WVC Ch. 18: The Massage Class

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gupiao
gupiao
598 Followers

"But since our male subject has very little body hair, that won't be necessary."

She worked in silence, letting the rhythm of her hands up and down my leg speak for her. Each pass took them closer to my balls until her fingertips brushed lightly against them. I caught my breath, but she immediately switched to the other leg. The jostling movement caused the towel covering my butt to slip, and I suspected that anyone standing at the foot of the table had a clear view of the curved underside of my ball sac.

Several minutes passed, and despite worrying about what the class could see between my legs, I started to relax into her expert hands. I even thought that my raging erection had wilted. At least, the hole in the table didn't feel quite so constraining. More minutes passed quietly before she gave me an affectionate pat on the back of my thigh and called a halt.

"Okay girls, now it's your turn. Slow and steady, keep the rhythm constant."

One pair of hands working on me had felt wonderful, but with six, I felt like I was in paradise. Both of my arms, both legs and both sides of my torso were being massaged at the same time. It was clear that they weren't as practiced as Professor Grigsby, but they more than made up for it with enthusiasm. She coached them as they worked on my arms and hands, on my legs and feet, and on my back and shoulders.

"Use a little more pressure, Yvette. He's not going to break. In fact, he'll probably welcome it. And Sheila, be sure and cover his entire leg."

The girls responded to her encouraging words, and I began to relax even more, melting into the table, reveling in the multiple hands kneading my muscles. I felt someone stand at the head of the table and start to work on my shoulders. From the self-assured work of her fingers, I figured it must be the brunette teacher.

It didn't take long before I began to drift off. I probably was out only for a minute or two when I heard her soft voice murmuring softly just above my ear, and I floated back from the edge of drowsy sleep.

"That's excellent, girls. You can feel how he's really beginning to relax. His muscles get more malleable."

With her hands still gently working on my shoulders, she continued.

"Ok, let's change positions. Amber, you and Samantha switch with Lynn and Yvette, while Danielle, you and Stephanie move down to the end of the table."

I was barely aware of the shuffling around the table as the instructor kept her magic fingers active on my neck and shoulders.

"Excellent. Now let's open the table a bit while I climb aboard."

As I felt the lower section of the table being slowly spread apart, taking my limp legs with it, Ms. Grigsby lifted her hands. She must have used the stepstool to scale the table and stand over me. Carefully, she set a bare foot on either side of my upper back, straddling my torso. As she sat down, I could feel the heat radiating from between her legs.

"Perfect. Now I'm going to massage his lower back. Danielle, I want you and Stephanie to work on his thighs, making sure that you cover both the outer as well as the inner part of his legs"

More shuffling occurred as Louise began to rub my back, using long, steady strokes that ended at the top of my ass cheeks. With each firm caress, she inched lower and pushed the towel aside until it felt as if my entire butt was completely exposed to the eyes of the class.

Other hands resumed massaging my limbs, concentrating on my extremities and paying particular attention to my hands and feet. Between my parted legs, two pairs of hands began to rub the backs of my thighs. One was somewhat tentative, timidly sliding her hands and fingers across my skin, barely applying any pressure, and staying safely on top of the back of my thigh.

In contrast, the other girl knew her way around a body, expertly working the kinks out of my muscles, using her fingertips and boldly running her hands high up the inside of my open thigh, lightly brushing my hanging balls.

"Come on, Danielle. You need to use more force. You won't hurt him. Look how much pressure Stephanie is using. Go for it, girl."

With renewed determination, the formerly timid coed began to pummel my muscles, massaging them as forcefully as her diminutive partner. As they began to work on my butt, the covering towel slid to the table, leaving my cheeks totally bare.

Grinding her increasingly hot crotch into my back, Louise's massage of my lower back kept inching father down until she was working more on the muscles of my ass than on my back. The other girls ran their hands up my thighs until they too were rubbing my butt, the three of them firmly pressing my hips into the table. Coordinating their efforts, they set up a rhythm of pulling my cheeks well apart, and then squeezing them back together. The emphasis brought a rapid revival of whatever rigidity my cock had lost.

