WVC Ch. 23: The Group Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We usually require our massage subjects to be totally nude."

Without a word, my trainer rose up off the tabletop and stripped off her panties, tossing them onto the couch across the room. Her rounded ass cheeks looked warm and inviting in the flickering light. Maintaining the silence, Stephanie mounted the table and straddled the prone brunette, facing her shoulders. As she began to work her muscles, I heard Erika exhale, giving her body over to the smaller girl.

Out of the corner of my eye, I admired the pointed brown nipples that topped Stephanie's firm breasts, swaying ever so slightly as she massaged Erika. My eyes darted back to pair of large globes of the blonde, swinging heavily just above my parted thighs and crowned with pale nipples that were crinkled and wildly erect. Up and down, up and down, she steadily pumped my slippery shaft.

"I think it's time for someone else to have a turn on Bill."

Astride my trainer, the petite brunette directed the scenario. Reluctantly, the sturdy blonde released me and stepped aside, vacating the spot between my open legs. The other two looked at each other, neither taking the initiative. After a long hesitation, the pale redhead took Amber's place, staring down at my twitching rod as she moved around the table. Holding her breath, she slowly reached out and curled one hand around the pulsing stalk. Timidly, Sheila began to squeeze, almost like she was afraid she'd hurt me.

In contrast, the tall black girl with the short curly hair grew bolder as she watched her friend carefully fondle me. With the palm of one hand, Danielle massaged my lower abdomen, creeping closer to the base of my shaft while her other stroked along the inside of my thigh, brushing against my balls. Standing to one side, the long-haired blonde looked slightly lost as she idly rubbed my upper stomach.

"Amber, why don't you help me? I'm sure that those two can handle Bill by themselves."

With one last glance toward my quivering erection, the stocky girl moved between my trainer's spread legs, immediately running her hands high up the inside of her open thighs. I saw Erika shiver as the blonde's fingertips brushed the fleshy lips of her exposed crotch.

Unlike the black girl, who was vigorously stroking my pubic mound as the same time she jostled my balls as she massaged my inner thigh, Sheila was quite tentative. Now that she had my jerking pole in hand, her strokes were light and feathery, almost as if she had never held an erect penis before. Astride Erika, Stephanie encouraged the timid girl.

"He won't break, Sheila. You can use more force on his dick."

Shyly, the redhead began to pump me with more resolve, gradually increasing the pace of her rhythm until her strokes were firm and brisk, pushing me closer to the edge of an orgasm. Pausing for a quick moment to wrap both hands around my throbbing shaft, she enthusiastically resumed her now eager jacking of my throbbing erection.

"Time to turn over."

Playfully, Stephanie slapped my trainer's ass, causing the firm mounds to jiggle ever so slightly as she dismounted the table. Amber remained between her legs as Erika rolled over, unabashedly spreading her shaved pussy for the young blonde. Stephanie winked at me as she climbed back on top of the prone brunette, knowing I was fascinated by the unfolding scene. Sitting astride the lean tanned stomach, facing Erika's head, she palmed the firm breasts that were begging for attention and began massaging them.

With a sharp catch of her breath, the brunette on her back began to moan softly as the relentless hands rubbed her chest. The whimpers grew louder as Amber started to stroke her inner thighs, brushing the moist lips that were now gaping wide open. Glancing over at her, I could plainly see the drops of nectar glistening on the shiny surface, illuminated in the wavering candlelight.

Suddenly, it dawned on me that if my head were level with Erika's crotch, then her head would be even with mine as well. Raising my head, I could see that she had turned toward me so she could watch the shy redhead play with my stiff cock. My breathing grew irregular as I approached an enormous explosion. Fortunately, she was paying attention, even if her voice was a bit shaky.

"I think, that's enough. For now. We don't want him to uh, ejaculate."

Reluctantly, Sheila let me go, abandoning my quivering erection and leaving it to wave forlornly in the air. Danielle wasted no time.

"It's my turn, right?"

Without waiting for an answer, the black girl climbed up onto the table and straddled my torso, facing my feet and flashing me a tiny pair of white bikini panties in the process. Pulled tightly between her thighs, they revealed the outline of her fleshy pussy lips clearly visible through damp lace. As she slowly lowered herself onto my torso, I admired the rounded ass cheeks outlined by the white straps of her panties. The view was exquisite.

Grinding her hot crotch against the skin of my stomach, she turned to Erika and Stephanie, seeking guidance.

"Do I need to wait him to calm down? Or can I play with it now?"

Stephanie grinned as she continued to massage the brunette on the table.

"Play with what, Danielle?"

