Wrong Room, Right Key

Story Info
He made the mistake; she pays the price.
2.9k words
4.37
388.2k
48
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Don Grampa
Don Grampa
217 Followers

I owe a debt of gratitude to SexySoBeChick for her help in editing. She has been extremely helpful to me in making my stories better and more readable. Your comments about this tale would be most appreciated. Thanks!

*****

"Oh my God!" gasped the naked goddess before covering her mouth with her hand. Having been awakened from a sound sleep, her eyes were wide and her pupils huge as she abruptly sat up in the king-sized bed. Completely oblivious to the fact that her bare breasts were on display, she removed her hand and continued, "Please, don't hurt me. I'll do anything you say. Only please . . . please don't hurt me."

An electrical engineer by trade, Ken Thompson was trained to be a problem-solver. He knew when assessing a situation, the most important thing was to keep his mouth shut until he had all the facts. It was clearly obvious-at least to him anyway-that he was in the wrong room. His eyes quickly scanned the room-there was a single open suitcase next to the TV set, a bra draped over the back of a straight-backed chair, a single pair of low-heeled pumps on the floor, and a skirt and jacket hung next to his shoulder. From where he stood just inside the door, he could also see a small travel case on the bathroom countertop and a pair of pantyhose hanging over the shower-curtain rod.

Ken had just flicked the light switch on and taken two steps into the room when the woman had been startled awake. With the only light in the room coming from behind him, he figured he probably looked very intimidating to the woman in the bed. Although a long way from being drunk, Ken had been drinking and that more than likely contributed to his decision to take advantage of the situation. Besides, the woman in the bed was extremely attractive.

Reaching back, he quickly turned the door's deadbolt and attached the security chain. Then he faced the woman and said in a calm clear voice, "Get up and come over here."

The woman slowly placed her feet on the floor, stood, and tentatively walked toward the strange man who had invaded her room. Her knees felt weak and she could feel tears streaming down her cheeks as she choked back a sob. She couldn't believe this was happening. At thirty-two years of age, she was a single, successful, smart CPA with her own company. She was only in town, because, during the coming week, she was scheduled to audit a high-tech aeronautics firm. Above all else, she wanted to survive this incident and she knew the best way to achieve that goal was to cooperate with this stranger with unknown intentions. She'd had a rape fantasy for as long as she could remember, but now that she was facing the possibility of the real thing, she was scared half to death.

Ken couldn't believe how closely the woman resembled his idea of the perfect female. Her dark, wavy hair was cut to just below her ears and a dark nest of pubic hair showed through her thin, high-cut, white panties-the only garment she wore. Quite thin, her shoulders and collarbone prominent, her ribs easily defined, her stomach flat, it was obvious that she was an active individual and took care of herself. Though her breasts weren't large, they swayed seductively as she walked towards him on long, well-toned legs.

"Turn around and place your hands on your head," Ken said when she finally reached him and she complied without hesitation. He placed his hands on her thighs and began slowly moving them upward, over her hips, her waist, her ribs . . . until they rested just beneath her breasts.

"Oh God, please don't hurt me. You're not going to hurt me, are you?"

"Not as long as you continue to cooperate and do just as I tell you," Ken said. "What's your name?"

"Rebecca."

"Well, Rebecca, what do you think is going to happen here tonight?" Ken asked, running his hands back down her body to her firm belly, then around to her ass, feeling her taut skin through the smooth undergarment. When his hands went back up her sides, he could feel the nervous sweat leaking from her armpits. Returning to her breasts, he firmly gripped her nipples between his thumbs and forefingers.

"Oh God, are you going to rape me?" Rebecca asked.

"Technically, it could probably be called rape," Ken said. Up to this point, Ken had just been playing a game with the cute gal. Never in his life had he considered having sex with a woman against her will, but now-with this hot woman so available-he was getting more sexed up by the second. "But I prefer to think of it as fucking. I plan on fucking you and having you fuck me back. How does that sound to you, Rebecca?"

"I'll do anything you say. Only please, don't bruise me or hurt me, okay?"

Over the years, Rebecca had had more than her share of lovers. Some had been sweet and gentle while others had been rude and crude. But she hadn't really ever experienced the kind of lover she preferred-strong, masterful, assertive, and confident. Most of the men she'd known had lacked the ability to look in her eye and tell her exactly what they wanted.

She'd never been raped nor been in a situation where she feared she might be raped, but she'd often played out various scenarios over and over in her mind about being taken against her will. Her favorite fantasy involved being raped while blindfolded and tied-up spread eagle. The fantasy was so powerful she could almost achieve orgasm without even touching her genitals. So she really didn't understand her fear about her present situation and was mentally kicking herself for being so scared and pitiful.

