Writer's Fantasy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And then stop for a second and do this," she said and she grabbed him with both hands and pulled, long and hard toward his chest, like she was wringing out something that was soaking wet.

"And then start again," she said. But she didn't for a second, she kept pulling on him while looking at me.

"You want to establish a good rhythm and keep it really steady, so it helps to think of a song with a good beat and fuck him with your mouth pulsing to that," she said.

And she went down on him again.

And I watched.

Holy shit was right.

More of her hair was escaping the hair pins so when she went down on him all I saw was her strawberry blonde head, totally covering him.

"You're going to kill me," David said.

She stopped.

"And then you bite him," Marissa said.

A 'holy shit, fuck,' from David that did not sound friendly.

But she didn't bite him; she went down on him and used her teeth, ever so lightly to drag a sensation up his shaft.

A strangled sound from David.

She stopped.

I waited.

"Do you want to try?"

"Oh. Hell, yes. I do."

She leaned back a little and made a 'well, he's all yours' gesture with her hand.

David's eyes snapped open. He looked at me.

I just waited, staring at him. It was all just so good.

"Jenny," David said. "Come on, please, don't make me wait. This whole thing is sweet torture enough and I want you so bad and ..."

"David. Shut up," Marissa said.

"Jennny," Marissa said sweetly. "Do you want a turn?"

She didn't have to ask me again.

I repeated everything the way she had instructed me, but it seemed to me from the noises David was making that to David it was a little different. But I could tell he loved it and I loved it so I just kept going, full-tilt, full of wonder and verve, taking, taking, taking. And giving. Sucking his cock in and loving it because it all was just, so, so, good.

"Stop Jenny," Marissa said.

I stopped.

And then she grabbed his cock, but just with two fingers pressed near the base on the front and her thumb firm on a vein on the underside.

Then she started jerking him off, little short, sharp tugging motions, using just those three fingers.

Hhhhmmmn...

I could tell she was about to ask David if he liked it but his back bowed off the ground and his hands curled, squeezing into deathly white clenched fists, and he ground his teeth together.

Marissa laughed.

"I guess you like that, hmn? Do you like that David?"

His eyes were closed and he didn't talk. Like he couldn't talk.

Marissa stopped.

"Want to try that Baby Bitch?"

My breath caught. The power she had.

"Yes," I said.

"Do it."

I did and David said, "Oh God, I'm coming, I'm going to come right now."

Marissa said, "NO." She knocked my hand out of the way and circled the base of David's cock with her thumb and forefinger, making a ring, and it looked like she squeezed good and hard. I thought I saw David's balls seize and tighten up.

"Not yet David," she whispered.

"That is, you do still want him to fuck you, don't you Jenny?"

My head tilted back. All of a sudden my neck muscles were loose and couldn't support it. "Oh God yes. Please, yes."

Marissa laughed again. Who was this woman?

"Alright Miss Writer, continuing our lessons, let me tell you. There are six basic classes of sexual positions. The hundreds of Karma Sutra like contorting and glorious variations can all be broken down and placed in these six different categories: The six positions of fucking."

"Six?"

"Six," she said firmly.

I couldn't think.

I heard David's labored breath. He was trying valiantly to calm down, struggling to practice deep breathing.

Marissa let go of him and used her fingers to count.

"One, man on top, two, woman on top," she said.

I paused. Picturing David on top of me, pummeling into me. Me riding him with my hands high and my elbows out.

"Okay, I understand that," I said.

"Three, from behind, four, someone's on their side, five, standing up, and six, sitting in an 'X'."

"Huh, what's that?"

"Like David and I did on the couch," Marissa said.

The picture of them moving together when I thought it was so beautiful my eyes might burn out from the sight popped into my head.

"You know, with his knees and her knees, and she's kind of sitting on him, and everything crosses so it sort of looks like an 'X'."

"Okay," I said.

"And considering that Dave here is on the clock, I think we should make him do all six for you."

Choking sound from me; concerned but 'oh, yes, yes' noise from David.

"Well, he's already on his back. It'd be a shame to make him get up when he's going to have to move so much in just a few minutes, so hop to it."

I stared at her.

She grabbed my hair. "Fuck him Jenny. You've kissed him, licked him, sucked him, now it's time for you to fuck him. Get on that beautiful animal and ride."

My eyes were flittering. She didn't let go of my hair.

"And I'm going to sit on his face while you do."

"Oh, God," I said.

She let go of my hair and I stood up quickly to pull of my underwear. I straddled him and quickly sunk down on him. He let out huge gust of air on one big breath, like being in me was such a blessed relief.

"Jenny Baby," he said.

I placed my hands on his chest and slid up and down on him once. It felt so incredibly hot and passionate and sexy and raw, so miraculously familiar, like I had completely arrived home. It was returning to a home that was so totally mine, even though I had never been there. Like coming back to the only family you've ever known after a long, long journey away.

"Baby," he said again.

I started moving up and down him in earnest now, wanting to bring him the same great pleasure he was bringing me.

I forgot about Marissa for a second and then she was in front of him, straddling him, lowering herself onto his face.

