WVC Ch. 07: Int. Drawing Class #1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gupiao
gupiao
598 Followers

"Oh my! He really is big. It's got to be at least eight inches, maybe even nine."

The blonde began to rub up and down the shaft, slowly at first, then picking up the pace. I winced at the uncomfortable position.

"Wait. I need to, uh -"

They both froze. Carefully, I peeled back the blonde's hand from my painfully bent cock. I reached between my thighs to adjust my position, embarrassed in having to do it as they watched, but driven by the increased discomfort. I exhaled as I finished straightening my now almost fully erect cock, leaving it to point up toward my waist. Given more room and a better angle, it continued to lengthen and expand. Wide-eyed, both girls watched it grow to its full size.

"Oh my."

Blushing furiously, I stood there with my hands clasped behind my back while they studied my swollen crotch. The blonde licked her lips as the pretty brunette spoke. Her voice was hoarse.

"We're in a photography class together. If you're available, we'll talk to our instructor about having you pose for us. That is, if you're interested."

Smiling, she looked up at me, an eager gleam in her blue eyes.

"Sure, I'd be interested. I guess you can reach me through Ms. Reynolds in the Art Department."

Suddenly, they both smiled, almost as if they knew a secret that I didn't. Glancing at each other, they gathered up their books and stood up.

"Great! I hope we can work it out."

The smiles had become smirks as they turned to leave. The blonde turned back, her brown eyes focusing back down at my bulging crotch.

"What did you say your name was?'

"Bill."

"Pleased to meet you, Bill. I'm Ashley, and this is Madison. We look forward to seeing you again, all of you."

They both dropped their eyes back below my waist, leaving no doubt exactly what she meant. They smiled broadly, and then they left, giggling.

gupiao
gupiao
598 Followers
12