Wrestling With Life's Cruel Irony Ch. 05

Story Info
Jeff confesses a temptation; Tara looks to the future.
4.3k words
4.13
43k
4
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/23/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seeing a tear run down his wife's cheek Jeff raised his hand to her face. His pointer finger ran up her face taking the little drop upon the tip of his finger. Before licking off the tear from his finger he asked, "what's wrong baby?" Jeff often took her wiped off tears into his mouth as it was his way to say he wanted to shoulder some of her pain.

"I am cried because I let you down by storming off."

He kissed her on the cheek. "You only exercised our fare fighting rules to walk away before saying anything harmful. I had doubts whether I was right to tell you, but I know I had to do it. I love you too much not to have told you, even if we fought over it."

"But it should not be anything to fight over." Pam rolled upon her husband and kissed him. She knew the answer before she asked but she needed to hear the words, "do you forgive me?"

As his hand drew her face into him he muttered "most definitely." After a longing kiss he asked, "am I forgiven?"

"There is nothing to forgive. The issue was mine, not yours. You neither said nor did anything wrong my love" she announced with a gleam as she felt his hardness below her.

--------------------------

About that time Tara was getting ready for bed after drinking a margarita in the living room. She was disconcerted by the feeling that stirred within by what happened in the kitchen. She knew she enjoyed the hug more than she should have. Feeling Jeff become hard did not help either. Feeling desired stroked her ego.

She looked at herself in the mirror. Though she had numerous signs of woman in her mid 40s she was aging gracefully. The hints of grey, the wrinkles and the added weight were all there. With childbearing her hips were wider. Her breasts were a size larger than the B's she had when she conceived her first child. Though she was beautiful and men still looked at her, she had heard on two different tapes that her husband was not satisfied with her.

For a moment Tara felt that Vince's philandering was her fault. She had not been appealing enough. She could have done more to be an energetic lover. She could have dressed in lingerie more. She could have taken the initiative more often. All these and others flowed through her mind.

As she put on her flannel gown and crawled into bed she dismissed any thought of her husband's cheating as being her fault. She was taking ownership of his problem. He had been cheating on her throughout their marriage. She now doubted if he ever loved her.

Being away from home had been therapeutic. It allowed her to gather her thoughts and channel her anger in a more constructive manner. If she had been home she would yelled and screamed at him, maybe even have thrown an object or two at him before she kicked him out of the house. Now in the coolness, her scorn and wrath become focused yet controlled. Given what she learned, if she just kicked him out it would have still left him somewhat the winner albeit with modified plans. Having days to coolly plan would allow him to continue his game only to find at the end that he lost. With her daughter's and son-in-law's help she was going to trump his divorce plans with her own.

Since learning of Vince's despicable behavior she had not called him when he was home. She called when she knew he would still be on the way home from work or when she suspected he would be out at the local bar, or possibly doing something else. Each time she left a brief message saying she called and was doing fine. What was telling is that only once did he call her and that was eight days ago. Jeff answered that night and said she was out with Pam at the mall.

Hearing how Vince manipulated Doris had brought out some feelings of sympathy for Doris. Though her anger toward Doris cooled, she still viewed her with indifference and not as a friend. Though it appeared that Doris would end up being destroyed and empty she could not yet find more than mild concern for her former friend. Yet she agreed with her daughter that if Doris wanted to be find a way out, they should give her an opportunity and see what would happen. A big part of her did not like to give her that opportunity. If anything she wanted to claw her eyes out. A small but growing seed in her heart felt that if she would want to be given a chance at redemption if she was in Doris' shoes. What Vince deserved was finding himself alone and destitute, not likely to occur because of the secret he held, but it was what he deserved.

As she lay in the guest bedroom she started to whimper. Tears of sorrow soon flowed. She found great joy in sex and was always a willing partner. She tried to be a good wife, a loving wife and mother. She wanted to have another child or two but he would have nothing of it. To her frustration Vince wore protection. Knowing he was denying her another child while he was having children by other women infuriated her to the core.

