Wrong Picture Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jt123
jt123
2,738 Followers

As they talked Cindy steadily drank champagne. There were three bottles of expensive champagne lined up on the dresser and it was clear that she had been expecting a long and wild night. Part of the first bottle was already gone when Jim arrived and she soon finished that bottle and started the second one. By the time she finished telling her story she was still crying. She took a big drink of her champagne and finished what she had in her glass.

Cindy had never been a heavy drinker. Usually she was good for one or, on a really wild night, two drinks every once in a while, but that was typically it. Jim could tell she was drunk as she sat crying and mumbling to herself about how stupid she was for thinking Dan would still be interested in her. She went on about how he probably had some young, sexy thing at his office and how there was no way he'd be interested in someone as old as her.

Jim couldn't stand to hear her talk about herself like this. He had already mentioned how her photos and emails made him feel, but he wondered if she had even heard him say it with the shock of what had happened. He told her she was crazy to talk like that but she immediately interrupted and asked who would want to be with someone as old as her.

Jim started talking and before he realized it he told her again all about how the photos made him feel. He told her how he had jerked off to the photos and the emails. He told her how his friend had gone wild over the photos. He said he wanted her more than he had wanted anyone ever before. He said that she was hotter than most of the young girls at the university.

Cindy tried drying her eyes and quickly dismissed what he said. "It's sweet you are trying to make me feel better," she said, "but you don't have to do that." Jim assured her that he wasn't just saying this to be nice. He reiterated how hot she was and how much he wanted her, how much he thought about her, and how many times he had jerked off thinking about her.

As he said all this he mostly looked at the ground in front of him. He was afraid to look at her because he felt embarrassed and couldn't believe he was saying all this to his mom. Finally, as he finished telling her how he had regularly thought about being with her, he glanced up at her. He found she was looking directly back at him. Their gazes locked and for a few seconds neither said anything. Her look surprised him and he couldn't quite place the emotions he could see burning behind her eyes.

"Is that true?" she asked softly. Her speech was slurred and the glazed over look in her eyes showed how drunk she was.

"Yes," he said without breaking their eye contact. "I want you."

Jim wasn't sure if he moved toward her or she moved toward him, but in the next moment they moved together and met in a deep kiss. This was a lustful, wanton kiss of desperate lovers and nothing like they had shared before. Their arms wrapped around each other and their tongues met and danced wildly. Jim's mind raced with the realization of what was happening, but soon his mind went blank and he became utterly absorbed in the moment. From that moment on nothing else in the world mattered. He no longer cared if this was right or if they should be doing this or what any of this meant. All he knew was that the woman he had desperately lusted after for the past several weeks was now wrapped in his arms as they shared a deep, wanton kiss.

The kiss lasted only a short while longer before Jim's lust overcame him. He pulled away from their kiss and began kissing and licking his way down her cheek. He continued down her neck as she moaned wantonly and tilted her head back to allow him easier access. His spine tingled as he briefly realized he was living out a scene that he had fantasized countless times.

Her skin felt and tasted amazing, better than he had imagined. As he reached the base of her neck he caught a whiff of her intoxicating perfume. He never remembered her wearing perfume before and the sweet, sexy scent sent chills down his back. He kissed and licked along her collarbone for a few moments before she pulled away and stood up. For a moment Jim was gripped with the fear that she was stopping him and what was happening. Instead, however, she turned to face him and reached for the knot holding her robe closed. She untied the knot and slowly let the robe drop off her shoulders and onto the floor. Jim no longer hid his hungry gaze as he drank in the sight of her in the sexy lingerie. He stared at her tits and savored the sight of her cleavage being amply displayed by the deep neckline of the camisole. He looked down her body and marveled at her strong and shapely legs. Finally, his gaze stopped at her feet and the sexy red color on her perfectly manicured toenails. When he looked back up to her face he saw that her expression had become a mask of pure, wanton lust. It was almost as if she hadn't really believed he was telling the truth about his desire for her until she saw it in his eyes as he gazed upon her body.

