Wrestling With Life's Cruel Irony Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tara felt nasty watching the young couple. Yet it was so erotic and so beautiful. She was proud how her daughter had satisfied her husband. She took his cum with little being lost past her lips.

Just as she started to turn Pam's giggling followed by a moan of female pleasure caused her to glance back. Her son-in-law's face was between Pam's thighs. He was going at her love channel with eagerness. "Oh to be young" she thought. "I need to find myself a good lover. And soon!"

Tara was even more determined to find a lover to pleasure her again and again. In her room she looked at the calendar hanging on the dresser and did a count. She circled two three days blocks in the next seven weeks when she could be impregnated.

Once the initial shock of her husband's philandering and his planned divorce had passed, Tara had set herself upon a new road. She was contented with the direction her life was now headed. She was in charge of her life.

Tara knew for certainty that her love for Vince had slowly died over many years. Her anger was more at herself for being a fool for putting up with him and putting on the good marriage face for friends and family. She too had been just going through the motions since her children were in their early teens.

Tara smiled to herself that because of Jeff and Pam's marriage that her life was on a new course. She did not want another husband, at least not yet. She wanted a renewed life, to discover new joys and to be affirmed. She wanted to discover more about herself. Yet she also wanted to find a passionate lover and to surrender her soul to a man who would love and adore her, but a relationship that would not necessarily lead to marriage. Being on a new road unleashed the desire to have the third child longed to birth. She was surprised by the strength of that desire. Twenty years of frustration had been growing and now burst forth to life. She was going to cease the chance before it was too late, months could make a big difference in having a child or becoming barren. Clearly conceiving the child well before she filed for divorce would be an added blessing. Here cycles had become shorter and less regular. To the best of her knowledge she had about twelve days to go. In the meantime she decided to make a dry run over the coming nights.

Due to Royce's health Jeff stayed his plans to break the news to his father. Before he had his heart attack they planned on telling him the same day that Tara would learn the news. Jeff knew he needed to do it soon and arranged for his father to go with him fishing for a weekend.

As the young couple lay arm in arm in the next room Tara was in the next room planning her outfit for that night.

Pam and Jeff were in love, content, and at peace with themselves and their world. While life's visited a cruel trick upon them, they had taken in stride. Their life goals to have more children had changed. Though they now had a secret to carefully protect, their love and devotion toward each other was stronger than ever.

Innocently sleeping across the hall was baby Royce, the delicate and beautiful life that was the result of life's cruel irony. He was oblivious to how his conception and birth had dramatically changed the lives of his parents and grandparents. He was a wonderful result of that irrational and passionate moment between Vince and Doris. He was unaware that he was at part of a family tragedy that in the coming days was about to play itself out.

----------

Thank you to all who graciously have and continue to provide feedback and insights.

12