Wrong Spell Ch. 03

Story Info
He gets the rest of the witches, but can they stop him?
1k words
4.23
16.2k
17
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 06/16/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Ending

Becky tried to fight him off as he locked lips with her and his hands tore her top off. Her firm tits were exposed and the hands latched onto her hardened nipples. She closed her eyes as they fondled her tits and sucked her nipples. She felt him rubbing his cock against her shorts. Her sweat shorts were thin and easy to rip. He smiled at her as he felt the crotch of the shorts get moist.

"That is a good little witch!" He said prodding harder as his cock slowly ripped the shorts.

He was through the shorts and inside her body. Becky was getting fucked hard as he rammed it deep into her. He grunted with every thrust as he released her lips. She laid there as his slave, just taking it. He laughed as he went faster and deeper. He sent the other cock up her ass and fucked it also. Becky was his now!

He was about to get off and let her burn like Sherri when the door flew open. He turned as her fellow witches charged in and pointed. They had the power to kill him. He rammed deep and moved as the red flash hit Becky, she disappeared and was sent into his world. They gasp and kept trying as he moved around. He laughed and laughed at them as they kept missing.

"You girls need to watch more television and learn how to aim!" He said laughing and went into hiding.

The two witches stopped and listened as they waited for him to move. They decided to separate and search for him. Shay went towards the back bedroom and listened for any noises. Kristen went towards the front of the trailer and listened. Both was afraid of him but knew they had to stop him. They had the trailer covered as they waited for his next move. He was close to Kristen and eyed her skinny, built body and blonde hair. He smiled at her outfit, tight jeans and a tight tank top. He knew she was the weaker of the two and decided to move on her as she went into the small half bathroom.

She was by the bathroom closet and she swung it open as the bathroom door closed and locked. She spun around as he shoved her into the empty closet. She was shoved against the wall and felt him cover her mouth with a hand. Her eyes widened as the hand opened and a dick force into her mouth and fucked it. She struggled as her tank top and bra were ripped off revealing her firm tits and instantly they were in his hands. She felt the hands licking and sucking her hard nipples as her tight jeans were peeled down her legs revealing her black thong.

Her legs were opened and her thong snapped as he shoved one up her tight ass and had his way with it. The other cock forced its way into her tight pussy and ravaged it as he had the sexy witch getting off over and over. He knew his time with her was short and fucked her hard and fast. He wanted Shays sexy ass to be the last one as he pounded Kristen's body deeper than anyone ever did.

Kristen was getting off and had cum running down her thighs to the floor as he wore her out faster than anyone else. She fainted as he filed her up with his warm slime. She was left in the closet as he went for the newly appointed head witch, Shay. A sexy 29 year old with a great body and she knew how to use it. She was walking by the bathroom as he burst through the door and slammed her against the wall. She let out a startled scream as he ripped her low cut top to shreds and let her c cups out as his hand quickly took them over. She cried for Kristen but saw her in the closet naked and unconscious. He laughed as he pinned her to the floor and felt her up. Shay knew this was the end and she had lost.

"See bitch, not all witches win!" He said ripping her tight black pants off and removing her pink thong to show her pride and joy, "Smells like heaven down here!" He said burying his face between her thighs and eating her out as she cried for help.

He finished eating her out as her cum flowed thanks to his many tongues. Shay felt him move up and kiss her, her eyes went blank as her mind did also. He rammed the double cocks into both holes and fucked her hard and rough as her body took it.

Her cum squirted out of her as he forced her to get off over and over. Shay had never had such sex and began to enjoy it as the demon had his way with her. She felt herself let go as he took her over completely. He laughed as he ran her mind and made her move her legs open more and had her archer back as he did her. He was making her his personal slave.

Kristen stood up and looked at her friend getting fucked. She aimed and fired the magic spell at him. He looked as they hit this time. He screamed as they struck him and sent him back to hell. He was almost gone as he shot a tentacle out at Kristen and it flew up into her tight body. She screamed as it burned and he pulled her to hell with him. Shay sat up and looked as she saw Kristen disappear like Becky. She looked down until the demon and her friend were gone. She stood naked and sticky as she looked around.

She got dressed in Becky's clothes after a nice shower and drove away. She sped down the road as she left town to start over. The group was gone, she survived thanks to Kristen. Shay was going to keep practicing her witch craft though.