Wrong Shower

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,557 Followers

"Don't you dare," she hissed at me, as my erection pressed lightly against her.

"Stop it," she demanded, trying to wriggle away as the head of my erection pushed forward, persuading her willing lips to yield.

"Oh, you rotten bastard," she breathed as I started sliding into position. "You're really doing it."

"Did you seriously think I wouldn't?" I asked, but she ignored the question.

I continued to press into her, not driving in fast but just easing along, while Lynette wriggled and squirmed and protested. Then I was home and I rested on her, my loins pressed intimately to hers. I released her wrists and took hold of her breasts, caressing them.

Cupping one, I lowered my head and suckled lightly on the nipple while Lynette squealed and pushed at me. She was still squealing and pushing when I transferred my attention to her other nipple. Finally, I lifted my head and looked at her.

She was lying there, glaring at me.

"What?" I said, spreading my hands in bewilderment.

"I thought you were going to ravish me," she snapped.

"And?"

"You're not doing anything," she pointed out.

Well, if lying naked on top of her naked body with my erection firmly planted inside her while I nibbled a nipple was considered nothing, then I guess I wasn't doing anything. I thoughtfully rubbed her nipples with my thumbs while I considered this.

"Um, am I allowed to point out that this is my ravishment and so I get to make the rules?" I asked.

"No," was the unequivocal reply. "Either get moving or get off."

"Decisions, decisions," I muttered, just loud enough for her to hear. "Keep on like this or change positions?"

"Have you ever played at being an optometrist?" I asked.

From the look she gave me I could tell any doubts she had about my sanity were now gone.

"No," she said cautiously, humouring the nutcase.

"They keep asking you the same question. Which is better? This?" I pressed firmly against her, "or this?" I pulled out, flipped her over onto her tummy, lifted her bottom high and was very briskly pushing my way back in. Lynette gasped and squealed, shaken out of any complacency she might have had.

"They keep asking, you know?" I said. "This," with a firm nudge, "or this?" pulling out and flipping her onto her back, lifting her legs high and wide as I drove in again.

There was more squealing from Lynette. I held steady for a minute, just holding her pinned. She was glaring at me again.

"How about I just have you bend over, face down, at the side of the bed and I get busy and give you a thorough work out?" I suggested. "Or we can play a few games if you like."

She was breathing hard and seemed to be having trouble answering me. I just gently swayed against her while I waited - a nice gentle poking.

"Alright," she mumbled, still giving me hot looks.

I slid off her and, taking her hand, I helped her off the bed. She gave me one last look, turned and bent over the bed. I eased up behind her, edging my cock forward until it was just nosing inside her.

"OK?" I murmured and she gave a definite nod.

I pushed home firmly and she gave a little squeak, her hips lifting as she raised herself up slightly, pushing firmly back against me, taking me fully with that first thrust. Holding her hips I started to move, pumping in and out with a full, no-nonsense rhythm, driving firmly home and withdrawing smartly, getting set for the next thrust. Lynette reacted accordingly, pushing forcefully back to meet me when I drove in, relaxing to let me withdraw.

She was already letting out little squeaks and gasps, appreciating the action. I drove on. I didn't see any need to rush to our destination. A firm steady pace might take longer but in the long run was more enjoyable than a rush, rush, rush sort of effort.

I found what we were doing great fun, and from the sounds that Lynette made, so did she. But she was getting impatient again. One of these days I was going to have to lay that girl down and see just how slowly I could take her. She eventually started demanding I go faster, harder. (Not pleading, you notice. There was a touch of steel in this young woman's spine.)

I kicked it up a notch, and was now driving in hard, her whole body shaking from the force of my thrust. Her breasts were swaying back and forth in a most tantalising fashion. Really, I had no choice but to capture and appreciate them.

Still not hard and fast enough, Lynette decided, and started making more demands from my poor body. Valiantly I put more effort into it. (I hadn't realised that ravishing an unwilling victim could be so tiring.) Now I was hammering home with a vengeance. To build up speed I had to sacrifice length, but these short strokes were coming thick and fast.

Lynette was almost continually gasping and wailing now, excitement boiling in her. I was losing control and I could sense that she was, too. A little extra effort and my throbbing cock boiled over, spraying her. She gave a shriek that sounded as though it was coming through clenched teeth (didn't want to let the neighbours hear, I guess), shaking under me as her climax rolled through her.

I collapsed over her, pressing her hard against the bed. I finally managed to move off her and onto the bed proper. I also helped ease her onto the bed, where she just lay exhausted.

When I saw that she was finally gathering her wits together I had a quiet word or two with her.

"One of these days I'm going to come in here with some handcuffs or chains and fasten you to the bed. Then I'm going to ravish you so slowly you'll collapse with nervous exhaustion when I finish."

"No you're bloody not," she muttered, but she was looking thoughtful while she said it.

"But right now we're going to play school-ma'am," I told her.

"What is school-ma'am?" she asked, looking at me suspiciously. Doesn't this woman have any trust in me?

"That's when the school-ma'am, that's you, tells the student, that's me, that was well done but you can do better. Do it again."

"Might I point out that you ravished me. That's the polite term for rape. I'm supposed to tell you to do it again?"

I nodded. "I need the practice, especially when you consider what I'll have to do when I get hold of the handcuffs and chains."

She did a double face-palm.

"Fine. Do it again, and do it properly. And if I'm not satisfied I may just demand another repeat, so you'd better put a decent effort into it."

Ashson
Ashson
8,557 Followers
12