Wrong Picture Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jt123
jt123
2,746 Followers

When Cindy awoke the sun was already beginning to rise. In a flash the events of the previous night came flooding back. She could feel Jim tucked behind her in the spoon position, but, as if to verify that she wasn't dreaming, she reached back and touched his naked hip. In his sleep he sighed happily at her touch and she thought she felt his cock twitch. She kept her hand on his hip and began softly caressing and rubbing him.

Jim stirred slightly and let out a soft moan. Cindy continued caressing him and soon she felt his cock growing and pressing against her ass. Cindy wriggled her ass against him and continued teasing him with her ass and her hand until Jim was rock hard. Cindy was so focused on teasing his cock back to life that she wasn't sure exactly when Jim woke up, but the next thing she knew Jim's hand slipped up from her stomach and softly caressed her tits. Now it was Cindy's turn to moan at his touch on her tits and his hard cock pressed against her ass.

Finally Cindy couldn't take anymore and whispered, "Fuck me."

She didn't care how they fucked, she just wanted to fuck and she wanted him to take the lead. To her delight Jim didn't hesitate and got on his knees beside her. He grasped her hips and guided her until she was on her hands and knees with her ass and wet pussy pointing at him. Jim moved behind her and guided the tip of his cock to the entrance of her pussy. As Jim pushed forward Cindy leaned back and in the next moment Jim was buried inside her. Cindy leaned her upper body down until her chest and face rested on the mattress. She rocked her hips and arched her back in a way that she knew would allow him to penetrate her even deeper.

When Jim started fucking her they let out mutual groans of pleasure. He grasped her hips firmly and soon was pounding his cock into her like a jackhammer. Their bodies slapped together loudly and the bed creaked beneath them. The fuck became even harder and wilder and soon the bed slapped against the wall in a way it never did with her husband. Cindy wondered how it could feel so good. How could something so wrong feel so fucking good? How could this stud fucking her actually be her son? Cindy cried out loudly, "Oh fuck!" as the realization of what they were doing again struck her with full force. She was fucking her son and she loved it! She felt nasty and wrong, but she also felt alive and intensely excited like she hadn't been in years, perhaps decades. Cindy soon exploded into a powerful orgasm. As her pussy clenched and danced around him Jim cried out and started cumming. They rode out their mutual orgasm and only stopped fucking when they were both completely spent.

They collapsed together on the bed and lay in each other's arms for a while before they both fell asleep once again. When she finally stirred, Cindy glanced over at the clock. It was much later than she had imagined and she knew they didn't have much time left before they needed to leave for the airport. "Wake up sleepy head, we've got to get moving," she said to Jim.

He grumbled but finally got out of bed and showered as Cindy fixed a quick breakfast. He tried to get her to join him in the shower but she knew if she did they would almost certainly end up fucking again and miss his flight. Instead, he took a quick shower and threw the rest of his clothes in his suitcase as she made them breakfast sandwiches they could eat in the car. She pulled on a long skirt and a T-shirt and tossed her hair into a ponytail before they got in the car for the drive.

It was always hard to say goodbye, but Cindy felt especially conflicted this time. Saying goodbye seemed so much more meaningful and powerful now given what had happened last night. What had happened last night and this morning was so powerful that she hadn't had time to fully process things. They kissed each other, perhaps a little more intimately than a mom and son should, but nothing too inappropriate and shared a long hug before saying goodbye. Jim promised to call as soon as he arrived and this time when he said, "I love you," Cindy knew those three words had a level of meaning they had never carried before.

Just before they ended their hug she whispered, "I love you too." She felt her stomach flutter at the new meaning of her own words. She stood and watched him go through the security checkpoint. They traded one last wave before Jim disappeared from sight.

Cindy felt as if she was walking on clouds for the next several days. When she thought about Jim everything felt new and exciting and she felt alive like she hadn't felt in a long time. However, with Dan things felt very much the same. What had happened with Jim only served to magnify her feelings of loneliness and unhappiness with her marriage. Every day with Dan seemed agonizingly long. The passion she shared with Jim clearly demonstrated that there was no passion left in her marriage. She tried to convince herself to wait and make sure she was doing the right thing, but her heart told her what she needed to do.

