WVC Ch. 16: The Blue Goose

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gupiao
gupiao
598 Followers

"He really produces a lot of pre-cum, doesn't he?'

"Uh huh."

Finishing her entree, my trainer laid her utensils on the plate and sat back against the seat cushion, watching.

"Can I taste it?'

"Sure, just don't make him cum."

Immediately, the stocky manager ducked her head and stretched her mouth wide to swallow my entire bulb. I gasped as she swirled her tongue around the knob, liberally bathing it with her saliva. Slurping loudly, she began to bob her head up and down as she sucked, the force of her vacuuming mouth bringing me even higher up off the seat. Quickly, my breathing grew ragged as I approached the point of no return.

Erika saw the clues of my approaching orgasm and tapped the manager lightly on the shoulder. When the sucking woman ignored her signal, my trainer grabbed her shoulder and physically lifted her up off my lap. Keeping my dribbling cock firmly in her grasp, Kay finally looked up with a wild, unfocused look in her brown eyes.

"I think that's enough. Let's leave something for the others."

She nodded, still stroking me, short urgent strokes that were almost painful.

"He tastes really good. I've never tasted a dick as sweet as this one."

"He's on a special diet. I'm glad you enjoyed him, now let go and send Claudia over here.'

Dazed, the short brunette nodded again and reluctantly released my pulsing hard-on. Rising silently to her feet, she licked the fingers of both her hands as she disappeared into the back. The other diners were staring, and I blushed once more. I was starting to cup my hands over my exposed crotch when my date's sharp whisper stopped me.

"What do you think you're doing? Did I say you could cover yourself?"

Immediately, I put my hands on the table and leaned back into the seat cushion, swallowing as the direct spotlight fell on my quivering cock. With my breath coming short and shallow, I watched as Erika began caressing my right thigh, the steady rhythm causing my upright cock to sway back and forth.

From the back of the dim café, our waitress emerged from the shadows and trotted over, eagerly gazing down into my twitching lap.

"Kay said you needed me. Is it my turn?"

"Why don't you slide into the booth next to Bill?"

Immediately, Claudia followed the instructions and squeezed in next to me, her tawny thighs pressed against mine. Standing straight up in the air, my cock twitched excitedly at the contact of her smooth skin. She licked her lips as she gawked at my exposed hard-on, the rounded bulb gleaming under the spotlight. Erika kept stroking my inner thigh, her hand inching ever closer to my raging erection.

"Now what?"

"Bill's penis needs more attention, and my hand's tired. You said that you wanted to play with him, right?"

Without lifting her gaze from between my thighs, she nodded. My trainer let go of my leg and leaned back to watch.

"Then he's all yours. Just don't let him cum."

"Yes Ma'am."

Tentatively, the tall brunette curled one hand around my quivering cock, gently grasping me at the root of the upright stalk. Gradually, with growing confidence, her soft squeezes grew until she was openly jerking my erection up and down, up and down.

"This really is the biggest dick I've ever seen."

Her brown eyes were wide as she studied the clear juice oozing from the tip, drooling down the underside of my shaft and lubricating her pumping fist. Smick, smick, smick.

"Does he always leak this much?"

"As far as I can tell, yes."

Acting almost like a date would, Erika snuggled closer to me, curling under my arm and pressing her luscious body against mine. Only she wasn't gazing longingly into my eyes. She was watching another woman jack my drooling cock.

"Kay says he's very sweet tonight. Would you like to taste him?"

Thrilled, the brunette waitress ignored me and looked up at Erika, her dark eyes sparkling.

"Oh, can I?"

"Of course. Just don't push him over the edge."

Licking her lips once more, Claudia slowly lowered her head and timidly extended her tongue. I held my breath as I waited for the contact. Delicately, the pointed tip flicked my purplish bulb, dipping gently into the seeping well of my cockhead, gingerly tasting my fluid. Growing bolder, she swirled her tongue around the rim, bathing the rounded surface with her saliva. Then she opened her mouth wide and swallowed the entire knob. I gasped as she sucked voraciously, drawing my dribbling cockhead farther into her mouth, between those insistent lips.

I was surprised. From her comments and her hesitant touch, I thought she wouldn't be particularly experienced, but here she was, slurping loudly as her head bobbed up and down. Finally, she had to come up for air and pulled her head back, letting my shiny bulb pop free. Grinning at Erika, she kept my throbbing hard-on firmly in her grasp, slowly pumping the full length of the slippery stalk.

