Wrong Turn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next five minutes were spent waiting for the man to finish. Christine caught herself putting a finger on her clit more than once, but quickly pulled it away. Then she heard him groan louder than before and suddenly pull out of Kayla's cunt.

He walked around her and presented his huge, wet cock for both women to see. Christine saw the cue card: 'Suck it.'

Kayla didn't need a cue card. She already had her head tilted down in the direction of the bulbous shaft. Christine joined her, just a few inches behind, as if waiting for Kayla to lead. The man moved forward and Kayla licked him from base to tip. Christine bent over, wondered how she ever got here, and licked him.

She instantly tasted Kayla's sweet juices on the cock. Between the somewhat soothing warmth of the skin and the taste of the woman's pussy, Christine was not as disgusted as she thought she would be. She and Kayla took turns wrapping their lips around the cock and taking it deep into their throats.

The man managed to reach down for Christine's tit and squeeze it roughly in his enormous hand. Now she was feeling abused again, but there was certainly no getting out of the situation until this scene was ended. And she had a pretty good idea how it would end.

It only took another minute and a half for the man to take hold of his cock and start stroking it wildly. Christine found herself strangely fixated on his masturbation, another first for her. Her experiences in the past had her being the one doing the stroking. She oddly enjoyed watching the massive cock being pumped by him so close to her face.

However, the consequences of that did not escape her. As if on cue, she saw Kayla open her mouth in anticipation. The man slowed down and aimed his cock at the gap between her lips. He groaned one time, pumped the cock again, and arched his back. Christine nearly tilted her head away at the first signs of his voluminous stream of cum. It covered Kayla's face and landed on her tongue with such force it surprised her. Then, without warning, he was aiming it at her and Christine took a couple hits on the chin, neck, and tits. The cameras caught every single spurt, from two angles, until he was dripping cum and letting it fall on Christine's tits.

It was over rapidly, leaving the two women bathed in warm, wet, white fluid.

"Cut," the director shouted.

Christine felt relief like she'd never felt before. She could go home soon.

"Good job," Adam said to Christine as he approached her. "Not bad for a rookie."

Christine stood up and felt the cum dripping down her body.

Adam said, "There's a shower over there behind that door. Clean off. Don't get your hair too wet, but there's a blow dryer in there if you need it. Meet me outside the shower when you're done."

"Then I can leave, right?" Christine said with a tint of hope in her voice.

"We'll discuss that when you're done."

Christine walked rapidly to the shower and eagerly cleaned off in a matter of seconds. After toweling off and checking her hair, she came back out of the tiny room and met Adam.

"Let's go upstairs," he told her.

She was glad to head back to her clothes, but a little unhappy about having to do it while naked. The stairwell was empty, however, and they entered the wardrobe area without being seen, she thought.

"I have one more job for you, and that'll be it," Adam said bluntly.

"Hey!" Christine complained. "I did the scene..."

"And I have one more."

The look in his eyes warned her against arguing with him. The pit of her stomach ached and Christine fought back tears. Would this one be similar, or worse, than what she just went through? She wanted out of this nightmare.

Adam pulled a very short, very sheer, pink negligee from the rack. The neckline appeared to plunge to the navel and Christine doubted it was long enough to cover her ass. Spaghetti straps seemed hardly sturdy enough to keep it on.

"Put this on," Adam said, shoving the garment at her.

Christine slipped into it and confirmed all of her suspicions. It hid almost nothing. Adam smiled his approval.

"Excellent. Come with me."

As they walked into another studio close to Adam's office-presumably where Christine heard the woman squeal when she first arrived, she thought to herself-Adam filled her in on the details of her new 'assignment.'

"This is going to be part of a full-length film," Adam explained. "The guy who cleans the pool will be coming up to your bedroom. You will be asleep. He'll initiate the sex and you'll willingly take part. Let him do the foreplay while you gradually awaken. We'll give you a verbal command when it's OK to be fully awake. Later, we'll edit out that voice. From there to the end, just complete a sex scene."

Christine slowed her walk almost to a standstill. "Just complete a sex scene? Are you fucking kidding me? I'm not doing any more sex scenes for you with some dude I don't know. I'll pose for pictures...do a short video stripping if you want...anything to get back to the hotel. But no more sex."

Adam stared at her. "How about a very realistic scene of a half dozen horny college kids raping a woman in the alley?"

Christine stared back. "Fuck you."

"Now that we've got that settled, let's get started," Adam replied.

He led her onto the set. Just like before, a half dozen seemingly disinterested crew members awaited them. A fake bedroom, complete with furniture and paintings, dominated the area. Christine stared at the large bed, trying to imagine what would soon take place there.

Adam completed the introductions and advised Christine that the man who would be joining her was named Chad. She considered that somewhat of an improvement over the last scene, where she never did find out the guy's name, despite an introduction to his cock.