Glancing down at my trembling hard-on, she paused for a moment before she looked back up and replied.

"With this white boy's dick. I've seen some big ones on the Internet, and most really over-sized ones have been carried by black brothers. But this one --"

Her eyes drifted back down to where my stiff pole was bobbing up and down in front of her as she coated her hands with the lubricating cream.

"This dick, if it's not the biggest --"

As she spoke, I could feel fingertips lightly stroking the inside of my parted thighs. From the feathery touch and the location between my legs, I knew it had to be Sheila. The moans coming from deep in Erika's throat grew louder and more urgent. In response, Stephanie picked up her pace, now openly sliding her fingers into my trainer's pussy as Danielle continued.

"But what I like the most about it is the head, round and solid. It's like a fat, shiny plum, deep purple and heavily grooved, sitting on top of a thick log."

Finally, she closed both hands around the base of my stalk, squeezing gently but firmly, like she was testing how much pressure I could take. I exhaled, not realizing that I'd been holding my breath while I waited for her to touch me, touch my cock.

Deliberately, she started to post up and down, tentatively at first, but then with increasing confidence and assurance. Completely absorbed in her task of jacking me off, she didn't even look up when Erika reached a violent orgasm, thrashing about on the table next to us, nearly throwing Stephanie to the floor.

"Uhhhh! Uhhhhh!"

As the waves of passion crested and my trainer drifted back down from her high, Danielle grew bolder. Her fists pumped me enthusiastically, and I began to respond, my hips rising up off the table to meet her strokes, thrusting my slick rod deeper into her grasp. My breaths came quicker, shorter, sharp gasps of air sucked into my lungs.

"Look! His cockhole has opened up!"

Sheila exclaimed as I started to pant, shoving my swollen cock farther into the black girl's double fisted grip with abandon, desperately seeking a release for my cum filled balls.

"And he's started to leak."

"Yeah. Look how much juice is coming out!"

As the black girl halted her rhythmic strokes to hold me still, I felt a timid finger scoop a drop of the fluid from the lip of my oozing bulb. It must have been the redhead since I heard her ask, "Can I taste it?"

Still straddling my gasping trainer, Stephanie giggled as she replied and began massaging Erika again.

"Sure, although I suspect that it's much tastier when taken directly from the source."

Working slower this time, Danielle resumed her double fisted posting, squeezing my drooling shaft firmly as she pressed down against my bloated balls. Sounding puzzled, Sheila repeated the petite brunette's words.

"From the source?"

"Girl, you are so dense. Sometimes I think you're putting me on."

Holding my engorged knob high in the air, Danielle leaned over my crotch. I gasped as I felt her wet tongue slide across the taut surface of my cockhead and lap at the gaping slit. Everyone was silent as she bathed the rounded bulb, pausing to lick up the liquid as it flowed from the open hole. Sitting back on her heels, her voice had a note of triumph as she spoke.

"That's taking his juice directly from the source."

"Oh."

With a long single stroke down and then back up, she milked another oozing drop out of my throbbing stalk. I could feel it perched precariously on the lip of my cockslit as she asked.

"Sheila, would you like a taste?"

The redhead didn't answer right away, and only sound in the room was the soft squishes coming from between my trainer's thighs. Glancing over at the other table, I saw that it was Amber who was sliding her fingers in and out of Erika's yielding pussy, but her pale blue eyes were focused on what Danielle was doing to my stiff pole.

Since the black girl's slim back obscured my vision, I couldn't see what Sheila was doing. But when I felt her warm breath wash over the moist skin of my bulb, I knew where she was headed. And when the soft tip of her tongue slid across the end of my trembling knob, licking up the solitary drop, I shivered in Danielle's grasp. Very carefully, she milked another discharge out of me, running her fists back down to the base of my shaft and squeezing the fluid back up to my slit.

Warming to her task, Sheila slipped her lips over the rounded surface and started to suck, drawing the clear liquid out of my open hole. Panting heavily, I felt right on the edge. It wouldn't take much for me to pass the point of no return. Nursing gently on my quivering cockhead, the redhead reached between my spread thighs and cradled my balls, weighing them in the palm of her hand. Pulling her head back slightly, she spoke around the wet knob.

"His balls feel really full."

No one responded. Erika was enjoying the way the stocky blonde was exploring her slit, soft mewing sounds coming from deep in her throat as Amber started to increase her rhythm. Perched on top, the Stephanie was massaging her breasts, paying particular attention to her reddened nipples, pinching and tugging on them as my trainer approached another orgasm.

Although her hips were bouncing off the table, encouraging the blonde to work deeper into her spasming crotch, Erika wasn't nearly as loud this time as the climax crested over her.

