Wrong Shower

Story Info
Surprise in the change rooms.
4.9k words
4.45
124.1k
82
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,544 Followers

I must admit to owning a little bit of the blame for what happened. If pressed I'd even go so far as to say the main fault lay with me. Of course, if you want to be technical about it, the entire thing was my fault. And all I did was turn in the wrong direction.

I'd recently moved to a new area. With the first really hot summer day I went to the local pools. Not a bad place, I found. I like swimming and I stayed there as long as possible, finally getting a pointed suggestion from one of the staff that I should go away as they wanted to shut up shop.

I climbed out of the pool and headed towards the changing rooms. It's one of these deals where they have a common main entrance to the change-rooms and the toilets. You walk into this short rotunda and you have men's change rooms and toilets to the left and women's to the right. I just turned left and waltzed straight on in.

I guess I should have paid more attention to the signs. Men to the left and women to the right was what I was used to in the pool I used to go to. Other way around in this case.

Normally in a situation like this you realise you're in the wrong room and change direction smartly, getting out while you're still in one piece. In this particular case there was a slight hitch that precluded me making that swift about-turn.

The hitch was about five foot three and a hundred and fifteen pounds, and each one of those inches and every single pound had been put together with loving care. I mean, she was gorgeous. Early twenties, blonde, blue eyes, a very nice set of breasts that were not overly large, and a figure that curved in all the right places. With her colouring she must have had her share of Scandinavian blood. She had also been slightly naughty at some stage because what tan she had seemed to be very evenly applied, with no tan lines.

Now the reason that I know beyond a doubt that she was truly blonde and had no tan lines was because of what she lacked, and that was clothes.

If there had been other people in the change room I'd have snapped out of my trance and bolted, carrying an indelible memory with me. But she was the only person there and I just stood and stared.

A rage of expressions flickered across my new friends face. Shock, embarrassment, anger and irritation, and finally, fear. That last one confused me until I looked at the situation from her point of view. She was alone and naked and a strange man had just barged in on her and was standing there, eyeing her off. The silence from the pool area would have been a stark reminder that the place was closing down and we were probably the last two people in the place.

The red from anger and embarrassment faded, leaving her very pale. Her hands started to try to hide her vulnerability but then fell helplessly by her side. She seemed resigned, as though whatever was going to happen would happen.

"Alright, there's no need to be rough," she said quietly, probably hoping to placate me. "I'll do what you want. Just go easy."

It actually took me a few moments to catch on to what she meant. I'd never considered myself a rapist and it came as a bit of a shock to find that she did see me that way. I was feeling quite narked over that.

"Well, that's great," I said, smiling. "Do you have a favourite position? I mean, I wouldn't want to choose a style you don't like."

"What?"

I sighed, loudly. "The position you prefer when you get attacked. I mean, do you like to lie flat on your back, lean against a wall, bend over a nearby bench? Would you like to turn around and touch your toes so I can make an assessment?"

She was looking at me as if I was insane. I was trying to look as though I expected her to follow my suggestion.

"Are you insane," she asked, sounding even more nervous.

"I don't think so, but the jury is still out on that question. Until they decide, I'm claiming sanity. Um, are you saying you don't want to bend over and present yourself? Pity. Ah, have you got a blanket handy that I can spread on the floor? It looks a bit cold the way it is."

There was a sparkle in her eyes now and she was getting quite irritated.

"No. I don't have a blanket handy. You have no intention of raping me, have you?"

"Hey, be reasonable. It's not my normal way of doing things, but I'm quite ready to oblige you. You shouldn't dismiss my abilities just because I'm new to rape. I might have a natural talent for it."

She was glaring at me now, furious.

"What the hell are you doing here?"

"Oh, I just turned the wrong way when going to get dressed. The pool I'm used to have the change rooms the other way round and I just turned left from habit and voila, here I am."

"But why are you still here?" she shrieked.

"Have you looked in a mirror? Why do you think I'm still here? If you'd told me to get out at once I would have bolted. Since you didn't I thought I'd enjoy the view while I can. You're really something to see, especially dressed the way you are."

