Wrestling with My Sister's Friend Ch. 03

Story Info
Mike's sister has a surprise for him.
2.3k words
4.43
229.6k
78
6

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/20/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
reader230
reader230
160 Followers

Two weeks have gone by since Mike had his hot encounter with Ashley and Kimberly and since then things have been quite interesting. Ashley and Mike became very close, constantly calling and going out with each other, becoming quite the hot new couple. Every night he would fuck her for what seemed like hours, always leaving a huge load of cum deep inside her cunt. Ashley and Mike truly loved each other and Ashley had clearly gotten over the initial shock of possible pregnancy. They were both overjoyed when she became pregnant, making love the whole night to celebrate.

Mike and his sister Kimberly on the other hand had not yet fully accepted the dangers of what they did, avoiding each other like the plague. Ever since she fucked her brother and let him cum inside her she was constantly worried about what Mike would do if she were pregnant. Mike actually didn't know what to do if she became pregnant. However in his heart he truly loved his sister and knew that if she were pregnant he would support her.

Kimberly had been throwing up and feeling nauseous for the past few days, so she went to the drug store and bought a pregnancy tester. Since she heard about Ashley being pregnant, she knew it was very likely she was pregnant too. Lying down on her bed, she waited impatiently for the results of the pregnancy tester she just used. Kimberly gasped as two lines slowly formed on the tester; she was pregnant with her brother's baby. Her eyes locked onto the ceiling and her hands gently stroked her flat stomach as a million thoughts raced through her mind. Would Mike dump her? Freak out? Force her to get an abortion?

Rolling onto her side she took a deep breath and thought to herself, No...I'm keeping my baby whether or not Mike wants me to! But I gotta tell him and convince him its ok... Kimberly jumped off her bed as she heard the front door of the house slam shut. Mike had come back in the house from his gym workout and headed for the shower, she knew what she had to do.

As Mike stood under the cascading streams of hot water, the tension and uncertainty of the day melted away. Kimberly slowly opened the door to her brother's bathroom and stepped in, closing the door behind her. Clad in only a t-shirt and sweat pants, she walked over to the shower door and knocked loudly.

Mike almost ate shit as he jumped from the banging sound on the shower door, quickly grabbing onto the shower walls to keep from falling. Pushing open the door, he shut off the water and stared at his sister, a terrible look of sorrow and pain on her gorgeous face. The sight of his sister in such a state made Mike's heart sink as he called out,

"Kimberly...look I've been meaning to talk to you...."

Cutting him off Kimberly threw the pregnancy tester to the ground and sobbed, "DAMNIT MIKE!!! I'M PREGNANT! AND I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU SAY! IT'S MY BABY TOO AND I'M KEEPING IT!"

Seeing the tears forming in her eyes, Mike stepped forward and threw his arms around her in happiness, his damp body pressing against her tits as he squeezed her tight. Pulling back from his embrace he gazed upon her confused face as he ran his hand through her hair. Staring deep into her sparking blue eyes, he smiled and gave her a short peck on her lips. Pulling back from the kiss he grinned and said,

"Look Kimberly...I've had time to think about it...and...I'm glad you're pregnant!"

A little smile forming on her face, Kimblerly looked up into his eyes and said softly, "Really...you are?"

"Yes Kimberly, I love you so much it hurts and I would be honored to help you raise our child. Kimberly...I want to spend the rest of my life with you and Ashley..."

Kimberly cried out with happiness as she wrapped her arms around her brother so tight he could barely breathe. Coughing out Mike looked into the mirror at their embrace and grinned at how cute her face looked. A huge grin was plastered on her face as she sobbed with happiness.

Mike's cock slowly swelled to hardness as he took in the feel of her warm, hot body pressed up against him and the sweet smell of her soft blond hair. Pulling back from him, Kimberly remembered that her brother was standing before her naked.

