Writing a Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I opened the front door, and we went inside. We hadn't spoken much since the conversation with Brenda. We left the luggage where it was, and I asked her to sit by me for a moment.

"So, I am your fiancée now?" She reasoned.

"What's your driver's license say?"

"Jinny Lynn Murphy. Oh? You are Boothe Murphy. We don't need to be fiancées; we can be married, can't we?"

"Will you marry me?" I asked getting on a knee.

"I had wanted a big ceremony when I was a little girl, but now, I just want you! Yes, I will marry you."

I picked her up and took her to my room, with her giggling all along the way.

I dropped her on the bed. The look on her face went from being playful to a look of pure lust. She began to disrobe. I just watched as her fingers fumbled with her buttons.

Never had I ever thought of her sexually, until we were at the airport. I felt her tighten her grip around my waist when I first called her my fiancée. The kiss she placed on my lips was perfect. All of this time she must have been carrying a torch for me. I only hope that I can live up to her expectations.

I glanced back down to her, and she was topless ... my god! She is breathlessly beautiful. She broke into a smile as I quickly removed my shirts and kicked off my shoes.

She got up and asked, "Undo my skirt please?"

I was trembling as I saw her back. Her skin was so beautiful; she pulled her hair out of my way. Her long blonde hair went just below her waist.

Eventually, I had undone her skirt and let it drop showing her blue panties and her fine-looking ass.

It was at this point she turned and smiled at me. Without moving her eyes off mine, she dropped to her knees and undid my belt and my pants. I pushed everything down my legs and stepped out.

"What do you want from me?" she asked staying down on her knees.

"Have you ever done anything sexual with a boy?"

She shook her head 'No!'

I pulled her up off her knees, and we both got on my bed.

"So, you are a virgin?"

She broke into a perfectly marvelous smile and said, "Yes, Boothe. I am. I don't really know why I still am, but right now I can't think of a better place and time to learn how to make love. My handsome older brother is going to be my one and only lover, so I'm willing to learn whatever you want me to. Make love to me Boothe."

Her green eyes ... just bore through me on the way to my heart. I may have had expectations of loving and living with Brenda, but something magical interfered.

That something was my little sister, ten years younger than me, but my equal in many ways as well.

I climbed on my knees and spread hers. I moved my nose to just above her center and took a long wonderful sniff and inhaled her essence.

"Don't worry, I'm on the pill. When you want to begin, just do it!"

"I love you Jinny!"

"I know," she said blushing just a little.

"Can I kiss you?" I asked.

"Please do," she said quietly.

Our lips made contact. Oh dear god. She knew how to kiss, I don't want to know how, but we did. It was the best kiss of my life, possible because it was my little sister. I felt her hand on my dick, and she placed it where it was needed.

"This may hurt for a moment," I said.

"I know," she said.

I pushed forward, past her virginity. The look on her face was quickly pleasure and need.

"Fuck me, big brother!"

I did just that, watching her face as I thrust inside her. "Do you like it?" I asked.

"My girlfriends thought I was silly keeping my virginity. They have no clue that I'm going to be fucked every day by my handsome big brother. You will fuck me every day, won't you?"

"More than once a day, if you want. I can't think of any girl I've ever known that I love as much as I love you. This will be forever. I hope you are ready for this."

She was returning the fuck I was giving her. My erection was so hard and slick, and we pushed at the same time, and that caused me to cum and cum, more than I ever remembered.

I was just getting going and rolled her over, so she was on top. We barely stayed connected, but I pushed straight up and felt I was completely hard again. The look on her face was fabulous. "I love you, Boothe. I'm really going to like being married to you."

"Let's keep fucking until we can't any more?" I suggested.

"Sounds like a wonderful idea. I have an idea for a boy's name, when we decide to have children."

"Wonderful, what is it?"

"Richard King Murphy!"

The End

(Sorry, I just couldn't resist!)

12