Wrong Turn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spider007
spider007
684 Followers

The other 18 or 19 were milling around in line waiting their turn. They were laughing, downing their drinks, occasionally fondling their dicks, and having a good ole boys' good time. The thought of my ass being torn asunder made me worry about even surviving this ordeal. The first guy didn't give me much time to think. He didn't go to the sideline but instead stuck his big black cock in my mouth. "Open your cute little mouth, darlin', and suck my cum and your shit juice off." Before I could even think of a reply his dirty cock was face fucking me, muffling my cries of pain from the dick pounding my ass. He made me suck it for two minutes. And so it went. A guy fucked my ass, pulled out and stuck it in my mouth so I could clean it as another entered my ass.

It seemed, as the leader had said, that by the 5th or 6th one, cocks were sliding into my ass with more ease and I was getting a little more used to them. Now, instead of kneeling behind me they straddled my hips and drove their cocks straight down deep into my upturned ass. This allowed them to drive all the way in my ass with tremendous force. My ass felt like it was being reamed with a pile driver and hurt much more than the "normal" ass fuck. But it also let my pussy feel it through the perineum that separates it from my ass, and, god damn it anyway, it didn't alleviate the pain but it did add an ounce of feel-good. And I'll be go to hell but I had two orgasms from my ass rape gangbang. I didn't think a girl could cum from getting it in her ass. But I did -- twice before they were done -- really hard. Then like a bolt it hit me. Maybe I didn't cum as much from the physical as from the mental. Holy shit! Was a tiny part of me getting a small thrill from this savage rape? Did I maybe like just a teensy bit being ravaged, beaten, ass fucked, and tortured by macho domineering men?

My mind was in a whirl from the booze and my idiotic thoughts as the last man pulled out and had me clean his cock. This round took four hours of continuous ass reaming and my ass and entire body was so sore I felt nothing from the earlier beatings and torture. With much fanfare a massive black man took a close-up picture of my ass and showed it to me. A cock hadn't been in it for over two minutes but there I was, cum dripping out of a nearly two-inch wide asshole. I was shocked. He snickered, "I bet you could take a horse up your ass now, or at least our dog." That was a scary. After another minute or two he took another picture. The same gaping opening was still there! "See how it works?" he chuckled. "Once your ass is broken in it stays ready for cock. Look at that. That's an asshole that could take giant dicks, fuck for 24 hours straight and enjoy every minute of it, and then beg for more. And where the asshole goes the cunt is sure to follow. Your whole body is a non-stop cock craving fuck machine. Got that, bitch? Whadaya think of that? You're now a true fuck pig, cumbag and honky ho -- that's whore to you white bitches." I didn't have a response. He didn't wait for one. He just walked away laughing.

By my rough reckoning I was now nine hours late getting home and had taken over three dozen cocks. I ached all over from the beating my ass and pussy and entire groin were getting from cock. I've been fucked more in a day than most women get in two or three months. I couldn't imagine my body handling much more. But worse, while I tried to block it from my mind, deep down I was starting to get just a teensy thrill. Behind all of the horror of being dreadfully ravaged and beaten to a pulp, there was this little spark. As peculiar as it sounds a small part of me was starting to like being the center of attention of these savages. Getting raped, beaten and degraded by a group of men may be 99% awful, but not 100%. The thought made me sick and a little excited at the same time.

The men kept me on my hands and knees with my face buried while they refreshed with more booze and some snacks. They were enjoying their banter about me and calling me every name in the book, the nicest being fuck pig and two-bit cock suckin' whore. For ten hours now I had been theirs to do with whatever they wanted. Then the cue stick crashed against my ass. "Get your ass up, cunt!" one shouted. I got two more whacks as I struggled to get up through my constant pain and sheer exhaustion. I finally made it and stood wobbly on my feet.

A man lied down on the mattress with his six-inch cock sticking up like a flagpole. I was made to straddle him. His six inches slipped in my pussy. I was bent over. Another got behind me and with much exertion pushed through my already opened asshole and buried his cock in my ass. For the first time in my life I had a cock in both my pussy and my ass at the same time. I had never been so stretched and stuffed and started to moan and whimper. Their cocks rested on top of each other separated only by the thin sensitive membrane between my pussy and my rectum. Another held me up while two wrapped my hands around their dicks. Then I saw them. Two massive vice grips. I knew what they were for. I whined, "You said you wouldn't hurt me."