"He's a freaking lucky duck," I said.

"Damn straight," she said. Then she leaned forward and kissed me.

We established a kind of dance, Marissa and I almost entwined, lifting up, slamming down and back, doing it again.

It lasted just a short, short, time, before Marissa said.

"Stop now."

Briefly I had a flash thought of musical chairs, where the music stopped suddenly and everyone scrambled to find a good place.

"Up now," she said to me as she was getting up and off him.

I got up, none too gracefully, and stretched up, hands reaching toward the ceiling before I realized that the dress was so short, and I wasn't wearing any underwear, that I was now flashing them.

David smiled.

"We just did woman on top, I think you might remember man on top and the X from our previous sessions... you do remember our previous three sessions don't you Jenny?"

Strangled sound from me as every single thing from the first moment I saw David in the coffee shop, to me spilling my coffee, to seeing David's chest for the first time as he whipped off his shirt when Marissa directed him for the first time to lay on the floor in front of the couch, to all the decadent, wild, hotter-than-shit, oh my fucking God, new experiences of gluttony rushed through my memory like a Technicolor movie with roaring sound and oh God, smell. I was awash in sensations. I could feel my skin turn red up to my hair roots.

"Yeah...." I dragged out. "I remember."

"So that covers woman up, man up, X, and also from behind. When he fucked you with the harness. You remember the harness, don't you Jenny?"

Strangled groan sound from me and David.

"I remember," I whispered.

"I sure as fuck remember," David added.

"So that's four down, two to go. I think we'll leave standing up for another day, seeing as we've already been taxing his resources, sucking his ... energy, as it were, so that leaves..." she stalled, looked up, and tapped her face with her finger, pretending as if she were trying to remember.

"That leaves what Jenny?"

I forced my mouth to work. "Someone's on their side," I said.

"Right. Side by side. You ever been fucked while you were on your side, Jenny?"

"No," I said.

"Of course not," Marissa said.

"And would you like that experience? With David? You know, just purely for research purposes? So you have something to write about?"

I looked at David and remembered he hadn't come yet. His penis was jutting out into thin air, just hanging there, practically freaking throbbing with 'come here Bitch and fuck me' written all over it.

"I want it," I said. "I really, really..."

"Jenny shut up," Marissa said.

"Oh, but wait I forgot something," Marissa said and then she said. "But wait! There's more!" In that game show voice again. "I've never taught you how to sixty-nine," Marissa said. "But surely you've sixty-nine-ed before haven't you Jenny?"

"Ah...no," I said.

They both stared at me.

"But you know what it is," Marissa said to me in a voice you'd use with someone who was horribly abhorrent.

"Yes," I said. "I know what it is."

"Well, we'll save that for another time too," I said.

A soft moan from David, I couldn't tell if it was a good one or a bad one.

"So, where was I?" Marissa said, with a look that said she knew exactly where she was. "Where was I?"

She looked at me. I stared back at her, dumb struck. Damn if I know. Lessons, sixty-nine, later, what? She was speaking English but my body was speaking cunt juice.

"Side on side," David said in a rasp. "Jenny Babe, come here, please." The last word was strangled.

I looked at Marissa for permission.

"Jenny, come here," David said.

I walked to him and bent down in front of him. I started to lie down facing him but he grabbed my arms and turned me, manipulating me so I was lying down on my side with my back to him.

"Baby," he said passionately in my ear.

He angled the top half of my body away from him a little bit, grabbed my hips and yanked my ass toward him, fitting it snugly into his hips.

"You gonna be okay fucking from this angle?" David asked. He pushed my tight dress up a little. I had forgotten I was still wearing it.

I was silent. How the hell did I know?

He growled in my ear, "Because I really, really want it." He kissed my ear.

"Whatever you want, I want," I said.

Then I could feel the head of him slip inside me, so gentle, and then with a pumping push he was all the way in. He held still.

I closed my eyes, feeling all the sensations. David was in deeper now than he'd ever been before, hitting different spots than I had ever felt.

He pulled out and plunged back in. Waited for any response from me. I was still trying to get a sense of the newness of it.

Slow pull out. Fast plunge in.

"Jenny Babe. You okay?"

"Um, yeah. It's just, so deep. And you're so big it's...filling me up everywhere. It's really different." I paused, clenched for a minute, sensing. "But I'm okay. I ... I think I like it."

David laughed. "Well let's do it some more to make sure."

"Oh yes," I said.

And that was it. David was pumping in and out. One hand firm around the back of my neck, one big hand squeezed tight over the span of the side of my hip and my ass, pinioning me in place. He increased his speed and intensity, getting so much harder and faster, and every time he was all the way in it bumped this weird high place, almost hurting but not quite.

He was making these glorious sounds, these super male, almost animalistic sounds, somewhere between a grunt and a moan. Not loudly, not softly, but oh so powerfully, a 'mmn, anh,' coming out with each thrust in. He let go of my neck and fisted my hair, pulled my neck back as far as it would go. He twisted around above me and kissed me, hard, and then I was kissing him back, pouring all I had into him as pounded into me.

