WVC Ch. 15: The Cxld Art Class

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Scenarios?"

Valerie extended her hand as she answered, sliding her fingers along my trembling shaft.

"Scenes. Scenarios. Playtime. Club members have a number of ways to refer to them."

The dark haired trainer watched her friend's feathery touch slide up and down my cock, tracing the bulging veins, circling the swollen crown.

"Oh. You mean like when I borrowed your car?"

"Exactly like that."

I thought for a minute, enjoying the expert caresses the curly haired brunette gave me as she ran her fingertips across the taut surface of my swollen cockhead.

"Was that what you meant when your boyfriend, uh - your ex-boyfriend refused to join you in a play scene?"

She looked up at me and grinned, her green eyes sparkling.

"Uh huh."

I was starting to breathe heavier as she circled my rounded bulb and rubbed the pad of her thumb lightly back and forth across my cockslit, teasing it to gape open.

"But aren't you guys gay? I mean, you do and the other club members seem to like other women."

Another thought occurred to me and I kept talking as they looked at me.

"Or was that why you broke up?"

Suddenly, I stopped and blushed, realizing that I'd said too much and that maybe I'd insulted them. But instead, they glanced at each other and giggled. I breathed a sigh of relief as Erika leaned forward to cup my balls where they hung below the metal ring.

"We both like women as well as men. And I think it was quite obvious last Saturday night that many of the other members enjoyed having a male to play with, especially one as well-endowed as you are."

I blushed again as my trainer curled her other hand around the base of my thickened stalk and began to squeeze. They grew stronger until she was slowly pumping my cock, up and down.

"Some of us may actually prefer men, but there have been so few to choose from here on campus, it's hard to tell. That's actually how the Club came about."

Valerie kept toying with my cockhole, slipping the edge of her fingernail into the yawning crevice as she spoke.

"But to answer your question, yes. We all like other women."

As she cradled my balls, Erika continued to jack my bloated shaft and followed with comments with her own.

"I like both men and women. Equally I think, but I'm not sure since I've had much more experience with women."

She glanced down, studying the clear drop of liquid that just emerged from the open cavity at the tip of my bulb, glistening under the lights.

Other members clearly prefer women, but judging by the reception you received the other night, I think we're finding that there's a sizable percentage that like males. Or at least, they like playing with you, and this large penis of yours."

As it drooled from my leaking cockslit, Valerie smeared the fluid all over the end, covering as much of the shiny skin as she could.

"This suit fits fine. Next.'

While Erika released her double handed grip on my cock and balls, her friend only reluctantly let me go. With my now oozing hard-on swinging back and forth, I turned to slide the triple ringed suit off as my trainer explained.

"As Val mentioned, the beginning of the Club can be traced back to the 1930's. During World War Two, the complete absence of men drove the faculty and students to find other outlets for their energies."

After pinching my swollen bulb to force the blood back down my pole, I worked the metal rings of my slowly shrinking erection. Dropping it back into the open box, I picked up the plastic bag that contained the next suit.

"With the coming of the '50's, the codes and procedures of the Club began to be formalized and with the arrival of the swinging '60's and 'Free Love', the Club really expanded."

Number 6 was a single metal ring with a few small straps of elasticized black nylon attached. I figured the ring went on first, so I bent over and pulled my cock and balls through the narrow opening. Erika assisted me from there, skillfully looping the straps so they lifted and separated my balls, holding them up and out like a pair of Grade A eggs.

Another strap she twisted around the base of my shaft. The pressure from the elastic constricted my stalk and trapped the blood as it flowed below my waist. As I straightened up, my cock immediately rose to attention, pointing straight out from between my thighs and quivering under the close scrutiny of the two beautiful coeds. Wetting her lips, my trainer watched it twitch as she continued the history lesson.

"From the '60's until today, the Club has continued to grow and expand its reach while at the same time remaining out of the spotlight. We have always preferred to operate behind the scene. Today, former Club members have positions of power and influence on the campus as well as throughout the immediate region."

Erika reached up to caress the flaming cockhead with her fingertips. I caught my breath as she pressed her palm flat against the oozing slit at the very tip, rotating her hand back and forth. I tried not to squirm under the relentless twisting, and her curly haired companion smiled at my discomfort.

