Wrong Tent Ch. 02

Story Info
Olivia escalates.
1.9k words
3.78
30.2k
33

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A light trickling of water against the side of the canoe wakes James from his deep sleep. There's a moment before he regains consciousness and realizes where he is, feeling the gentle rocking of the river. He opens his eyes, looking up at blue sky, a thin scattering of clouds casually drift by. The can of nearly full beer still clutched in his hands feels piss warm.

He hears Olivia's voice but it's distant. Much further than the tether cord tying them together should have allowed. Her casual tone reassures him of her safety before panic even gets a chance to set in. The river around him is unfamiliar, nothing like where they were before he had dozed off.

"Jesus. How long was I out for?" He wonders.

Searching for the source of his wife's voice he sees a cluster of canoes which looks to be a couple of hundred feet away floating nearer to the rocky shoreline. With a sigh of relief he sees that her tube is floating alongside one of the canoes and begins paddling in their direction.

As he gets closer he notices that it's the eight young men that they had seen at the lodge and that they must have caught up with he and Olivia while they floated on the current.

As he approaches a little closer he notices that she has replaced her bikini top.

"Of course she has. She's not THAT wild." He mutters under his breath.

Still too far to make out their conversation he notices that her shapely, tanned leg is hanging over the edge and inside one of the canoes to keep her and her tube from floating away. The young man she's chatting with, a topless, tanned and fit looking guy in sunglasses and backwards ball cap has his hand on the inner thigh of the leg in his canoe seemingly to "help keep her in place." His hand slowly rubs up and down across her oiled skin.

James suddenly feels that familiar mix of feelings flash through him. That strange bouquet of emotions that struck when he watched his wife accepting the attention of another man flirting with her. A curious twinge of jealousy, anger, primal lust and excitement that drove him wild and demanded his complete engagement and attention. It drove him wild. He craved it.

He freezes in place, gently resting his paddle on the canoe's edge and silently gliding through the cool water in hopes of not being noticed as he wanted to see just how far up his wife's thigh the stranger's hand would wander. Would she shoo him away? Would she let him explore further? Would she pull her bikini aside and allow access to her sweet pussy which would surely be dripping wet?

James is disappointed when his presence is detected by one of the group.

"Oh there he is!" Olivia exclaims. "My knight in shining armour has finally awakened to rescue me!"

The stranger quickly removes his hand from Olivia's inner thigh.

"How's it going sleeping beauty? I thought you were never going to wake up." Olivia teases.

"I guess your knot must have untied eh babe?" James asks half accusingly.

"You know how bad I am at tying knots." She replies with a wink. "Everyone this is my husband James, James...everyone."

James greets the group and they chat for a few minutes. He asks if they're doing the entire river and staying the night at the halfway point or being picked up there at the end of the day.

"They're doing the full run and camping overnight at the halfway point with us!" Olivia pipes in excitedly.

James's gut does a somersault when he notices the twinkle in Olivia's eye and hears the excitement in her voice as he considers the possibilities of what the day might bring.

Olivia climbs back into their canoe, making an obvious show of her ass as she crawls over the packs. She says goodbye and deflates the tube while James paddles away from the group. She stares back hungrily at them and waves.

Following a beautiful afternoon on the river the couple finally arrive at the halfway point campsite. It's nestled inside a bend in the river and they notice that there is already a canoe pulled up on shore and a tent set up occupied by another couple, maybe ten or fifteen years older. Olivia and James hit the shoreline and pull their canoe up onto dry land.

"I'll find us a spot to set up." Olivia says gleefully, grabbing her pack and the tent.

She walks past the large communal stoned in fire pit and past the couple's tent where she greets them as she walks by to find the familiar spot they had used in previous seasons. The ground of the campsite is well packed and crawling with gnarly exposed roots of large pine trees which tower overhead, providing cool shade and protection from the hot sun.

Having located the cozy spot Olivia sets up the tent while James stops to chat with the couple on the way up from the river. He gives them a heads up about the group of young men that will soon be showing up and will probably have had quite a bit to drink already. It could be a wild night.

Glancing over to see that Olivia has already set up the tent and that she is nowhere to be seen he walks over to check on her. Approaching the open front of the tent he is pleasantly surprised to find Olivia, fully naked and laying on her outspread bed roll with her legs open wide and fingering her pussy. She pulls her wet fingers from inside of her, sucks them clean and beckons James into the tent with a "come here" motion of her hand. He enthusiastically scrambles into the tent and goes to zip the door closed behind him but Olivia sits up and pulls him on top of her.