Flattery didn't work. She just shrieked, "Get out," flinging out an arm to point to the door. My, her breasts bounced in a most delightful manner.

I put on a remorseful expression, hung my head and sidled towards the door, keeping tossing glances back at her as I went. She was well worth a few last glances.

After that I hit the men's change room, showered and dressed.

Walking out to where I'd parked I found Blondie out there already, looking at a car and muttering under her breath about a flat tyre. Now I can be a gentleman at times. I offered to change the wheel for her.

The offer was refused. I wasn't worth talking to, it appeared. I shrugged, leaned back against a handy post and watched and waited while Blondie set to work. She was quite efficient. She loosened the wheel after a bit of a struggle, a few rude words and a couple of pointed suggestions that I push off. Then she jacked up the car very efficiently and finished removing the wheel. With the wheel off she went and took out her spare. A bit heavy for her but she managed, giving me a triumphant look as she bounded it down onto the ground. That's when I felt I really had to step in.

"Sorry to break it to you," I said, "but that wheel is even flatter than the one you took off."

She tossed me an irritated look and then what I'd said registered. She almost ricked her neck she turned it so fast to check her spare. It may not have been flatter than the one she took off, but it was just as flat. Poor Blondie looked as though she was going to burst into tears.

"OK, girl, enough stuffing around. I'll put your wheels in the back of my van and we'll go down to where-ever you get your tyres done and get them fixed up. You can consider this my apology for upsetting you earlier."

She bit her lip, not wanting to, but it was either go with my helping hand or call up someone to come and give her a hand.

"Hey, don't be silly," I said gently. "If you call a garage to come they'll charge through the nose. If you call for a friend you may be stuck here for hours. Just throw some nasty thoughts at me and lock up your car while I load the tyres."

With that I picked up the two wheels and strolled over to my van. She watched me for a second then hastily started locking up her car. (Yes, I picked up both wheels. Maybe I was showing off a little. So sue me.)

"I'm Paul," I told her when she got in the van, hoping to break the ice a little.

"Lynette," she said. Just that. Nothing more.

"You'd better give me directions. I'm new in town."

She silently pointed. Cold shoulder all the way, apparently.

She finally broke the silence.

"You scared the hell out of me back at the pool. I was thinking I was going to end up a statistic on a police file. Why the hell didn't you just turn and walk out when you saw you were in the wrong change-room?""

"Um, yes, sorry. The problem was that when I walked in and saw you standing there I just froze. All I could do was look at you. The only thought that went through my mind was 'Dear god. What is this miracle you have place in front of me'."

"Liar. You were just ogling a woman. Any woman would have done," she muttered, but I could see I'd scored a point.

"Oh, come on. Be reasonable. Did you notice those two, shall we say overly-large, women who were at the pool? Do you really think I'd have stayed in that change-room for one second if they'd been there?"

I could see a smirk quivering on her lips and decided it would be safe to change the subject.

"Rather an unusual colour, your car," I commented. Which was true. How many hot-pink cars do you see?

"Um, yes. A friend painted it especially for me."

"It's a colour that definitely sticks in your mind, isn't it? Which is probably why I noticed it parked downstairs when I went out this morning."

There was a moment of silence while she digested this. I was assuming that she'd been at home last night, which meant she was renting in the same set of units as me. If she'd been staying overnight with a boyfriend it would be a tragedy of the highest order.

She finally took the bait.

"Where do you live?"

She groaned when I told her. I smiled. "And you?"

Same address, two floors lower. How nice.

I didn't comment. Just followed directions to the garage. She did unwind enough to admit that she'd known the spare was flat now that she stopped to think about it. She'd been meaning to get it fixed for months and then just totally forgot. I didn't comment. A total fool I am not.

She was lucky. Both wheels only had punctures and were easily and quickly patched. Then it was back in the van and back to the pool. When we got there she thanked me and tried to brush me off. I just pointed to a nearby seat and said, "Sit. Stay."

She sat, fulminating at me, while I quickly put her wheel back on and put the spare tidily away.

She grudgingly thanked me, I waved the thanks away and she took off as though afraid I would chase her. No need. I was going home and I'd probably run into her there. And not just by chance. I'd be looking out for her.