She moved to him with a desperate intensity and glided onto his lap with her legs straddling his thighs. They resumed their hungry, wanton kiss for short while longer before she parted it. She leaned back and brought her hands to the knot of his tie. Her hands moved a little clumsily from her drunkenness, but soon enough she had it untied. She yanked it off his neck and threw it aside. She brought her hands to his shirt and grasped it on either side of the buttons. With a hard yank she ripped his shirt open and sent several buttons flying across the room. She pulled and tugged a few more times until all the buttons ripped open and then she yanked the shirt tail out of his pants. She pushed the shirt down his arms and flung it across the room.

Jim had never seen anyone act with such obvious lust and purely wanton desire before and he couldn't believe how excited he felt. After removing his shirt, she stood up and immediately reached for his pants. She roughly and urgently opened his belt and yanked open his pants. Jim lifted his hips off the bed as she pulled his pants down his legs. She tugged his pants and boxers off at the same time and threw them onto the floor. Jim gazed at her in amazement and wonder at what she would do next.

He groaned loudly as she dropped to her knees in front of him. Without a moment's hesitation she grasped the base of his rock hard cock. Jim's groan intensified as she hungrily engulfed him. She bathed him with her tongue and warm saliva as she wantonly licked his cock. Jim had received several blowjobs before, but never had anyone so confidently and wantonly licked him. After a few more delicious moments she wrapped her lips around his shaft and bobbed her head up and down in a magical tempo. How the fuck could it feel this good? Jim wondered to himself. It was like she knew exactly what he wanted. She continued to tease his cock with her lips and tongue and time completely blurred. Jim didn't know if it was minutes or seconds later, but soon his lust and desire completely overcame him. He moaned loudly and bucked his hips as he felt his cum begin to erupt. He managed to gasp, "I'm cumming!" only seconds before his cock erupted in a volcano of pent up lust. Cindy released his cock from her mouth and stroked his wet shaft expertly. The first heavy, thick jet of Jim's cum landed on her cheek. The rest of his load sprayed all over her face, hair, arm, and hand as she easily and expertly coaxed the biggest load of cum and the most powerful orgasm Jim had ever experienced.

When he finished cumming Cindy brought her mouth back to his cock. Before his cock could even begin to grow soft she began sucking and coaxing him back to the fully excited state. Jim gazed wildly at the vision of her, still covered with his cum, as she devoured him. A couple of times she dropped her head all the way down on his shaft. She didn't quite take his full length down her throat but it was closer than anyone had ever come before. Each time she gagged a little just before the last little bit could slide down her throat, but her enthusiasm didn't diminish as she continued sucking him and trying to work his full length inside her mouth.

Sooner than Jim realized possible he was ready for more. She sucked him for a little while longer before she finally let him pop out of her mouth. She stood up before him and gazed down at him lustily. She grasped her camisole and lifted it up over her head. Jim gazed wildly at the sight of her naked body in front of him. He only got a quick glance before she moved toward him and pushed him down onto his back. She gripped his cock and guided her pussy down over him. Jim felt the heat seemingly radiating from her pussy, and he was sure he had never felt a pussy so wet and excited as hers. His full length easily slipped inside her as she dropped down over him. She paused for a moment with her full weight on him and his full length buried inside her.

Jim loved fucking like this with the woman on top, but he wasn't in the mood for that now. What he wanted now was to control the fuck instead of letting her control the moment. He sat up and, in the same motion, gathered her up in his arms. He spun them around without his cock ever leaving the heavenly confines of her pussy and settled them down in the missionary position. She groaned deeply as he moved them and then cried out loudly as he started pumping his hard cock back and forth inside her. The sensations were already amazing and, in only these few short seconds, surpassed anything he had felt while fucking before. Not only was her pussy hotter and wetter than anything he had ever experienced, but it somehow seemed like their cock and pussy were meant to be together. Jim couldn't even begin to explain it but somehow his cock just fit inside her as if it was designed solely for that. The sensations surpassed anything Jim imagined possible.

