WVC Ch. 09: Candidate Ceremony

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I flicked it, she grunted and started to thrust her hips, jamming them into my face, short fierce jabs that caused me to nearly gag. She laughed at my plight, and released one hand to grab the back of my hand and hold my face tight against her pussy. I'd expected Mistress Shannon to resume the swats she's been delivering on my upturned butt. What I wasn't ready for was the paddle she used instead of her hand.

It hurt. I cried out, directly into the new girl's crotch. She laughed again, clutching my head even tighter and forcing my tongue deep inside of her just as fluid began to stream out of her pussy. I coughed and jerked my head back as it flowed directly into my mouth, trying to catch my breath and her nectar at the same time.

"B" didn't have the force of ejaculation that "E" had, but she more than made up for it in sheer volume. I tried to drink it all, but it flooded my mouth and spilled out both sides, streaming down my face and neck.

"Uhh! Uhh! Uhh!"

Her grunts took over as she kept thrusting her crotch up against my face. As I squeezed her well-developed ass cheeks, it occurred to me that like "L", this girl was probably a weight room regular. And that may be why she preferred to use an initial instead of her name.

I didn't have much time to speculate as she manhandled me, roughly pumping her pussy against my mouth as she held my head still with both hands. Liquid continued to stream out of her, and although the volume had slowed, it showed no sign of ceasing. I kept lapping it up before pausing to nibble on her stiff button, and that set her off again.

"Uhh! Uhh! Uhh!"

She was quite loud, voicing her increasing pleasure as a second climax rocked her muscled body. Crossing her legs over my shoulders, she held me close as powerful tremors ricocheted through her. I felt bare skin where her calves rested on my back, but I also noted the sharp edges of high heels scraping me as well. Puzzled, I tried to figure out what she might be wearing on her feet as she drifted down from her second high.

My tongue was beginning to get sore, and I thought she might demand another round of service from me. Instead, she let go of my head and brusquely pushed me back. Mistress landed one more smack on my butt before she halted her assault and I heard "B" dismount the structure.

As she helped me straighten up, my cock projected out from between my thighs just as firmly erect as ever. Still fondling my blistered butt, Mistress Shannon swirled her fingertips across the engorged bulb, tickling the taut surface. I squirmed as she slipped the tip of one nail into my oozing slit, gently rimming the gaping hole before she gripped my rigid pole and slid her fist down the entire length.

"You're doing very well, Bill. You're more than half way through the Chapter. Now pay tribute to Diane."

Mistress continued to fondle my dripping cock as the new girl settled onto the padded chair. Once she'd arranged herself, Diane firmly guided my face between her parted thighs and as I leaned over her, I got a distinct aroma of banana. I was a bit tentative, feeling with my tongue for any genital piercings, and I wasn't disappointed. She sported what seemed to be a trio of vertical bars arrayed in a triangle across the very top of her pussy lips.

She appeared to be quite tall, wearing a pair of thigh high boots which she leisurely wrapped around my neck. Tapping me lightly with the high heels, she encouraged me forward and I started to lap at her fragrant pussy, pausing with each stroke to flip the metal bars. As I slid my arms under her to get a better grip, I felt some kind of leather corset or vest that extended well down her lower back.

As I warmed to my task and grew more energetic with my licking, she began to moan softly, rocking her hips back and forth. When I plunged my tongue deep inside, she cried out and rose up to meet my assault. Encouraged by her response, I withdrew and stabbed her again, setting up a rhythm that she matched, thrusting her hips up to meet my face.

As the sweet nectar began to drool out of her, Mistress stopped stroking my ass cheeks and began paddling them once more, equaling the pace I set with my bobbing head. Diane was quiet as tremors rippled through her lower body, holding her breath as her orgasm began to crest.

"AIEEEE!"

After such a docile beginning, the ferocious scream that erupted from her shocked me. She thrashed about on the chair like a woman possessed as I tried vainly to keep my tongue buried inside of her. So violent were her contractions that I thought she would jab me with booted heels. They came one after another, wracking her slim body. Eventually, I gave up trying to keep my tongue in her and focused on the rigid nub that had emerged between her pussy lips.

Mistress continued a steady tattoo on my butt, using the paddle with just enough force to sting without really hurting me, and keeping my skin warm and toasty. I lost count of the number of orgasms she enjoyed, but she probably would have won the prize for the most climaxes, at least so far.

