Wrong Address

Story Info
Wrong address, wrong customer.
2.6k words
4.22
56.6k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,505 Followers

It's the little things that can get you down. You drop your phone and it's not really a worry as you have a good case for it and that will cushion the fall. The phone will be undamaged. Not a problem, unless, of course, you drop your phone down a toilet, which he didn't, or when you're at the top of a very tall ladder, which was where he was.

Steve answered the phone, had a chat, and slipped the phone into his shirt pocket, which is where he always kept it. Except today. Today he was keeping the phone in his trousers pocket as his shirt pocket had come unstitched. Only a minor problem that he would fix the next time he washed the shirt. Slipping the phone into his shirt pocket meant, in this instance, that the phone slipped in the top of the pocket and out of the bottom.

In the long fall to the ground the flap of the cover opened up resulting in the phone being exposed to the ground when it came down. It landed on what was probably the only rock around the place and the phone just seemed to explode. The cover was unharmed, but the phone was cactus, never to be used again.

Steve recovered the SIM card from the wreckage, intending to put it in a new phone as soon as he laid his hands on one. Between the SIM card and the Cloud he would be able to recover all his data. Unfortunately, being out in the suburbs meant he was miles from any decent shops where he could get a new phone. He'd have to attend to that after he knocked off. Fortunately he only had one last job in the area.

Reaching for his phone to check the next address Steve stopped, said a rude word, and tried to remember where he had to go. It was twenty-one Rose-something street, and he thought the street next to the current one was Rose-something. Not a problem. He'd just turn left out of this street and see what the next street was. If it was Rose-something he was set. If not he'd just turn back the other way.

Turning left he found himself coming up to Rosehill Street. Smiling he turned in and headed down to number twenty-one.

He could hear music playing as he approached the house. Good. That meant someone home. He hated it when he arrived for an appointment and found the place vacant. So time wasting. He knocked. No-one answered.

He knocked again, louder. Finally the door opened. A petite young thing stood there, glaring up at him.

"What?" she demanded. "I was busy."

So was Steve right then. Busy looking over the young lady standing in front of him. Possibly an inch or so over five foot, if she was lucky, but very nicely stacked. Glossy black hair, hazel eyes, creamy skin, and very nice red lips. Her clothing, whatever it was, appeared to have been painted onto her, it was so tight, and Steve considered that they'd skimped on the paint.

"Well? If you've quite finished looking?"

"Ah? Oh, sorry. I'm Steve. I'm here to put up the new antenna you ordered."

"How nice. I didn't order a new antenna. I don't want a new antenna. Try your sales pitch somewhere else."

"Ah, this is twenty-one Rosehill? Someone named Joe from twenty-one Rosehill most certainly ordered a new antenna. Delivery and installation pre-paid. Is Joe your husband, by any chance?"

"No chance. I don't have a husband and my name's Nancy, not Jo. Did you mean Rosehill Avenue, by any chance?"

Avenue? Street? What was the difference, wondered Steve.

Seeing Steve's blank look the woman took pity on him.

"There's a Rosehill Avenue somewhere around here. I have no idea who thought it would be a good idea to name two streets Rosehill but we can't get one of the names changed because the Council won't let us. No, I don't know where Rosehill Avenue is. You'll have to look it up in a street directory. Call up GPS on your phone and it will guide you there."

Steve swore to himself. At least, he had a street directory in the car. That should help him locate the place.

"Thank you," he said with a sigh. "I'll go and find it. Sorry to have troubled you. Ah, before I go, a couple of questions. First, could I interest you in a new antenna, seeing as how I'm already here? You won't even have a waiting period to get it installed."

"Thank you, but no thank you," she replied with a smile.

"OK. Second question, and you'll pardon me if it's a bit personal, but what the hell do you call that outfit you're wearing?"

She glanced down at herself before answering.

"It's a leotard," she told him. "I wear it when I do my yoga exercises. It's a perfectly respectable garment. Gymnasts wear them all the time."

"I didn't mean to imply it wasn't respectable," protested Steve. "I think it's terrific. Suits you perfectly. One last question if I may?"