Before Dan left again on another business trip Cindy told him she wanted a divorce. Not surprisingly, he didn't really object or even seem to care. Part of her still wanted him to be upset and beg her not to leave but he didn't. Instead, he almost seemed relieved. The divorce proceedings went very quickly and Cindy ended up with a huge settlement. Unknown to her, Dan had several secret bank accounts and investments. Fortunately, her lawyer was excellent and uncovered many of his secrets. These included a series of affairs that had been going on for years, and her lawyer used these to force him into giving her almost whatever she wanted.

All through the proceedings Cindy kept in regular contact with Jim. They traded emails daily and talked on the phone frequently. He kept asking her to come visit him but she was busy enough with the divorce proceedings that she knew it wasn't possible. However, when things finally finished with the divorce and she was officially a single woman again, the idea of traveling overseas to visit Jim suddenly didn't sound so crazy.

She still resisted the idea for a little while longer. In some ways she felt like if she went it would be too overt an acknowledgment that she lusted after him and wanted to fuck her son again. Maybe if she didn't go everything would go back to normal, but deep down she knew that she didn't want to go back to normal. Although it was hard to admit or believe, she felt more normal now than she had in years.

Finally, Jim presented her with an argument she couldn't resist. Jim's university had a semester break coming up and he would have about a week without classes. He asked, and perhaps even begged, her to come visit him during the break. "I need to see you," he said. "I think about you all the time. I need to see you, to be with you again." He paused and then added, "Please."

Cindy couldn't resist her own desires any longer and she answered, "Yes."

"Really?" Jim's excitement was immediately evident. Cindy could almost picture him dancing around his dorm room. She felt happy and excited that he desired her so much. Deep down she was equally excited.

"Yes," she repeated, "I'll come visit you." Before she could stop herself she added, "I can't wait to be with you again too. I think about it all the time." The rest of the phone call consisted of them making excited plans for the visit. Jim gave her the dates so she could get her plane ticket and he said he would take care of all the other details.

Time flew by in a blur of excited anticipation as Cindy readied for her trip. Finally, she found herself sitting on the airplane on the way to visit Jim. She was giddy with excitement as she stepped off the plane. She and Jim ran into each other's arms and met in a long hug followed by a deep kiss. Here nobody knew them as mother and son and they embraced as passionate lovers.

"You look amazing," Jim said.

Cindy flushed at his compliment and gave him a broad, happy smile. She knew it was silly, but she was very glad he noticed. She had never dressed up for a plane flight before, and now the discomfort of flying in her open toed high heeled shoes and halter top dress that was a little shorter than she was used to wearing was well worth it. She touched up her makeup before landing and made sure to perfectly accessorize her outfit with simple, elegant jewelry. The fact that she was getting dolled up like this for her son only made her feel more excited. She felt her outfit was classy, sexy, and eye catching without being overtly slutty. She was very pleased that Jim noticed and reacted as she had hoped.

Jim led her to the parking lot toward a sleek red convertible. "You like it?" Jim asked. "I thought I would splurge a little and get a nice car."

Jim put the top down as he drove them away from the airport. Cindy felt free and excited, like a college kid on a road trip, as they cruised down the road. She slipped her hand into Jim's and they traded excited smiles. The drive passed quickly as they chatted and caught up on all that had happened since they had last been together. About halfway through the drive Jim slipped his hand out of Cindy's and let it rest on her bare thigh. His touch felt electric and a nasty part of Cindy's mind wanted him to slide his hand higher toward her pussy even as they drove. However, his hand stayed still with his fingers lightly rubbing her thigh for the rest of the drive.

When Jim pulled into the parking lot of the coastal resort Cindy looked at him with a surprised expression that clearly asked, "Can we afford this?"

Jim smiled and replied that a friend's family owned the place and they had given him an incredible rate. As if to answer her thoughts he added, "Don't worry, they've never met me before and I told my friend that an old girlfriend was coming to visit and I wanted to show her a really good time."

Cindy smiled as Jim opened the car door for her and said, "My, you really have thought of everything."

Jim pulled her close and said, "I've been thinking about this weekend ever since I got back to school. I wanted everything to be perfect for you, for us."