I ran into her several times over the next week. I won't say we became close friends, but we were at least neighbours who knew each other. I think it was a source of irritation to her that I just couldn't seem to take a hint. Insults and innuendos were blandly ignored. I suspect Lynette couldn't quite decide if I was just dumb or persistent or both.

When the weekend rolled around and I kept on making a nuisance of myself (in a friendly manner) Lynette invited me in to have some coffee. We had our coffee and just chatted generally, and when we were finishing up Lynette finally broached the subject on her mind. Namely, why did I keep chasing around her when she was letting me know she wasn't interested.

"Two reasons," I explained. "If you look in the mirror you'll see the first. You're a lovely and personable young woman and I'm attracted to you. Nothing I can do about that. The second reason is a promise I made to myself."

I shut up and let her stew. She had to ask. What woman wouldn't?

"Promise?"

"Mmm. You remember the first time we met?" A furious look said yes, she did. "Well after that unfortunate incident I promised myself that if I ever again caught you so fetchingly attired I was going to drag you to the nearest bed and ravish you. Where ravishment is concerned I've decided that in your case I'll make an exception to my 'don't do it' policy."

I received a killer look.

"You know your chances of catching me like that again, don't you?" she snapped at me.

"I have a pretty fair idea, if it was left to chance," I admitted. "But I decided that if you want something to happen badly enough it will. All you have to do is give chance a little nudge."

"Oh, really? And just how do you propose to give chance a little nudge?"

Right now Lynette was wearing tights and a loose t-shirt. It seemed the sort of outfit that would fit in nicely with my intentions to give chance a nudge.

I stood up and moved around the table towards her, indicating I wanted her to stand. As soon as she did I slipped my hands under her top, hooked onto her tights and started drawing then down. Lynette just froze for a moment, then made a hasty grab for her tights. I let them go while she hauled them back up.

"You can't do that sort of thing and you damn well know it," she yelled.

"On the contrary, I can. If you hadn't stopped me you'd have no tights on and your panties would have followed."

I thought she was going to take a swing at me and was prepared to duck. When she didn't I reached out and took hold of her hands.

"Put your hands behind your back for a moment," I told her. "I want you to see something."

She was glaring at me, suspicious as hell, but she did as requested.

"Now leave them there," I told her firmly, slipped my hands under her top, hooked onto her tights and started drawing then down. Lynette stared at me blankly, not being able to credit the fact that I was doing it again. Before she could squeal and grab her tights again I was warning her.

"No. Keep your hands behind your back I said."

She sort of looked at me with a stunned expression and before she got her wits together I was easing the tights off her completely, tossing them to one side.

Lynette looked at me, looked at the tights and back to me. She looked angry enough to pop a blood vehicle. I shrugged, picked up the tights and handed them to her.

"Here. Hold these for a moment," I said.

As soon as she took them I repeated the tights performance, this time with her panties. She didn't try to snatch them back. She was too busy making sure her t-shirt was safely covering her pussy.

I guided her back a little until she felt the chair behind her and promptly sat on it, glaring at me while I took my own seat.

"You see. A little helping hand and chance has already got me halfway home," I murmured softly. "And you're not feeling scared, which is a big plus."

Lynette was practically spluttering, not knowing what to say. I could see she was dying to grab her panties and put them on but that would have meant exposing herself to me.

"Just get out," she finally managed to say, although it did come out rather explosively.

"Don't be like that," I grumbled. "Right now you're feeling angry, and that's the way I wanted it before I made my suggestion."

"Just go, and what suggestion?"

"Well, if I was to take off your top right now and ravish you, I would have to consider that to be cheating. But if you were to take your top off I could ravish with a clear conscious. With you being angry, you can direct all that passion into the ravishment, and you won't have to worry about being afraid. Isn't that an elegant little solution?"

At his point I would like to point out that whether Lynette knew it or not, she was excited. The flush on her face wasn't just from temper, and her nipples had hardened and formed little tents on her t-shirt.

"You're asking me to take off my top so that you can go ahead and ravish me? Are you insane?"