At her inquiring look he continued.

"Would you take that thing off so I can see if you're as delicious without it as you are with it?"

Nancy was shocked and showed it. Surely he hadn't suggested such a thing.

"I beg your pardon?"

"I said, would you take. . ."

"Don't say it. I heard you. Are you mad?"

"Why? For wanting to see you naked? I'd have to be mad not to."

"Maybe so, but you don't suggest things like that to women you don't even know."

"Why not? If I don't ask, I don't get."

"Why not? Because it's just not done, that's why not. Besides, if I were stupid enough to take it off you'd probably take it as permission to make a pass or something."

"The 'or something' covers it," said Steve affably. "If you get up the nerve to take it off I will promptly grab you, push you down onto the carpet, and ah, how do they describe it in bodice rippers - have my wicked way with you."

Nancy swallowed nervously. Was he offering to seduce her or rape her? Possibly a combination of both. What, she wondered, would it be like to be pushed down onto the carpet and raped? It would be rape, of course, as there was no way she'd agree to have sex with him. Her eyes flicked nervously to his groin, shifting elsewhere quickly while her face reddened. That was a suspiciously large bulge he had there.

"I am not taking off my leotard," she said defensively.

"Yes, you are," Steve said with some assurance. "You just haven't fully realised it yet. Take your time. I don't mind waiting for good things to come."

Nancy just looked at him. He couldn't be serious. He just couldn't be. What on earth made him think she was going to get naked in front of him? She bit her lip and then sighed. Curiosity was going to get her killed one of these days.

"What makes you think that I'm going to take off my leotard and let you rape me?" she demanded.

"You're curious," Steve told her. "If you were seriously offended by my suggestion or had no intention of following through with it you'd have said good-bye and closed the door in my face. Instead you're standing there debating the issue. You want to but are still trying to get up the nerve to do it."

Nancy gave him a nasty look. He was kidding himself. As if she'd take off her leotard just because he told her to. All she had to do was slam the door and that would be that. It wasn't as if he was trying to force his way inside. He was just standing there, casually holding the wire door open. Feeling a little nervous she reached for the door to close it. Would he try anything?

When he saw her reaching to close the door Steve sighed silently. Ah, well, he hadn't really expected her to do anything else, but it had been fun teasing her. He winked at her.

He was winking at her, laughing at her, Nancy just knew it. He thought she was too scared to see what it would be like. Really, he wouldn't do anything to hurt her, she was sure of that, or he'd have tried to force his way inside. Nancy found herself starting to peel the leotard off, apprehension blossoming in her as she did so. She was crazy to do this. Put it down to a touch of pique and close that damned door.

She hesitated and then smirked. She stripped off the leotard and threw it at the man, reaching to slam the door in his face. Her plan should have worked. He should have caught the leotard and been unable to do anything but watch the door slam shut. The only problem with her plan was that she missed when reaching for the door. It appeared to dodge her groping hand.

Although startled to see the Nancy stripping off the leotard he wasn't surprised to see her reaching for the door at the same time as she straightened up. Ignoring the leotard coming at him he moved his foot, nudging the door wider, almost laughing at the expression on her face as she found the door wasn't where she thought it was. He stepped into the house, closing the door behind him.

"Ah, look, I'm sorry but this was a mistake," she said quickly. "Go away. I don't want to be raped, thank you very much."

"Any mistake was yours, not mine," Steve pointed out. "Um, it's that not wanting that makes it rape, you know? Might I say that your figure does not disappoint? It's every bit as lovely as I thought it would be."

With a horrified squeal Nancy turned to run. Too late, she found, as a big hand closed around her arm.

"No need to lead me to your bedroom," Steve told her. "I said I'd be doing it right here on the carpet, remember?"

She was appalled at the ease with which he swept her off her feet and laid her on the carpet, kneeling next to her. His hands ran over her body, rubbing her breasts, pushing between her legs and rubbing her pussy. He wasn't stroking her, lightly touching her and worshipping her. He was roughly handling her, hands callously rubbing against her breasts, fingers tweaking her nipples. A hand back between her legs and he was against roughly massaging her, rubbing back and forth and from side to side. She could feel him dragging her lips apart, letting them snap closed as his hand moved on. There was no gentleness, just a greedy getting to know her body.