They went into the lobby and checked in. The lady behind the counter smiled widely as she handed them their key cards and explained that they had a deluxe suite. She gave them directions to their room and Jim and Cindy eagerly headed to their room to see what awaited them. They were both in awe when they opened the door. The suite had a small living room area with a couch and there was a small kitchenette in the corner. A doorway led into a bedroom that contained a kind sized bed and connected to a huge bathroom. Both the living room area and bedroom had windows along one wall with sliding glass doors that led out onto a private balcony overlooking the beach and ocean. The room was amazing, like something you would see in a movie.

They excitedly investigated the room and Jim noticed the note on the counter. It was from his friend and told him to look in the refrigerator. The PS on the note said, "Don't do anything I wouldn't. Good luck!" Jim smiled as he read the note out loud.

Cindy smiled at Jim and playfully asked, "So what kind of things wouldn't your friend do?"

Jim thought for a moment and replied, "Honestly, not much."

Cindy slithered up close beside Jim and put her hand on his shirt collar. She leaned in close to him and said seductively, "Hmmm, sounds like fun." With that they melted into a deep, wanton kiss. Their tongues immediately found each other and began a sexy dance. Cindy felt exhilarated at what was happening and how brazenly sexual and forward she was being with her son. She had just thrown herself at him and initiated this moment, and she couldn't deny how it made her feel and how good it all felt.

The kiss continued for many long minutes before they moved to the bedroom. They fell onto the bed and Jim immediately began pulling off Cindy's clothes. When she was left wearing only her bra and matching thong, she rolled them over and stripped Jim until he was naked. She excitedly caressed his rock hard cock as he moaned wantonly. He gazed up into her eyes and moaned, "Oh mom."

Hearing his words only fueled her excitement and she fondled him for a few more moments before she pulled off her remaining clothes and fell upon him. They excitedly kissed and fondled before Cindy sat up and positioned herself over Jim's rock hard cock. She held his shaft and guided it inside her wet pussy as she lowered herself over him. They moaned as their bodies became one and again when Cindy began fucking him. The fuck seemed amazingly easy and natural, like there was some connection between them at a primal level. Cindy rode Jim steadily for several minutes until Jim gasped that he was going to cum. "Yessss," Cindy hissed excitedly. "Cum for me. Fill mommy with your cum."

Jim immediately groaned and came wildly. Cindy had been holding back her orgasm for a while and easily let herself orgasm just a few seconds after she felt the first of Jim's strong jets inside her. They fucked throughout the rest of their intense mutual orgasms and then Cindy collapsed on top of her son as they held each other and regained their composure. They kissed softly and tenderly and caressed each other gently. Cindy purred, "Oh baby, I love you."

Eventually they got out of bed and Jim suggested they see what his friend left for them in the refrigerator. Jim reached in and pulled out a bottle of very expensive champagne and two glasses. Cindy smiled and said, "That looks perfect."

They went out onto the balcony and sat under the shade of a big umbrella. For several minutes they sat in silence and gazed at the incredibly beautiful scene in front of them. Finally Jim said, "Mom, thanks for coming. I'm so happy that you came."

Cindy smiled happily and answered, "I've been looking forward to this very, very much."

After a few more minutes Cindy asked how they should spend the rest of their vacation. Jim smiled slyly and said, "Well, um, I really like how the vacation started."

Cindy felt an excited thrill run down her back and she looked playfully at Jim. "Young man," she said, "you have a one track mind." Jim blushed and looked a little embarrassed. Cindy let him dangle for a few moments before she touched his thigh and teasingly added, "There will be plenty of time for that. Trust me, I intend to wear you out."

She let that comment hang in the air and watched as Jim's expression changed from embarrassment to excitement to disbelief. A part of her still couldn't believe she could act like this with her son. "But," she continued, "we cannot live by that alone and I'd love to explore this beautiful city."

They happily chatted for a while about what they wanted to do and decided to get dressed up for dinner and go out for a walk through the historic downtown area just a few blocks away. Cindy put on the outfit she had worn on the flight, reapplied her makeup, and fixed her hair. When she emerged from the bedroom Jim's eyes wandered over her from head to foot and he whistled admiringly. Cindy smiled and twirled for him as he again commented how incredible she looked.