Ken had developed an erection that threatened to burst from his pants. He ran his hands back down the firm body of the beautiful creature before him, letting one hand slide under the elastic in the front of her panties, threading his finger through her soft, wavy pubic hair. At the same time, the other hand had slid inside the back, his fingers delving between her firm ass cheeks. He pushed both hands down even further, forcing the panties to slide down over his wrists until his fingers met at the moist opening of her vagina. One finger just barely penetrated her vagina while another finger of the other hand teased the puckered opening of her anus.

"Take these panties off and get on your hands and knees on the bed. I want that ass way up in the air."

Rebecca turned to her nemesis and pleaded, "I have some condoms in my case in the bathroom. I'll fuck you back if you use a rubber. Okay?" She hated the thought of unprotected sex with a stranger. Pregnancy wasn't nearly as scary as an STD.

Ken's thoughts were the same as Rebecca's and he was thrilled she obviously wanted sex as much as he did. "You get yourself ready for the screwing of your life. I'll get the protection."

Rebecca wasn't feeling nearly as scared as she had been earlier. This guy was really quite good-looking. About her own age, he was tall-over six feet, she guessed-with dark curly hair and a strong physical presence. She didn't find his large hands and long finger as surprising as the fact that his nails were impeccably clean and neatly manicured.

She got up on the bed as instructed and peering back between her spread legs, she watched him undress. A thin layer of dark hair circled his nipples and coated his well-defined chest before traveling down the middle of his rippled stomach, outlining his navel, and continuing down until it joined his pubic hair. Rebecca sucked in a breath when she saw the huge cock sticking straight out from the mass of tight curls at his groin. She continued to watch with amazement as he rolled a condom over his cock and climbed on the bed behind her.

Clenching her ass cheeks and biting her lip in anticipation of his cock invading her exposed pussy, she was startled when she felt his breath, his tongue, and then his lips stroke her labia. The attack on her most sensitive area was such an unexpected shock to her nervous system she couldn't stop herself from crying out.

"Oh! Ooooh! Oh my God! What are you doing?" she asked even though she knew damn well what he was doing. Rebecca couldn't get her mind to believe that a rapist would orally assault her as this man was now doing. While he ravished her with his tongue offensive, he slid one hooked finger into her vagina and strummed her clit at the same time.

As an intense orgasm washed over her, Rebecca had to pull herself away from his wicked pleasuring of her nether region. Cupping her sex with her hand, she rolled over onto her back and pulled her knees up to her chest.

"Stick it in," she whispered, pulling apart the lips of her pussy and offering herself completely to this handsome stranger.

Slowly, Ken inserted his rock hard baton into the slick tunnel that was open and waiting for him. When he bottomed out, he could feel the head of his cock nudge the opening of her cervix through the thin condom. Rebecca let the air out of lungs in a long sigh of ecstasy and he lowered his lips to hers, claiming them in a passionate kiss. She kissed him back, savoring her own taste and fragrance as their tongues clashed and explored one another.

Lost in a world of rapture, Ken exploded inside her, feeling the velvet fingers of this wondrous woman's vagina clench and clutch his rock hard pole. He continued sawing in and out of the remarkable woman, emptying a second load of his sperm into the condom covering his cock. As the blood drained from his softening cock, a feeling of shame overtook him. He couldn't believe what he had done. He had just raped a woman. Yes, entering her room had been an honest mistake, but then he'd taken advantage of the situation and had sex with her without her permission.

Quickly, he got up and dressed, saying over and over again, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. I didn't plan on raping you. Please forgive me. Please...I'm sorry." And he was out the door.

Only half listening to the stranger's rambling apology, Rebecca watched through half-closed eyes as he left. Once he was gone, she poured the spunk out of the used condom he'd left lying on her stomach, rubbing the contents around and through her pubic hair. Sucking on her moist fingers, she thought to herself that the taste wasn't too bad.

Taking a deep breath, Rebecca thought if one had to get raped, it could have been a whole lot worse. The sex had actually been kind of fun. She decided that the experience hadn't been all that traumatic. Well, it had-but not in an alarming sort of way. Then and there, she also decided to never say anything to anybody about it. She'd just lock the memory away for her own pleasure.

After a shower, she slept peacefully. However, she did double lock her door and securely fasten the chain before crawling back into bed.