It was then that she was seriously struck by the thought of becoming pregnant with a lover's child. It was still possible. Her tears stopped flowing as a smile crossed her faith. She could say that his condom leaked. Or better still tamper with it so that he would know it leaked. Having him pay child support for another man's child would be an ironic twist. A wicked smile came to her face before sounds of intimacy drew her thoughts in a parallel direction.

---------------------

Pam held her breasts against his chest as she kissed her husband with growing urgency. They both may have Vince's genes but he had Royce's heart and character, and she had Tara's.

Jeff's excitement grew. His heart raced. His hormones raged. His manly glory was inflamed.

She rolled off him. Taking her husband's left hand Pam guided it to her breasts. She glanced down to see the glint of gold that symbolized their marital bond. In response her left hand drifted to his cock and lightly stroked him.

She loved teasing her husband. At that moment her impish side burst forth. Smiling she said, "I do not mind you being affected by mom. She is a beautiful woman after all. She has the type of breasts you just love." Her husband's cock seemed to hardened further in an instant. With a wave of lust crashing over her Pam giggled as she moved south to take him deeply into her mouth, "Mmmmm, I see how much she aroused you." In that moment, electricity seemed to pass through them.

Slowly she withdrew from his hard shaft. Again and again, her tongue swirled around the point of his shaft. Then with animalistic intent she slid her mouth up and down the long shaft. As her pace grew her hair was flying all over the place. He was hard, very hard. It was a raging glory. Pam could not believe that she too was so excited. Why she was so excited was unknown to her but she was not going to deny or limit excitement she was feeling.

Jeff was also lost in the pleasure of the moment. He loved how his wife made love to him with her mouth. He loved how she made love to him period. With his eyes closed another thought flashed through his mind, a though he quickly tried to dismiss. Before doing so, he could not help wonder if the mother was as passionate and skilled as the daughter. To get his mind to other things he pulled her head upward for a wet passionate kiss.

Pam had noticed a lustful look when his eyes were closed. She never asked him what he was thinking about the one prior time he had that look. She had her suspicions what it was now. As he was in a confessing mood her curiosity and excitement gave her a temptation that was too strong to resist. As they kissed her hand played with Jeff engorged flesh. Breaking the kiss she asked "what were you thinking about when I was sucking your cock early last month when I talked about keeping this alive." As she said "this" she squeezed and pulled his cock.

Jeff did not respond immediately. When she asked again he said he could not remember. Pam knew otherwise. "Were you thinking of some young surrogate receiving your seed directly from the source?" When his cock twitched and his eyes momentarily had a guilty look she knew the answer.

What surprised Pam was not his thought; after all it would be a typical male fantasy but that she was not angry with him. She moved down to take his cock in her mouth again and smiled at him. Jeff tried to move his wife's hips into a different position. His intent was to move his face between her legs. He wanted to make love orally to the pussy that brought forth their son. His intent was not realized. Pam had other plans. Without any warning and clothed with only a smile upon her lips, Pam swiftly suspended her hips over his hard cock. She moved as if she was on mission. Unknown to Jeff was that earlier that day the doctor cleared Pam to again have sex.

She lowered herself toward the skyward pointing erection. Holding his shaft she rubbed it back and forth across the outer lips of her womanhood. The moisture from within flowed freely covering his manly head with a glistening sheen.

After the sixth pass along her channel he could not take any more. She could see the look in his eyes. He was beyond wanting to be in her. His eyes begged for her to take him. She continued to tease him until on the ninth pass, as she neared the midpoint she lowered herself. As her lips parted and as his head started to enter, her husband thrust his hips upward with exuberance. Pam groaned with pleasure as his cock entered her hot wet pussy. In the pleasure of the moment she closed her eyes and moaned loudly her pleasure.

Taking him slowly and at times more rapidly Pam controlled the pace. Leaning over him and rocking her hips she saw an opportunity to tease her husband. She knew what the look upon his face signified, intense pleasure at the point where he would respond freely and unguardedly. Leaning forward her lips moved upon his. Through their moans of pleasure they continued to kiss. Moving her face upward just a foot above his she pushed her hips hard taking him as deep as possible. Her husband's mushroomed head stroked her uterine lips. The stroking tip brought both of them the intense pleasure they sought. Pam looked into Jeff's eyes and whispered, "so you have the hots for my mother?"