The director and Adam went over her responsibilities one more time, although it was obvious the specifics would be played out by Chad and Christine when the action started. No mention was made of dialogue, nor did Christine expect any.

"Get into the bed with just the sheet over you," the director ordered. "Leave it at about your waist."

Christine was glad to at least be able to cover up that much of her body. The negligee did little to hide the rest and she could see her nipples through the material. Soon, it wouldn't matter.

"Alright, get on your side facing this side of the bed and pretend you are asleep until we tell you otherwise," the director said.

Out of the corner of her eye, Christine caught the athletic figure of a man close to her own age. He was muscular, tanned, fairly good looking, and sported a bulge in his shorts that would have made the guy downstairs jealous. This was Chad.

Christine's heart pounded as she got into the bed and moved the sheet around until everybody was satisfied. It felt to her as if her tits were falling out of the negligee and, of course, that was the idea of the outfit. She swore at herself one more time for allowing this whole thing to happen and then prepared for the worst.

She closed her eyes, heard the call for 'Action', and waited.

Chad worked his way silently towards the bed, looking around to make sure nobody saw or heard him. He looked down at Christine for a moment and then softly brushed her blonde hair with his hand. He felt the skin on her arm and moved down to her hip. Chad gently lifted the sheet and pulled it down to uncover the rest of Christine's body.

He admired her for a few seconds before putting his hand on the back of her thigh and sliding up her leg, under the negligee, and onto the bottom of her ass. Christine never moved, but her heart thumped like never before. The mixture of fright and horniness was beyond intense.

Christine felt the negligee rising over her hip and onto her waist. She knew that her ass was totally exposed, and only her tightly closed legs in a fetal position kept her pussy from being seen as well. Chad moved up and ran a single finger along the outside of Christine's tit. When he got to the shoulder strap, he pulled it down onto her arm. Then he very gently pushed on Christine's shoulder and she rolled onto her back, presumably still asleep.

He lowered the other shoulder strap and only the tiniest portion of her tits were unexposed. Chad leaned over and barely let his lips touch the top of one breast. He kissed his way down toward the nipple. Then the negligee was lifted aside and the nipple was exposed.

"OK, Christine. Wake up, but let him continue."

Christine's eyes slowly opened and Chad's mouth encircled the tip of her breast. Immediately, he began licking and sucking on the generous tit. Christine nearly moaned out loud at the incredible chills he sent through her body. Chad's teeth tightened their grip on her nipple and Christine's pussy tingled even more. Her lips spread, but no sounds came out. When Chad switched tits, she thought she would scream with delight.

After a couple minutes of intense attention to her chest, Chad pulled down on her negligee until he was removing it entirely. Christine lifted her legs slightly and the little gown came off. Chad kissed his way up her thighs, past her pussy, and back onto her tits.

"Good morning, beautiful," Chad said. "Just relax and let me take care of you."

If she was concerned with whether to say anything or not, Chad took care of that. He moved up and began to kiss her on the mouth with a sensuous use of his tongue. Christine met every move with one of her own and surprisingly found herself passionately returning the favor. His hand was on her tit, and then her stomach. She nearly begged him to touch her pussy, but knew he was leading.

Chad eventually stood back up and said, "Pull down my shorts."

Christine crawled over to him and lifted the tight shorts over his erection and far enough down his legs to reveal the cock and balls. As she suspected, he was at least the equal of the man she saw before. Only this time, the erection was intended for her. That frightened her a little and excited her a little.

Chad finished the job of getting naked. Christine kind of wanted to see his ass, but wasn't in a position to be picky. Instead, she saw his huge cock coming closer to her face. She knew what was expected of her next.

Christine kissed the cock once or twice before licking it in the middle. It twitched, grew another inch, and fell against her lips. She put one hand around it and opened her mouth. Then she was sucking the longest, hardest, thickest cock she'd ever seen. Chad began to rock back and forth just a little, fucking Christine's mouth without forcing her to change her approach. Christine put her free hand around him and pulled him closer by clutching at his tight ass.

She was much more stimulated than she expected to be, but no more secure in her knowledge that this big cock might soon be entering her someplace other than her mouth. That's when Chad asked her to lay down and Christine took a long, deep breath.

Chad climbed onto the bed and placed his cock in Christine's cleavage. She automatically pushed her tits together and let him slide his cock up and down the valley with long strokes. The tip of the cock nearly touched her chin each time he moved forward. Then he took over the chore of massaging her tits. Christine was pleasantly surprised at his skill in keeping her on a path towards a climax.

She would have rather been many places besides in that bed with him and half a dozen other men watching, but there was no choice. Her opinion only changed a little when Chad started drifting down her body and softly pushed her legs apart with his fingers. When his head began to dip towards her pussy, Christine settled firmly onto the pillow and waited. It didn't take long for his tongue to work its way around her pussy and directly onto her cunt.