"He does taste good, sweet, almost like some kind of fruit nectar."

Sliding her arm around my waist, just above my open shorts and Claudia's stroking hand, my trainer snuggled closer and replied.

"We have him on a special diet to make certain that his fluid is particularly flavorsome."

Looking past her, I saw that the two coeds in the booth opposite us were now standing and talking with the three girls in the adjacent enclosure, pointing in our direction. My fear that I would soon be the object of the whole room looked like it might come to reality, and I started to feel panicky.

Suddenly, the cute hostess suddenly appeared out of the gloomy interior, striding past the table in the center and its two whispering occupants to stand at the end of our booth. Since Claudia had twisted around to face me, her upper body hid my exposed crotch from the short blonde. Hanging into her pretty face, her long hair only partially concealed her concern.

"Kay sent me over. She said that you had a problem, and that I could help."

Leaning back against the seat, the brunette tugged my erect cock into the spotlight. Janice gasped when she saw what Claudia was stroking.

"Omigod! His dick is huge!"

I could feel the flush on my face spreading down my neck. Glancing down, I saw that my cockhead did indeed look enormous, larger than I'd ever seen it without a genital restraint, a purple plum perched on top of my stalk. As the tall brunette posted steadily up and down the thickened shaft, milking more of the glistening liquid out of the open slit, she grinned and looked up at her coworker.

"And he tastes wonderful."

Erika cleared her throat as she pushed back her dinner plate.

"Claudia, why don't you go and box up Bill's dinner for us? He seems to have lost his appetite, at least for food. Let Janice play with him for a while."

Reluctantly, the waitress released her firm grip around my slick pole and slid out of the booth. As soon as she stood up, the petite blonde eagerly took her place beside me and wasted no time in wrapping both fists around my drooling cock. Her hands were so small that her fingers barely curled all the way around my thickened shaft. As Claudia gathered up the plates and cleared the table, the hostess fixed her blue eyes on the pole sticking up between her hands and started to pump me.

"Janice, you can play with his penis, and you can even suck it if you like, but we can't allow him to cum."

"Why not?"

I began to writhe in the seat as she expertly jacked my hard-on, using a double fisted approach that employed a twisting flourish in opposite directions around my slippery bulb at the end of each up stroke. She knew her way around an erect cock.

"He's in training, and we're strictly monitoring his ejaculations. He's not scheduled for one tonight."

"Oh."

Dropping her head so that her long blonde hair brushed my sensitive knob, she giggled when she felt me shudder at the unexpected sensation. Bending even lower, the blonde began to lap at my dripping cock, centering the flat of her skillful tongue on my rounded cockhead. Twirling the wet tip all around the taut surface of my skin, she bathed me with her saliva, adding her spit to the steady flow of juice streaming out of my gaping cockhole.

Changing tactics, she stiffened the tip of her tongue and began to tease the open crevice, worming her way inside and forcing it spread wider, all the while keeping both fists posting up and down the full length of my pole. I started to pant under her relentless attack. She was really good.

Stretching her reddish lips wide, the cute blonde tried to suck the entire bulb between her red lips, but succeeding only in getting the top half inside. Using both hands to milk me into her mouth, she nursed on my cockhead, drinking down the fluid as it streamed out of my hole. Growing more insistent, she sucked harder, her cheeks billowing in and out with the intensity of her vacuuming mouth. My breath grew ragged. And when I started to rise up off the seat and thrust my throbbing hard-on deeper into her unrelenting grip, trying to get the purple knob into her mouth, Erika spoke up.

"Janice, I think that's enough. You're very good at working his penis, almost too good."

Lifting her head, the little hostess grinned at my trainer, saliva dribbling out the side of her mouth as she reveled in the compliment, knowing that it was true. Looking down, she watched as her double fisted pumping brought more of the glistening liquid bubbling up out of my open hole.

"Will I get to drink his cum?"

Possessively sliding her hand up the inside of my thigh, Erika smiled at the hostess, her deep blue eyes twinkling.

"Perhaps. You'd like that?"

She nodded vigorously, her blonde tresses swinging with the energetic response.

"I'd love to swallow his cream."