"Miss Grigsby, you've mentioned in the past that there are deep muscle relaxing massages, and there are invigorating, stimulating ones. Which are we giving him?"

I thought that the question was from the petite brunette who was mauling my ass. It sounded like Stephanie but I wasn't sure. While the instructor straddling my torso paused before answering, she didn't stop her vigorous kneading of my lower back and upper buttocks.

"That's a good question. The first part of his massage has definitely been geared toward total relaxation, but I'd say that the second half will be more energizing."

I wasn't sure I'd agree. If I turned over now, I was positive that my throbbing hard-on would qualify as being stimulated and energized. And as if she read my mind, Professor Grigsby suddenly stopped and affectionately smacked my ass.

"Time to turn over, Bill."

Leaving a warm spot on the middle of my back, she stood up on the table as the six pairs of hands ceased their massage. I hesitated, not certain what to do as she stepped backward so that her feet were on either side of my head.

"I'll hold the towel over his eyes while he rolls onto his back. Stephanie, pick up the other towel and do the same for his hips."

The professor must have squatted low because I sensed her hovering over my head asI caught a whiff of the pungent aroma coming from between her thighs. The muscular brunette must have retrieved the second towel since I felt an edge of the tiny square flutter down and tickle my butt. As Ms. Grigsby raised the one on my face, she gave me my instruction.

"Okay, Bill. Roll over."

I took a deep breath and kept my eyes closed as I rolled onto my back, my thickened cock flopping against my right thigh, slapping my skin loud enough to be heard by everyone around the table. Immediately, the two towels floated down into place, one over my face and eyes, the other across my crotch.

As I lay there in the silence that followed, blushing under the tiny square that covered my face, I knew they were all watching the pulsing tent my swelling log created beneath the other towel. I tried to control my growing erection, trying to will it to relax and go limp, but it was futile. The knowledge that seven pairs of eyes were focused on the twitching bulge between my legs was too much. It continued to throb, lifting the thin towel up off my lower abdomen with each beat of my pounding heart. The flush in my face began to creep down my neck.

"Okay, students, now let's begin on his front. As you can see, there are several major differences between male and female subjects."

There was giggling as she stated the obvious.

"Okay, so there's one big difference and several smaller ones. It's undeniable that our subject has a rather large penis. But besides that, males have no breasts to consider while massaging the chest. Although some men are quite sensitive, most welcome a vigorous massage of their pectoral muscles."

After settling her warm knees on either side of my head, the professor demonstrated by leaning over my head and firmly stroking my chest. As she reached down my torso, I felt the rigid tips of her hanging breasts brush lightly against me. As her massage grew more energetic, those rounded globes did more than just graze me. Enthusiastically, she mauled my chest, presumably showing the girls just how much force was appropriate. And as she kneaded me, Ms. Grigsby pressed those full mounds firmly into my face. Through the thin cloth, I could even feel her erect nubs as they slid back and forth across my lips. My cock continued to throb, jiggling the miniscule cloth that covered it with each heartbeat.

"Girls, let's resume the massage. And be sure to use sufficient pressure to give his muscles a good workout."

Immediately, four pairs of hands began stroking and kneading me, diligently working on my arms and legs. And when Louise straightened up and slid off the head of the table, two more pairs started to massage my neck and shoulders. It felt absolutely wonderful.

"That's it, really knead those muscles."

She must have walked around to my side since I felt an experienced hand slide across my stomach, caressing the taut muscles just above the twitching towel. In the continuing silence, moments stretched into minutes and she let her fingers draw small circles over my lower abdomen, gradually increasing in circumference until they were brushing the edge of the thin material.

"Good. Now keep your hands working steadily, girls."

She cleared her throat before she continued.

"Like a massaging a woman, giving rubdown to the front of a male requires a certain delicacy. Again, like a woman, a man's nipples are quite sensitive and function as a focal point of stimulation and arousal. Danielle, you and Yvette, switch from working on his shoulders and concentrate on his nipples. Use the same technique you used on our female subjects."