Finally, the intense tremors began to subside, until they were reduced to little quivers. With a quiet sigh, she crumpled onto her back, carefully lifting her booted heels from my back and letting her thighs fall open. I could hear the girl's heavy breathing as Mistress Shannon eased me backwards and helped me to stand.

"Excellent, Bill. And I think Diane is pleased, too.

I heard a murmured assent as the girl dismounted the platform.

"Now prepare to honor "M"."

As I waited for the new club member to take her place, listening to the sound of high heels on the wooden platform, I enjoyed the lazy play of Mistress' fingers up and down my shaft. When "M" had settled into the padded chair, Mistress Shannon eased me back down over the bar, still grasping my pulsing hard-on. And as I reached for her, I caught a strong smell of butterscotch. The surprising aroma awakened my saliva glands and I had to swallow to keep from drooling all over the new girl.

"M" didn't help me, allowing me to find my own way between what felt like strong, muscular legs. Licking my way up the inner part of her thighs, I decided that she too was likely a weight room devotee. Covering her tawny skin with my wet tongue, I mentally pictured each workout regular in my mind's eye, wondering who he might be. My reverie was quickly dispelled by the snap of a whip or something similar striking my bare ass.

"OWW!

Mistress chuckled, an evil undertone to her laughter. The force of the blow surprised me.

"Don't get too complacent, Bill. I'm not finished with my surprises just yet."

With that, she delivered another whack on my upturned ass. Nuzzling my way into "M"'s waiting crotch, I found her pubic mound totally bare, just like every other member of the Club. As my tongue slithered between her full, almost pouty lips, I discovered that 'M' also had a genital piercing, a single vertical bar at the top of her open slit. She was primed for me, her hips already writhing even before my tongue descended into her depths.

"Ummm. Ummm."

Quiet moans escaped from her as she squirmed under my attacking tongue. She flung her legs over my shoulders, tapping the high heels meaningfully against my back as she pulled me closer. I felt the leather straps that wound around her calves, all the way up to her knees.

While Diane didn't have the same amount of flow between her legs as the earlier girls, "M" proved to be a challenger to any of them. Quickly, my face was drenched by her nectar, dripping off my chin as I tried to drink it down.

Alternating slow fist pumps up and down my seeping cock with fierce whip strokes on my ass, Mistress kept my right on the edge of a mammoth climax, but always vigilant to not let me get too close.

"Ohhhh. Ummm."

This one talked more than all the previous girls combined, a ladylike whimper that must have taken a lot of breath. As she approached orgasm, the pitch of her voice rose, like the wail of a siren. Mistress increased the pace of her lashes, matching the growing frenzy of the girl receiving my attention. As she squeezed the base of my drooling erection, I thrust my hips forward against her hand, driving my cock deeper into her grip, trying to find some relief. Sensing my intention, Mistress Shannon abruptly released my throbbing hard-on, and gave me a particularly vicious smack.

"That's enough of that, Bill. Pay more attention to sister "M"."

I redoubled my efforts, driving my tongue deeper into the girl's open cavity, and that sent her over the edge. Grabbing my head with both hands, she roughly jammed my mouth against her mound.

"OHHH! OHHH!"

The stream of fluid coming out of her gaping lips turned into a torrent, flooding my mouth with her sweet juice. It poured out of her, overwhelming my attempt to swallow it, cascading out the sides of my mouth the sides and down my face and neck. Bucking wildly, she pumped her smooth pussy onto my tongue and the metal bar against my nose.

"OHHHHH!!! OHHHHHHHHH!!!"

Her cry was strident, echoing in my ears as her convulsions came to a frenzied peak before slowly subsiding. One last massive tremor coursed through her, and "M" slumped back into the elevated chair, unwinding her leather strapped legs from around my neck.

Pausing her rhythmic whip, Mistress maintained her grip on the base of my straining stalk and I straightened up. Suddenly, I realized that my back and neck were aching, my jaw was sore and my poor cock felt numb. Arching my lower back to stretch out my muscles, I was dumbfounded when "M" reached out and patted my head, like she was rewarding a favorite pet for a job well done. She giggled as she eased off the chair and down the stairs.