Looking down at his throbbing cock, Kimberly smiled as she stepped back and raised her shirt over her head as he turned the hot water back on in the shower and stepped back inside. As she tossed her shirt and dropped her sweat pants to her ankles, kicking them aside, she giggled and said,

"Ooooo Mike...you wanna fuck your little sister in the shower? Hehehe kinky..."

Mike gasped as he took in the sight of his beautiful little sis as she stepped in the shower and calmly stood in front of him, wrapping her arms around his neck. As she pressed her forehead against his she stared into his eyes and smiled happily. Mike smiled back at her as he gently caressed her flat stomach and shapely hips. His cock lightly stabbing her thigh and groin, throbbing hard from the sight of the drops striking her hot body, soaking her in warm, steamy water.

Water cascaded all over her, Kimberly's blond hair turning dark as the water dripped down her perfect body. Noticing his erection poking her leg, her pussy quickly moistened at the realization of what was to come. Smiling, she stepped closer to Mike and lightly kissed his lips. Mike groaned as she brought her hand down his body and grabbed his cock, lightly stroking him as she continued their passionate kiss their tongues sliding into each other's mouths. Mike lovingly stroked her back, hips, and her shapely ass as they lovingly made out under the hot streams of water.

Kimberly broke the kiss and smiled as she slowly kissed her way down his body, from his collarbone down to his hard pecs and abs, slowly moving down to her knees as the water cascaded all over her back, breasts, and shoulders. His hard cock throbbed hard, now inches from her smiling face as she continued to slowly stroke him, staring up into his eyes. Kimberly hungrily took his cock into her mouth, lightly sucking on his throbbing shaft as she cupped his balls with one hand and gently fingered her soaking cunt with the other.

Mike groaned as he ran his hands through her soft, wet hair, taking in the sight of his little sister lovingly sucking his shaft. Pulling his dick out of her mouth, she pressed it against his stomach and rubbed the underside of his cock as she hungrily licked and sucked on his balls, lovingly sucking each nut into her mouth. Suddenly, she stood up in front of him, wrapped her arms around him and pressed her lips into his for a hot, passionate kiss. Breaking the kiss, she smiled and cried out,

"Fuck me big bro! Fuck your hot little pregnant sister!"

Wrapping his arms around her soft, wet body, Mike kissed her hard on the lips, his tongue sliding into her mouth. As much as Kimberly loved kissing her brother, she needed to get fucked. She broke the kiss and turned around, facing the shower fall. She bent over slightly, pushing her tight ass out towards Mike, who groaned as he took in the sight before him.

Mike almost shot his load seeing his little sisters perfect ass and soaking wet body being offered to him. Kimberly looked back and smiled as she parted her legs and stepped her left foot up onto the edge of the tub, opening up her dripping wet pussy for penetration. Kimberly moaned as she felt her brother gently rub his cockhead on her wet pussy lips, tickling her lips and teasing her throbbing clit. Her heart was pounding in her chest as her body was shaking in anticipation.

Mike slowly pushed his cock into his sister's cunt, her ample lubrication allowed him to quickly slide deep inside her hot, wet, smooth pussy.

"Oooohhhh fuck Mike! That's right! Fuck your little sister!" Kimberly moaned as she felt her brother's shaft spear into her twat. She desperately pushed her ass back against him, trying to get him as deep inside her as possible. Mike placed his hands on her hips and began to slam his cock hard into his sister. Kimberly pushing back at his cock as they settled into a nice, hard rhythm. Mike couldn't help but gaze upon his sister as he ravaged her. Her body shaking with pleasure as she bounced against his cock.

Kimberly moaned softly as Mike leaned forward, kissing her neck and shoulders and running his hands on her bouncing tits as he slammed into her. Both siblings knew they weren't gonna last long. Kimberly's tight, hot, silky smooth cunt felt so good around Mike's cock as he plowed into her and Mike's cock felt amazing for Kimberly, letting out soft moans and squeals with each of his thrusts.

For Mike the knowledge that he knocked up his own sister and for Kimberly that she was carrying her own brother's baby is what made them both so hot. The thought of her older brother's baby growing inside her drove Kimberly to her orgasm.