"Aren't you supposed to be in the position?"

"Yes Ma'am."

Quickly, I snapped my hands on top of my head, shuffled my feet apart and thrust my hips forward. Smiling her approval, Valerie wrapped her fist around the base of my swollen stalk and began milking me. After a long moment of silence, she picked up where her friend left off.

"You may have noticed that the Club provides its members with an extensive wardrobe."

"Yes Ma'am. I had wondered about that."

"The Club has a rather large endowment. A number of the early members were quite wealthy and left large sums of money to the furthering and maintenance of the Club. In addition, we have had a few more recent alumnae, one in particular has become filthy rich. Their continued support has assured the monetary future of the Club."

Valerie's efforts were starting to bear fruit. Smick, smick - the familiar sound echoed off the walls of the classroom as my trainer delicately slipped her fingernail into the yawning hole at the end of my purplish bulb, gently rimming the edge. I was beginning to pant as I wondered.

"Do members ever receive scholarships? Or are they allowed to work for the Club and be paid?"

The two coeds exchanged glances before Erika answered.

"I'm not aware of any undergraduate ever being paid by the Club, but grants sometimes are made. We understand you're on an athletic scholarship and that money's tight. They may be able to work something out. Time to try on the next suit."

Working carefully, I stretched the nylon cords and released my cock and balls from the thin black elastics. Only then was I able to squeeze the rigid metal ring off. As I placed it back in the box, I asked another question.

"Since Valerie did have a boyfriend, does that mean that the Club members can date?"

Erika had a smirk on her face as they looked at each other. As I picked up suit #7, I realized that it was much heavier than any of the others. It consisted of a series of bright yellow straps with a row of shiny metal rings attached. I was surprised to see the art student avoid my eyes and her pretty face color slightly.

"Val started going out with that guy during high school. She was told that once you join the Club, it becomes almost impossible to maintain an outside vanilla relationship."

"A vanilla relationship?"

"One that doesn't involve costumes and scenarios. Put on the suit, Bill."

Stepping into the leg openings, I carefully pulled the heavy metal up my thighs.

"This one's known as 'the Gates of Hell'. The largest ring goes around the base of your genitals."

Under Erika's watchful eye, I slipped the large ring on over my cock and balls. Once it was firmly in place, and then looked to her for guidance as I held the other five rings in the palm of my hand. She grinned at me.

"Where do you think those go, silly? Work them down the shaft of your penis one at a time."

Bending over, I squeezed them onto my swelling stalk, one by one. It took some time, but when I finally pinched my cockhead to allow the last ring to settle snugly right behind the high ridge that crowned my bulb, I stood up, proud that I'd been able to get them all on. The weight of all that metal pulled the angle of my erection down toward the floor. Both girls inspected my caged cock, swinging heavily between my thighs as I shuffled my feet apart, reassuming the 'present' position.

"Very impressive, Bill. Because your penis so thick, we had to have this suit special ordered."

There was another knock at the door, and Valerie jumped up to answer it. Alarmed by another unknown intruder, I stood there frozen, my metal clad cock bobbing more down than up. The darker haired girl continued, watching my pole swing between my open thighs.

"In most suits like this, the rings gradually get smaller as they reach the end, but since we had your exact dimensions, we had yours custom made."

The curly haired brunette returned with another woman, a tall blonde with a regal bearing, a narrow face and thin lips. She wore a pair of stylish glasses that effectively hid her eyes, but the focus of her steady gaze was unmistakable as she stared down at my armored cock, swaying heavily before me.

"So this is the young man I've heard so much about."

As the blonde drew closer, she continued to examine my struggling erection as it jutted out from my bare crotch, pointing down toward the floor. Valerie introduced the newcomer, who briefly raised her eyes up to meet mine. Behind the glasses, her eyes were dark brown and quite large.

"Bill, this is Eva Redmond, the photography instructor."

"I'm so pleased to meet you, young man."

