Wrong Tent Ch. 01

Story Info
Loving wife indulges on canoe trip with husband.
2k words
3.83
66.5k
64

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Danger!! This story contains elements of the wife sharing/cuckold fantasy which are intensely frowned upon by many readers. You have been warned!

Olivia rolls down her window as the suv veers off of the highway into the woods. She closes her big green eyes and inhales the fresh, free air as the hum of wheels on pavement transition to the rumble and clunking of gravel road beneath her. The sun beats down through the windshield on her full thighs left exposed by her short cut denims and her heavy, round breasts bounce seductively under her white tank top as James drives them across the rough surface. He looks over at his wife to admire her voluptuous body and she smiles back through whisps of black hair blowing across her face. The radio squelches annoying static and he flicks it off. Deep enough in the woods to be out of range. Perfect.

"Not too far now, babe." He announces.

"I SO can't wait to get on the river." Olivia moans. "It's a perfect day to be on the water."

The pine trees whip by against the near cloudless blue sky as the couple speeds across the hilly countryside, travelling further and further from the business of their city life routine. Finally arriving at their destination, the turnoff is marked with a large wooden sign that reads "Birch Creek Adventures" and James signals to drive in. The woods seem to engulf them as they maneuver down the twists and turns of the rough road.

The dense forest unfolds into a clearing revealing the familiar log cabin style buildings of the site. Behind it rushes the blue water of the river and the opposite bank raises vertically hundreds of feet into a stone faced cliff.

Pulling into the visitor parking area amongst a half dozen other vehicles James kills the engine.

"I'll bring the gear down to the bank if you want to go and get us set up with a canoe rental." He suggests to Olivia.

She exits the vehicle and he watches her head to the customer service office and admires the sway in her hips as she walks away. He thinks to himself how lucky he is to be partnered with such a sexually attractive and naturally seductive woman.

Heaving the couple's two packs, their small tent and a small cooler of food and drinks out of the back of the suv James struggles to carry everything over to the docks in one trip. Once there he notices a couple of trucks pull into the parking lot, windows rolled down and music blaring. The doors swing open as a thick cloud of kicked up dust blows past and out pour 8 or 9 younger men, appearing to be mid to late twenties. Laughing and chattering loudly they toss their gear from the boxes of the truck onto the ground, most of them already working on a can of beer in their hand.

Three of the young men head over from the trucks to the rental office and are yelled at to not forget about buying ice for the coolers of beer.

Inside, Olivia is just finishing up filling out paperwork for the canoe rental when the three men walk through the door, still chattering energetically. Their volume suddenly cuts when they notice her standing at the counter and she looks back, greeting them with a playful smile. They nudge each other and whisper, directing one another's attention to her body. She feels their glaring eyes on her and she looks up to notice their reflection in the glass of a fishing tackle cabinet. She loved receiving this type of attention. Brushing her hair behind her ear she bends over lower onto the counter as she writes, arching her back and exposing her shapely ass to the room.

In the glass she sees the young men leaning into each other, whispering god knows what and taking in the sight of Olivia's ass. Before standing up she notices the man behind the counter staring at her chest, breasts pressed into each other and resting on the counter top.

"I'm getting it from both ends here." She thinks to herself. "Very interesting."

She feels a stirring in her loins, the attention of four horny men shamelessly ogling her was a real turn on. She loved telling James about men checking her out and he loved hearing about it. Being in her early forties and him in his late, one would assume that their sex life was on an inevitable downslope but for the past few years they had really opened up to each other and were honest about their sexual wants and needs. This had lead to a supercharged hunger for adventure inside the bedroom and out. It had them beginning to share each other's fantasies with one another about experiencing people outside of their marriage.

Olivia hands the paperwork to the owner, thanking him and smiles again at the young men, giving them a cheeky wink before she heads out the door and down to the docks to meet James. She watches him standing at the end of the dock, admiring the scenery of the river. She admires the sight of him and felt grateful that he'd taken care of himself through the years, one of the only indications of his age being his salt and pepper hair. They locate their designated canoe from the rack and place it in the water. As they load it up Olivia brings up what she experienced in the office.

"While I was inside three of those young guys that pulled in just after us walked in. They couldn't keep their eyes off of my ass the whole time."

"Oh really?" James raises an eyebrow. "Did you get to give them any kind of show?"

"I definitely bent over the counter extra deep and stuck it out for them. It wasn't hard to tell that they enjoyed it." She replies.

"Ah yes that's my naughty girl." He states proudly.

"The owner got a pretty good eyeful of my tits too."

"Can you blame him?" He asks as he sets the last piece of their gear into the canoe.