"Yes to the first question and I thought we'd already established that the jury is still out on that second question."

Lynette sort of sagged back in her chair glaring at me. Then she straightened up.

"Fine! Fine! If that's the way you want to play it. What the hell, you've already seen me naked once."

She bounced to her feet and whipped off her t-shirt, followed by her bra. She was so angry she didn't even bother to undo the bra, just dragging it up over her breasts (which popped out in a most interesting fashion), over her head and off. She stood there glaring at me, hands akimbo.

I took a deep breath.

"You are absolutely magnificent," I said softly. "Just as fine as I remember."

"Now will you please just go?"

I strolled around the table and put a hand on her back.

"Where's your bedroom?"

"What? You're not serious? I don't want to have sex with you."

"That's what makes it ravishment," I pointed out. "If you just said fine then it would be mutual consent. This will be a lot more interesting. You'll be able to wriggle and squirm and try to fight me off, even though we both know you'll have to yield in the end."

I knew where the bedroom probably was and started ushering her in that direction.

"It's not going to happen," came the expected protest. "All I have to do is scream. The neighbours will come. They're friends and they know I wouldn't scream unless I was in trouble."

"Easy solution," I pointed out. "Don't scream."

"What?"

"Why do you keep saying that? It's simple enough. If you don't scream the neighbours don't come and we can get on with the ravishment without interruption. Which one is your bedroom?"

She obligingly indicated the correct door and I ushered her inside.

"Nice room," I told her. "You have good taste. Now, sit on the bed while I get undressed."

It's marvellous how people will do as their told, even when they know they shouldn't. Instead of screaming, or fighting, or trying to bolt, Lynette sat on the bed and just looked at me as I undressed, her eyes getting wider as I stripped.

"If I scream you're going to be in so much trouble," Lynette muttered.

I shook my head.

"Not really. I'll just deny everything."

"You're in my house and nearly naked," she almost shouted. "How can you deny it?"

"Easy. I'll just say no I'm not, and pretend to be sleepwalking."

"The jury is back," she said with a groan. "You're certifiable."

"Are you going to scream?" I asked, naturally interested.

"No," she grumbled.

"But you are going to try to fight me off, aren't you?"

She nodded, starting to look angry again.

"Then maybe you should hop off the bed before we start. You're at an unfair disadvantage there."

She twisted around and tried to scramble across the bed, hoping to put it between us. No chance. I caught her before she could really do anything, pinning her so she was bent forward over the bed. I had her legs parted and my erection pressing lightly against her pussy before she even knew what was happening.

She stiffened with a gasp, waiting for me to drive home. I gave her bottom a brisk spank and stepped back.

"I am ashamed of you," I reprimanded. "What sort of struggle was that? Let's try it again and see if you can put some effort into it."

She jumped to her feet, glaring at me.

"Why the hell didn't you just take me while you could?" she demanded.

"Um, wrong position?" I suggested.

Her eyes closed for a moment, and I thought she was trying not to laugh. Then her eyes opened and she took a swing at me. I let it go past, catching her wrist on the way. Spinning around I sat on the bed, pulling her with me, with Lynette finished up sprawled across my lap. I promptly gave her bottom a friendly spank and slid my hand down to give her a quick massage.

Not so quick, actually. I took my time rubbing her while she squirmed and wriggled and tried to get off my lap. I could tell the instant she realised she was squirming and rubbing against my erection. She went dead still for a moment and then gave a very energetic upwards heave, managing to slide off my lap and onto the floor.

She bounced to her feet fast enough and then she went into attack mode and dived at me. She really needs to learn that if a woman is going to fight a man she should stand back and throw things. Up close she's at a terrible disadvantage. I just leaned back as she came, catching her wrists and bringing her with me. She finished up lying flat on top of me, naked body plastered against naked body.

I rolled, taking her with me, holding her captured wrists above her head. One of my legs had slipped between hers, holding them apart. A little work with my foot to coax her legs slightly further apart and I was nicely positioned.

"The time has come the walrus said," I quoted at her, moving my hand down to cup her pussy and ease her lips a little apart.

Ashson
Ashson
8,544 Followers
12