Wrong Place to Pull Over

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
runtz4
runtz4
400 Followers

"You don't get this." She teased, "You'll have to go to the front desk and get a new one made."

I left there and my head was spinning, trying to make sense of it all. As I drove to the hotel I wondered if I should stop off and buy some clothes. I decide to just go o the hotel and play it off that I'd been swimming and forgot my key. Maybe the desk clerk will believe this was swimsuit.

At the hotel I tried to enter through a side door, but it was locked. I had to go around front through the main lobby. Luckily none was around except the girl at the desk.

"I am so sorry.. I went down to the pool and forgot my key." I said laughing, hoping she would buy the story.

"Oh my." She gasped.

"I am in room 202... can I get a new key?"

She double checked my license and the name on the reservation. Then as she was making the new key looked at me and said,

"Sir, it's none of my business, but we don't have a pool... and that's not a swimsuit." She smiled and stepped back from the desk. Lifting her shirt and pulling the waistband of her pants away she revealed she was wearing the exact same panties.

"Victoria's Secret." She smiled, "And I guess ours too."

She handed me the key card, "Thank you." I sighed.

"No biggie." She giggled locking her eyes on my crotch. "Definitely no big deal at all."

I went to my room and showered, wondering what was going to happen next.

runtz4
runtz4
400 Followers
12