"No, I said you'd feel good. But these will remind you you're nothin' but a dirty fuck pig, cumbag, and a whore that belongs to us. We own your cunt, asshole, and mouth and can do anything we want with you, now or in the future. The only other guys you're allowed to fuck are your wimp husband... and your mother fuckin' little boy," he added with a chuckle. The vice grips were clamped tight on each nipple sending sparks of pain through my body. They let the grips fall like a dead weight jerking my nipples with them. I whined and sobbed. "Here's the deal. You will be fucked in your cunt and ass, you will jack off two cocks, and suck off another. That's five cocks at the same time. You'll have five cocks in you for many hours. And I'm tellin' ya you'd better fuck every one of 'em real good or I'll tear your nipples clean off your tits." I had never jacked off my husband and wasn't sure how to do it, but knew I'd better learn... fast.

Two cocks began to fuck my pussy and ass slowly, thrusting at the same time. The third man held my head up my the hair at a propitious angle to get his cock deep in my throat. Every time the two in my pussy and ass thrust, my body was rammed forward, scrunched like an accordion, and the cock in my mouth hit the back of my throat. Realizing that jacking off had something to do with my hand sliding up and down a cock, I clumsily stroked the two in my hand. The five fucked me like this for more than thirty minutes. The sharp pain in my nipples started to give way to the throbbing pain of a triple fuck. I ate a load of cum and took loads in my pussy and ass. My ass and pussy were already filled to the brim and these latest loads spurted out joining the pools of cum on the mattress. My jacking wasn't so skillful and those two didn't cum, but I learned that that was what they wanted -- not to waste cum shots in anything other than one of my three sex holes. They took over my pussy and mouth, and three more joined the fray -- two in my hands and one in my ass. Five were fucking me again. This time the cocks went in my pussy and ass with ease and, goddamn it, my bloated feeling was almost good. Amazingly the two I had jacked off for thirty minutes were able to last another thirty.

All of the cocks started to feel almost good though my nipples were in unbearable continuous pain. With every cock thrust the vice grips would sway menacingly. My pussy and ass were getting hammered but becoming accustomed to the pumping cocks. After a while I felt full but more satiated like after Thanksgiving dinner, not like having a watermelon forced in you. Plus they were working in tandem to rub against my pussy walls, G-spot and clit, none of which knew anything about rape. Mentally I was in great anguish but it was getting hard to stop the raw physical pleasure my cunt and ass were feeling. I had given my husband a number of blowjobs but his cock was in my mouth for five minutes at the most, and never so deep. Now some cock was in my mouth for hours and my cheeks and tongue could explore every little detail, and the cockhead pushing through the esophagus sphincter was a new, interesting, and, other than the chocking and gagging, an almost satisfying feeling. My jack-offs were not good but my hands were able to roam over and inspect the intricate detail of a cock. Oddly, I guess, I had never closely inspected my husband's cock. My fingers were oblivious to the rape and explored the peehole, rolled over the rim, squeezed the head, pulled the skin on the shaft, jacked the shaft, and even cupped and squeezed the balls. In an odd academic sort of way I found it fascinating and pleasurable. Despite the horrible situation I was becoming well versed in cock. And, with their help, which included hard slaps on the side of my head and tugs on the vice grips but also assistance with my hand movement, I was getting halfway decent at jacking off. They tried to hold back but I actually got two off, splashing cum on my cheeks and hair. For a short goofy stupid moment I actually felt some pride in my newly learned skill!

Amazingly, and to my mortification, halfway through this second pentafuck I came in a noisy torrent. My orgasm was so powerful even my compressed nipples felt good! I'm sure it didn't go unnoticed. Especially the second time at the end of this same five-man fuck fest when my orgasm lasted for a full minute. I've never had more than one orgasm with my husband, and here I am, cumming twice in a half-hour for a bunch of rapists. As they pulled out and changed places I panted and moaned still hot from my spasms. I hated that I couldn't control them, but fuckin' A they felt good. (Even in silent thoughts my automatic dirty talk came out.) I still had a long way to go.