Chad put his arms under her legs and Christine felt his tongue slide inside her body. She moaned audibly, unable to prevent it. When nobody said anything, she felt relieved. Then the tongue was fucking her like a small cock and Christine's hips rose and fell out of habit alone. He was masterful at searching out the most sensitive spots in her cunt, resulting in more and more groans from Christine.

With the cameras centered on Chad's mouth and Christine's face, the scene took on a more natural tone. Christine still didn't want to be there, but her body betrayed her for the second time in the last hour and she squirmed on the bed under the influence of Chad's tongue.

When Chad finally lifted his head, Christine heard him say, "I've watched you at the pool, babe. I've wanted you every time I saw you. Now we're here and I'm going to have you."

Christine's look of half fear, half desire was exactly what the director wanted. She didn't have to say a word.

"Now turn over," Chad commanded.

Christine rolled onto her stomach with the help of Chad's strong hands. Her ass got the full attention of Chad, the cameras, and every man on the set. It was perfectly rounded with full cheeks that begged to be squeezed. Chad was quick to give in.

His hands consumed the entire area and Christine felt her pussy respond. When his fingers slid between her legs she lifted her hips for him. Then she felt his heavy cock sliding up and down the middle of her crack like a tree trunk. For an instant, the dreadful thought of him actually trying to fuck her ass shot through her mind. She said a quick prayer.

But this was going to be a fairly routine scene and Chad was only interested in getting her cunt as wet as possible, which had occurred long ago when his tongue first hit her clit. Chad lifted Christine by the waist and she pushed herself up by the hands. He skimmed his cock across her pussy and clit with continuous strokes while reaching under her and gripping both tits.

Now she was more than ready for him. Her pussy ached and was drenched from their foreplay. Her erect nipples craved his touches. She just waited for his orders.

"You want it so bad," Chad said. "I can feel how wet you are. Your husband can never give you what I can, so get on your back and let Chad show you what a real man feels like."

Christine was on her back immediately, looking up at the large man and his seemingly impossible erection. Chad took hold of her ankles and gently dragged her to the edge of the bed. Then he stood over her, between her legs. He let his cock come to rest on her lower stomach. The swollen head glowed a bright purplish pink as it glided across her body. Veins tried to burst along the entire shaft. And Christine thought she was ready.

Nothing in her past could prepare her for the feeling of that dildo-like cock being placed at the entrance to her cunt and the head spreading the hole to a previously unknown width. Christine clutched at the sheets with both hands and cried out in shock as Chad held her by the ass and thrust the remainder of the cock inside her. It took two or three more thrusts for her to think clearly once again.

She never knew sex could feel this way and was only just beginning to realize it felt pretty good, after her pussy recovered. Chad's cock filled her completely, stimulating places Christine didn't know could be stimulated. She gasped as he increased the speed, totally lost in the act and forgetting her surroundings.

The next few minutes were a blur of Chad fucking and groping her until she knew she was going to cum. Soon, it made no difference whether she was supposed to or not, it was going to happen.

Chad recognized it and played with her tits until Christine squealed, "Oh God. Yes! Yes!"

"That's it, babe. Nobody can resist Chad. Let me hear you cum."

Christine had no intention of resisting him at that point. She let him lift her ass off the bed, pound his huge cock into her cunt, and knead her tits until she couldn't hold back any longer.

"Fuck me! Harder!"

Christine had no idea where the words came from. Her mind was so immersed in the sex that she just shouted out what her body was feeling.

The already unstable bed creaked with the intensity of Chad's thrusts. His balls slapped against Christine's ass and she cried out in delight.

"Now! Of my God. Now. I'm cumming!"

Christine twisted back and forth as her orgasm exploded, continued for many seconds, and then restarted when Chad ran his finger over her clit. She lost track of how many times she came. In the end, her hair was tousled across the pillow and her face glowed beet red from the effort of cumming.

Then it was Chad's turn.

He pulled out and leaned over Christine's naked body, which shimmered with perspiration. She watched him masturbate for nearly thirty seconds before announcing his pending orgasm with long, deep groans.

If she expected a pool of cum to accumulate on her stomach, Christine was soon proven very wrong. The first, and most powerful blast, flew up to her face and stretched down to her tits. Each successive shot was slightly weaker, but Christine eventually was covered from the nose to her clit with long, white streaks of cum.

When she heard the director's order to 'Cut', Christine wasn't sure if she was more relieved or disappointed.

###

Laying on the bed in her hotel room that night, Christine thought back to each event during the evening. She never wanted to go through what she did again, the way it happened that time. She felt used and abused.

But she smiled at the knowledge that she had left her e-mail address with Adam for the next time he needed an 'extra'...under her terms.

12