His eyes bored into hers. The look of shock was there but it was preceded fleetingly by raw lust.

Jeff could not answer. He did not know how to answer. He just hoped that his body did not reveal to his wife that throughout their lovemaking he found his mind drifting momentarily to Tara. To limit that chance of a look that would betray his thoughts he aggressively flipped his wife around and onto her hands and knees. Taking her from behind was the safest position. Having his wife again mention her mother had not helped him.

No sooner was she on her knees and hands when Pam moaned with pleasure as Jeff entered her. Immediately he thrust deep and kept bounding her hard again and again. His hard cock was stiff.

She thought to herself, "if thinking of...ohh my, here.....I go again....fantasize away." A wave of pleasure shot through her as she came. Jeff kept thrusting hard driving her through her climax. He was lost with an erotic image of his mother-in-law. Pam pulled away and pushed her husband upon his back. She mounted him and rode him hard. She wanted to look into his face and to have him see hers as he came. His heated eyes locked on her heated eyes.

Another climax came as she watched the raw pleasure flowing back and forth across his face. His hips were thrusting up as she rocked downward. His hands were grasping and kneading her breasts, drawing forth drops of milk that dripped upon his chest and neck.

Her hips danced around so that his hardened tip would explore every part of her womanly channel. She noticed his eyes closed. He rarely did this. While she could only guess what was going on in his mind, she had an idea. Just as she was again about to climax and was starting to scream Jeff proclaimed in a moan that he was about to cum. She was crying aloud for him to go harder for she too wanted to cum right with him. Their mutual release could not have been timed better. Her scream urging him to cum with her and her cry that she was cumming filled the house forgetting that her mother was in the next bedroom.

Afterwards, the young couple lay lost in their own private thoughts. Jeff enjoyed their intimacy but he was afraid how to deal with the improper thoughts that repeatedly crossed his mind that night. Pam looked over at her husband as he lay there with his eyes focused upon the ceiling. Her left hand moved slowly across her belly. She loved her husband dearly. She had no regrets being married to him. Her only regret was that her womb would not be able to give him other children. Thinking of the baby, she stood up, put on her robe and went to check on their baby.

--------------------------

Tara heard the moans and groans of joy from her daughter and son-in-law grow increasingly louder. She smiled at their youthful enthusiasm. When she heard Pam cry out again that she was cumming, Tara's eyes moistened. Vince was focused most times upon his satisfaction that she was more often then not left short of cumming herself. Rarely in the last decade was she sated when they were intimate. Even early in their marriage he drove hard and came quick, so quick that she nicknamed their lovemaking, "the five minute waltz." Hearing her daughter she knew she had missed much over the years. That thought depressed her. She envied her daughter for having a lover husband who gave her such pleasure.

As she listened to her son-in-law and daughter continuing she tried to imagine the pleasure her daughter was experiencing. She started to imagine a faceless lover pleasuring her and impregnating her. Tara had not been aware that she started to play with her nipples with one hand until she touched her moist pussy with the other. She was carried along by her desires and imagination. It was only after minutes of long silence and achieving her own release did she grasped what she was doing. Shaken back to reality she withdrew her hands from off her body. She rolled onto her stomach.

She looked at the clock. If they had been silent for ten minutes then the young couple had been making love for well over thirty-five minutes. As she lay face down in the bed she started to feel sorry for herself. She had stimulated herself and given herself a soft climax. Yet she wanted so much more. Tears flowed. She could not help herself. She was happy for her daughter but her daughter's pleasure only intensified her emptiness and the disappointment over what she had missed all these years. Her soul and body yearned for such pleasure. She also longed to be held, loved and affirmed as she surmised was what Pam was experiencing at that moment.

She knew in her mind and heart that she was going to leave her husband. A shiver when through her body as the term "my husband" was spoken in her mind. Tara knew Vince was "my husband" only in legal terms. She now knew her marriage had been a sham for two decades, and maybe since the beginning. In that second of insight Tara crossed the psychological divide, she would no longer refer to Vince as "my husband", only as Vince or "that man."

