Writer's Fantasy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MJRoberts
MJRoberts
1,292 Followers

Still Marissa wouldn't let him come. She was cruel.

I thought I heard her moving somewhere but I couldn't be sure over the pounding rush of blood in my ears. Then she slipped a finger into me, underneath my panties. She surprised me and I tightened.

"Fucking A' Jenny," Marissa said. "You're beyond dripping wet, you're a river.

She found my clit and I was shocked and horrified; that wasn't supposed to happen!

"No, you're an ocean! Jesus Christ, Jenny, that's unbelievable," Marissa said.

But I could barely hear her. I started writhing against her. I couldn't believe this was happening. I thought that David would fuck both of us but I never thought that Marissa would be touching me. And I never thought that it would feel this good. She knew exactly what she was doing. I felt my eyeballs roll up in my head. My feet began to tingle. My forehead broke out in sweat. I continued to go up and down on David's cock but my attention was divided.

"Marissa, please!" David screamed.

"STOP!" Marissa yelled as she slapped my ass at the same time she withdrew her other hand. She grabbed my hips hard and pulled me away.

"Holy fuck," I whispered. I was panting. I fell over to my side. "What the hell was that?" I whispered.

"What the hell was that, Mistress," she said and laughed.

David made this amazing moan sound and stroked himself. "I must have been really, really good in my last life," he said.

Marissa leaned over me and took his hand and removed it from where it was.

"Hey, I was enjoying watching that," I said.

Hair pull.

"I was enjoying watching that... Mistress," I said.

"I'm very glad," Marissa said. "But it's time for you to fuck him."

Instant blood pressure spike.

"Get up," she said. Hard voice.

Spring. I was on my feet so fast I almost bent the laws of physics.

She laughed.

She had a scissors in her hand. When did she get that? While I was going down on David?

Snip. My bra was cut in half. Snip, snip. My underwear was gone.

"God that's hot," David said. His hand was back on his cock.

Marissa threw the scissors down far away toward the dining room. She ripped a condom packet open with her teeth and threw it onto David's chest. He had it on in a second.

She pointed at David's cock.

"Sit. Ride," she said.

I lowered myself on David's cock. My eyes went to half-mast immediately as he filled me up. I had never felt anything so good in my life.

"Put your arms like this," Marissa said placing my arms on the back of my head and putting my elbows out. "So that your tits rise up higher and sway more."

She caressed the bottom of my breasts.

"Tell her how beautiful she is, David," Marissa said.

"You're gorgeous Jenny," he said. "Mind-blowingly beautiful." He looked at me; his eyes dilated with passion and intimacy, his cock kicking hard with strain as I rode him very slowly.

Marissa got behind me, fitting the front of her hips to my ass. She mimicked my up and down motions. She put her hands on my breasts, slowly molding them up, caressing them. Then she rolled my nipples, pinched them. I couldn't think. She dragged her nails across the now standing at attention tips.

Holy shit.

I started moaning.

"That's it Slave Girl," Marissa said. "Make noise for me."

She stopped me when I was at the very top of an up stroke, the tip of his penis barely in me at all and held me there. Then I whimpered.

"That's it Baby Bitch," she said. "I like it when you whimper."

"Please Mistress," I said.

"Please, I'm begging you," David said.

Marissa reached around and flicked one quick hard stroke across my clit.

"Damn it," I whispered.

Marissa got up.

"Roll," she said firmly and made a turn over motion with her finger.

I sank back down on David's cock and he rolled me over fast, with a sure, strong motion that got me hot all over again. He didn't wait for instructions but began pummeling into me. It was like he unhinged his hips and let his heart go. He balanced on his forearms and stared me in the eyes.

"You okay?" he mouthed.

I nodded.

"Faster?" he mouthed.

I nodded.

"Okay," he said.

I closed my eyes and focused on the sensations. My slick cunt, the knowledge that Marissa was watching, the great subtle grunting sounds David was making. His smell was amazing, an extremely masculine musk that was pure sex and underneath it the faintest trace of soap and maybe a hint of a very subtle cologne. His thick dark hair fell around us like a curtain, giving our faces privacy even as our bodies were exposed. I bent my knees and planted my feet on his calves and pinioned my hips up to meet each thrust.

I hit a sort of ecstasy and felt tiny stars break and shatter and a second later I felt his erection kick hard inside me and heard his shout and then he collapsed on top of me.

"I will write you any report you ever need if I can just do that again," he said. "I will pay you if I can just do that again," he said. He lifted his torso slightly and brushed a lock of hair off my face. "My love," he added.

He got off me and rolled us so I was cuddled against his chest.

Marissa came and lay on his other side and curled against him.

"Jenny has to write this column every week you know," Marissa said. "So you're on the hook now, David. She has a lot more she has to learn. So you're going to have to do this again. And again and again and again."

David groaned. "You two are going to kill me. Of course that means I'm going to die the happiest man alive. That's assuming that I'm not already dead. Am I dead?" He asked.

Marissa laughed. "I don't think so. We need you alive and warm for Monday."

Holy mother of God.

"For literature," Marissa said.

"I'm nothing if not a patron of the arts," David said. "So I'm willing to make the sacrifice. Who am I to stand in the way of greatness?" He turned his head toward me.

"You must be a hell of a writer," he said.

"The best," Marissa said.

*****

Dear Reader,

Writer's fantasy is a seven part series with each story getting more romantic, explicit, exploring, tense, and hotter.

If there were things about that you liked about this story please post a comment telling me what worked for you and why (PG comments only please.) I also welcome suggestions and corrections.

I am and will continue to edit, tweak, and update my stories in effort to bring all of my stories as close to a five star reading experience for you as possible. If you haven't yet, please read my other stories. Keep checking for the updated versions and new stories.

If you enjoyed the story, please rate it highly!

Thanks so much. I look forward to hearing from you.

SPREAD the buzz.

Enjoy!

-MJ

MJRoberts
MJRoberts
1,292 Followers
12