She said that with such relish that my hard-on throbbed in her grasp. My trainer felt my response and reached between my thighs to cup my balls, rolling them gently in her palm as she replied.

"I think he would like that too. We'll see."

Moving her hand higher, Erika curled it around the very base of my pulsing shaft, gradually assuming custody of my cock from the blonde.

"But that's enough for now. We don't want him to make a mess."

"No, you're right."

Janice started to leave, and then quickly ducked her head to plant a loud, wet kiss right on the end of my engorged bulb, pausing just long enough to slip the tip of her tongue into my gaping eye, encouraging it to spread even wider. I held my breath, and as she continued her slow stroking of the root of my shaft, my date waited for the little blonde to finish with me.

Finally, she heaved a sigh and let me go. Sliding across the leather seat, the cute blonde crossed the shadowy room and retreated back to her post at the front door. I realized that by now, most of the other tables had noticed the action going on in our booth. Every patron seemed to be staring in our direction. Blushing profusely, I looked away and started to turn my torso to shield my exposed crotch when I saw Erika's stern look.

I stopped and exhaled, making certain that my rigid cock remained centered under the spotlight. She nodded approvingly and kept posting up and down my drooling hard-on.

"You haven't eaten very much tonight. Aren't you hungry?"

"Erika, uh—Miss Erika, I guess I drank too much club soda. I need to go the restroom."

With one last fisting of my stiff cock, she released her grip and watched it quiver, standing straight up between my thighs, gleaming wetly from the oral attention that I'd been receiving.

"Okay. I'm tempted to send you to the restroom just like this -"

Glancing up at my horror stricken face, she giggled and then continued.

"But I think I'll relent and refasten the front panel of your shorts."

Reaching under the table, she retrieved the diamond shaped cloth from where it hung between my legs and snapped the three corners firmly in place. Dubiously, she eyed the enormous bulge in my pouch.

"I'm not sure that does much to hide your package, but -"

Giving my swollen codpiece an affectionate pat, she concluded.

"The restroom is just off the front entrance. Don't get lost."

Smiling at her own joke, she winked at me as I slid out of the booth. Navigating the café floor wasn't difficult, although the stares my wobbling pouch received were more than just a little disconcerting. I had to walk right by the tables in the center, and as I passed, the brunette with the long silky hair turned just in time to get an eyeful of my jutting codpiece.

Knocking on the single door, it seemed logical that there was only one restroom. Since Western Valley had been founded as a women's college, supplying dual facilities in every building on campus would not have been necessary.

The restroom was empty and the lock on the door was broken, and as I entered, I saw that there was one toilet. Two sinks, but only one toilet. I smiled at that, imagining a group of girls taking a powder together, crowding around the large mirror to reapply their makeup and carrying on overlapping conversations.

Unsnapping the top three points on the diamond shaped pouch, I straddled the single bowl, trying to coax my stiff cock to soften so that I could empty my bladder. After a couple of minutes, I decided to pinch my cockhead and force some of the blood back down my bloated shaft. It worked. Finally, my persistent hard-on wilted and I was able to let fly with a long stream of liquid, the splashing so noisy that I didn't hear the knock.

When the door swung open and the brunette with the long silky hair walked into the room, I was startled. Immediately, her dark eyes darted to my exposed crotch, focusing on the still thickened cock that I held in my hand.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't realize that the restroom was occupied."

Yet she made no move to leave, keeping her gaze concentrated between my legs as the torrent of yellow fluid rushed out of the open hole. The flood began to slacken, and by the time it eventually stopped, I was totally embarrassed. Feeling her eyes still fixed on my cock, I self-consciously shook the last drops off the tip and started to refasten the pouch.

"Please, don't cover up your dick on my account. Leave it out."

As I hesitated, wondering if this was a setup by Erika or the Club. Deciding that it must be happening as part of some unknown scenario, I followed her command and left the diamond shaped codpiece open, hanging down between my legs.

"I'm Bridget. What's your name?"

Blushing profusely, I turned toward her, my heavy cock hanging out of my pants, swinging back and forth as I moved. Her dark eyes followed the dangling shaft as I held out my hand.

"Hi, I'm Bill."

Instead of shaking my offered hand, she reached out and curled her hand around my stalk, squeezing experimentally. I gasped at her boldness.

"I'm very pleased to meet you, you and your big dick. All night, I've been watching other women play with it, wondering if I would have an opportunity."