Even as Mistress Shannon resumed her slow caresses up and down my pulsing cock, it wasn't quite enough to distract me from realizing just how exhausted I was. I heaved a big sigh as I waited for the next member approach, listening to the tap, tap, tap of the girls' high heels as they changed places.

"We're almost done, Bill. Only two more sisters for you to honor. Bow down and pay respect to Taylor."

This girl seemed slender, especially compared with the previous member. A fresh scent of pine filled my nose as I leaned over her. Gently, she guided me between her slim thighs, placing her hands carefully behind my head. I heard her catch her breath as my tongue lapped at her dripping pussy, zeroing in on the erect button standing tall. Somewhat surprisingly, she had no genital piercing. But like all of the other Club members, her pubic mound and prominent lips were completely bare, devoid of any adornment, natural or artificial.

As I curled my arms under her, cradling her ass cheeks, Mistress gripped my cock and resumed her deliberate posting up and down. Without thinking, I started to thrust my dribbling hard-on into her fist, matching her slow pace. Immediately, Mistress Shannon released me and gave my upraised butt a stinging crack with her whip.

"I told you not to do that, young man. And I meant it."

It felt like she was using both hands as she whaled away at my ass, delivering a vicious series of blows to convince me just how serious she was. As she whipped my defenseless ass, I concentrated on the girl in my face, swirling my tongue all around her stiff clit.

"Uhmmm. Uhmmmmmm."

Moaning as raised her hips up off the elevated chair, Taylor pumped her crotch into my mouth, trying to force my stiffened tongue deeper into her sodden cleft. Her voice was so soft, the sound was barely discernable.

Mistress had completely abandoned my rigid cock, leaving it to wave forlornly in the air beneath me. Instead, she focused on my ass, giving it her full attention, smacking me with ferocious regularity. Reacting just like the girl I was licking, I squirmed under the relentless barrage, but with the bar at my waist, there was no escape.

Without even a whimper, the girl on her back came to a shuddering conclusion, holding her breath as her orgasm swept over her. With a profound sigh that I did hear, she slumped back into the reclining chair. As I waited to see if she wanted another round, Mistress halted her unremitting assault. Breathing hard, she tapped my shoulders with what must be the same riding crop she'd used at the beginning of the ceremony. It was too stiff for a whip.

"One more to go, Bill."

I stood up to allow Taylor to swing her legs off the padded chair. As I waited for the final member of the evening, Mistress Shannon caressed my blazing ass cheeks, ignoring the raging erection jutting out before me. With my legs held wide apart, she had easy access between my thighs, sliding her hand down past my blistered butt to reach up under my torso cup my tightly bound balls in her palm. Squeezing them gently, she whispered in my ear as the last girl tap, tap, tapped her way to us.

"Are these hurting? They certainly feel full and heavy with your cream."

"Yes Ma'am, they do ache."

She chuckled before releasing them.

"Excellent! We want you well primed for the next ceremony. Now, lean over and show your devotion to Club member "V"."

"V"? Could this Valerie? The sudden thought struck me. I'd been so involved with the progress of the ceremony that I'd totally forgotten that she would be probably be here, that is, if she were a member.

Cautiously, I leaned over her and she took my blindfolded face into her hands, guiding me between her parted thighs. Not one of the other girls had touched my face.

Mistress continued toy with my bloated balls, tickling them with feathery fingertips while she ran her hand lightly across my flaming skin. As I cupped "V"'s rounded butt, a tropical aroma filled my nostrils. Pineapple? Coconut? Maybe both.

As I extended my weary tongue, searching for her moist pussy and licking the inside of her sleek thighs, she wrapped her legs around me, resting knee high boots carefully on my back.

Dipping her fingers into the valley between my parted buttocks, Mistress Shannon started teasing my puckered hole. As I kissed "V"s prominent pubic mound, I found it smooth and bare, and I also encountered a matched pair of genital rings on her outer lips. I pushed past them to sink the tip of my tongue inside of her and she gasped. Pressing firmly, Mistress slipped the tip of her finger into my ass, rotating it once she was inside.

Breathing heavily, I continued to work "V"'s plump pussy, deciding her lips were as full and round as any others I'd serviced tonight. Behind me, Mistress turned and twisted her finger, stretching my hole so she could slid a second digit inside. The deeper Mistress worked her fingers into my sphincter, the deeper I drove my tongue into the girl in my arms.

