Writer's Block One-off

Story Info
A beautiful mage messes with powerful, ancient magic.
862 words
4
3.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
acadmus
acadmus
28 Followers

The vault door burst open. Cassandra, her hands still aglow with magic, walked into the dimly lit chamber to find her prize: the Ankh of Aten. The blonde magician reached for the artifact, her hands trembling in anticipation. Years of searching had finally paid off. A blast of energy narrowly missed her hand, and Cassandra turned to look for its source. Two guards, dressed in the dark and tight fabric of their sect, approached her.

"You are not welcome here," they said in unison. "Leave, or be punished."

"I'm not leaving. Not when I've come so close!" Cassandra murmured an incantation and sent a spell of her own at the guards.

"Very well." The guards countered her spell with their own and shifted, almost dance-like, across the chamber to divert the magician's attention.

Their duel continued. Blasts of energy lit the dim vault and magical words echoed across its walls. The guards pirouetted closer to Cassandra, gracefully dodging her latest spell, and snapped a rune-engraved collar around her neck. Her spell fizzled out.

"What the hell?" she cursed. She tried another spell, and still nothing.

"It is a silence collar. Quite effective against mages and your pesky spells," they explained. "Now, for your punishment." Her arms were tied behind her back, and she was led to the altar of the Ankh. She was made to kneel, with her back facing the altar and her front facing the two guards. They each touched the Ankh, which began to emanate warmth and a low hum. The guards began to glow with energy, and Cassandra could see a bulge between their respective legs grow larger.

She bit her lip. Throughout her travels, she had encountered many people who were enthralled by her beauty. Her long legs and perky breasts were unresistable. Many were not shy about asking her to sleep with them, whom she had no problem denying, until their pants were off. Cassandra could not refuse any cock once in front of her, and the two erecting cocks in front of her were no exception.

Cassandra pushed her face close to the crotch of one of the guards. The heat between her owl legs was becoming unbearable.

"Please," she begged. "Rethink my punishment! You can use my body instead. Please let me take your cocks!"

The guards looked at her. "We will not rethink your punishment. The power of the Ankh is the power of life, and has imbued us with its energy. Your punishment is to receive its energy from us."

Their cocks burst through the fabric of their pants, and Cassandra moaned at the sight of their thick shafts. The blonde magician wasted no time, and eagerly began sucking. The other guard pulled Cassandra's robe down and massaged her large breasts. Cassandra moaned around the cock in her mouth. She focused sucking on the tip, and soon felt the guard's cock throbbing. A load of cum shot into her throat without warning, and the mage tried to swallow as much as she could until it spilled out of her mouth down her chin.

The other guard stopped rubbing Cassandra's chest and stood in front of Cassandra. She hurriedly swapped, eager for a new cock. This new cock shoved its way down her throat. Cassandra drooled and moaned around the shaft, lost in bliss. Another load was shot down her throat. The guard pulled out, spilling cum all over her perky tits.

"Please," she gasped. "I want more."

What she didn't notice was that the power of the Ankh had kept their cocks erect. Ready for more, the guards put her on the altar with one standing near her head and the other standing near her ass.

"Oh, yes, please! I want that cock in my wet pussy!" Cassandra tried to reach for a cock with her mouth while spreading her legs apart. The two cocks lined up and thrust inside her at the same time, one in her throat and one in her pussy.

Cassandra moaned as her orgasm built. Just feeling a cock inside her pussy was getting her close to the edge. The guards both came quickly, sending ropes of semen inside her and pushing her to her own orgasm. She screamed in ecstasy, but was a little disappointed.

"Done already?" she panted. "I could use some more - oh, OH!" She moaned louder as the guards quickly resumed thrusting, and was gagged again by the cock in her throat.

"Do not underestimate the powers of the Ankh, magician," they said.

Cassandra couldn't respond. It seemed with each successive orgasm her pleasure grew, and each climax would come more quickly. She moaned and came, and came again, until she was unsure when one orgasm ended and the next began. Her pleasure was never ending.

After what seemed like days, but could have been hours or even minutes, the guards pulled out of Cassandra. The cum filled mage was gently put in a kneeling position in front of the altar once again.

The guards spoke. "Well, mage, have you accepted your punishment?"

Cassandra, her eyes still full of lust, looked at the altar. "Yes. I am ready to serve the Ankh."

acadmus
acadmus
28 Followers