Writer's Fantasy

Story Info
Futa Succubi aren't real. Until tonight.
1.5k words
4.24
9.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dedicated to my roleplay partner and a wonderful human being, Sarah.

--------

You sighed as you finally dropped down on the bed after a long and grueling day at work. Waking up at 5 am was taking its toll on you. There was little you could do now but unwind before you started all over again tomorrow. Hurray,

You picked up your laptop and checked to see if you had any new messages on Discord. Your partner, Emily, had been very inconsistent lately. Yet you hoped that at least she might have sent you a message to chat about life, or your latest D&D game.

Lo and behold, there was one message from her. What it spelled, was something that you didn't quite expect.

*ACCEPT*

What? Was it some sort of prank? She often messed with you, but this seemed strange even from her. You blinked confused, about to type an answer, when your laptop went dark. You cursed, dreading your luck, and then the whole room followed suit. You were left in the dark, in complete and utter darkness, unable to see past your nose.

You froze in place, your heart beating rapidly at the unexpected occurrence. Not even your phone, right next to you, showed any sign of life. Not a sound piercing through the walls. Nothing at all. Just you, and your breath.

And then, a voice. A female voice, in the distance. A rapid chant in an unintelligible language, drumming louder and louder in your head. You couldn't understand what she was saying, but her voice, her voice was so alluring, so silky. Just like a...

You blinked again. The lights were back on.

In front of you, standing a few inches from the bed, a figure had materialized. You stopped breathing, unable to move, to even think. It couldn't be. It couldn't.

"Hello, Sarah". A wide, perverse grin formed in her face. "Thanks for inviting me"

Khalia was here.

Seven feet tall, purple skin, goat horns, the perfectly sculpted body of your dreams and yes, even that long, thick monster hanging from her crotch right above her heavy balls and pristine pussy.

A demon! A literal demon in your room! You screamed terrified, but only for a moment before a spell of hers killed any sound.

"You know me, Sarah. You created me. Why are you afraid of me?", Khalia spoke in a deceptively friendly tone, still smiling.

"Do you think I will hurt you? I could."

Her tail snapped right in front of your eyes, just as she had done with your character, Alina. Only this time, this was no fiction. You jumped back to the head of the bed, as far from her as you could. Your laptop flew out, crashing into the floor.

"Tsk tsk. Didn't expect my creator to be so careless", she chastised you, mockingly. Her voice was so seductive, so silky. "Then again, your friend Emily was just as jumpy when I visited earlier. At least for the first few minutes. At least until I began to train her."

Her visage had shifted to a much more perverse, even evil, look. "Just like I will do with you. Would you like that, Sarah?"

You didn't have a choice in the matter. Your head nodded emphatically, moved by her magic. "Just as I thought", the Succubus chuckled, and she controlled your limbs with ease like a puppeteer, making you lay down on your back looking at the ceiling, able to move only your eyes. She leaned into the bed agile like a panther, becoming face to face with you. She was terrifying, with green glowing eyes and physically imposing, dwarfing you in size. But she was also so, so sexy, her face angular and dominant, showcasing a lust for you that you had never seen on anyone before.

"Wet already, aren't we?", Khalia laughed, with her spade tail brushing against your panties. "Of course you are. How many times have you jacked off thinking of me, you naughty girl?"

You instantly blushed, much to her enjoyment. This was Khalia alright, the same sadistic Demoness that got off with the humiliation of others. Her cock throbbed against the mattress, growing harder at your reaction. "I could leave. I could plan how I will takeover this corrupted world you live in. And yet, I do feel a need to reward my creator for bringing me here. So, what is going on in your dirty little mind?"

Her eyes glowed brighter, piercing into your head as she read into your thoughts, your secrets, your desires. Everything, like an open book. Until she found that one nugget of gold she was looking for. "Oh. Ohhh, you kinky slut." Her cock grew more in anticipation, getting excited about what she was about to do. "Yes, we can certainly do that"

Khalia's face separated from yours as she stood on her knees, her extensive mast bobbing with the rapid movement. Just like you had written about, just like you had fantasized with Emily, more than a foot long. "Mmmm, I also do like what you have done with me", she mewled, lewdly stroking herself a few times. "But you are not just going to watch."

She moved closer, her cock becoming dangerously near your face. So big. Too big for you. But with her tail still masterfully playing with your pussy, you were increasingly losing yourself of any such fears.

And yet, even though her dick passed mere inches away from you, teasing you with the possibility of forcing it into your mouth, she had planned something else. Something just as devious.

Her two pool-ball size testicles draped over your face, before settling over your forehead. And, just at the location of your mouth, a mere inch away, her beautiful slit. "Breath deeply, love. Last chance you might get". You began to fill your lungs with air, alerted of what she might do, but Khalia, ever the sadistic trickster, settled herself on top of you before you finished.

"You know what to do, dear. Lick", it was not a request, but an order. You could move nothing but your tongue and face yet, but that was all that you needed to do what she had asked. If this was really Khalia, the one from your lewd roleplay, then you knew better than to disobey her.

Not that you wanted to. You found yourself almost in heaven, with this unearthly beauty straddling your face for her pleasure. You knew you were doing your job right because soon enough she began to moan softly, all the while she resumed stroking her cock again. "That's it, Sarah. Come one, my pretty little slut. Show me how much you want this"

Khalia had now granted you back control over your body, but you didn't even think of attempting to escape, which you couldn't have done regardless. Instead your hands took hold of her muscular thighs for support while you buried your face deeper into her pussy. You wanted this, more than anything else in the world. You were struggling for air, but you didn't care. Even if you suffocated right then and there, you would be the happiest girl in the world.

Her thighs kept your head tight between her legs, unconsciously pressing you harder as her breath also became more agitated and her strokes more rapid. She encouraged you to do more, more than you thought possible as she grabbed your hair and pulled you tighter in. You were becoming light-headed and your face was completely splattered with the mix of her juices and your saliva but it didn't matter. Nothing else mattered but her.

You were almost on the verge of passing out, devoid of any oxygen by now, when you felt it coming. Her balls contracted above you, the clear cut signal of what was about to happen. She screamed, a long and intense scream while her cock painted your bedroom wall with her cum. You couldn't see it, still held tightly under her, but you didn't need your eyes to know that she had cummed more than any guy could even dream of.

You heard her sigh as the final spurts surged from her penis, and she pulled backwards just in time to cover your face with the last remains of her demonic spunk. As you fought for air, some of it had sneaked into your mouth and you swallowed it without thinking. Only a second later did you realize what you had done. Didn't those who drank Succubus cum in your story...?

"Yes. It will change you too." Khalia spoke, still recovering her breath, as if she had read your mind. "Your body, reforming to the shape you most desire. Don't waste a drop, love."

It was too much, this was all too much to process. And yet, at this one moment, your mind didn't have any concerns, it didn't swirl uncontrollably and anxiously like it often did. You were simply satisfied, happy, without a care in the world.

Because you were hers.

Khalia was here. Now, and forever.

THE END.