnestness. Her growing skills never ceased to amaze him. It was her improving skills that drove him to hone his and to discover new things. Jeff often hoped he was able to be half as skilled at providing his wife pleasure as she provided him.

They were so in tuned to each other that his wife thought the same about her husband. He was such a wonderful lover that she wanted nothing less to reciprocate by being the best she could. Unknown to him she read anything and everything she could get her hands on about sex and different techniques. The readings not only educated her but they also fueled her imagination and desires.

Her mouth moved further down his steeled shaft. She took her husband as far as she could take him. For the first time she held it deep in her mouth to the entrance of her throat. Feeling the baby kick caused her to think that within her mouth was the instrument that yielded its loving fruit now kicking up a storm within her.

Then undesired the thought that this was her brother's cock filled her mind and caused two conflicting thoughts to race together through her mind. She was filled with dread on the one hand about the baby's health and the nastiness of it all in the other. As she continued to stroke his cock with her mouth she remembered that this was her husband's manhood. She groaned as her mouth claimed this tool of love as her possession.

Before he could release his warmth in her mouth she moved from him and lay beside him. They kissed as her fingers slowly danced back and forth across his chest, neck and face. Her fingers moved as if they were trying to memorize for eternity every contour of his body. Jeff's hands too were busy exploring her body, touching it, making love to it through his light touch. His hands spent an extended period exploring her enlarged belly that protected their growing child. He smiled when he felt a kick. He looked forward seeing the new life immerge from her. Being a father thrilled him.

Minutes later Jeff moved his face down his wife's torso. He kissed her breasts through the lacy material. His hands moved slowly exploring the breasts that had transformed themselves in these past months from lovely B sized breasts to large Cs. Raising the baby doll to her shoulders he sucked and licked her nipples ever so gently. He knew they were sensitive in preparation for breast feeding so he took his time as he listened and watch for clues from Pam. He was amazed too how her nipples had increased in size and that along with the areola they had become a deep brown. From the sparkle in his eyes Pam knew long ago that he loved how her breasts had development. Her eyes closed as she enjoyed her husband's light pleasuring work upon her breasts. She guided his head from one breast to the other.

After many pleasurable minutes and at her direction Jeff loving moved from her breasts toward her enlarged soft stomach. He gently kissed every inch of her belly. Before moving onward toward his next destination he looked up at her and between kisses on her belly presented her with a bouquet of endearments. Not only did his words express his love but so did his tone. The look in his eyes shouted it clear and strong to her soul.

While speaking his message of love, his fingers teased her perineum, drawing from her a swelling passion. There was no resistance from her when he pushed her bikini panties to the side so he could feast upon her. And feast he did. Pam's juices poured forth into his mouth as he touched her with his tongue and fingers. Her pleasure points went into overload when the breadth of his full tongue moved like a soft paint brush up and down her womanly channel. Little twitchings stirred deep within her pussy. They signaled she was on her way to glorious climax. Jeff continued onward minute after minute demonstrating his skills and making love to his wife.

Her mind drifted back to their honeymoon in Niagara Falls when after nearly a half hour between her legs he looked up at her and commented how he loved her pussy. Even now she recalled her response, "My dearest, this is no longer my pussy. It is your pussy to enjoy and pleasure all you want." Ever since, she has only thought of it in that way. Her body was no longer hers alone. As he drew her forth to her first climax of the evening she moaned forth her joy. Seconds later with a great cry she came boldly upon his lips and tongue.

Still drawing her pleasure out through his mouth and tongue, his hands lightly caressed her thighs and belly. Using cream Jeff kept his hands as soft as they could be just for times like this. Moving up her body his kisses and the caresses seemed to be rose petal soft and gentle. Just from his touches she was again finding her arousal moving higher. Her husband was the best sex partner she ever had, not that she knew many as her husband was only her third lover. Yet, she could not imagine anyone being better for her.

Before kissing her on the lips Jeff devoted a great deal of attention again to her breasts. His hands, fingers, lips and tongue each provided a different texture that only caused her to cry out with a growing fervor and intensity. His hands lightly played for minutes with the rounded curves of her breasts. His repeated touches of her breasts again confirmed that Jeff was a breast man. He gently played with each breast and softly stroked them before playing with her erect nipples. He ran his thumb back over one nipple and then the other, clasped each lightly between his thumb and forefinger.

As they kissed their tongues dueled with each other. A very pregnant Pam moved to her hands and knees. Jeff knew what his wife desired and wanted. Though he did not need to a second invitation, his wife crying out "fuck me, ooohh fuck me hard with my cock." Her shameless petition only fueled his desire.

Seconds later her husband's hard cock slid into her. He only just started to slide in and out at a greater pace when she howled she was cumming. He kept pounding his wife pushing her onward toward another climax. Pam suddenly turned and pushed him on his back. She burned with the need to look into his eyes as she came.

Pam rode her husband hard and long. The baby was kicking but not to distraction. Every time she sensed her husband was close to cumming, she slowed down or sat upon him with his hard cock fully embraced. In their first year and after reading an article in a woman's journal she learned how to alter the pace to keep her husband from cumming too soon. She learned the lesson well and honed her abilities. She allowed him to calm again before riding onward before slowing again. She wanted the feelings she was experiencing to last even longer.

His eyes became wild with passion. Hers had that similar look but hers started to fill with tears of contentment. Looking into her husband's eyes she smiled and chanted in a semi-trance like state a modified phrase from their marital vows, "forever we are one. Your flesh is my flesh, my flesh is your flesh. One flesh forever." He smiled back while moaning his agreement.

Jeff played with her breasts as she was approaching her moment of release. She picked up the pace and was about to cum for a most satisfying yet exhausting fourth time. She could not take much more and her husband had waited long enough. She rose up and down on his hard shaft at a growing pace, a pace that brought forth his release just as she was about to cum. Feeling his warmth flooding into her already full womb triggered for her the most powerful climax. As they came together, her eyes were fastened upon his as she cried out, "I love you, I love you, I love you."

Exhausted and well sated the young couple lay holding each other. Sleep quickly overcame them. Though it was still early in the evening, the passion and energy of the evening extracted its payment. Great pleasure at the price of great exhaustion. Two and half hours after falling asleep Pam's kidneys demanded relief. Emerging from the washroom she looked upon her sleeping husband. Jeff, after several long days on the road, continued to sleep soundly. Craving strawberry ice cream and peanut butter Pam reached for her robe.

While eating a bowl of ice cream topped with peanut butter Pam stood there watching her husband. She continued to study her husband's sleeping form before moving to the baby's room and her desk that yet to be moved from the room.

From the desk drawer she withdrew the sheets that had been penned earlier. She reviewed and pondered the statements. This was about the future of her marriage, and her child. She was going to do what she could to hold them together. She was determined and firm on that goal. Rubbing her swollen belly she knew she could not undo the past. Yet, she could direct her reaction to it and take charge of her future.

Her eyes again fell upon the statements related to seeking revenge. Fearing that demon could destroy her joy and family she struck through all statements about revenge. In their place she wrote statements about exposing Vince and Doris. She felt that exposing them would extract a payment in a more controlled manner. Exposure would also break Vince's control over her mother-in-law.

As she made her way back to the bed, Pam knew with clarity her love for her husband and goals. She had goals, now she needed plans to help create the outcomes she sought.

Chapter 3 to follow

12