I thought she was reaching out to shake my hand so I dropped them to greet her. When she casually cradled my metal clad cock in her palm instead, I hastily replaced them on top of my head. The two girls watched as Ms. Redmond rolled my weighty pole, lifting it high before she rubbed her thumb back and forth across the narrow slit at the tip. I winced as she handled me, brusquely, like I was a choice piece of meat.

"Well, this large penis of his is most impressive."

Releasing my cock so that it swung down between my open thighs, Ms. Redmond sauntered behind me and ran her hand across my buttocks, letting her fingers slide into the deep valley between them, quickly finding my puckered hole. I took a deep breath, thinking she was going to slip it inside, but instead, she jerked her hand back and delivered a sharp spank to my bare ass. I yelped in surprise. Chuckling, she circled back around to my front and gazed down at my swinging cock, still reverberating from her smack.

"Yes, with his extraordinary muscle definition and such fine responsiveness to external stimuli, I think he will be a fine model. Especially with that big dick."

Finally raising her eyes back up to my blushing face, she slyly smiled before she turned and left the class room. Erika was smiling too.

"Both of these art teachers will pay you very well to pose for their classes, more than you're being paid now. Try on the next suit. Only two more to go."

It took some time to pinch and squeeze my bloated cock so that it was soft enough so that I could push it back through all those metal rings. Finally, I slid the last ring off and dropped the bright yellow straps and all the shiny metal back into the box. As I retrieved #8, I had another question.

"Is Mistress Shannon the one who comes up with the scenarios?"

My dark haired trainer answered as I unwrapped another suit composed of bright nylon straps, neon orange this time, and more metal.

"She is on the coordinating committee that makes those of decisions, but there are other members as well."

The shiny metal attachments weren't rings. Instead, they were U-shaped pieces with small rounded knobs on the ends. There didn't appear to be any leg openings. In fact, it was just one continuous string with two U-rings attached at one end.

"Others?"

"Yes, the other Mistresses are on that committee, as well as trustees and advisors. I think there are a total of seven women."

As I thought about this, I held the suit up, looking quizzically at Erika. She grinned back at me.

"There's a big knot in the very middle of the nylon. Find it?"

There is was. I nodded and my trainer continued.

"Good, now drape it over the top of your penis, right at the base of your shaft. Make it snug, and then let the two strands drop down either side of your testicles."

Following the gorgeous coed's directions, I arranged the neon yellow straps so they hung down between my thighs. Valerie rose from her chair and stepped up close behind me.

"Hold it tight and hand the rest of the suit back between your legs to Val."

As I did so, the curly haired brunette took them from me and crossed them underneath my torso, just below my balls. Tugging them as firmly as she could, she pulled the straps up between my ass cheeks, twisted them together and then passed the two ends back to me around my waist.

"Here."

Puzzled, I took the ends from her and looked to Erika for more instructions.

"The metal U-rings are to be worn under the shaft of your penis, at the base, just above your testicles. Slip the other end of the strap over the little knob closest to your abdomen."

I followed her instructions, keeping the twisted straps tight up my butt as I arranged the U-rings under my cockshaft and looped the nylon end over the knob of shiny metal. I have no idea how they managed it, but the length of the bright yellow strap was perfect. After I had finished, I straightened up, and so did my cock.

Still standing behind me, Valerie hoisted the suit higher on my hips, which tightened the strap with the large knot and pulled it down against the root of my swelling stalk. The U-rings lifted in the opposite direction, supporting the base of my shaft and urging it higher. The tug-of-war resulted in a rapid erection, growing long and thick as it filled with blood. Clasping my hands on top of my head, I thrust my hips out toward my trainer as the art student gave my bare ass an affectionate smack and sat back down.

"You were asking about the scenarios."

Leaning forward, Erika ran her fingertip lightly along the sides of my pulsing shaft, tracing the heavy veins as they bulged with blood. I shivered and asked.

"Um, yeah. So Mistress Shannon and the committee make up these scenarios for you and the other Club members?"

Nodding, the dark haired brunette curled her fist around the base of my now fully erect cock, and squeezed.

"Most of them. Sometimes the members suggest them."

As the squeezes grew, she started to jack me, short firm strokes that centered on the lower section of my cockshaft. Valerie leaned forward to reach up between my thighs and fondle my balls, holding them gently in the palm of her hand, almost like she was weighing them.