Immediately, the two girls abandoned my shoulders and began fingering my nipples, first circling around them, and then lightly squeezing and flicking them back and forth, and finally gently pulling them away from my body, stretching the little nubs before releasing them and letting them snap back into place. Under such focused attention, it was no wonder that they grew stiff and rigid.

"As with our female subjects, this can be quite arousing to the male."

I certainly found it to be so. My cock was throbbing urgently, each pulse of blood below my waist marked by the jerking of the flimsy towel that barely covered my bloated pole, now nearly fully erect.

"However, unlike women, a sexually excited male is very easy to determine."

Her teasing fingertips slid under the cloth, lightly caressing the smooth skin of my pubic mound, circling ever lower until they brushed the base of my swollen stalk. She was careful to avoid the bloated knob and the quivering shaft as they bobbed up and down against my stomach.

"Girls, keep massaging his nipples. Amber, I want you and Sheila to move up higher on his thighs. Spread the table legs farther apart so you both can work on him inside the Y."

I felt my legs being stretched as the table was opened wider, and the two girls obediently moved between them, resuming their massage once they reached their assigned position. While the girl working my left leg was vigorously kneading me, reaching up under the bottom edge of the towel to brush my hanging balls with the back of her hands, the one on my right was hesitant, almost fearful, barely rising any higher than the middle point of my thigh with her strokes.

"Sheila, you need to make sure that you cover his entire thigh. Look at Amber. She's doing it right, stretching to make sure that she covers his entire thigh, all the way up the inside until she reaches his buttocks."

Encouraged by the instructor's praise, on my left the unseen Amber went even farther, reaching high between my wide open thighs to palm my buttocks, letting her fingers slide along the cleft between them as she tickled my puckered hole.

Overcoming her initial reluctance, Sheila became bolder, matching her partner in her massage strokes, grazing my balls as she reached higher and higher up my leg in an effort to earn the instructor's approval. After one particularly well-coordinated movement, their hands converged between my spread thighs, jostling my balls and causing the towel to tremble. I thought it was going to fall off and completely expose my quivering log.

"That's much better, Sheila. Now, Lynn, you and Stephanie, leave his arms and come lower. Start working on the outside of his thighs, all the way up to his chest."

Louise pulled her hand away from my lower abdomen and gently eased my arms up until they were behind my head. Making sure I was comfortable as the six girls continued to massage me, two fingering and tweaking my nipples, two massaging my inner thighs and two working on my outer thighs and the sides of my torso. Completely erect, my cock lifted the towel up off my lower abdomen, waving it like a flag of surrender with each throbbing pulse of blood.

"Excellent! Now as I mentioned earlier, a massage can either be intended to relax, or to stimulate, or some cases, both. After initially giving our male subject a relaxing massage, I've chosen to give him a stimulating rubdown. Once he has reached this state of full arousal ---"

And without any warning, she whisked the towel off, revealing my towering erection to all the students. Several gasped.

"Omigod!"

Through it all, the six girls kept up the steady massage, the two between my thighs coming ever closer to my balls while the pair working on my hips crept closer to the base of my twitching hard-on.

"Once he achieves this condition of full sexual tension, we have a choice to make."

With the thin cloth still covering my eyes, I couldn't see the instructor or any of the girls. They just appeared as shadows between me and the bright lights overhead. I gasped as Ms. Grigsby expectedly wrapped her hand around the lower portion of my thickened pole. It jumped in her grasp but she squeezed firmly, restraining the throbbing stalk and holding it upright.

"We have to decide whether to bring our subject to an orgasm and return him to a relaxed muscular state, or do we deny him a sexual release and send him home in a fever pitch."

As she spoke, she started to squeeze and release, squeeze and release, rhythmically wringing more blood into my already fully inflated cock. Then I felt a drizzle of warm liquid fall onto the rounded surface of my engorged bulb, slowly sliding down the entire length of my distended stalk. She must have poured some lotion on me as she supplemented the rhythmic squeezes with firm strokes up and down the thick log.

Smick, smick, smick --- a familiar sound echoed in the amphitheater.

"As much as I'd like to keep this up until he spurts his cream all over us, I can't. He's not allowed to ejaculate."

Even though I had hoped otherwise, I knew I wouldn't cum. But the girls couldn't believe what she just said.