"Don't bother." She whispers. "Wouldn't it be fun to get caught?"

Before James can object she pushes his head down her body until his face is level with her pussy. Grasping his hair in her hands she grinds herself against his mouth, gyrating her hips and softly moaning as James licks and sucks at her clit.

"I just couldn't wait another minute to pleasure myself." Olivia groans. "I was SO turned on from all the attention I got from those young men on the river. The way I kept catching them staring at my body. The way that Dan was touching my leg."

"Dan was his name, was it"? James removes his mouth from Olivia's clean shaven pussy just long enough to ask.

"Oh yes, baby. Did you see his body? She asks, beginning to hump James's working mouth. "I can't stop thinking about his strong body fucking me".

James's erection once again painfully strains against the confines of his shorts as he imagines the young stud ravaging his insatiable wife.

"I need to have you!" He groans.

James removes his mouth from Olivia's pussy again with the intent to get up and fuck her but she tightens her grip on his hair and pulls him against her forcefully.

"I'm almost there. Don't stop until I cum on your mouth." She growls, grinding harder until she reaches orgasm.

Covering her mouth with one hand she arches her hips off of the tent floor and tenses in place, quivering as James wonders if the older couple can hear her muffled whimpers. She maintains her grip on James's hair and contact with his mouth as her orgasm washes over her until she lay back limp, enjoying the feelings of release and temporary satisfaction.

Suddenly, as if planned, the sounds of young men's voices and the bumping of paddles on canoes reaches Olivia and James.

"They're here!" Olivia exclaims delightedly and sits up to gather her clothing.

"Wait...what are you doing?" James asks, confused. "I need to have you!"

"I've been thinking. Thinking of a little game." Olivia beams playfully as she raises her ass off of the tent floor to slide back into her shorts and not bothering with her bikini bottom.

James feels like his cock will burst.

"How about you don't get to fuck me, cum or even play with your cock until another man has been inside of me?"

Olivia freezes in anticipation as she studies his face, her beautiful green eyes wide with challenge.

James stares back, speechless and in disbelief. That familiar mix of emotions run through him again. A twinge of anger and jealousy topped off with severe sexual frustration. Olivia had played the slutty girlfriend game in the past. Just playful flirting with men in front of James to get him worked up but this time was different. She was different. She seemed more confident and driven by an animal lust from deep within. She was glowing with radiance and James couldn't deny that it turned him on like nothing else. His stomach twisted and turned, his heart raced as he felt his pulse pounding in his hard on still painfully confined to it's cruel prison. He had never needed her as badly as he did in that moment.

"How can you expect me to endure such torture? What's in it for me?" He asks. "I couldn't handle that! Come on baby just a quickie!"

The thought of Olivia being ravaged by the young stud Dan sears through his mind as his hands slide up her thighs and he leans in to kiss her grinning lips but she turns her head.

"Nope. My body, my choice." She announces. "Isn't that what people are saying nowadays?"

Reaching down she gently strokes the swelling running down James's leg.

"Oooh baby...look at how hard you are!" Olivia teasingly reveals.

A patch of precum soaks through the thin khaki material of his shorts.

"Your mouth is telling me one thing but your cock is telling me another. Now I know that you want another man to fuck me. To use me. To make me your dirty little slut."

She leans in closer and whispers in his ear "If you want any chance of getting off anytime soon you'll help me choose which one of these boys will get to slide his cock into your wife's pretty little pussy. Maybe you'll get to hear it. Maybe even watch."

James closes his eyes and it takes everything he has to contain himself. Olivia finishes dressing and makes her way out of the tent.

"Make sure to keep that in your pants now." She warns, gesturing at his crotch. "Remember the rules."

She walks away, leaving James to sit dumbfounded and wondering just how far Olivia will go with her game.

James brings his pack into the tent and begins to set up his area while listening to the chatter outside. He hears Olivia shamelessly flirting with the group of young men, giggling and laughing. Her voice is higher pitched and louder than usual.

"She's feeling the day drinking buzz even more now." He thinks to himself.

The group decides to set up their 3 tents between James's and Olivia's and the fire pit, about 20 feet away. James and a couple of the younger men gather firewood for the evening as James keeps a keen eye on Olivia while she hovers and watches the group set up their camp. She focuses most of her attention on Dan, admiring his well maintained physique and continuously flirting and teasing.

James is torn as a conflict rages within him. On one side he feels anger and humiliation towards his wife's behaviour but on the other he is intrigued and fascinated by her dominant, wild side that has emerged is somehow enjoying her game.