Wrong Shower Turned Right

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tomlitilia
tomlitilia
2,470 Followers

Luca first observed, stroking his cock with an amused look on his face. Now that the technical aspects were sorted, he wanted in. As he presented his erection before her face, she leaned over and hungrily took him in her mouth.

As she did, she again caught her reflection in the mirror. If she looked slutty before, she had no words to describe what she looked like now. Willingly impaled as all ends, she was the embodiment of sexual hunger. Even with a cock in her mouth, she grinned mischievously at herself. This image of herself would forever be imprinted in her memory.

As her three suitors kept moving in and out of her, the pleasure built inside her. Between this and the image of herself, she felt her body moving quickly towards ecstasy. She was actually surprised as she felt her body start rocking uncontrollably. She could usually control her orgasm, but not this time. She did her best to keep Luca in her mouth but soon gave up, screaming out with carnal delight as wave after wave of pleasure flowed through her body. She came harder than she ever had before.

Her orgasm seemed to last forever, and when it finally subsided, she was still buzzing. She moved forward to slide the cocks out of her. It left her empty, but she was unable to take any more of that pleasure at the moment. She knelt on the mat and watched as the guys got up around her. Their hard cocks looked more than ready to come too, and she knew it was their turn now.

She took Carl in her mouth, his cock invitingly glistening with the traces of her intense orgasm. As she did, Luca positioned himself by her face, and she turned her attention to him. Adam was suddenly missing, but as she heard him turn on the shower, she realized that he was considerately washing up to get ready for her mouth. She smiled, thinking that this was the perfect group of gentlemen to be gangbanged by. As he returned, she greeted him by devouring his still hard cock.

She moved her mouth among them, knowing that they were ready to come. Yet, they held back. Only Luca seemed to catch on to what she wanted.

"Go on. Say it," he commanded with a knowing smirk on his face.

She looked up at him with a devilish grin and then let her eyes wander among the men that encircled her. After what she had just done, there was no reason to hold back any X-rated cravings.

"I want you come on me."

Her depraved voice sent waves of excitement through her already tingling body. Her hand had subliminally found its way down between her legs. She touched herself, and felt her yearning clit respond.

"Come on, make it perfect -- please come on my face!"

Strangely, Anna appeared in her head at that moment. Julia almost burst out laughing as she thought about her friend's mocking, claiming that she was too cowardly to live out her fantasy. The words coming out of Julia's mouth now certainly defied that claim. On her knees, begging a group of guys to shoot their cum on her face, she wasn't exactly a timid.

The guys appeared happy to oblige. Her sultry grin grew wide as she looked up at their excited faces. Encircling her, they pumped their cocks near her face, ready to celebrate the courageous slut she had become.

She masturbated before them, rubbing herself with increasing passion. Still tingling from the previous climax, the physical stimulation and the anticipation of what she was about to receive was driving her crazy. Ecstasy was approaching, her previously neglected clit ready to give her another orgasm.

"Do it!" she encouraged. "Spray my little face with cum!"

The outrageously slutty demands coming out of her mouth was enough to send them all over the edge. With her eyes closed, she invitingly tilted her head backward as she cried out in ravishment. She felt their cum hit her face, flowing synchronously from all directions. The men grunted as they showered her, and the sensation of cum splashing against her skin added to her climax. Her mouth fell open, and the taste of their offerings mixing in her mouth made her spiral further into wanton euphoria. The room was a frenzy of ecstatic rapture.

The loads hitting her face faded concurrently with the return of her control over her body. She slowly opened her eyes. Apart from a few droplets of cum on her eyelashes, they had managed to keep away from her eyes. Looking up at the men encircling her, she saw admiration in the eyes looking back at her. They seemed amazed by what she had done, and she could barely believe it either.

"Do you want me to get you a towel," Adam asked after a moment of silence.

"No, not yet," she said. "I want to savor this moment for a while."

She giggled as she realized debauchery of what she was saying. They grinned at her, happy to watch her in that state. She figured she must be quite the sight.

"Can you get me my phone though," she said. "It's in my bag right there."

Adam handed it to her. She switched it to camera mode. If there ever was a moment to memorize, this was it. Asking the guys to stand close to her, she snapped a series of selfies, laughing at herself as she clicked away. The guys leaned in and looked over her shoulder as she browsed through them.

"Oh my God!" she exclaimed as she saw the photos.

It was shocking to see herself like that. Strands of white cum covered her face and neck, dripping from her chin and down on her perky tits. Some of it had gone into her hair, contrasting against her red locks. She was surrounded by three cocks, all still half-erect and pointed at her face. She looked deliciously slutty, but the look in her eyes also captured perfectly what she felt at that moment. The cum-covered image of herself was glowing, proud and content with what she had done.

She was just about to put away the phone when she noticed a message from Anna.

Hey! How did you go? Were you brave enough?

Was she brave enough..? Julia could barely hold back a laugh. Boy, had she proven her friend wrong! She had been more courageous than anyone could have imagined, including herself. Her sense of pride was amplified by the fact that she had rebutted her friend's mocking. Still buzzing from the sexual high she was on, she scrolled back to her photos and selected her favorite. Not hesitating, she sent it to Anna, adding a caption.

Is this brave enough for you?

She smirked with self-satisfaction. She briefly though that it wasn't a good idea to send such compromising photos of herself. And even though the guys' faces weren't in the picture, the color scheme of the men around her probably gave away their identity. Still, she shook it off, thinking that the gratification of disproving her friend so explicitly was worth it.

She decided it was time to get cleaned up. She wiped the cum off with a towel and headed back to the shower, still purring with pride inside. The guys joined her, and to show that she wasn't being regretful, she soaped up her hands and washed each of them again. They did the same to her.

As they got out, Adam looked curiously at her. "So, why were you in our shower exactly?"

"Oh, Anna pranked me and sent me to the wrong changing room. She even changed the sign on the door."

The guys burst out laughing.

"I didn't even look for the sign," Luca said, still chuckling. "Good thing my colleagues here knew the right room."

"Well, I just kind of followed you two," Adam added, his laugh trailing off.

"What? I though you knew where our changing room was?" Carl said defensively. "I was definitely following you guys."

After a moment of silence, Adam went to check the door. "There is definitely an F on this door."

"So are you saying that neither of you know for sure that you are in the right changing room?" Julia asked, her head slowly recapturing her assumptions. "Does it look like someone changed the sign?"

"No, looks pretty permanent to me," Adam said sheepishly.

Could it be...? Julia was suddenly startled by the message signal of her phone echoing through the silent room. It was from Anna.

Wow, I meant if you were brave enough to try the recipe!! But I can see you had a change of plans!!

HAHAHAHA!!!!!

Julia covered her eyes, shaking her head in disbelief. She showed th message to the guys.

"I guess it's us who should apologize for being in the wrong room," Luca said, hopeful that this wouldn't change her peace of mind with what she had done. He laughed nervously. "Hope you can forgive us."

Julia stood quietly for a moment, and then smirked.

"Tell you what, as a punishment for walking in on me in the shower, you will help me chop vegetables for my cooking tonight. And you will be my Guinea pigs for the dish as well. And for dessert... Well, for dessert you have to fuck my brains out again. Deal?"

"Deal!" they shouted in unison.

The end.

A big thanks to Ginger_Scent for her very valuable editing comments.

The story is part of the April Fool's Day contest, so please vote if you liked it.

tomlitilia
tomlitilia
2,470 Followers