"We submit them to the committee, and they can accepted as is, rejected outright, or modified and placed on the Club schedule."

Still pumping me with one fist, Erika extended her other hand and gently rubbed the pad of her thumb back and forth across the small crevice just underneath the end of my engorged bulb. Under her relentless attention, I gasped.

"Have you submitted any?"

Giggling as my cock started to leak again, drooling clear liquid over her hand, my trainer answered.

"Yes, of course. We both have."

The darker haired brunette kept stroking, squeezing my oozing shaft more vigorously as she pumped, milking more of the lubricating fluid out of my gaping hole. Smick, smick, smick - her rhythmic action echoed in the empty classroom. Valerie grinned up at me as she rolled my tightly bound balls back and forth.

"And now that Erika's your trainer, we look forward to scripting scenes with you as the primary actor."

She glanced down at the tip of my swollen cockhead, watching the translucent fluid drool out of the open slit.

"You and this big penis. I know for certain that this oversized penis of yours will be the central focus of many hot scenarios."

My breath was starting to grow ragged. Erika noticed, reluctantly releasing my slippery hard-on, leaving it to jerk and quiver as it stretched out toward the two of them, urgently seeking more attention. Grudgingly, the curly haired brunette let go of my balls as well.

"Bill, you have one more display suit to try on, and then we have something for you."

That perked me up, as if I needed any more perking. Leaning over, I unhooked the strap from the U-rings and carefully worked my heavily veined shaft free. Unwrapping the rest of the straps from my torso, I replaced the neon orange suit in the box as my dripping erection swung back and forth. As I retrieved the last suit, Erika asked.

"Do you have any more questions?"

I did have another one, but I hesitated, uncertain how to phrase it.

Suit #9 was very heavy. The nylon straps were bright red, tied to a small circular metal ring with a whole lot more studded U-rings attached. Puzzled, I held it up, noticing a slipknot and a single loop at one end.

"Slip the loop over your penis and testicles."

As I followed my trainer's instructions, the strength of my hard-on never wavered.

"Pull it tight. Harder."

This time, it was Erika who rose and came behind me to help. As she continued, both of her hands caressed my bare ass.

"Excellent. Now pass the rest of the suit to me back between your thighs. The ring goes in back."

Not clear exactly what the purpose of the single metal ring, I went along with my trainer's directions, bending over to hand her the heavy suit back between my legs. As I bent over, I noticed that Valerie had a strange gleam in her green eyes.

To accommodate the ring, Erika had to pull my buttocks apart and wedge it firmly in the valley between. Suddenly, I realized that it was centered directly over my sphincter.

Taking the straps as they were offered around my waist, I aligned the numerous U-rings along the underside of my thickened pole. Fastening the end loop to the nearest U-ring gave my shaft even more support that the previous suit, the heavy metal weighing my swelling cock down at the same time the tautness of nylon straps lifted it up. With the O-ring awkwardly nestled between my ass cheeks, spreading them apart, my cock twitched higher, restrained by the burden of the steel, I looked up and assumed the position as my trainer came back around join Valerie.

I swallowed before I spoke.

"It's really heavy."

Both girls were grinning as they watched my metal-laden cock bob, struggling to rise from between my parted legs. Erika nodded in agreement with my observation, and I looked down at my crotch. There were eight U-rings lining the sides of my swollen log, weighing down my cock so heavily that I doubted that my hard-on would be able to rise even half way to a horizontal position.

"You had another question?"

Without raising her blue eyes, my trainer asked me as she curled her hand under the armored shaft and hoisted it, testing to see just how heavy it was.

"Um, yes."

Even though I'd been totally nude before these two beautiful coeds much of the afternoon, and they'd handled my cock and balls like they owned them, I still blushed at what I wanted to ask. Looking up as she played with me, lightly rubbing her thumb up and down along the deep cleft on the underside of my engorged bulb, Erika asked again.

"What?"

"Umm, why are all you guys shaved?"

She blinked and Valerie giggled.

"He's talking about our pubes."

An incredulous smile on her face, the darker haired brunette shook her head in amazement.