Wrong Sender

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SDLRob
SDLRob
155 Followers

'Can't wait for you to come home and fuck me raw with that big cock of yours Rick,' Kate ghosted her hand down the inside of Alexis' thigh, 'Now though, let me leave you with this.'

Alexis somehow managed to not drop the phone onto her chest, the rough scream ripped out of her when Kate dove between her legs and clamped her mouth over her folds. Her tongue rolled against Alexis, Kate's eyes staring up at the phone dripping with arousal. Reluctantly lifting her head, Kate licked her lips and smirked, 'You're missing out Rick...'

Kate turned to find Alexis staring with glazed eyes, her hand holding the phone vibrating from the electricity almost visible under her skin. Nodding, Kate took the phone from Alexis, the younger woman releasing the moan she'd been holding back while Kate quickly tapped out a message. Video sent, Kate chucked the phone onto the bed.

'Are you going to fuck me now Kate?' Alexis whimpered. Kate paused and took in just how mouthwatering Alexis was laying on her back below her. She let herself drink in the soft, pale skin and how her nipples twitched with each quick breath.

'I was thinking you could fuck me?' Kate crawled over her stepdaughter and leant down to kiss her. Just as their lips met, Kate's phone buzzed, 'Fucking piece of shit, if that's anyone at the 12th I'm firing them tomorrow.'

A melodic giggle filled Kate's ears, her lips curling up when she saw her husband's name on the screen.

'I take it Dad saw the video?'

'Yeah... but he can wait,' Kate ignored the vibrating phone, Alexis' lips worth more attention to her. It seemed that Rick's ability to turn Kate to mush with just his lips had been passed down to his daughter. There was something hypnotic about the way Alexis mewled with each breath, her legs curing around Kate's body. A hand cupped her head, Alexis nipping at Kate's lip and using the hiss to push her tongue into her stepmothers mouth.

Kate's subconscious started a slow rocking, Alexis gasping with the pressure pushing on her body.

'Turn that phone off!' Alexis growled dangerously, arching her chest up when Kate started kissing down her neck, 'Or I'm going to smash that fucking thing.;

'Do that and he'll call Espo or Lanie,' Kate swirled her tongue over the hickey she'd just given her, 'Not sure that's a good idea right now.'

'Javi's got a big cock,' Kate's head shot up at Alexis' knowing tone, 'And Lanie's boobs... fuck, call her anyway.'

'How do you know he's hung?' Kate pinched the hard peak of her new lover's breast.

'Aaah!' Alexis squeaked, 'Fucked him at your wedding. That's why I let my hair out the... oooh... the do it was in. we snuck away and he'd fucked me in the garage... or should I say I fucked him. Wanted that man to fuck me for ages, all it took was a little Dutch courage and... fuck Kate, that man knows how to use a cock.... wait?' Alexis frowned, her fracturing mind joining dots, 'How do you know?'

'Been Espo's partner for years Lex,' Kate continued to toy with Alexis' nipples while answering, 'Before Kevin, before Lanie even, Espo and I were friends with benefits.'

'So you know exactly how good it felt having him inside you?' Alexis smirked.

'Your dad's bigger,' Kate laughed at the stunned expression from the other woman, ducking her head back down and focusing her attention on Alexis' breasts. If Kate had to label herself, she would be a breast woman. That was normally what caught her eye when checking out women, a lovely firm pert pair of breasts needing a change of panties and Kate had been eyeing up Alexis' since she'd gone topless by the Hamptons pool. Rick never knew what had Kate so horny when he emerged from a writing sprint, nor did he care as Kate jackhammered herself onto him.

Alexis' erotic song continued as Kate licked and sucked on her breasts, her tongue swirling around each nub, fingers teasing the one she wasn't tasting. As the volume of her sounds grew, so did the near river of juices down the inside of Kate's thighs. Catching a nipple in her teeth, Kate hummed at how Alexis arched her back and cried out harshly. It was taking everything in Kate's power to not touch Alexis' pussy, the urge to finger her growing with each sound that left her mouth.

'Kate... please!' Alexis' eyes were wild when she lifted her head, fingers tugging on Kate's hair, 'God... if that's how good you suck my boobs, I need your lips back on my fucking pussy now!'

'Or maybe,' Kate glanced at the phone as it buzzed again, 'Hold on.'

Grabbing the phone, she answered the call, putting Rick on speaker phone and letting his rough voice fill the room, 'Kate... who the fuck are you with? Holy crap, I am so envious of you right now, she looked amazing!'

'Tastes good too,' Kate teased, Rick's groan throbbing though both women listening, 'God Castle, you are missing out right now. If you saw what I'm looking at, you'd cum in your pants. Such a gorgeously sexy straight,' Alexis's frown, the uncertain tint to her eyes paused Kate, her lips curling up, 'Or maybe not so straight any more, woman. I bet you'd love to slide your cock into her tight pussy?'

