Wrong Beginnings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jill_gates
jill_gates
139 Followers

Sighing, she finished her lunch absentmindedly and headed back to her room to start her evening study time. Maybe after the term ends, I can get him to ask me out. Though it is strange for him to be single, I wonder if he's just been too busy with school to meet the right person?

When Nicole arrived in her room, Lisa wasn't there and Nicole got her paper out to start her research and outline for the Jane Eyre essay. Her laptop was a Sony Vaio model and had never had any issues in the few months since she got it for her college work. However that Wednesday afternoon, it wouldn't turn on. Ten minutes of frustration trying to figure out how to get it on, Nicole finally gave up and thought she would head to the computer lab.

She packed her backpack and got ready to go, then realized that she could try Lisa's computer. She won't mind if I use it for school work, Nicole thought, it's not like I'm going to pirate movies or anything. Lisa had never specifically said that Nicole could not use her macbook pro, but Nicole had assumed, given it was a more expensive computer, that she probably shouldn't touch it. However, Nicole really did not want to walk ten minutes to the computer lab and deal with a bunch of nerdy boys ogling her as she tried to research some topics on past essays about Jane Eyre.

Nicole booted up the laptop and waited a few minutes for the screen icon to spin around and then coalesce into a background of the sky at night, with stars and some purple and white streaks that looked like Star Trek when the ships traveled at light speed. How geeky, Nicole thought, at least my computer has a customized background.

Nicole had never used a Macbook before so it took her a few moments of searching to locate the web browser icon. On the desktop, there were only a few icons, one a folder named "Special". I wonder what that is, Nicole thought, clicking the folder. Inside were a few movie icons which made her even more curious. She glanced at the clock in the upper right hand of the screen, Lisa won't be back for a while, she thought. Let me see what these are. On a budget, she rarely went to the movie theater since arriving in college and it summer since she last sat down to watch a movie. I'll just watch a few minutes of it to see if it's any good and then get back to work.

The movie opened in a software called Quicktime Player after she double tapped the touchpad. By default, the video had opened in a really small square and it was difficult to see what was happening. After an awkward moment, Nicole figured out how to drag the corner of the box and make the video larger. Then she realized the green "plus" button in the top left of the program maximized the window automatically, shaking her head, she clicked and the video took up the full screen.

"That's our room," she said aloud, shocked. "Why did Lisa record our dorm room?" A moment later, she realized that it was the Macbook that had probably recorded the video from the built in webcam. She recognized herself, seemingly asleep on the bed, in the clothes she was wearing last night. Paranoia set in as she wondered what happened the previous night, still unable to remember anything of her dream, or after the studying session. Glancing at the door, Nicole contemplated locking it, then shook her head, as Lisa would have her key with her. The most it would do would give her warning of a second to close the computer before she saw her.

Lisa entered the screen, stripped naked and Nicole couldn't believe what she was seeing. Sleeping deeply, she watched her roommate start to undress her still form, carefully stripping away her tight jeans, blouse and underwear. This can't be happening, Nicole thought, Lisa would never do something like this. Horrified, her curiosity made her eyes glued to the screen in front of her, anxiously wondering what Lisa would do. She noticed, absently, that Lisa's firm breasts were perfectly rounded and very perky, their light pink nipples standing fully erect. She is so hot, Nicole thought, unable to continue her anger at what she was watching. What a beautiful body.

In the video, Nicole was breathing deeply, laying on her back, now completely naked as Lisa watched her sleep peacefully. "Oh, Nicole. I wish you I could tell you how I feel," she whispered, tracing her cheek with a fingernail. "You'd probably freak out though, call me a dyke or something." Lisa leaned over and kissed Nicole's earlobe, gently, one hand tracing the line of her shoulder down to her hand, giving it a squeeze as she did so. "Just in case we can never be together, I'm recording this time, so I can always remember tonight." Still holding Nicole's hand, she brought it to her breast, massaging her own erect nipple with the limp fingers. Sighing, she set it down gently and started to massage Nicole's breasts in the video.

"What is she doing?" Nicole whispered, watching, mesmerized as Lisa continued her breast massage. After a moment, Lisa straddled her prone form and continued her caresses, grinding her hips into Nicole's as she fondled her. Nicole had only known one girl that she was sure was a lesbian, in high school. Nicole had never felt the remotest attraction to her, even though she knew many girls that she found attractive, the thought of being with one, sexually, had never crossed her mind. Watching the screen, Lisa lay forward, starting to kiss her earlobes and neck, all the while still squeezing one pert breast with another. "She's done this before," Nicole gasped, "Oh, god, my roommate raped me!"