"You're kidding, right?"

"I wish I were girls, but he's under strict orders not to cum."

However, she kept jacking my stiff pole as she continued to squeeze and stroke, squeeze and stroke, bringing me closer to the edge of a powerful orgasm with each relentless pass of her fist. The professor paused at the top of her stroke, her gripping hand just under the ridge that circled my cockhead. As she held me still, pointing up toward the bright lights, she used the pad of her thumb to lightly rub the slit at the tip, coaxing it to open. I gasped as it spread wide under her persistent caresses.

"But we can still practice our massage techniques on him, and on his extraordinary penis. When fully erect, most men measure between five and six inches. He is more than eight, almost nine."

The girls were silent. As Ms. Grigsby resumed her steady posting up and down the full length of my raging hard-on, the only sound was the steady squish, squish, squish of her hand.

"Having a large penis allows us one benefit that a normal sized one would not. We can practice the hand over hand technique we've used before."

She demonstrated with both fists, pulling my cock upward with one hand stroke after another, creating a sensation unlike any I had ever felt before. It was a continuous stimulation, a wave of pleasure breaking over and over as she pumped my throbbing pole.

"You girls that are working on his thighs, switch to that technique while I continue."

Immediately, I was swept away by the arousing motion of the four pairs of hands that enveloped my thighs and hips. Unlike the deeper penetration that normal massages strokes produced, these were shallow, light caresses that tingled and brought blood to the surface of my exposed skin. Within Louise's doubled fisted grasp, my stiff cock twitched and jerked.

"Very good. Now realize that this technique can't be used with a normal penis. Only a larger one like this will allow two hands to circle the shaft at the same time."

The two girls working my inner thighs were growing more enthusiastic, bumping my loose balls with each pass of their hands. Despite having her hands full of engorged cockmeat, the teacher noticed.

"Amber, you and Sheila need to be careful of his testicles. While a man usually likes a certain amount of roughness when having his penis stroked and fondled, his testicles are quite different. They're much more sensitive."

Immediately, the two froze. Were they be unaware that they could hurt me? When they resumed their massage, both were more tentative in their strokes, carefully avoiding contact with my bloated balls as they worked up and down my inner thighs.

"Let's change positions. Who would like to trade places with me?"

Several girls quickly spoke up.

"Me! Me!"

"I'll trade with you, Ms. Grigsby"

"Okay, Lynn. Be sure to get enough cream on your hands. Unlike a woman, whose vagina often generates sufficient fluid to act as a natural lubricant, a man's penis seldom does."

The others kept up their stroking as the unseen girl prepared to take Louise's place. She must have been at my left hip as those hands stopped their massage as Ms. Grigsby released my cock. Immediately, a pair of smaller hands replaced her, wrapping eagerly around the base of my quivering stalk. As she started to pump me, it was clear she was less experienced than her instructor, but still, she wasn't a complete novice. Lynn set a steady up and down rhythm that was the obvious result of some practice.

Smick, smick, smick ----. As the now familiar sound echoed off the walls in the cavernous room, I sensed that Louise took Lynn's place at my hip. And I assumed it was her hand that reached between my widely parted thighs, boldly cupping my balls in her palm as she gently rolled them back and forth.

"This is how your treat a man's testicles, tenderly, like you're holding a pair of bird's eggs. You really can't squeeze them at all. Once you have the feel of how much he likes, you can carefully, very gently pull them down away from his body, like this."

Isolating my balls, she circled the loose sac with her thumb and forefinger. Ever so cautiously, she pulled, slowly at first, and then with increasing pressure, until they were stretched down between my parted thighs, well away from the upright stalk the student was pumping. I held my breath as the instructor kept tugging, extending them well beyond their usual length, relaxing her steady pull only to stretch me once more. After a half dozen tugs, she halted her rhythmic stretching and cupped them gently in her palm. Only when she allowed them to return to their natural state did I exhale.

"Like that."

"Wow!"

I heard her chuckle as she held them up and patted them, like they were her pet, and she was pleased with the trick they has just performed.

gupiao
gupiao
598 Followers