They linked arms as they wandered slowly through the downtown streets. Between her blissful happiness at being with Jim again, her relaxed state after their intense fuck and their shared champagne, and her jet lag, Cindy felt like she was in a bit of a daze. They grabbed a light dinner at an outdoor cafe so they could head back to the hotel early. Cindy didn't think she would be up for anything other than crawling in bed and collapsing, but Jim fairly quickly changed her mind.

He kissed her passionately and slowly and deliberately stripped her naked. Cindy sighed happily and her mind went into a blissful daze as she savored the passion and desire in her son's actions. It felt almost like a dream. She let the pleasure wash over her in waves as he first removed her clothes and then laid her on the bed before lavishly teasing and exploring her body.

There was no doubt this was the definition of 'making love'. This wasn't a lust-fueled fuck or someone looking to satisfy their own desires. This was Jim expressing his love and deep connection with Cindy in the most primitive, basic way possible. Jim lingered over her naked body, caressing and softly kissing her, for many long minutes before he pulled off his own clothes.

With them both naked Jim lay beside Cindy and brought his mouth to her soft tits. He slowly and teasingly kissed and licked her soft flesh, eliciting soft moans of pleasure from Cindy. He lingered for many long moments before he moved to her stiff nipples. He teased them until each was drawn into a long, hard point. As he did this, Cindy moaned excitedly.

After many more long moments he slowly kissed his way down her stomach in a lazy zigzag pattern. He lingered over her belly button for a few moments, softly licking and kissing it, before he moved lower to the sensitive area between her belly button and pussy hair. Eventually, Jim slowly moved down her thighs. He teased her into thinking he was about to move to her pussy but instead moved away at the last minute to continue his teasing on her thighs and lower stomach.

Cindy had no idea how long Jim's teasing actually lasted. It all felt like an amazing, erotic dream. Between her jet lag, general exhaustion, and the amazing sensations of Jim's perfect teasing, Cindy's mind was a blur of unbelievable erotic pleasures. Finally, after Jim finished bathing her inner thighs with his tongue until her pussy was dripping wet, he moved his mouth to her pussy. At the moment his tongue touched her pussy Cindy's body quivered and she moaned deeply. Her dream-like trance only grew more intense as Jim slowly and deliberately built her excitement with his surprisingly skilled mouth. Cindy closed her eyes and completely gave herself over to the pleasure of the moment.

Jim slowly and softly explored the folds of her pussy. He had been intently looking forward to this forbidden moment for so long that he wanted it to last as long as possible. Eventually he slipped his tongue inside her pussy. He slowly fucked her with his tongue until his jaw and tongue ached from the effort. To give himself a break he explored her pussy folds and occasionally teased her swollen clit. After his jaw and tongue were so tired that he couldn't last another minute, he gently sucked her clit into his mouth and applied gentle pressure while he teased it with the tip of his tongue.

Cindy's orgasm was incredibly powerful. She cried out loudly and her entire body trembled as her pleasure surged through her in wave after unbelievable wave. When her long orgasm finally finished her mind was utterly blank. She couldn't comprehend anything beyond her pleasure and this amazing moment. She was so lost in the moment that she wasn't even aware that Jim had moved until she felt the tip of his rock hard cock sliding into her pussy.

She moaned excitedly as Jim sank his full length inside her. Cindy could almost feel him quivering with desire, as if he could no longer contain his lust after such a long tease leading to Cindy's orgasm. She wanted nothing more than to feel his raw, primal emotions and she moaned, "Yes, baby. Let yourself go." Jim immediately fucked her with long, deep strokes. Cindy locked her gaze on his and groaned, "Yes, fuck me hard. Give it to me."

Jim grunted excitedly and pumped into her with wild abandon. Soon Cindy let out her own grunt each time Jim thrust into her, matching his intense grunts from the effort of fucking her so hard and fast. The room soon filled with the sounds of their grunts mixed with the lusty sound of their bodies slapping together under the force of Jim's wild thrusts. Jim's pure lust flowed over Cindy and soon it overcame him and he came with a loud cry. Cindy hummed contentedly at the strong sensation of Jim's cum surging into her pussy with an incredible intensity.

jt123
jt123
2,746 Followers