Frantically, she thought about what she should do. The video continued as she tuned it out, an image of her giving a copy to the campus police and explaining what happened. Even if she could bring herself to go through that humiliation, she couldn't do that to Lisa. Until now, Lisa had been one of her best friends, ever. Just thinking about her going to jail, or at least getting kicked out of school, made her unbearably sad and she pushed the thought away. I can't do that to her, Nicole thought, I'll confront her about this video and demand an apology. A moment later, and I'll get a new roommate as soon as possible. Soft moans distracted her and she fixated on the screen again, watching as Lisa started to kiss her.

"No," Nicole whispered, watching Lisa's slippery tongue dart in between her lips. "I was asleep, probably drugged. How could she do that to me?" Lisa's eyes were closed, and Nicole, stunned, saw her own lips move slightly, seemingly enjoying and reciprocating the passionate kiss. This was her first time seeing any porn other than an "R" rated movie, or seeing some pictures in a magazine she stole from her brother out of curiosity. The cloth of her long sleeve blouse seemed to tighten across her chest as the kissing continued and she began to feel uncomfortably hot in her jeans.

Lisa's hands moved in the video, one straying down to caress Nicole's thigh. "Oh, god," she whispered, "no, no." Heedless of what was happening as Nicole watched the previous night unfold on the screen, Lisa gently pushed one long, smooth thigh towards the edge of the bed, enabling Nicole to see her smooth mound wet and waiting. Lisa wasted no time in her movements, one hand sliding up Nicole's inner thigh to caress, teasingly, her labia. A soft moan escaped her lips in the video, and Nicole wondered at what she was dreaming while this happened. The evening was still a complete blank for her.

"I'm going to lick you, first," Lisa whispered, leaning back from Nicole's face and pushing one of her own fingers into her mouth. She sucked it, her eyes smoldering as she stared into Nicole's face. "I love making you cum," she continued, "But I wish we could do more together. I want it all." Nicole, mind whirling, her own body betraying her, felt her own lust mount as Lisa started to suck on her firm breasts, teasing her nipples with her tongue. One hand sliding back and forth between her legs, she could see the dribble of her juices flowing down her thighs, her body twitching slightly as the ecstasy of Lisa's ministrations brought her closer to orgasm.

Nicole saw Lisa move down further, one slick hand spreading her legs as wide as they would go on the bed, her juices glistening on her inner thigh. Lisa's movement exposed her firm, tight ass and her slit, which was shining with her own excitement as well. The sight aroused her like nothing else in her life, and she looked at the door, hoping that Lisa would not come back soon so she could finish. As Lisa's tongue flicked out on the screen, Nicole squirmed in her chair, wondering if she should try touching herself. She had never fingered herself before, as she had never felt the need, or the desire. The burning sensations in her mound were filling her mind with want, need and desire.

The sight of the two perfectly shaped ass cheeks of Lisa, her crack glistening as she started to lick her prone body on the bed were too much for her. Nicole unbuttoned her tight jeans, feeling the cool air make her flesh tingle with anticipation. "Oh, yes," she whispered, her pants unbuttoned and tugged down slightly to give her fingers access. As Lisa continued to lick her pussy in the video, she started to finger herself.

Nicole pulled her thong to the side, the small strip of pink cloth stretching tight against the muscles of her thighs, and ran her fingers over her pubic mound. Gently, she found the nub of her clit, gasping at the electric sensation and rotating her fingers lightly over the engorged nub. Just as she started to move in rhythm, Lisa in the video inserted a finger into her dripping pussy, almost as if the woman in the video knew what Nicole would do the next day. Copying her, Nicole slid a finger into her own pussy, easily pushing her finger all the way inside.

Just then, the door opened, which she didn't hear. The soft, squishing sounds of her moving her fingers in and out, coupled with the increasingly loud moans from the computer, overwhelmed her senses and she could feel an orgasm building deep within.