Rapidly, her squeezes grew until she was pumping energetically, up and down the full length of my log, doing her best to re-inflate it. Never once did she look up at my face.

"You have a marvelous dick. Long and thick, even when it's not hard."

She was having an effect. I could feel the blood surging back below my waist, swelling my cock as she continued to squeeze and stroke. The brunette must have felt it too. Stopping her hand action, she opened her grip and gazed down at the burgeoning pole that she held in her palm.

"How much bigger does it get?"

Before I could answer, she dropped to her knees and swallowed my expanding cock, taking the entire bulb and much of my stalk between her lips. I could feel my cock growing longer and thicker, filling her mouth as she wrapped one fist around the base. Opening her mouth even wider, she tried to relax her muscles as she worked to get my swelling cockhead farther down her throat. Her red lips were only an inch away from my smooth pubic mound when she abruptly reversed course, jerking her head back as she spit me out, gasping for air.

Pausing to catch her breath, she vigorously pumped my stiff log while examining the engorged bulb, now wet and shiny with her saliva. I was starting to pant from her relentless assault as she kept pounding my hard-on.

"How about now? Does it get any bigger?"

I glanced down as she held the throbbing shaft up to me. The rounded knob was dark red, the skin stretch tight across the surface.

"Maybe a little."

Grinning up at me, Bridget continued to pump my stalk as she reached between my legs to cradle my balls. To accommodate her, I leaned back against the counter and spread my legs, resting my hands on the edge.

"I knew you would have a beautiful round head on your dick."

With her dark eyes locked onto mine, the kneeling brunette tossed her long hair back over her shoulder and stuck out her tongue. Leaning forward, she continued to hold my gaze as she licked the underside of my cock, a long leisurely swipe of her flattened tongue that ended with her lapping at the swollen knob. Stretching her mouth wide, she bent farther over and took my entire cockhead between her lips.

Her cheeks billowed in and out as she sucked, her tight fist posting up and down the full length of my shaft. As she rolled my balls in the palm of her other hand, I spread my feet wider and shoved my hips forward, driving my stiff pole farther down her open throat. Abandoning my balls, she reached up between my open thighs to grab my ass, firmly clutching one rounded cheek and pulling me closer. With her lips tight around my engorged knob, she began to bob up and down, matching the rhythm of her head with the squeezing of my butt.

Suddenly, the door swung open. I gasped but Bridget didn't miss a beat as a gorgeous blonde entered. Of medium height and wearing a tight t-shirt that hugged a pair of high rounded breasts, she stopped, stunned by the sight of the kneeling girl sucking my cock with eager abandon. With her blue eyes wide and her mouth agape, the blonde stood watching for a long minute before she finally asked.

"What are you doing?!"

Keeping the base of my dripping cock firmly in her grip, the brunette deliberately pulled her head back, letting the bloated bulb pop loudly from between her lips. She turned part way around to look over her shoulder, pulling my wet hard-on so that the newcomer could see it. The movement caused me to arch my back and to tilt my hips higher, offering my slick erection up for her inspection. Her bright blue eyes grew wider.

"I'm introducing myself to this guy. And trying to see just how big his dick will get."

The blonde nodded, still staring at my quivering hard-on. The tan shorts she wore revealed slim, muscular thighs and a long expanse of golden skin. She had great legs.

"Oh."

Clearly shocked by the spectacle she'd stumbled upon, she tried to be casual as the kneeling brunette turned away and took me back between her lips. The sucking and slurping sounds were louder this time, and the head bobs even more pronounced, almost as if Bridget was enjoying performing in front of our astonished audience.

Deciding that this newest wrinkle in the supposed scenario was orchestrated by the Club, I was just beginning to relax again and let her expert mouth take over when the door flew open once more, and a familiar face appeared behind the speechless blonde. It was Amanda, the strikingly pretty blonde that I'd first met on the back porch at Sigma Epsilon (WVC Ch.14- The Traffic Stop). Valerie had introduced us then, and I certainly remembered her from the Club ceremony Saturday night.

A few inches taller and just as blonde, she looked enough like the shorter girl to be her sister. Startled by the sight, Amanda paused as she appraised the situation, her smoky blue eyes squinting before she squeezed into the increasingly crowded restroom and shut the door with a bang.

gupiao
gupiao
598 Followers