'Fuck yes,' Rick grunted, 'You are evil Kate, showing me that video just before I had to go give a speech. Flubbed my lines like a drunk lunatic.'

'Punishment for making me cum before seeing the Commissioner last month,' Kate could see the desperation building in Alexis, the sweat almost steaming from her skin & her lip caught tight between her teeth, 'And with that babe, I have a very wet pussy that clearly needs some release via my tongue. Love you.'

'Kaaaaa....!' Rick's voice cut out, Kate dumping the phone on the bed again.

'Now then, How about I let you cum again?' Kate innocently grinned. Alexis could only nod, a weak cry leaving her lips. Kissing the soft skin of Alexis' stomach, Kate spread the woman's legs and slowly started towards her pussy. Muscles twitched under her lips, Alexis making a bevy of low whimpers and squeaks merging into a single sound when Kate's lips brushed against the tip of the fuzzy red line streaking down to Alexis slit.

'Ooooh FUCK!' Alexis levitated off the bed with the intensity of Kate's tongue running it's tip along her folds, 'Shit... fuck... Kate!'

'Mmm?' Kate hummed, knowing that the vibration from her tongue would heighten Alexis' arousal. The wordless screech proved her right, Alexis grabbing Kate's hair and pushing her head down. Nails pressed into the back of Kate's skull, a twitch of pain forgotten with the torrent of juices that met her tongue when she pressed further into her stepdaughter.

Kate didn't care how long she spent licking Alexis, her tongue pushing deeper and deeper, the taste of the younger woman filling her mouth and nose, almost blocking out everything else. Brushing her hair from her face, Kate opened eyes she didn't remember closing and watched Alexis writhing, wide eyes unseeing up at the ceiling and the hand that had been toying her breasts frozen over her right globe. It was painfully obvious that Alexis' climax was barrelling towards her and Kate helped it along by rubbing the tip of her finger under her chin, teasing the drooling skin. Not content with the moan, Kate repeated the action with a second then third finger, all while slowly fucking Alexis with her tongue.

'Stop fucking teasing me and let me fucking CUM!' Alexis' eyes flashed dangerously, a red stain starting to spread across her cheeks.

'As you wish,' Kate muttered. Taking a deep breath, she turned her attention to the bundle of nerves at the top of her slit, flicking it with her tongue while filling Alexis with three fingers. The reaction was instantaneous.

Arching her back high off the bed, Alexis released a guttural scream and Kate felt her clamp around her fingers as a torrent of juices gushed out of her. Kate managed to keep her mouth pressed to Alexis' pussy, riding out the twitching legs and squirming body until the scream cracked and Alexis fell back onto the bed with a sobbed laugh.

'And I thought Pi knew how to make me cum,' Alexis was overcome with a fit of giggles, her head light and fuzzy in the afterglow, 'Oooh.... that was good Kate, That was fucking good,'

'Just Good?' Kate ran her tongue over the wet skin one final time before rising up, crawling up over the vibrating woman and dropping beside her. Seeing herself dripping off Kate's chin, Alexis pressed her lips against her stepmothers and mewled contently.

'Fucking awesome,' Alexis mumbled between long, slow kisses, 'Mindbogglingly good. Brain rebooting good.'

'Good,' Kate grinned, Alexis shivering at the way her body reacted despite the recent explosion it suffered, 'Cold?'

'I feel like I'm about to burn up,' Alexis shook her head, 'I don't think I've been so... alive after cumming since... well, ever. What in the motherfucking shit did you do to me?'

'Step-mother,' Kate growled, her eyes darkening at the curse, 'Step-motherfucking'

Blue twinkled, red lips curling up as Alexis rolled onto her side, leaning forwards and lowering her voice to a sexy whisper, 'Step. Mother. Fucking.'

Kate didn't realize until afterwards that the harsh whimper came from her, 'I should put you over my knee and spank you for having such a dirty mouth.'

'Careful,' Alexis teased, 'I might like that.'

'Shall we find out if that's the truth or...?' Alexis chased Kate's lips as she rolled onto her back.

'Or maybe I'll use my mouth to fuck you with instead?' Kate hissed at the mind-numbingly sensual tone Alexis' voice took on, a hand brushing up her side, 'Is that what you want? Your slut of a stepdaughter licking your dripping cunt?'

Kate gasped, the vulgar word almost beautiful in Alexis' voice. Her own was silent, words blocked by the flood of heat that washed over Kate, the only response a nod of her head.