Leaning back in the chair, her fingers working her gushing slit in steady, broad circles, her left hand started to squeeze her breast, just as she saw Lisa use her own hand in the video to squeeze her nipple. Her pussy started to pulsate as she continued pushing her finger in and out. Nicole pushed a second finger inside, gasping at the sensation, and started to flick her clitoris with her thumb. At the same time as her pussy started to convulse around her fingers, the surging force of her climax hit her and she bucked her hips, squirting more fluid over her hand, almost wetting the chair. She saw Lisa in the video sucking her clitoris, hard, pumping two fingers in and out of her wet pussy. She could see herself orgasm in the movie as her own ecstasy faded slightly.

Nicole felt flushed and relieved, still worried about what had happened with Lisa, as the video continued, but satisfied from the best orgasm she had ever known. Her nipples strained against the fabric of her push up bra and as she watched the screen, she could tell that Lisa had brought her to a second orgasm with her tongue. In the video, Lisa had started to finger herself, her delicate fingers pumping in and out of her tight pussy. Lisa's ass was still facing the camera and Nicole started to feel hungry to taste her, the thought of actually being involved exciting her further. "I have to do that again," she whispered, slowly caressing her clit, fingers massaging the stiff nub in a circle.

"I agree," whispered Lisa, standing in the corner.

Nicole gasped, head swinging towards the sound, her fingers still working her clit with one hand, the other cupping her breast and pinching her nipple through the soft fabric of her blouse. Her body was fast building to a second orgasm, the muffled sounds of pleasure on the video were making her delirious with need. So close, she thought, I want to cum again. Standing next to the door, dressed in her workout clothes of green sweatpants and matching sports bra, Lisa looked like she had skipped her usual after workout shower. Her face glistened with sweat, her golden cheeks flushed red, her luxurious blonde hair pulled back in a ponytail. Feeling embarrassed, horny and completely out of sorts, she reluctantly pulled her hand away from her clit and stood up, knocking the chair over on its side.

"How could you?" Nicole grated, her voice rough, mixed emotions tearing her apart inside. "I trusted you!"

Lisa, face flushed, looked down, her long eyelashes covering her crystal clear blue eyes. "I'm sorry, Nicole." Looking up, Lisa seemed on the verge of tears as she continued, "About two years ago, in my junior year in high school, I told another girl how I felt about her. We had been drinking at a party, and she was snuggled close to met. Tentatively, I touched her breasts," Lisa whispered, her blue eyes fixated on Nicole's face. Nicole was still sanding there, next to the desk, jeans unbuttoned, perky nipples poking through the fabric of her blouse. "When I told her I wanted her, she pushed my hands away. Then she hit me," Lisa sobbed, "And called me a filthy, dirty lesbian. I had a boyfriend the year before, but, I was so confused." Lisa grabbed herself, just below her breasts, hugging away the pain of the memory. "I've never had the courage to tell anybody that story. She kept quiet, but we weren't friends anymore."

Reeling from the story, feeling her friends pain, Nicole couldn't help but feel sorry for her. "That doesn't give you the right to rape me!" The throbbing in her wet vagina seemed to betray her, as Nicole fought the revulsion she felt at having been violated and tried to also push down her mounting feelings of lust. Lisa is amazing, she thought, but she had no right touch me like that. So why do I want her to do it again so badly? Shivering, Lisa seemed to curl in on herself, hunching over a little, the unshed tears glistening in the corners of her eyes. Nicole's heart melted, she had loved Lisa, as a friend, since they had first moved in together.

Moaning, Lisa started to shake, a sob escaping her lips. "I'm so sorry. I got out of hand, I know. The first time I watched you fall asleep at your desk...you have been so wonderful to me." Her sweet, sultry voice was thick with emotion as Lisa looked up again to stare deeply into Nicole's brown eyes. "You're the most amazing woman I've ever met," she said, gaining back some of her usual confidence, "Also the prettiest." The blush returned to Lisa's cheeks as she said this, darting a quick, hesitate glance at Nicole's still erect nipples that poked through her blouse.

Seeing Lisa quickly take in the state of her pants and briefly stare at her breasts made Nicole's ardor return. More firmly, Lisa continued, "Let me make it up to you. I'll do anything." She spoke softly, caressingly, the words seemed to hint at promises of forbidden, lustful abandon. The images on the screen continued their writhing passion, and Nicole tore her gaze away from Lisa's, focusing on the screen once more. Gasping, she couldn't believe what was happening in the movie. For what seemed like an hour, she watched as on the video, Lisa repositioned her at the edge of the bed, kneeling forward, her limp head and arms on the mattress. Her ass was wide open, her tight cheeks spread wide as Lisa mounted her from behind. Lisa must have moved the computer, as Nicole could see clearly from a new angle that Lisa wore some kind of fake penis. It looked enormous, far bigger than her only boyfriend and it seemed to have been covered in lubricant, for the pink latex shaft was covered with a shiny liquid.