Squeezing her thighs around my ears, she began to writhe against my face, moaning softly. Her rigid clit emerged from between her thick lips, and I proceeded to flick it back and forth. She shivered violently with each pass of my tongue.

With two fingers still reaming my rectum, Mistress resumed spanking my ass. Surprised by her renewed attack, my cry was muffled by the squirming pussy in my face. But the smack was light, more of a firm caress than a true spank, and was followed by slow massage that pulled my buttocks wider apart. After three more swat and massage combos, Mistress Shannon slipped another finger into my ass.

"Uhhh. Uhhhhhh."

Just as that third digit slid inside, the girl I was eating began to spasm, jerking erratically and thrusting her hips up into my face, short sharp jabs that bounced her pubic mound off my nose. I could feel her approaching a big climax, but I was totally unprepared for the flood of liquid that gushed forth when she did cum, overflowing my mouth and drenching my face. Frantically, I tried to swallow the torrent, but the sheer volume overwhelmed me, streaming off my chin to drip onto the floor below. Mistress slapped my bare ass again, steadily screwing her hand deeper into me.

"Keep drinking her nectar, Bill. She'll give you a lot."

She wasn't kidding. The flow from inside her shuddering body was enormous, like a water hose that can't be turned off. I kept lapping at her open pussy, attempting to swallow the deluge that poured from between her lips, gasping for air.

I didn't even try to track the number of orgasms she had. I was too tired and too busy to attempting to keep from drowning to care. Finally, the massive tremors wracking her body slowed, and then stopped completely. She sighed, but made no move to get up, lying limply in the velvety chair. Panting from my exertion, I licked up and down the length of her slippery lips, reveling in her sweet flavor. Behind me, Mistress continued to ream my rectum with three fingers, pausing periodically to administer the light spanks to my butt.

Without warning, "V" started to cum again, a series of violent convulsions that began when I just brushed her extended nub with the tip of my tongue. She jammed her crotch tight against my mouth, trying to force my tongue deeper inside her pussy. Although the flow from between her legs was still considerable, it didn't begin to approach the incredible volume before. I was able to drink most of it. Only a few drops escaped.

When she collapsed again, sinking back into the padded chair, I stayed with her, lapping gently at the slick crevice, not wanting to repeat my mistake of assuming that she was finished. And I was right. After a brief rest, she started quaking once more, launching into yet another series of moaning seizures.

"Uhhh. Uhhhhhh."

This one was milder and much shorter, producing very little fluid for me to swallow. I waited, just to be certain, but "V" was finally done. With a huge sigh, she lifted her booted feet high in the air and swung them over my head.

As she dismounted, Mistress Shannon withdrew her fingers from my ass and helped me to my feet, fluid still dribbling off my face and onto my bare chest. Standing there with my fully erect cock jutting before me, ridiculously swollen within the leather and metal harness, I waited, not sure what I should do.

I felt people kneel beside my spread feet and release my ankles from the cuffs. Carefully, Mistress curled her fist around my bloated stalk and turned me around. Squeezing gently, she addressed the assembled Club, all those members I had just serviced. I was still leaking, the clear fluid drooling out of my cockslit and coating her hand.

"Sisters, Bill has performed well tonight, honoring each of you with his tongue, and drinking your nectar. Let's congratulate him on passing this part of his progress in the White Vampyre Club membership.'

I was surprised that they rewarded me with a vigorous round of applause. Mistress Shannon slowly pumped my dripping cock as she continued.

"During our next meeting, the Supplicant Ceremony, he will choose one of you as his trainer. Good night."

I heard an excited murmur through the groups as Mistress led me off the stage, tugging gently but insistently on my hard-on. Back in the small anteroom, she finally released my twitching erection as she tossed me my robe.

"Until next time, Bill."

I struggled to find the armholes of the robe, until someone helped me. Belting it around my waist, I then let the hands on my arms lead me back to the car with my stiff cock swinging wildly beneath the thin cloth.

In the silence as we drove to town, I discreetly sniffed the air, trying to see if I could recognize any member by her scent. I thought I caught a whiff of grapefruit, but I wasn't sure. The gentle rocking of the car lulled me to sleep, dozing off in the back seat.

A gentle hand shook me awake long enough for me to climb the steps to the house on Elm Street.

"I know. Count to one hundred, and then I can take off the blindfold and change clothes."

There was a soft giggle and a pause.