Writing Porn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Have spare time? Finn I'm up to my ears doing my work and all of yours."

Finn walked away in a huff wondering what she was talking about and had practically forgot what she'd said until he came across Cedric in the male executive's washroom.

"Oh hi Finn. You are doing a great job delegating all of your work to Gloria. The poor kid will be under great pressure so we'll be able to see how she copes. You are grooming her well. Only great PA's can handle a heavy workload."

"Thanks Cedric. She's keen and I watch her closely."

"Oh great, then perhaps it's an oversight the daily reports on production output, production holdups and delays for them, reports on personnel attendances and reasons for lateness and sickness and data on quality inspections are coming through to me without your signature appended?"

Finn blanched. "Er yes Cedric. I'm uh working on fine-tuning my personnel performance. I know I'm new to the job but you'll get no excuses from me."

"Good show Finn. We picked you because we knew we were picking a winner."

Finn almost decapitated the head of his cock in his hurry to zip up and race back to his office. He closed and locked the door and Gloria whined, "Do I have to perform fellatio now... I really am busy."

"Gloria, darling. Could you please explain what my duties are, how do I perform them and what crosschecking systems I should apply?"

"Gladly Finn. I would be grateful you taking some of your workload from me."

For the next three days Finn took a crash course on production management. On Friday afternoon Gloria prepared him for his first management meeting on Monday morning. Only then did they fuck and then not particularly well. It had been a strenuous week for them.

* * *

Charlotte had left on Tuesday for eight days her mother and sister taking them to other parts of Colorado and then to Utah, Nevada, California and then returning via Arizona. Charlotte had left him a list that he had great difficulty with. It listed the name of each of Charlotte's friends with a child in Lucy's class with name, address and telephone number. On the way to work each school day Finn had to take Lucy to the mother on the list for that day and return to the same mother to pick up Lucy any time between 5:30 and 6:30. However being six and female Lucy didn't require the list; she knew the name of the friend she was going to each day and also knew the address and informed her dad when he was attempting to sort that out, even unsure of what day it was. To his embarrassment Finn heard Lucy tell her mom on the phone, "Getting me to the right place in the morning had daddy in a tizzy but he's now leaving it to me to give him instructions. I have no idea what trouble he has getting to the right place to pick me up. All the mothers want to mother him but I guess I should have expected that."

Finn slapped his forehead and groaned was his daughter only six?

Lucy had a sleepover on Saturday night at the home of one of her friends so Finn went to a friend's place for a sleepover. Gloria's parents were a bit put out to learn Finn was married but they were friendly enough and her mother placed them in the guest room at the far end of the house and next morning brought them breakfast in bed and told Finn he was making her daughter a very happy young woman.

During the next few nights, mindful of Charlotte's criticism about faceless women and lack of sweet talk and caressing in his first-ever submission he proposed to post on Literotica's adult website, Finn set out to remedy that.

- - - -

Desmond splashed some lube on to a palm and worked it around his cock. What the fuck was Gloria doing at the mirror with tweezers when she'd just called she wanted to mate, er have sexual intercourse?

He went up to take a close look. She was pulling black hairs out of her hooked nose. The bitch, she was not a true blond.

She saw him in the mirror and asked with a yawn, "Oh hi darling is that boner for me?"

"Yeah. Um I mean sweetheart this piece of sweet meat is ready for any part of your body you care to nominate."

"God Desmond, are you sweet-talking me?"

Huh? Oh yeah. "Yeah baby. I'm all over come with affection."

"My dripping cum all over you was last night darling."

"Oh yeah."

Desmond stood partly behind Gloria and looked into the round magnifying mirror she was using. Her angelic face now looked like a war zone. He saw no sign of acne, although there were a couple of yellow heads ready to erupt. There were a couple of moles and extra large pores were apparent. He'd not noticed those ugly moles before. Christ, what was this? He peered at the red blotch and was undecided whether it was garden-variety eczema or early development of rosacea.

The mirror tilted and beyond the unsightly bags under Gloria's eyes he'd never noticed until now, Desmond looked down the well-brushed fake blonde hair and saw the truth about her hair genes... there was a mass of black in the undergrowth. That confirmed absolutely she was a brunette in disguise and although they had been cohabiting in the most intimate fashion she'd withheld that dark secret about her hair coloring from him. Then as he peered even closer Desmond thought he saw something tiny move in her hair.

Christ!

His dick deflated and he rushed from the room. Would he ever be able to touch Gloria sexually ever again? He didn't know and wringing his hands in despair decided to give her a thousand bucks and tell her to go to a restorative beauty resort for a week.

A week later Desmond answered the doorbell of his apartment. He said to the gorgeous brunette with puckered rosy red lips, "Yeah, what do you want? We're not buying."

"Hello sailor?"

"Fuck off. I never pay for it."

"Desmond, it's me," Gloria said, defending her new look.

"Oh so it is. I am so excited. Would you like a cup of coffee Gloria? Where have you been?"

"You sent me to a restorative resort. They removed the lice colony from my hair, dyed my hair brunette which is what you wanted and taught me how to care for my face and also to improve personal hygiene."

"Oh Gloria you did all that for me? Shucks I don't know what to say. Um perhaps I'll say thank you. What are you looking at?"

"You're hair is going gray."

"It is not. I don't have a gray hair on my body."

"Then what's this?"

"Ouch, that hurt. You should have warned me. Oh that. That's a white hair. You bitch, you substituted the hair you pulled."

"I did not. Look here's another one."

"Ouch. Stop that. If you continue I won't fuck you."

Gloria started at Desmond, her top lip pulled back. "And that's another thing. A security guard at the resort I became friendly with had a dick that is two inches longer and wider than yours. I don't think you are adequate enough for me any more Desmond. If you are going to make the coffee you offered me I'll drink that and go and you'll not see me again ever."

"Oh Gloria don't say that. It makes me sad. Listen, my mom told me all her friends tell her it's no fun any more as you grow older being married to a guy with a big cock."

Gloria drank her coffee thinking about that. She said what his mom had told him made sense. The trouble was with younger women they never looked ahead. Perhaps young women were too busy getting dick enough times to satisfy them.

"Um get your hair dyed Desmond and I'll stay on with you."

"Okay."

"Get it dyed blonde."

Desmond was appalled. "Get fucked Gloria."

- - - -

Three hours after Charlotte had arrived back home she sent Lucy outside to play on her swing while mommy and daddy hit the bed running.

Finn was cooking dinner because he was a better cook than his wife and after her bath he could hear Charlotte laughing hysterically.

Mystified he investigated and found her rolling on the carpet, eyes streaming.

"What? Tell me how I can help you?"

"You...your...you...your..." Charlotte was unable to complete the sentence because she was still snorting in laughter. So she pointed.

Finn looked up and saw she'd opened his laptop. He then clicked. She'd been reading his latest installments of his story and was up to the part where he'd given facial character to Desmond's girlfriend Gloria.

He helped Charlotte to her feet, patted her ass under the thin dress and failed to feel a panty line. He became most interested but remembered he had to make sauce. So he retreated to the kitchen and only then wondered if Charlotte would think the character Gloria in his story was based on his PA Gloria. His face fell. What if Charlotte thought he'd based Desmond on himself and he was fucking his PA so he could write with realism?

Oh fuck!

He rushed off to check in the magnifying mirror he'd just purchased to see if any gray hairs had arrived since he'd last check four hours earlier. He thought while he was there he should also check for the first signs of rosacea and whether he could find any little critters around the roots of his hair.

Finn concluded after due consideration it really was being stressful being married. It was much more difficult that writing porn.

THE END

12