The harder and deeper he fucked her, the more enthusiastic her reaction became. She cried out passionately and loudly urged him to fuck her harder and faster. Jim willingly obliged and soon the bed rocked wildly under the force of their fuck. After only a few minutes of this intense, wild fuck, Cindy literally screamed with pleasure as her pussy exploded into orgasm around his cock. She clutched at Jim's shoulders and back and her entire body shook as her orgasm washed over her in long, deep waves.

Her orgasm lasted for an amazingly long time and Jim continued fucking her throughout. When her orgasm had completely passed Jim slowed his fucking a little to try and remain in control. Seeing and feeling her cum so forcefully almost triggered his own orgasm and he struggled to resist the temptation to cum so he could prolong this amazing fuck.

Even after slowing down Jim only lasted a short while longer before he couldn't resist his own lust. For a moment he regained his control but then the fleeting thought passed through his mind that he was about to fill his own mother's pussy with his cum. The idea was so wild and nasty that he felt his cum immediately surge and with a series of grunts he came deep inside her already drenched pussy. He continued thrusting all through his orgasm and was surprised by the force of his orgasm and the amount of cum he shot inside her.

When he finished cumming he melted into her arms as they shared a slow, passionate kiss. They kissed for many long minutes with Jim's cock still happily inside her wet, warm pussy. He was very content in her arms and locked in this kiss, but the temptation of her naked body was too much to resist. He parted their kiss and slowly kissed his way down her neck. He continued kissing and licking his way down her chest until his lips and tongue danced across her stiff nipples. She moaned contentedly as Jim caressed her tits and savored the sensations of her soft flesh and stiff nipples in his mouth.

Jim lingered at her tits for many long minutes before moving downward and kissing his way down her surprisingly toned and fit stomach. When his mouth reached her pussy she let out a long, deep moan. In just a few seconds his whole face was coated in her heavy juices as he slowly and teasingly licked and teased her pussy. He dipped his tongue deeply inside her and tasted the culmination of their fuck. Cindy moaned loudly and her reaction only intensified his attention to her pussy. He slowly and deliberately tongue fucked her as she moaned deeply. He continued for a few more minutes before she reached down and grabbed the back of his head. She pulled his face against her as she bucked her hips and orgasmed with a long, deep moan.

The feeling of her cumming was so amazing that he didn't want this to end. He continued tongue fucking her after she finished cumming for many more long minutes until his tongue ached. Finally, he shifted his position and started teasing her excited clit. Jim took his time and slowly teased her clit for a long time. His tongue and lips danced over her clit and the folds of her pussy as he savored her taste and tried to memorize every aspect of her pussy.

The entire time Jim lingered at her pussy she reacted strongly to his every movement and touch. Her moans and happy sighs only added to his pleasure. Finally, after spending what felt like an hour teasing her pussy, she again grasped the back of his head and pulled his face against her pussy as she burst into another orgasm. Jim savored the sensation of her pussy dancing and twitching under his tongue and mouth. As her orgasmed peaked Jim slipped his tongue back inside her pussy so he could fully experience her quivering pussy.

He lingered at her pussy for several long, delicious moments after she came. He drank in her heavy wetness and her strong taste. Finally, he left her pussy and slowly crawled beside her. She rolled him over onto his back and met him in a deep, hungry kiss. Her tongue explored deep into his mouth and their tongues danced wildly. They remained like this for many minutes until finally Cindy parted the kiss and lifted herself off him. She leaned over him and, smiling wickedly, let her heavy tits drag across his chest and up to his face. She dragged them back and forth across his mouth as he hungrily licked and sucked her nipples and tits.

Jim thought this would lead to another fuck, but instead she teased him for a few more moments with her tits before she settled down again beside him. They kissed softly and slowly and, after the intense release of the wild anticipation that had led up to this night, Jim realized how tired he was. A wave of intense fatigue washed over him as he settled contentedly in her arms. Just before he drifted off to sleep he was aware that she was tenderly caressing his soft, sticky cock. He couldn't imagine a better way to end the day and drifted off to sleep.

jt123
jt123
2,738 Followers