When Ken got back to his own room-the right room this time, thank God-he also showered and climbed into bed, but unlike Rebecca, he wasn't able to fall asleep. The conflict between memories of an out-of-this-world sexual experience and guilt from having committed sexual assault keep his mind racing most of the night.

The next morning, however, he was early to his meeting at Wright Avionics where he was part of a new team to plan the future for the firm. He was sitting all alone in the conference room still feeling guilty about the night before when, to his astonishment, Rebecca walked into the room. He wanted to crawl under the table. He prayed his heart would stop beating and he'd die immediately. That didn't happen, so he slowly stood up.

"Well, well, well . . . I do believe we've met, but have not been formally introduced. I'm Rebecca Chase. And you are?"

"I . . . I . . . I don't know what to say," Ken stammered.

"Don't say anything, asshole. Just tell me your name, then I'll do the talking."

"I'm Ken Thompson. I'm the Project Engineer and I'm sorry."

"Well, you're sorry all right. You're about the sorriest piece of shit I've ever had the misfortune to encounter. You should be strung up by your balls and have your asshole reamed by a red-hot poker. What you did to me was inexcusable. I know you think you're sorry, but sorry isn't good enough. I don't know what to think or feel. I probably hate your guts, but I want to think about it. In the mean time, stay as far away from me as possible. Don't even talk to me until I tell you otherwise."

Rebecca was thinking it might be best if she gave up this project, but the money was great and her firm really didn't have another job lined up. So, it was either stay and work-or go without any income for awhile. The same thoughts were going through Ken's head and he decided to plead his case.

"Please, forgive me. What I did was completely out of character for me. I'd very much like to work with you and try to convince you that the man you met last night was not the real Ken Thompson. Please, give me another chance. But if you prefer, I'll resign from this project and get out of your sight forever."

Rebecca looked long and hard at Ken and finally decided he was sincere. "All right, we'll start over and see how it goes. I'm not promising anything and I may yet change my mind. Just keep away from me."

By the end of the day, Rebecca was starting to like Ken and had enjoyed working with him. Intelligent and hard working, he had shown respect to everyone they'd come in contact with during the course of business. When they'd finished for the day, they were the only two people left in the conference room.

"May I buy you dinner?" Ken asked, hoping he could get this beautiful creature to forgive him for his unforgivable behavior.

"All right," Rebecca replied after thoroughly considering Ken's contrite expression. "I want to go back to my room and freshen up. I'll meet you in the hotel lobby at eight o'clock."

Conversation during dinner was light and not very personal. They talked about the job and what needed to be done during the coming week. Rebecca had some red wine with her pasta, but Ken had vowed to himself that he'd never drink alcohol of any type ever again. Ken tried several different times during dinner to apologize, but Rebecca didn't want to talk about it.

They shared an elevator to their rooms, which Rebecca found out were right across the hall from each other. They said goodnight and went to their respective rooms.

Ken had just drifted off to sleep when the light in his room snapped on and a female voice said, "All right, asshole, get out of that bed and stand up."

He was buck-ass naked, but he immediately got up and stood by the bed.

"Come over here and put your hands on your head." Once in front of her, she said, "Turn around and face the other way."

Her soft hands touched his hips and slowly crept up his body, rubbing his pectorals and gently pulling on his chest hair. As her hands moved down over his stomach, his manhood swiftly rose to attention, so when her hands met his penis, it was stiff and ready for action.

"Get on the bed, Ken. On your hands and knees." Rebecca smiled as he assumed the position and watched her through his spread legs while she removed her clothes.

"Does this mean I'm forgiven?"

"Not yet, lover boy. Roll over on your back and put your hands behind your head. Stay that way until I tell you that you can move."

In a state of sexual overload, Ken ogled Rebecca's elongated nipples as her breasts swayed in front of him. Her nude body was fabulous and he wanted to feel and taste her luscious flesh once again.

Rebecca relished the wonderfully musky smell of male arousal and admired the muscular body stretched out before her. Ken was obviously a very active and physical person. His penis was long and straight and although it didn't look overly thick, she found her hand could barely close around it. When she leaned over to taste the fluid oozing from the head, she found its flavor as delightful as she remembered.

Rebecca had been palming the condom she'd removed from its wrapper and now put it in her mouth. With both hands firmly resting on his powerful thighs, she leaned back down to his rock hard prick. Using only her mouth, she rolled the condom onto his shaft, deep-throating him in the process. Then she scooted up his body and slowly lowered her lubricated vagina onto his erection.

As she began the familiar rocking motion of the ancient mating dance, all she said was, "You're forgiven."

Don Grampa
Don Grampa
217 Followers