"What is that?" Nicole whispered, eyes fixated on the screen. She could feel her lust mounting, the throbbing sensation in her pussy nearly causing her knees to buckle as she hungrily stared at the scene before her. Lisa in the movie started to lick her fingers, then slowly inserted one, not in her pussy, but in her ass, the star shaped sphincter yielding grudgingly to her long, thin finger. Captivated, Nicole did not notice as Lisa crept up behind her and righted the desk chair. While pumping her finger further into her rectal cavity, Lisa started licking and biting Nicole's ass cheek, her drool running down her soft, creamy flesh. Almost burning with desire, the naughtiness of the scene started to drive Nicole wild with lust.

She slid her hands down her stomach, wiggling her pants a little, attempting to free herself. "Let me help," Lisa whispered in her ear, grabbing Nicole's hands. Eyes fixated on the screen, Nicole yelped as Lisa pulled her jeans all the way down to her ankles in one swift motion. Losing her balance, Nicole sat heavily in the office chair, the breath whooshing out of her as she sat. Seated on the rough, cheap fabric with no jeans or panties to cushion her, the scratchy material caused her to squirm in the chair. As she stared at Lisa starting to drill her ass with her finger faster, the distant waves of pleasure deep inside started to build towards the boiling point.

Lisa watched Nicole, standing behind her, still in her gym clothes, feeling like this was a dream. After spending an increasing number of nights ravishing Nicole's body in increasingly naughty ways, she still had been far too shy to tell her best friend of her true feelings. Every night, Lisa had wished somehow, Nicole would wake up afterwards, or during, and return her passionate embrace willingly. Afraid to disturb her friend's hypnotic viewing of the depraved night before, she pulled her sports bra off and relished in the musk filled air, her pink, taut nipples pointing almost skywards on her c cup breasts.

Nicole, having forgotten Lisa was standing behind the chair, eyes glazed with lust watched as her ass was violated more and more. She started to grope her breast, then brought one hand down, to touch her clit once more. The chair was soaked now from her wet juices overflowing onto the beige fabric. The fingers of her right hand awkwardly parted the lips of her vulva, spreading them wide, sliding up and down her clit. "Oh, yes," she whispered, watching her thighs dripping from excitement while Lisa worked her over. After a few moments of watching, she saw Lisa withdraw her fingers, wiping them on the bed beside her. Curiously, they were completely clean, only slick from sweat and cum. Unsure what was about to happen, Nicole stopped her increasingly frantic motions, one hand glued to her nipples.

As Nicole stopped touching herself, Lisa finally finished disrobing, standing silently behind her friend, unsure what to do. Her dreams had been filled with a hundred scenarios of how she might finally seduce Nicole for real, but never had she imagined walking in on her playing with herself to the amateur porn video she made of the two of them. Her own thighs were getting wet, watching her friend's fingers bury themselves in her open legs, her hand clutching her breast. Lisa had never before had anal sex herself, but the night before, she had wanted to do it all, on film, as she was sure it would never happen again.

"What did you do?" Nicole said, a touch of anger in her voice, all her motion ceased. They watched the screen together, unmoving, as in the film Lisa started to slicken the massive strap-on dildo with the cum oozing out of Nicole's swollen vagina. Lisa's tits swayed as she positioned the head of the fake penis at the entrance to Nicole's ass. She held the shaft with her right hand and spread the cheeks wide with her left, gently pushing forward with her hips.

Unable to help herself any longer, Lisa bent down to whisper in Nicole's ear. "I used the strap-on," she whispered, moving Nicole's raven black hair aside with one hand, "To fuck your tight, virgin ass." Lisa had no idea where the words came from, it was the dirtiest thing she could think of to whisper in her friend's ear. Her warm breath tickled Nicole and she shivered, watching herself on screen get penetrated in her backdoor for the first time. Lisa moved her hips slowly, getting the shaft only one inch inside of her. Then with her hands on her hips, Lisa started wiggling forward, the phallus disappearing ever so slowly into Nicole's stretched and well lubricated sphincter.

jill_gates
jill_gates
139 Followers