She moaned beautifully as her pussy squeezed around Mike's shaft, her orgasm quickly approaching. Crying out with joy as her cunt spasmed hard around her brother's cock. Her entire body shaking in ecstasy, she could hardly breathe as her heart beat so hard it felt like it was gonna explode! Seeing how helpless she looked with her orgasm approaching, Mike fucked her mercilessly. Driving his cock harder and faster in and out of her weeping cunt. Kimberly could no longer control herself as she hurtled towards her orgasm. When she finally came, she screamed out so loud the whole neighborhood probably heard it!

Mike couldn't hold back his orgasm much longer either, as he gripped her ass cheeks hard he stared at her breasts, bouncing up and down with each of his thrusts. His cock slamming in and out of her helpless body as her orgasm overwhelmed her, her body almost hurt she felt so much pleasure from his cock, never in her life had she felt such an extreme orgasm.

"AHHH FUCK!!!!" Mike cried out, "I'm fucking cumming!"

Pressing her ass against him, she barely managed to yell out, "Ahhhh yessss! Cum...inside...meeee! I need your...fucking...cummmmmm!"

Mike squeezed her tits hard as he threw his head back and shouted out with pleasure. His cock jerked hard as a massive load of cum fired deeo into her pussy. Falling against her, he held onto her heaving tits tightly, both of them panting hard as he finished cumming within her, his sperm disappointed to find her already pregnant. As they came down from their orgasm, Mike pulled out of her cunt and they fell down to shower floor together, exhausted from their hard fucking. This however didn't stop them from kissing and caressing each other lovingly. Time meant nothing to the siblings as the water continued to fall all over them.

Breaking the kiss, Kimberly and Mike ran their hands along each other's bodies, caressing each other. As Mike's hand gently caressed her smooth stomach, Kimberly smiled and said,

"Mmmm you sick fuck...you like knowing you knocked up your poor little sister huh?" Lightly kissing his neck she brought her lips to his ear and whispered, "Well I guess I'm a sick fuck too...cause I think it's so hot I'm carrying my own brother's baby..."

Knowing they had little time before their asshole parents came home, they quickly showered off all the evidence of their lovemaking and with only a few playful kisses, pokes, and caresses they dressed and headed out into the hallway. After Mike walked Kimberly to her room, the siblings made out in the doorway until they heard their parents come in through the garage. Breaking the kiss, they went to their separate rooms, Kimberly jumping onto her bed, both her hands resting on her belly as she giggled with happiness and joy.

Prologue

Ashley and Kimberly decided to attend the same college as Mike in the fall, moving into Mike's apartment under the guise of cutting costs. The next few weeks was made up of hot, nonstop sex between all three of them. Mike ended up marrying Ashley only a few months later with the full blessing of her parents, who always liked Mike and were ecstatic about having a grandchild. Mike, Kimberly, and Ashley all agreed however that Kimberly should lie by telling her parents she got pregnant by getting drunk at a party and making a mistake. They were angry at first, but happy when Mike played the dutiful brother and offered to support his sister and her child.

The siblings and Ashley were slightly scared Mike and Kimberly's baby was going to be deformed. But 9 months later they were relieved when Ashley and Kimberly both gave birth to perfect little girls, Ashley named hers Beth and Kimberly named her twins Kate and Kelsey. Two years later Ashley went on to have two more kids, fraternal twins she named Sarah and John. Kimberly had one more child three years later, a terrific son they named Danny. Six kids seemed enough though, even with Mike's lucrative career in law, so the girls went on the pill as to not interfere with their lovemaking. Through thick and thin all three of them stuck together, their love bonding them forever.

As their kids grew up, they excelled both in school and sports, their parents and grandparents couldn't be prouder of them. Mike and Kimberly's parents never figured out their incestuous relationship, thinking to the very end that their irresponsible daughter was lucky to have such a loving brother...if only they knew ;)

The End

reader230
reader230
160 Followers