It wasn't as though he was hurting her. He wasn't. He was just ignoring her wishes and doing as he liked, leaving her feeling helpless. Pushing at him and hitting him seemed to make no difference. It was like hitting a brick wall. She was more likely to bruise her hands that hurt him.

Steve smiled as Nancy squirmed and wriggled under him. She might be protesting but her body was certainly responding to his rough play. Her nipples were erect and her lips were pouting, swelling and spreading with her inner lips coming out for their share of the attention, attention that he was quite willing to give. He ground the heel of his hand against her mons, the pressure carrying through her pubic bone, moving deep into her. Fingers intruding, exploring, touching places he should not go.

What was he doing? He couldn't touch her like that. She wouldn't let him. She couldn't stop him! Nancy shrieked as a shocking sensation ripped through her. He was deliberately stimulating her clitoris.

"Stop that," she yelled and then shrieked again when he laughed and continued his touching.

Finally his hands were off her. Not that this was a reprieve. He was undoing his belt. His trousers were going down, along with his jocks, and Nancy gave another scream of protest as she found herself looking at his erection. The damned thing looked enormous, a great fat shaft reaching for the sky. She so did not want to experiment with that thing.

Steve rolled Nancy over onto her stomach.

"Hands and knees," he told her, encouraging her to move with a firm slap to the bottom.

With a yelp Nancy did as she was told, twisting her head to try to see what he was doing. He was easing between her legs and she could feel his erection pressing against her. She saw him lean back, felt his cock dragging against her. If scaped across her lips before steadying, poised to enter her.

Then he was taking her, driving in firmly. She gave a small scream as his cock demanded she yield to it, taking control of her, burying itself deep within her.

His hands came around and took hold of her breasts, once again rubbing them roughly. He pulled back and drove home again, hard and fast, his cock thrusting into her and his groin slapping firmly against her. Nancy screamed, not from pain but from exhilaration. Steve drove into her again, hard, fast, rough as you please, with Nancy finding herself responding helplessly, bucking and pushing just as hard to meet him.

He wasn't actually fucking her fast. There would be a powerful thrust as he thrust forcefully in, apparently uncaring of how she felt. Then a pause, leaving Nancy quivering in expectation of the next thrust, screaming and pushing urgently to meet him when it came.

He was crushing her breasts when he thrust. Nancy could feel him to the core of her being, feeling deliciously helpless, totally unable to do anything but meet his rampaging cock on his terms. Her excitement was building, each dynamic charge elevating the sensations that were ripping into her. She was going to climax, she just knew it, and he wasn't anywhere near finished, she just knew that, too.

She screamed as she climaxed, hearing Steve laugh. He also continued on his merry way, long thrusts, rough and ready, his groin bouncing hers off him when he hit home.

The change when it came was subtle. Those rough thrusts were starting to merge, becoming a smooth rhythm that was propelling her back to the heights that had crashed around her when she'd climaxed. She was giving little screams almost constantly now as her excitement increased.

Steve was driving in faster than ever. Nancy wondered why she hadn't climaxed again. Surely it was going to happen again. She couldn't stand her nerves being wound to this pitch for much longer. Steve gave a gasp and she felt a wet splash deep inside her as his climax started. It was too much for her tense body to handle. She climaxed again, energetically, noisily, screaming at the pleasure flowing through her, rocking her very foundations.

Nancy slumped bonelessly on the floor, feeling too lethargic to move, breathing hard. She watched as Steve tidied his clothes, gave her a wink, and departed.

Should she consider that as being raped, she wondered? He'd told her precisely what he'd do if she took off her leotard so she couldn't say she hadn't been warned. Did putting yourself in a position where that would happen count as consent? Damned if she knew. Whatever, it had certainly been an unusual experience. Was that what they meant by rough trade? Rough he'd certainly been, but wow, two climaxes. Worth it, she thought.

Ashson
Ashson
8,505 Followers