Olivia gives the growing bulge in his shorts a playful tap and climbs into the front of the canoe.

As they paddle downstream Olivia arranges the packs into a makeshift lounger and lays back on them, spreading her legs and hanging them over the sides, her toes dipping into the cool water.

"This is so amazing!" She exclaims. "I think I'm going to get some sun."

Pulling her legs back into the canoe she undoes her shorts and wriggles out of them, her lower body covered in nothing but a skimpy red bikini. With a naughty grin she tosses her shorts back onto James's lap. In response he flicks droplets of water off of his paddle onto her and they feel like icy stabs on her hot skin. She shrieks.

"Don't forget about those tan lines on top." James reminds her suggestively.

"That's a great idea!" She responds.

Scanning the wide river for others she removes her top and underlying bikini, revealing her full, round breasts to the sun. Turning slightly to face James she reaches for the small bottle of sun oil and begins rubbing it across her body, putting on a show for her husband. Squirting a little extra across her chest she focuses on her breasts and they slip and slide under her hands as she kneads and squeezes them together. James smiles in approval and continues to paddle, his growing cock aching in the confines of his shorts.

"Never a dull moment with you around hey babe?" He asks.

"And this trip had only just begun." She replies as she reaches for a drink out of their cooler and cracks it open.

"I'd love to float on that tube!" She announces. "Can you blow it up for me, please?" She begs.

"How can I paddle and blow the tube up at the same time?" He asks.

"Oh come on. I'll give you another little show while you're doing it."

That devilish grin.

"She hasn't even had anything to drink yet. She's definitely in the mood for some fun." He thinks to himself.

Laying down his paddle across the canoe James digs out the crumpled ball of cheap vinyl, locates the mouthpiece and begins to inflate it.

Olivia smiles and turns backward to face him, spreading her legs and hanging them back over the edge of the canoe. James focuses on the mound under her bikini between her wide spread legs as he puffs air into the tube. She cups it in her right hand, working it beneath her fingertips, squeezing and probing. Her left hand begins caressing her oiled up breasts shining in the sun as she pulls her bikini to the side and exposing her silky pussy to her husband.

Olivia is glistening and juicy within only a few moments of stimulation as she pulls at her lips and rubs at her the clit.

"Look at that, babe. I'm already so wet." She hisses.

"Wanna know why I'm so wet? It's because I haven't stopped thinking about being watched by those guys back in the office at the lodge."

She slides her middle finger into herself and begins rhythmically thumbing her swollen clit.

"I can't stop thinking about how I would have loved for them to tear my shorts down and take turns fucking me from behind."

James has finished inflating the tube and is now watching in awe as his wife plays the game of transforming into the insatiable slut that he loves so much.

"While the three of them fucked me from behind I would want the guy behind the counter to fuck my mouth."

She fingers her dripping wet pussy even more feverishly now, pinching and sharply pulling on her nipples.

"I would want all of them to fuck me until every single one blew their cum deep inside."

She closes her eyes and leans her head back.

"Would you like that baby? Would you like your filthy slut returned to you freshly used and full of strange men's cum?"

"Oh fuck yes. It would be a dream come true." James groans, stroking his erection running down his leg beneath his shorts.

Olivia reaches orgasm, gasps and arches her body upwards, her mouth hangs open silently as the waves of pleasure and release wash over her. Her body jolts and jerks and falls limp across the canoe.

"That was amazing babe!" James exclaims as he sets the tube in the water.

"It certainly was." She sighs and lays back, enjoying the aftershocks of her orgasm.

"Now climb onto this with a few cold ones and get comfortable. I'll tie you off to the canoe and we can drift downstream on the current. There's no rush to get to the rest point. We have all kinds of time."

The rest point was a campsite on the river with road access where people on day trips could arrange to be picked up by the lodge truck or stay the night and be picked up the next day further down river.

Olivia gathers herself and carefully steps out of the canoe still topless and lays herself on the tube. James stares lustfully at her breasts jiggling and heaving and passes her 3 cans and cracks one of his own before tying her off as she ties her end of the cord to the tube.

"Don't forget this." He says as he tosses her bikini top. "Just in case someone comes by."

"Oh come on I know you'd love it if someone got a look at my tits!" She teases.

"Yeah you know me too well." He grins.

He rearranges the packs in the canoe to set up a place to lay back and reaches down with his can to tap Olivia's.

"Here's to the beginning of another great run." He smiles lovingly as he kicks her off out to the end of the cordage tying them together.

He takes a long drink of his delicious, cold beer and lays back. Feeling fatigue brought on by the early morning drive he quickly drifts off to sleep in the sun.