Wrong Place at the Right Time Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ms. Lindqvist walked around the table and knelt down to be at eye level with Naomi, whose face was resting against the hard ebony surface as her back heaved up and down with every panting breath.

"Miss Denton has been especially nice to you, hasn't she?" she said, addressing the girl's glassy eyes with little more than a whisper. Naomi gave a sigh that came out as much a spent gasp as an affirmation. "Yes, she has, dear," she continued, condescending, "Yes she most certainly has. Do you think you have the energy to thank her properly today, or do we need to wait until you're all better?" Another mewling cry from the exhausted girl. Ms. Lindqvist stood up and reached behind her to her desk, picking up a small object that she placed before the girl's mouth.

"Open wide, dearest. Wet this for me." It was a shining chrome butt plug with a faux-jeweled base. The girl opened her mouth like a baby bird, sucking and licking its slick metallic surface. "Very good, now reach back and open your other wide." This must have been a routine of theirs, because in a compulsory motion Naomi reached back and spread her cheeks apart. The woman leaned over the table and rubbed the girl's anus gently with her fingertips, kneading small circles until it began to yield, then put the point of the plug to its center, saying, "Deep breath," before pushing the plug somewhat unceremoniously into her still resistant pucker.

"AhhhhAAAAHHH!!" came her little shout as her ass defied then absorbed the metal bulb, followed by a lingering whimper.

"That will be all for today, Miss Sylvan, you've been a very good girl. Stand up please, that's it." She slid back and more or less fell off the table to a standing position in front of me, and I instinctively grabbed hold of her wobbly hips to steady the poor thing. "Pull up your panties, dear." She reached down and bought the twisted cotton garment up her thighs, encasing her big, beautiful ass in them mere inches from my face before lowering her skirt. "Well done. Now run along home to your room, and leave that reminder in until you're needed later." She turned and shuffled out of the room, closing the door carefully behind her, her half-sliding footsteps fading down the hall.

"I'm very sorry I had to send her off, Lisa. I really did want to see her darling face buried between those thick, ebony thighs of yours." She leaned back against her desk, the large table still between us. "Now come, stand up please and let's have a better look at you."

I rose slowly to my feet, thankful I'd decided on black dress pants that morning, for almost surely there was a visible wet spot spreading towards my thighs. Still uncertain of the larger situation, I felt the need to say something, if only to appease the professional voice of reason in my head.

"Ms. Lindqvist," I began, cautiously, "I'm not exactly sure what's going on here, or what you now expect of me." My voice held no conviction whatsoever as I feigned indignity, and they were met once more with her same steely expression. How the hell does she do that, I found myself wondering. She must have a heart of pure stone. She waited patiently until I had finished my rambling thoughts, my addled brain making a last-ditch effort to maintain control of a body that increasingly wanted to hear none of it.

"You may call me Katja when we're alone, Lisa," she said disarminly, and for the very first time a smile spread across her thin mouth, making her instantly and impossibly more beautiful. It just melted me. "And I have been waiting a very long time for us to have a proper introduction like this."

Her whole demeanor was shifting again. The last little corner of my mind was telling me not to trust it, but she was so very, very beguiling, so captivating and undeniably attractive, there was nothing I could do to fight it.

"You are one of the most beautiful creatures I have ever seen, and I have seen many, I assure you. Now please, I must insist, I beg you, stand still so I may look at you."

Rising from her desk she let her gaze pore over me, taking in every aspect of my firm frame. She walked slowly around the table towards me, but I remained motionless and didn't turn to face her. I'd never had the experience of being inspected like this as an adult, and it felt both demeaning and arousing. This woman had the continual ability to make conflicting emotions not only feel right, but thrilling as well, keeping my mind off balance and my body in need. When she finally put her hands on me I thought my body might explode.

She touched my buttocks first. I have a deliciously thick, round black woman's ass, which next to my taut, powerful thighs I consider my greatest physical asset. Her fingers traced along the curve of my right cheek, from bottom to top, then over and down my left as she paced behind me. It set my pussy on fire and I let out an audible sigh, to which she responded with an approving, "Hmmmm." Then she ran her fingernails up the bare skin of my forearm, and over my shoulder as she came around my left side, letting her hand descend to my breasts - my firm, medium girls aching for fuller attention, my nipples tender and straining against my bra. She cupped them gently with both hands, staring down at their shapeliness before lifting her gaze to my eyes. My lips parted and I leaned forward onto her hands, willing them to squeeze, but they did not. Instead they moved upward to cup my face with equal tenderness, and she carefully put her lips to mine.