That man's charm would no longer seduce her. No longer would she be taken in by that man's empty golden words. That man was evil, an evil that needed to be exposed, extracted from her life and discarded in a dung heap. Yet she was going to do it on her terms and at a time that would have the maximum impact. She did not know what and how but she knew she would do it. That man needed to be alone and suffer the rest of his life for the evil he had visited upon others. Until then, Vince would have no clue what was coming his way.

She was glad that she became an RN, even though it took her years to complete the program. She had her own profession and could support herself. She also had a job offer at a hospital within 25 minutes of her daughter and son-in-law.

Though Tara knew what she needed to do, she kept crying quietly. Facing the truth that one's marriage had been a sham for years was agonizing. The pain was there, not because she was going to miss Vince, but because she felt that so many years had been lost.

Hearing her mother crying Pam knocked on the door as she returned from checking on the baby. Pam drew her into her arms to silently comfort Tara. Tara started to tell her daughter how much she was happy for her daughter. They chatted for nearly fifteen minutes before a crying Royce drew their attention.

As Tara watched her daughter breast feed her grand-child she recalled those days of bonding and pleasure. Tara mentioned that her grandmother conceived her last child at the age of 48. Then she told her daughter that as she was still ovulating. When her daughter had a confused lock she told Pam that she wanted to have another child.

She said she was thinking about having the child by another man quickly so she could make that man think it was his. She went on to tell Pam that she wanted to do unto that man what he had done to other men. He had taken a strange pleasure from having their husbands raise his kids, turn about was only fair she claimed. She wished she could seduce Royce and have him father her child for it would be a nice twist. Alas, with Royce recovering from a heart attack and knowing the medication he was on she knew that he was not a possibility at the moment.

Pam agreed it would be poetic justice for Vince pay child support for a child fathered by another man. She was quick to discourage her mother. She argued that she needed to be above reproach prior to the divorce. After all he was going to entrap her and would have her being watched. Tara sat silently for a moment before saying that all the more the reason for her to get her revenge and find a man quick.

Her daughter again warned her about being seen with another man. It could backfire in so many ways. Tara retorted that on her off days she could go to a bar an hour or so west to find a man. Pam became increasingly alarmed about her mother's plans. Picking up any man was fraught with difficulties, including sexually transmitted diseases. Tara said she knew what she was doing. Though Pam knew that once her mother made up her mind it was very difficult to get her to change it, she was hoping to get her to think twice or exercise more caution. Returning to the master bedroom Pam was dismayed about her mother.

------------------------

The next morning Tara headed across the hallway to the washroom. On her return trip, she heard her son-in-law murmuring with pleasure. Her eye naturally drifted to the door. Though it was closed, it was not fully closed. Through a half inch sliver she could see the top of the bed and Jeff's chest and face. Her right hand rose but before lightly touching the door to open it further she withdrew it.

When she heard him moaning she again raised her eyes and hand. She lightly touched the door. It moved open an inch further. The morning sun cast its rays across their bed. From the darken hallway she froze as she watched Pam's head going up and down her husband' hard shaft. She knew she should move toward her room but her feet and eyes did not concur. Her eyes remained glued to the hard cock.

A range of thoughts ran through her head as she watched her daughter pleasure her husband. "Oh to be young again." "She really enjoys giving him head," "I cannot believe I am enjoying this," "I would love to have a cock of my own to enjoy" were just some of her random thoughts.

Pam looked at her husband with a gleam in her eye. Taking her mouth off his cock she moved to kiss him while her hand kept stroking his shaft. Their tongues danced back and forth in each other's mouth. Jeff's breathing grew more and more rapid did not go unnoticed by Pam or Tara. Knowing that it was signaling the approaching event Pam lowered her mouth for the third time. That was all that was needed. As Jeff groaned like an animal in heat his warm liquid poured forth into his wife's mouth. As Pam shifted her eyes noticed in the mirror a white sliver. A moment later when the white sliver disappeared she knew her mother had seen them.

12