Writing Porn From The Heart

Story Info
Confessions about writing.
2k words
3.93
68.9k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have noticed the 'idealistic trend' of making women a passive aggressive, instead of recognizing them for their "power that radiates from within them" that truly appears to be the most frequent reason for them opening up to a male in need. We have too much bias for a horny lady permitting an aroused male the right to give them a good fucking, instead of - yielding to the maiden's equal member status for seeking sexual relief! Then to scorn sexual participants with morality codes of a sick society's attitude regarding unrealistic limitations on an adult's sexual needs, is stupidity to me! Mother kissing daughter while her (adult) son is emptying himself into his (adult) sister's cunt is acceptable to me – as long as they are all comfortable and contented afterward. In fact mama and daughter can switch places, as long as brother is still capable!

Porn doesn't have to be "nasty", and can instead be an explicit method to illustrate the affection between humans, regardless of orientation. Close friends enjoying an orgy, or a dedicated couple inviting another into their bed is truly normality, and is something that frequently occurs – but the secret is kept, and it used as life's enhancement rather than a stored tool to control someone. This is reality rather than idealistic bullshit that is popularly spread!

Now I am not saying that my view is the only view, but instead I am hoping to solicit more excitement for me by reading about fearless but affectionate fucking, from the innovative writers out there - without any weak couplings. I truly enjoy where the intensity of the rut is mutual, normal, and beautiful! Sex is a loving sleeping pill at night, with couples excitingly neutering each other to comfortably enjoy their bodies recharge, after the day's distentions. Solving curiosities, reducing barriers, and raising ego's confidence levels through successful seduction - along with sexual relief are the more natural reasons to copulate. Hero worship, career fucking, marrying just for sex or for status, is all classified as competitive sex, and I would prefer not to embellish this forte', unless I want to put a novel twist into it – like the nasty lady that marries the wealthy actor, while enjoying an ongoing sexual relationship with his gardener, only to realize she really loves her husband, and then applies her practiced skills accordingly (for both)!

Yes, there is a place for getting nasty, and that is interesting reading also; however, the school teacher or professor that shares genitals with students for the purpose of exposing them to life's normality (while getting off themselves) should not be censored more than daddy fucking daughter. Double penetration is almost a comedy of a woman 'forcing' two guys to enjoy her, and is quite theatrical, though overkill as a stunt, instead of the delicious serial intimacy, like a party girl 'sniper' taking each 'target', one at a time into secluded intimacy for a chain of thrills. This is just my point of view!

I write with honesty, and try to identify normal human lust without any judgment, meaning I will enter into contract openly, without prejudice. I love my wife, and we are mated for life – even though she is free to go at any time. If she were totally free from societies bondage, and had boyfriends that would fuck her occasionally, I would proud and happy for her enjoying personal freedom. I would also feel affection for the males that gave the one I love so much pleasure. And if the day ever comes when she can present me with a cream pie, she will find me lustfully adding a bit more cream into the mixture, while making emotional love to her at the same time. When I portray this attitude in my writing, many think of me as a wimp instead of a realist. To me nature dictates over the transgressions of mankind who creates illogical rules, which frequently abridge normality creating unrealistic legal structure that is totally unneeded.

Incest obviously is a tool for evolution, since it was performed for ages prior civilization without any thought of protection. Unfortunately modern society, with a zero tolerance attitude, tends to eliminate affection from sexual activities while coldly promoting contracts (shallow marriages i.e. mistress and or gigolo of the week, rent a wife, rent a slave, etc.). "We only did it (fucking) because we were both aroused," and any thought of enjoying the activity while intensely comforting a loved one seems to be on the back burner, just showing up occasionally from the writers that make their donations from the general public. This attitude is promoted by frustration that always seems to amplify jealousy – something the aging process tends to subdue.

The physical act of intercourse is something boys and girls do because they have the tools, and the programming that make it an absolutely necessity, biologically. Cumming into a pussy carries the tranquilizers a girl needs, and the shear pleasure and relief the male experiences after discharge into an eager receptacle is also lowering his testosterone; totally demonstrating the normal comforting and necessity of this beautiful act of sharing life's gifts. Porn stars have it right with proper attitudes toward the sex act itself as simple demonstrations of human lust, and they display it accordingly without complications (even though they are somewhat financially motivated). The multitude of 18 to 25 year old freelance hookers that our economy supports, tend to enjoy plying the art of seduction, the excitement of the rut, disobedience and defiance more than the financial rewards – while believing they are just having fun while getting paid for it.