Then Marissa said, "Jenny, put your leg like this." She came over and took my top leg and bent it even further and rotated it so my knee was facing the ceiling. She planted my foot firmly on the floor by David's thigh. With my high, high black heel with that tiny little ankle strap, it felt like something obscene. And it was. And I'm sure it looked obscene because Marissa was staring at me, right there, and David's sounds got louder.

"That's a good girl," Marissa said. "Now play with yourself."

What?

"That's the thing about this open position. It's totally open so it's a great position to play with yourself."

Totally open was right. I could feel air on my upper vagina, and it was so exposed and so right out there that I felt totally vulnerable, exposed.

"Jennnnn...ny," Marissa said firmly.

But David slid that hand that was on top of my hip down the front of me, over my mons, and right into my folds. It took less than a second for him to zero in on my clit.

"Jenny you're so wet everywhere, thick and so..."

He was quiet for a moment while he searched for a word. Like grabbing my hair and fucking my cunt hard, and rubbing my clit robbed his mind of being able to search for words, and he simply forgot how to say 'much' or 'a lot'.

"Abundant," I added and was rewarded with a particularly hard stroke.

"So thick and so abundant," he said in my ear, tons of that sweet, sweet, sticky nectar, dripping all the fuck over, a fucking huge deluge," he growled and his voice got low and raspy. "Fucking slicking so thick and nice all over my cock, coating down my fingers, running all over you. I love the smell, I love the taste. I just can't," even harder and faster pounding here, even harder grip on my hair. "I just can't believe how great this is; this river of greatness that fucking just starts from the very first second. I can't get over it. I'll never get over it."

He let go of my hair and slipped that hand under my ribs pushed and rubbed the side of my breast.

Marissa came forward, my God she had been watching all of this, listening to all of this, my freaking God, smelling all of this. And that is just so, so wrong. Yet there was that part of me, that so wanted to be watched.

Marissa came forward and ghosted a kiss across my lips, just the lightest of touches. Then another butterfly kiss on my collar bone. Then she was at my breast, nipping and sucking.

I couldn't possibly get any wetter. I just couldn't, couldn't, couldn't, possibly get any wetter.

Could I?

I couldn't, I thought.

Whoosh, flood. I was wrong.

Then Marissa kissed down my stomach, oh God, what was she doing? Where's she going? What the hell is she doing? Oh no.

Then she was at me, licking my clit, sucking me, flicking it with her tongue. She put both hands in me, opening me even wider as David continued to pump and rock in and out of me.

Marissa licked me harder and faster.

I started to scream.

Really scream, in earnest. Full out, let go, must have been able to hear it on other contenants scream. I heard Marissa laugh into my pussy as I began to shake.

Oh God, I have to wait for her permission, Oh God, Oh God.

The shaking of that one leg got bigger and greater, trembling out of control. I couldn't hold it. All my muscles were tightening, straining, and it began to be a torture I couldn't take.

"That's a good girl," Marissa said.

"Please! Please Mari, please," I said.

She stopped licking me and with one hard, quick flick of her thumb she said, "You can come now."

With a huge shout I came, racking spasms contracting my back up hard, pulling me away from David, and clenching of my insides holding him in.

My heart rate was through the roof, blood rushing into my head. Everything was happening at once, my cunt squeezing and pulsing hard on its own. My body was flushing, burning, the lightning electricity zipping fire so hot up my legs I'm surprised they didn't burst into flame.

Marissa laughed out loud, a hearty, happy, throaty laugh.

"Now that's a good girl."

"No shit," David mumbled from behind me.

I melted into the floor, spent from the heat and the seizures and the intensity. Everything was completely lax and loose, like I had no muscles at all, or they had liquefied themselves. The heat of their power had consumed me. I was spent from the vulnerability, from being so open, from the wanting and the getting.

"I can't believe that, I can't believe any of that."

Warm, sweet chuckle in my ear from David.

"This isn't a writer's fantasy this is like a writer's...hallucination. Unimaginably mind-blowing dream. A writer's inferno. A writer's castle."

"A way with words," Marissa said.

"That's my girl," David said.

"Did you think that was hot?" Marissa asked looking right at me.

That was rhetorical right? I mean that was so beyond obvious that didn't deserve an answer.

But she looked at me. "Hot, right?"

"Searing, singeing, mind burning, hell annihilating hot," I said.

"That's good," she said. "Because next time will be hotter."

"I'm never going to survive all this." I groaned. "I can't get up," I said.

"My work here is done," David said.

"Ever," I said.

# # #

Dear Reader,

Writer's fantasy is a seven part series with each story getting more romantic, explicit, exploring, tense, and hotter.

If there were things about that you liked about this story please post a comment telling me what worked for you and why (PG comments only please.) I also welcome suggestions and corrections.

I am and will continue to edit, tweak, and update my stories in effort to bring all of my stories as close to a five star reading experience for you as possible. If you haven't yet, please read my other stories. Keep checking for the updated versions and new stories.

If you enjoyed the story, please rate it highly!

Thanks so much. I look forward to hearing from you.

SPREAD the buzz.

Enjoy!

-MJ

12