'Too much?' Doubt clouded Alexis' face, 'I've never said that word before, Pi loved using it but I never could say it back to him.'

It took a moment for Kate to form words, propping herself up on an elbow and reaching to brush her long red hair out her face, 'I've heard that word so many times, usually in anger or disgust towards me. NEVER has it sounded so fucking sexy.'

Alexis' smile was blinding as she nuzzled Kate's palm. The phone buzzed again, Kate groaning as she grabbed it and saw it was a status report from the precinct on a current case. Sending off a quick text, she dumped the phone back on the bed and turned her attention to Alexis.

'OH,' Kate's focus had been the phone, so she'd not heard or felt her stepdaughter moving around her. Now on her knees, Alexis knelt between Kate's feet, hot palms pushing her legs open, 'You... you don't have to if you don't feel...'

'Kate,' Alexis rolled her eyes with a huff, the image ruined by the smirk on her lips, 'I'm going down on you, not because I feel obligated to return the fucking awesome cum you just gave me but because I want to eat your pussy. I want to make you cum on my tongue and slurp up all the juicy cum I can get.'

Kate's mouth formed a silent 'O', gulping at the heat burning in the face moving between her legs.

'You ready for the worst oral you'll ever get?' Alexis chuckled nervously, the smell of Kate's arousal leaving her a little light headed.

'I doubt you could beat the worst I've had,' Kate watched Alexis' eyes darken at the rasp of her voice, her brow furrowing slightly, 'had a guy kiss his way down my body, open his mouth to lick my pussy.... only to puke his guts up all over me.'

'EWW!' Alexis shuddered, her face scrunched up in disgust, 'Okay... so I'm not going to be the worst, that's good to know.'

Kate opened her mouth to say something, the words lost when Alexis kissed her thigh, her thumb brushing over her slit. Gasping sharply, she hissed as the thumb pushed between her folds to continued it's run along her opening. Soft lips suckled at her skin, Alexis' eyes sparking at the whimper Kate gave.

'Swee...sweetie...' Kate choked, 'You...'

'Patience,' Alexis' lips curled up in a grin that had Kate's body singing, 'I'll get there.'

'You are too like your father, bastard loves to fucking tease me and take his fucking time getting to my pussy,' Kate's voice was tight, the effect of the redhead's thumb, 'Slow can be a blast... but sometimes I prefer a little faster.'

'If you insist,' Alexis pulled her thumb away, sucking it between her lips with a soul destroying moan. Kate felt like her body was about to implode, her eyes wide and dark watching Alexis tortuously slow descent to her pussy. Her hips rocked up, Alexis's giggle sending hot air over Kate's skin and leaving her panting sharply. Just when Kate was about to grab the woman's head and smash her into her pussy, Alexis' tongue traced along Kate's folds.

'Aaah... FUCK!' Kate arched her body up, her ass rising off the bed as her entire body seemed to seize up. Crashing back down, Kate whimpered from the fire sparking from every inch of her pussy Alexis' tongue touched. Blue peeked out from under red, Alexis dipping deeper into Kate as she watched the woman's face crumple.

If Alexis was to be truthful, the desire to fuck Kate had surfaced months ago when Alexis had crept into the bedroom in search of some shoes and caught Kate masturbating in the shower. She'd nearly choked on her tongue when Kate's first message had arrived, the dirty saucy smirk as her thumb brushed over a nipple seared into her mind. The guts to tease Kate into sending more, and showing more, had come from her deviant desires and Alexis barely registered the video beyond Kate's breathy moans and the squelch of her pussy before the nude redhead was sprinting across the loft.

Feeling Kate's body quiver around her tongue, Alexis pushed deeper into Kate and attempted something she'd watched online. Kate's wordless screech told her it worked, her tongue on fire from the deluge of juices flooding it. Kate started rocking her hips against the source of her pleasure, Alexis humming as she pressed a second finger under her tongue.

'Aaaah... FUCK!' Kate shuddered, hips twitching up off the bed, 'Again..'

She was intoxicating, the way she twitched with each thrust of her fingers, the whimpers when Alexis rolled her tongue over Kate's clit. There was nothing Alexis wanted more than to stay on that bed, her fingers deep inside the woman.

'More... another Lex,' Kate gripped Alexis' hair, fingers twisting as she held her against her pussy, 'aaah... God I love how fast a learner you ... fuck... are.' Lifting her head, Alexis licked her lips and watched Kate's slightly unfocused stare as the woman rocked her hips on the three fingers inside her pussy.

'Camera,' Alexis kept on moving against Kate's pussy as the woman stared at her in complete confusion, 'Get the camera and film your face as I make you cum. Show Dad how hard you cum on the strange woman's tongue.'