The third group of five fucked me. I was close to cumming right from the start. During this round a guy lifted and turned my head. With my mouth still full of cock I was looking directly into a video cam. I was ordered to smile with my eyes and stare into the camera as I sucked cock and as the camera panned back to show me jacking off two and getting double-fucked. I complied. He went further. He gave me a lengthy instruction and repeated it to make sure I got it. For reasons I'm not sure, other than the threat of getting beaten or my tits burned off, I went along. As instructed, I briefly took the cock out of my mouth, looked sexily into the camera and cooed, "As you can see I'm servicing five magnificent cocks all at once. It makes me a woman. I've never felt more like a woman. Soon I'll be rewarded with loads of sweet cum. I love cum... love to eat it and get it in my ass and cunt. After I satisfy these five I'm goin' to take on five more, and get more cum. I love being a cumbag, fuck pig, cocksucker, slut, and whore for these men. Would you like to make me a woman? Can I be your fuck pig?" I didn't know who I was addressing and was quite certain I didn't want to.

I stuck the dick back down my throat as far as I could and again, without complaint or thinking, moaned with pleasure. I wondered, "Shit! Did I just willingly say that? Did I mean it?" Worse, servicing five cocks at once was giving me another tiny twinge of pride. "HOLY FUCK," I thought silently, "I hope it's just the physical that's making me hot and not the prurient idea of being their fuck pig." Unfortunately I had two more biggies with this bunch. I hated giving them the satisfaction of my cumming. But the ecstasy of many world-class orgasms, which I could not control, was winning out. I was bordering on being a cum idiot. I hated these Neanderthals; but Jesus H. Fuckin' Christ, they were making my groin feel good and shaking up my clit.

After more than two hours the fourth group was fucking the shit out of me. They changed things around. First they whacked my ass and back with the cue stick and ordered me to get up. I was losing all muscle control and struggled dearly to get up. With the help of two more whacks I made it. I was too worn down to cry out. I was flipped onto my back with a man under me who slid his cock in my ass. A man on top stood on his haunches and pile drove his cock into my cunt in such a way that it scraped hard against my clit, which was sure to make my orgasms win the whole ballgame over my good sense. A third straddled my head and, saying something about sucking good or suffocating, rammed his cock down my throat like a posthole digger. The last two wrapped my hands around their dicks, wrapped one of theirs around mine and pumped their cocks in and out of my steady hand. With their free hand they slapped and pulled on those goddamn vice grips just for fun. Maybe I was liking their rough treatment. I don't know, but I came within a minute, and before these five were done, three more times, the last two lasting minutes and separated by no more than two minutes. I was getting close to having one big continuous orgasm. If I prayed I wouldn't know whether to stop it or to bring it on. My life was fast moving from one nice cum a night with my husband to cumming over and over for hours on end with these bastards.

I was in a weakened state. My body was like Jell-O, undulating and vibrating almost continuously. I had no control. My loud long moans were punctuated with screams of, "Fuck... oh, fuck, gooddd... damn... m-o-t-h-e-r f-u-c-k-e-r... ooooooooo shit..." Taking advantage of my weakened state the leader teased me with the camera. He gave me an explicit word script, for the "second clip" he said. I accepted without fuss. Looking directly into the camera lens I breathlessly gasped, "Fuck me men... all of you... fuck me hard... fuck my cunt... fuck my asshole... lemme feel your giant dicks... I love cock in my cunt... I love cock in my ass... stretch and pound my asshole... I love cock deep in my throat... I'll fuck all day long, and I love to eat cum. Do you want to fuck me? Do your buddies want to fuck me? Will you all fuck me? Please?"

After 45 long minutes I swallowed a load. The other two were climaxing the same time I was having my fourth. But they pulled out before shooting and left me hanging. Like a robot I reflexively moaned a complaint, mumbling something about leaving it in. While I kept my moans up, autonomously wishing cocks were still in my cunt and ass, I saw the leader tape them cumming in a cup, filling it above the quarter-cup mark. One man raised my head while the leader ordered me to drink their fresh cum. I was so fucked out I could barely hold the cup but, as the men cheered and the camera rolled I managed to pour it all down. The leader said," You're a good cum eater." Then he grabbed a fistful and dragged me by the hair to the other end of the mattress. He put a foot on my back and another on the back of my head. "Let's see you clean this mattress and eat all that cum," he snarled. I could see large puddles of cum. It was hard to gauge but after four dozen or so fucks there had to be more than a pint of cum. "Lap it all up you two-bit whore!" While the camera rolled my tongue went to work on the mattress. Occasionally I had to stop to clear my throat. That got me at least one and usually four or five belts from the cue stick on my ass and back of my legs. I was totally drained but still somehow lightly cried and yelped.

