Wrong Bar, Right Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You ready, Tom?" he asked.

Tom took a deep breath. "Fuck me," he said on the exhalation.

Tom smiled and pressed the head of his enormous cock to Ben's asshole. "Slide it in nice and easy," he said, exerting a little forward pressure.

Ben's face twisted in pain for a moment, and then, as Tom's length slid in, it lit up in absolute pleasure.

"Feels good, doesn't it?" asked Tom.

"God," said Ben, "it's like I'm being impaled. I love it."

Tom got about half of his monster up Ben's ass when he stopped and pulled back. "You have to go nice and slow in the beginning," he said. "That way your bottom can relax."

"I think that this bottom is about as relaxed as he's going to get," said Ben. "Give it to me."

Those words lit a fire in Tom's eyes. He slid his length almost all the way out, and then slammed it back in to its previous depth.

"Fuck yes," they both said together.

I was overwhelmed, watching these two big, beefy men fuck. My hands were everywhere, rubbing Tom's chest, stroking Ben's cock and bouncing his balls. Eventually it was too much. I lowered my head and began sucking Ben's turgid seven inches into my mouth.

He groaned, and I could feel his cock jump in my mouth. I looked up to see Tom smiling and really laying into Ben's ass. I smiled up into his eyes as Ben's cock disappeared into my throat.

"You sure you've never done this before," groaned Ben, closing his eyes, his hands squeezing his nipples.

"I'm sure," I said, rising up off his cock and rubbing its spit-slick head on my cheek, "but I'm not sure why."

Just then Tom started to groan. His thrusts became quicker and deeper, and his breaths became shallow and short.

"I'm going to cum," he said, slamming into Ben's ass.

"Do it," said Ben. "Fill me up."

That was all that Tom needed. He drove his tool deep into Ben's grasping ass and left it there. His face contorted in pleasure.

I felt the aftershocks of Tom's cum as his dick spas med in Ben's ass, which caused Ben's dick to jump and twitch in my mouth.

That was wonderful," said Tom, slowly pulling his meat out of Ben's ass and stripping off the full condom.

"It looked incredible," I said, between sucks.

"Care to find out for yourself?" said Tom, reaching down to grab my throbbing cock and give it a stroke.

"What?" I asked, nervous.

"Would you like to give his ass a try?" said Tom. "I know that he wouldn't mind."

"Far from it," said Ben, holding his cock by the base and rubbing it back and forth across my wet lips.

"I don't know," I said, rising to my feet, my rigid piece still in Tom's hand.

"Here," said Tom, "I'll make it easy for you. With that, he ripped open a condom, sucked my cock down his throat to make sure it was fully hard, and then rolled the thin latex sheath over the head and down the shaft of my cock.

"Fuck me, Leo," said Ben, looking up at me with hunger in his eyes. "Fuck my ass."

I couldn't believe that I was doing it, but his stretched asshole seemed to suck me in. Tom used two fingers to make sure that Ben's hole was ready, but I could tell by the way it gaped open that entry would be no problem. I began rubbing the head of my cock at the entrance to his hole.

"No teasing," said Ben, grabbing me with his legs and pulling me into him, "I want to fuck,"

"Holy shit," I said as the warm, tightness of Ben's ass sucked my cock in.

"Feels good, doesn't it?" asked Tom, standing behind me, tweaking my nipples and massaging my balls. "Tighter than your first piece of pussy, huh?"

"So tight," I said, "so hot."

"That's right," said Tom, "Ben here has the best ass on Colfax, and that's saying something."

Ben smiled at the compliment, but he really started smiling when Tom came to his side, leaned over and sucked his dick into the back of his throat."

That flipped the final switch in my mind. I felt my load break free of my balls, race up my shaft and deposit itself in the condom that covered the end of my dick. Ben's ass squeezed and contracted around me, milking every drop of my white honey out of my balls.

"That was amazing," I said, pulling my shrinking cock out of Ben's ass, just as he launched a huge load across Tom's face.

"It sure was," said Tom, smiling at me through the glaze of cum that Ben had deposited.

I turned, getting a little embarrassed, and began pulling my pants on. Tom wasted no time snaking his tongue up my ass and rotating it fiercely.

"Oh God," I said, grabbing a hold of the table to steady myself while he ate me out, "I thought we were done."

"We are, kid," he said between licks on my asshole, "but I wanted you to leave with a good memory, that way you'll continue your training sooner rather than later."

"I have a feeling," said Ben, standing and kissing me deeply, "that he'll be back real soon."

"Back," I said, leaning back into Tom's tongue, and closing my eyes, "who said I was going anywhere?"

12