Writer's Block Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mind was in a fog as Sim's fingers skimmed from my knee to my inner thigh. He parted my legs gently and for a moment I thought about fighting him as I felt the panic borne of long-time habit and ancient fears wash over me. Sim paused and smiled reassuringly up at me, leaning down to drop a kiss on my knee.

I closed my eyes for a moment and tried to adjust to the unfamiliar sensations. Sim chuckled.

"Number eight?" he prompted.

"E-eight," I murmured as Sim ran both hands up the top of my thighs, pushing my dress up as he went. The air-conditioned room was cool, but I don't think the temperature was to blame for the goosebumps which covered me.

"White cotton panties," Sim said lowly. "I should have known."

My eyes flew open and I watched Sim as he sat at my feet, positioned between my spread thighs, smiling for all he was worth. I put my mug of hot tea down on the nearest pile of manuscripts and tried to pull my dress back down, feeling the overwhelming need to cover myself, to protect myself from the predatory gleam in Sim's brown eyes.

"Too much, too soon?" Sim asked with concern. My brain was screaming 'yes' as the old fears tugged relentlessly at the edges of my mind, but Sim was so worried, so gentle, and I wanted him so badly that I fought back the urge to break into hysterics. There might never be another opportunity.

"N-no," I said softly. "It's not too much, I'm just…"

"Scared?" Sim finished for me when my voice trailed off.

I shook my head. "Scared isn't the right word; it's more like 'apprehensive', or 'unsure', 'or worried-as-hell-that-I-won't-please-you-in-return'."

Sim laughed. "You're such a writer, Imogen. Always using more words than necessary."

I laughed along with him, feeling my fears dissipate at the sound. "And you're such an editor Sim. Never using enough."

He covered my hands with his own and eased my iron grip on the hem of my dress. "It isn't possible for you not to please me, Imogen. Don't worry about that." He gestured downwards and my eyes followed and widened at the very noticeable bulge beneath his pants.

"Well," I said with a giggle I didn't recognize as my own. "That's… ah…"

"All for you," Sim supplied with another sexy grin. "You do this to me."

"I-I haven't done anything yet," I said with a laugh. Sim's hands were on my thighs again, my dress was making a renewed trip upwards and this time I didn't mind.

"You don't have to do anything," Sim said. "You just have to look the way you do and laugh the way you laugh. That's pretty much all it takes."

No one had ever said anything that nice to me before and it took me a minute to register what was being said. I was unaccustomed to complements and unsure of how to respond.

Sim's grip on my thighs tightened and he pulled me forward across the slippery leather of the chair until I was seated on the edge. I gasped at the swiftness of his movements, but couldn't move as he leaned in and traced the edge of my panties.

"If at any point you want me to stop Imogen, you only have to ask. Okay?" There was so much concern in Sim's deep voice that my response caught in my throat. I nodded.

Sim's breath against my skin made me shiver. My own lungs were forcing rapid, ragged gasps past my lips. Every nerve in my body felt as if it were teetering on the edge of something bigger than I could understand. When Sim leaned in to kiss the hot, dampness of my flesh through my panties I moaned loudly.

He grinned, kissing me again, putting his mouth where one had never been. I couldn't do anything but stare at the sight of his dark head against the pale expanse of my thighs, a striking contrast to the blinding white of my underwear. I couldn't remember ever seeing anything so exciting before in my life.

"You're already wet," Sim chuckled, stroking one finger against the fabric, making me squirm, needing more. "You're amazing."

"S-says you," I gasped as his finger brushed delicately over my clit, the sensation muffled by the barrier of my underwear. I could feel myself close to coming undone already.

There was so much patience painted on Sim's handsome face that I couldn't speak for a moment, but behind the concern was a spark of something I was only starting to fully understand: lust. Sim made no move to hide his want from me, but instead of frightening me I was pleased to find that it only fuelled my own desire.

"I-is this lesson one?" I gasped as his touch became more insistent.

Sim laughed. "We sort of skipped a few," he admitted gruffly. "I probably should have started with kissing, but this was too hard to resist." He tugged playfully at the edge of my sundress, pushing it further around my waist, getting it out of the way. "Maybe if you wore pants once and while I might not get so distracted."

His teasing made me laugh. "I thought you liked the sundresses," I counted flirtatiously.

"I do," Sim grinned. "I never know when you're going to move a certain way or the breeze will stir and I'll get to see a little extra leg. You have amazing legs."

"They're short," I said with a grumble.

"They're perfect," Sim whispered, running his hands over them again. "And they lead to something quite wonderful." He leaned forward and kissed my panty-covered flesh again, chuckling into my heat as I jumped at the feeling.

"N-no one's ever done that before," I confessed. I knew I was blushing, but with Sim it didn't seem to matter.

"Good," Sim said lowly. "I want to be the first."

I closed my eyes and leaned back in the chair, dizzy from the overwhelming rush of sensations. It was almost too much, but I only wanted it to continue and dreaded it ever ending.

"Can I take your panties off?" Sim asked. My eyes opened to find him watching me warily. I nodded, unable to speak.

Sim hooked his long fingers into the waistband of my underwear and drew them off with agonizing slowness while I watched through heavily-lidded eyes.

"Good Lord, Imogen," Sim groaned, his gaze intent on the space between my legs. "You're the sexiest thing I've ever seen."

I laughed, feeling the moment happening as if I were standing outside of myself, looking in.

"Knowing I'm the only one who's ever tasted you turns me on more than you can imagine," Sim confessed. I watched disbelievingly as his dark head lowered to meet my auburn curls. When his tongue met my flesh the moan dragged from me sounded inhuman. I dug my fingers into his dark hair and held on tightly as Sim's exploration grew bolder.

"Oh my God," I gasped, repeating the words over and over as the rush of unexpected feelings crowded in on me. I never knew it would feel that good, never knew the intimacy of his mouth against me would make me so crazy, so desirous for more.

I'd had orgasms before: frantic, half-guilty ones when I tried to touch myself, but I'd never been given one by someone else and the blinding pleasure and overwhelming surprise of it all undid me. I cried his name.

Sim didn't let up, but led me smoothly from orgasm to successive orgasm, slowing his tongue one moment, sucking strongly the next. When his fingers entered me gently I came again, wailing with pleasure at the rightness of it all.

For a while I was completely and wonderfully oblivious to the world around me as my breathing slowed and my heart quieted. There was a tingling warmth all the way down to my toes. Sim rested his dark head against my thigh and smiled up at me. I could see my wetness coat his chin and was surprised to find I wasn't embarrassed by it.

"Thank you," I whispered once I'd regained my breath.

"My pleasure," Sim replied huskily. The response was polite, but so sincere I could feel tears well up unbidden and I fought to keep them at bay. "You okay?" Sim inquired.

I nodded and loosened the tight grip I had on Sim's skull. I brushed his hair out of his eyes and tried a wobbly smile. "I had no idea."

Sim's grin was infectious and I could feel myself respond. "See? You've missed out on too much."

"I know," I admitted with only the smallest hint of regret. "But you're turning out to be a very good teacher."

Sim leaned in to kiss the top of my auburn curls again and I could feel my body respond automatically to his touch. Sim noticed it too and dragged one long finger through my dampness before bringing it to his mouth, tasting me again. "I'd like to teach you more," he suggested with a growl. "But not here."

I nodded, suddenly very willing to learn everything I could. A new story sprouted almost fully formed in my brain, but I tamped it down and cursed its timing. It could wait, simmering and growing in the darkest recesses of my imagination until I'd learned everything Sim could teach me.

12