I spent over 30 minutes lapping up the cum from the mattress, some they made me scrape up with my teeth. The men got a big kick out of it, downing booze, laughing, calling me filthy names, and beating my ass every five minutes or so. I could tell they broke the skin and were beating my ass raw. The leader growled, "That's your dinner, pig, unless of course you want to wash it down with some of our piss." I groaned. He laughed. "Don't worry, pig, though salty piss might help cure your bloody red ass." Streams of piss hit my ass cheeks. It stung bad but not as bad as the humiliation. They pissed on me for a minute. I laid my face on the mattress and sobbed softly as the burning slowly went away, hoping to high hell they wouldn't force me to lick the mattress some more.

The leader again yanked me up by my hair. "Get on your knees, you worthless bitch!" I recalled the gun they got with my credit card and thought they were done with me and were going to execute me. Instead a cock entered my mouth. "There's twenty guys here now and as a grand finale you're goin' to either suck off or jack off everyone one of 'em. Everyone's already cum five or six times in you so it might be hard. But, if it takes 12 hours, you'll suck or jack every cock until you swallow their cum or they cum all over your cumbag body. Like a good slut you'll do this without any rest. If you falter I'll beat your ass silly. You got that, fuck face?" He grabbed my chin and looked me menacingly in the eye. "Tell me loud and clear that you can't wait to get every cock in the place off once more."

I slowly got it out. "I can't wait to suck everyone's cock." The first one was back in my mouth and was face fucking me. The leader, who I concluded was the meanest sonofabitch in the world, chuckled and said, "We don't want your ass or cunt to get lonely, though." With help from three others they spread my legs and asscheeks, then with much effort forced a lubricated wine bottle -- the 3-inch fat end first -- in my ass. It took a lot of pushing. I felt like my ass was giving birth. Finally my asshole opened and the bottle went in. They kept pushing and twisting until I was covered in sweat and only one inch of the 11-1/2-inch bottle could be seen poking out of my asshole, which squeezed around the narrow neck. I had over ten inches of a three-inch wide wine bottle up my ass. Then to my absolute horror they produced a 9-1/2-inch long half-wine bottle that was "only" a little more than two inches wide, and started to stretch my pussy lips with their fingers.

I managed a whine. "Not in my pussy. Please! Not like this. It won't fit."

"Don't worry, whore. We're not goin' to put this up your pussy. But we are going to push it all the way up your cunt. Ha ha. You forgot you no longer got a pussy, but a cunt. That's all you got and all you are -- just a cunt... nothin' but a filthy cunt. Good for nothing but suckin' and fuckin'." I hadn't any time to react to his words as they were about to explode my pussy -- I mean cunt. I don't know where the strength came from but I managed long loud moans and whimpers as they stretched my cunt, and with much ado slowly twisted the 2-1/4-inch wide bottle into it. I felt it hit my cervix. They pushed some more and my cervix was pushed into my uterus. When they finished over 7 inches was stuffed in my cunt with just a two-inch long bud of a neck sticking out from my pussy lips. They were so pleased with the torturous contortions they put me in, they took a number of pictures while the guy waited impatiently to fill my mouth. The leader enthused, "Super! Men are goin' ta love these pics," then warned me, "You'd best not screw up. If I have to beat your ass, that bottle in it doubles the pain. And you really don't want to let those bottles break while they're filling your holes."

I had no more strength and couldn't move but managed to force myself to suck the first cock in line. I sucked it for 30 minutes, though it was more of a face fuck, until he shot his wad down my throat. The second immediately followed. It occurred to me that by the time this is over I might swallow a quart -- maybe more -- of cum. I was besieged with cock to suck. The fourth guy wanted a hand job and I tried to focus on my new skill. I thought I was doing it good but with his self-control I had to jack him off for 30 minutes before he plastered my face. I alternated between suck off and jack off for the rest but found it hard to focus with the pain of my ass and cunt being simultaneously reamed beyond possible. My hand jobs took an average of 20 minutes, my blowjobs 10 to 15 though one diabolical guy made me suck his monster 10-inch black cock for an hour. That bastard enjoyed his mastery over me and watched me strain with those monster plugs in my three holes. He told me he wanted me to get used to it because he was going to do me a lot. He also said it took about two hours and a two or three times before white honky bitches like only big black cocks fucking them and sucking on, and he wanted me to get a head start.

spider007
spider007
684 Followers