'You kinky little shit,' Kate barked out a lusty laugh as her hand roamed the bed in search of her phone. A fourth finger stalled Kate's search and the woman nearly came right there and then. She loved it when Rick fisted her, his low rumble in her ears as her eyes rolled into her head and she came screaming. Now, with Alexis' hand mostly inside her and the slowly building confidence of her tongue, Kate knew her explosion would be huge. Lifting the phone up, Kate opened the camera app and aimed the camera at herself. A Sudden though flickered in her mind, 'Wait... Lex... What if I moan your name or something?'

'I'm done being the good girl,' Alexis' eyes flashed, her tongue swiping up Kate's slit and ripping a harsh cry out of her 'Good girls don't get the pussy they need. If he knows I'm fucking you, then I don't care. If he watches me fuck you... I don't care. If... anything else happens...'

'You don't ca-AH!' Kate almost dropped the phone when Alexis dove back to sucking on her pussy. The thrusting fingers and the strong, small tongue exploring her lips sent tremors through Kate's hand, the phone shaking as she held it up.

'Babe... Rick,' Kate gasped, her chest heaving as she tried to suck in enough air, 'Fuck... I've picked a good one tonight... she's fisting me Rick, got her hand in my pussy and it feels... sooo fucking good,' Kate shuddered, her control almost audibly breaking in her head, 'and she's licking me right now Rick.... licking my cunt and I'm gonna cum... hard. She wants you to watch me cum, watch me fucking implode on her face... she wants more... fuck Lex... she wants more of my pussy. Mmm... I love fucking straight girls...'

Kate's lust coated babbling tailed off slowly, Alexis humming against her pussy as the flow of juices became a torrent and she felt Kate's strong core twitch on her fingers.

'Are you hard yet Rick? A-A-are you stroking yourself watching as I cum on her face?' the tightness in Kate's voice showed how close she was, 'Fuck, Castle.... get your cock out and jerk for me...watch me fucking blast her beautiful face with cum...' the flinch had Alexis chasing Kate's clit, the brunette tensing her body within an inch of shattering before she cried out, 'OH... FUCK... I'M CUMMING RICK!'

Alexis' world shrunk to the exploding woman before her. The muscles in her core clamped onto her fingers, holding them in place as they spasmed violently and unleashed a torrent of cum that had Alexis moaning as she lapped them up. She could hear Kate's wailing her orgasm out to Rick, the loud cries filling her head

Alexis wanted her father to know it was her making Kate scream, the revelation sending a shudder through her. It was dirty, kinky to want him watching, but Alexis didn't care what it would take to get Kate's cum flowing into her mouth.

Kate's eyes rolled up into her head, the grip on her phone vanishing as she came with a long single scream that filled the entire Loft. Her hips bucked, Alexis forced to chase it for more of the delicious cum. The sound smothered everything, nothing existing to either woman but Kate's screaming orgasm.

Neither knew or cared how long Kate's explosion rumbled on for, the woman lost in the sensations and Alexis focused on the spasming pussy. It wasn't until Kate's voice cracked that the woman went slack.

Panting harshly, Alexis lifted her head off Kate and moaned as she committed the memory of Kate laying on the bed into her brain. She never wanted to forget the sweat slick skin, Kate's hard nipples seemingly bouncing as she gulped in large lungfuls of breath while glassy eyes stared unfocused at her.

Grabbing the phone, she realized the video had cut out when Kate dropped it at the start of her orgasm. With her fingers still clamped inside her stepmother, the redhead tapped out a dirty phrase and sent the video to her father. Chucking the phone across the bed, Alexis wiggled her fingers out of Kate.

'Kate?' Alexis laid herself on the bed next to the silent woman, 'Did I do good?'

'Huh?' Kate blinked, eyes still aimed at the ceiling.

'I'm going to take your lack of reaction to anything that I really did just fuck your brains out?' Alexis giggled. Reaching out to toy a nipple, she saw the cum dribbling down her arm and mewled as she sucked her fingers into her mouth instead.

'Fuck,' Kate wiped her hair from her face, She could count on one hand the number of people that could make her cum that hard and the knowledge that Alexis had the same instinctive ability her father had to blow her mind was both highly arousing and not that surprising. Her body ached in the most glorious manner, her skin alive as Alexis' naked body pressed against it.

Rolling onto her side, Kate watched Alexis' tongue roll around her fingers, the woman making soft sounds of pleasure as she licked Kate's cum from her skin.

'What?'

Giving a one armed shrug, Kate smiled softly, leaning down to kiss Alexis deeply. Kate loved tasting her cum on another person's lips, feeling the confidence in the kiss from another straight woman who realizes they're not so straight any more or the slow, loving kiss from Rick.

SDLRob
SDLRob
155 Followers