Exaggerating is something I try my best to avoid. The majority of us are just average, but still have normal lust and needs. I try to target them, rather than idealistic models of beauty. I would rather hump a torrid plump affectionate partner, than a shallow cold but permissive beauty. Normal cunts expand with relaxation, so a loose hot pussy to me is demonstrating my partners comfort and trust with me. Also, the most sensitive contact areas for boy girl intercourse is the opening entranceway of the pussy, and the base of a cock - meaning excitement for the girl would occur with the male's restraint to concentrate on rapid short thrusting, ideally with a short plump cock, mixed with lots of aural stimulation to keep her juices flowing. When the magic moment occurs, it is most pleasurable with the cock fully embedded, tip seeking cervix and squirting to add hot male fluids into the feminine goo, while her pussy muscles spasm and choke cock base. G spot? That is a source of extreme pleasure for winning a maiden over, and convincing her that you're the man she has to fuck, much like playing and licking the clitoris. I treat it as another appetizer ("fooling around") for the more serious and passionate rut.

Anal sex for me is unnatural, even though I am not a homophobe. I love menage a trios and believe I am actually making love to my male partner through the medium of the woman that is enjoying the both of us. In fact I met my first wife this way (loving my best friend more then her at the time). He wanted to share his girlfriend with me as an act of camaraderie. [He never did marry, while enjoying my wife, her girlfriends, and his other girlfriends – All of which he shared with me] Although I can write about anal, I just cannot get passionate to the point I feel competitive. My first wife enjoyed it so I was there for her and only one other girl who experienced me that way, in all of 50 years. I am quite happy to go to the grave with my ass a virgin!!

I do enjoy thinking about the passion and excitement of kissing my wife, while cumming into her girlfriends cunt, then slipping off her panting body to have my wife now straddle me and look into my eyes endearingly while she is steering my slippery cock into her pussy, that is twitching to re-energize me while we make love - without any jealousy or modesty. This is true love when one is seeking contentment for their partner, unconditionally!

I would have loved to gratify my daughters and cousins needs, if they would have come to me as an adult; however, I was a bit sanctimonious at that time, and would have been very guilty of breaking societies extremely tight taboos - where I felt adultery was a game for adults, but incest a crime against humanity. Boy, was I a dumb asshole back then! In my middle years is where my sexuality awakened. I had fun with my neighbors wife (3 nights a week for 5 months), then an Israeli Sargent (that was a wonderful feminine aggressor – no bondage just intense seduction). I was making out with my first wife in a dark corner at a party when her girlfriend caught us; she quickly removed her panties, laid down on the couch and invited me into a torrid fuck, to my wife's glee. After going all the way, she got up and wiped our juices off her pussy with her panties stating she didn't want to drip, checked my cock and said "your wife is right about your staying power, now finish what I interrupted," she then took off for the ladies room to freshen up. My wife then gave me the hottest fuck of our marriage (and it was then open season on her girlfriends as a team). This to me is natural and normal, and is the cornerstone for all my later adventures, and for the fiction that I write; hopefully with demonstrative compassion because I wish my lovers to be contented, proud, and happy rather then guilty or embarrassed.

My hope with this writing is to help authors stimulate their audience to unconditionally accept their roles in life without concern of any extra embellishments, that are unnecessary to enjoy life's greatest gift – FUCKING! Trivia concern on bust size for example is truly unnecessary, since the sexiest thing about partners is their personality, desire, intelligence, sincerity and ability to enjoy - and keep secrets. Basically bust size should truly not be a handicap as long as the nipples are sensitive and responsive, and the titties themselves just don't interfere with the action, that is so much more important! I just don't keep a mental trophy of my conquests by the size of their mammary. Cleavage is a turn-on, however my goal is to have her bent double, with her ankles close to my ears, while I am cumming deeply into her churning cunt, while she is moaning happily into my mouth as we tongue wrestle. Having her panties dangle from an ankle I find very sexy when I am removing her legs from my shoulders, forcing me to kiss and lick her pussy again to encourage a more naked intimacy.

My last comment is about my outlook on the result of lots of fucking, and why adults should be prepared for the consequences. I wish I was more mature in my earlier lifetime, so as to realize that babies should not be a barrier or a problem, but a happy result when a good basic family unit is ready for their existence. Don't want babies? Use protection, but with the responsibility that if an accident happens you do the best you can to raise the tyke without punishing oneself or the baby. I know if I were young again and after establishing a good home, that I would enjoy sex parties with my wife, and if it ended up with her getting knocked up, the child is ours regardless of ethnic origin. We would raise it with family love while making sure it would have additional siblings to enjoy sharing life's experiences with. This to me is the definition of love, and what life is about!

Enjoy writing what you feel without being forced into dishonesty, or be pressured by competitive exaggerations. Don't attenuate mental orgasms by fear of exposing your sexual self.