For a white woman of a certain age, the lady could kiss. I wanted to press my mouth passionately against hers I was so charged up with the lingering aroma of Naomi clinging to my face, but I resisted the urge. Like everything else up to this point I could only follow her lead. I let those thin, soft lips of hers gently touch mine, almost brushing, then gradually apply more and more pressure with each successive motion, slowly rolling kiss upon kiss in a long embrace. Then I felt her tongue peek out and lick along my lower lip, searching. I let mine come out to meet hers, and we danced a little flickering dance with them for a few moments before she pulled back and smiled. A big, girlishly happy smile with a genuine sweetness I was totally unprepared for, and enough suddenly became enough. My heart and body exploded, just like I thought they would.

I lunged forward at her with my mouth, determined to show the mischievous enchantress exactly how a strong woman of passion can kiss. I pressed my lips to hers, parting them and letting my tongue dive deeply into her, wanting to devour her. A slight whimper murmured in her chest as my mouth overwhelmed hers, but she responded with a fire of her own, meeting my every advance with equal ardor. Then I felt her hands at my waist, wrestling with my slacks to open them before thrusting her hand straight down beneath my panties. Any control over her I might have briefly entertained was again gone, and I was literally putty in her hands.

With one hand on the back of my neck, she held my face firmly to hers as we continued to consume each other with kisses, biting lips and sucking on tongues. I felt like I was drooling into her, and had to swallow several times as our mouths fused. At the same time her hand shot straight into my aching pussy, my lips easily parting and my slick opening taking her three long fingers deeply within. She fucked me with rough abandon, pressing her hand forcefully into me with repeated upward strokes, her palm fast against my clit. After everything that had been going on for the last half hour I was more than ready to cum, and it felt like only seconds before the heat in my loins expanded outward, and the glow spread like a pleasure fire out of control. My body started shaking, and I felt my weight drop on to her furious hand as my knees began to give in to the orgasm coursing through me. I'd pulled my mouth away from hers to shout out loud, and she pressed her lips to the nape of my neck, kissing and biting like a woman possessed as I came in wave after wave in her complete embrace.

When those waves receded and the intensity began to ebb, I slumped forward onto her body, and for the first time got a sense of both how lithe yet strong she was. Maybe two inches taller than me, but certainly weighing less, she easy held me up, her hand still between my legs, cupping me, while her other arm wrapped around my waist. My head resting on her shoulder, I was breathing heavily against her neck, her subtle fragrance filling my senses. I tried to kiss her lightly, but only managed to brush my lips on her soft, ivory skin. Her hold on me was motherly, but so sensual at the same time, and the glow of pleasure echoing through my body was gradually replaced with genuine affection. When I finally caught my breath and managed to stand back, she pulled her hand out from between my legs and brought it to her mouth, salaciously sucking my dripping essence from her long slender fingers, licking her palm as an exclamation point to her lust.

Afterward, she did her best to reassemble me, tucking my blouse in and doing up my pants as I wobbled in front of her, my mind and body reeling.

"Listen, Lisa, I want you to do something for me, ok?" I nodded, returning the same happy, girlish smile she'd given me earlier, the one that set me on fire, and she smiled in return. "You don't live very far away, no? Good. I want you to go home, and have a nice shower and make yourself presentable again. Then I'd like you to come back and have dinner with me at the faculty lounge. I have some rooms reserved there, so they'll know where to send you."

She leaned forward and gave me a long, slow kiss, and pressed her forehead to mine. In a low sultry voice said, "Plan on staying for the duration of the evening. Momma's gotten pretty worked up here, and I want plenty of time with you so we can take care of that." Then she gave me another kiss. I let myself out of the room and made my way back to my office in a daze, gathering my papers into my bag, and headed home. I was relieved I hadn't made any other plans for the night, expecting to be worn out from the week of exams and grading. I had no idea I'd be worn out just from one chance meeting with the Head of Sciences, or that I'd need to rush home just to recharge my batteries for another round of who knows what was in store.

12