"Uhh. Uhh. Uhhhhhhh."

As my trainer shuddered and heaved a huge sigh, Danielle turned back to me and resumed her slow steady strokes up and down my dripping hard-on. Squirming under her, I matched her deliberate pace and thrust upward as best I could, shoving my cock against her two handed grip. I felt another hand, soft and gentle, curl around the upper section of my shaft, just below the ridge of my engorged bulb.

It had to be Sheila. As the slim black girl gradually picked up the pace on the lower portion of my stalk, l felt moist lips slip back over the rounded end, gliding farther this time, stretching wide to accommodate me until her warm mouth enveloping my entire bulb, curling around the high ridge that circled it. She seemed a bit more eager this time, sucking the tip, drawing out another mouthful of my oozing lubricating fluid.

I started to pant, squeezing my butt as I lifted my hips up off the table top, trying to find release for the roiling in my balls. Reaching across the space that separated the two tables, Erika gently rested her hand on the black girl's lean thigh.

"I think that's enough, Danielle. Sheila?"

For a moment, I thought the two girls at my crotch were going to ignore my trainer and bring me to a long awaited climax, but it was not to be. The willowy coed straddling my torso released her double fisted grip and slid off the table, leaving my rigid cock jutting up from between my open thighs. However, Sheila kept slurping, nursing on my engorged cockhead as she began to squeeze and pump. I watched her red hair cover her pretty face as she bobbed up and down.

On the other table, Erika sat up and sighed again, her amazing breasts barely swaying as she moved. Leaning over, she tapped the younger girl on the shoulder.

"We don't want him to have an accident, do we?"

With a slightly dazed look in her blue eyes, Sheila raised her head, one hand still wrapped possessively around the base of my throbbing stalk, holding me upright. Licking her lips, she looked over at my trainer.

"That's enough for tonight. I'm sure you'll have another chance to suck him dry."

Flushing at Erika's words, she suddenly realized how hard she was gripping me. Abruptly, she let go, and my raging erection slapped emphatically against my lower stomach. Bounding back into the air, it finally came to a jerking, quivering stop, desperate for release.

On wobbly legs, Erika stood up, one hand on the edge of the massage table to steady herself, the inside of her silky thighs glistening with moisture. As the slim redhead reluctantly backed up, I slid off the table and came to my feet in the wide V right in front of her, my stiff pole swinging freely between my thighs. Her eyes wide, she stared down at it as I edged my way around her. There was a hungry look in her gaze, one that I hadn't seen in her before.

As my trainer picked up her clothes and started to get dressed, Amber joined her pale skinned classmate examining my jutting cock, both girls watching closely as it trembled in the space between us, dripping onto the floor. Her voice was hoarse as she asked.

"When he cums, does he shoot a lot?"

Not bothering to replace her bra, Erika answered as she buttoned the striped blouse.

"Not yet, but we're working on it."

That brought the girls up short. Danielle looked puzzled.

"What does that mean? 'Working on it'?"

Stepping into her shorts, the brunette with the thick hair continued, a twinkle in her green eyes.

"He's still in training. He's not a finished product yet."

Her words may have confused them more than ever. Retrieving my shorts from the floor, Erika tossed them to me, glancing down at my aching hard-on as it bobbed eagerly.

"Time to put that away, Bill."

Painfully, I was able to squeeze into my tight shorts, carefully zipping the front to avoid nipping my sensitive skin with the metal teeth. As I picked up my t-shirt and pulled it over my head, Erika gave each of the girls a big hug, lingering particularly long in arms of our hostess.

"Thank you, girls. This has been a most um, -- fulfilling evening."

Disentangling herself from Stephanie, my trainer made her way toward the door, and I meekly followed. Without bothering to throw on a robe to cover her trim body, the short brunette accompanied us, her large brown nipples still pulsing and erect. As I started to bid her goodnight, she reached down to cup the bulge in my pants. I gasped at her boldness.

"Someday, I'll get to finish you."

Smiling, she gave me a firm squeeze.

"But for now, we'll just have to restrain ourselves."

Moving closer, she slowly shimmied her shoulders, brushing the stiff points of her nipples back and forth across my chest as she rubbed up and down the length of my hard-on.

"See you tomorrow."

And then she stepped back and grinned, pushing me backwards into the hallway and closing the door in my face. Erika looked puzzled as we turned to go back down the stairs.

"Tomorrow?"

I nodded.

"I think we have a dance rehearsal."

As we exited the building, we fell silent. Walking across the darkened campus was awkward with the swollen bulge in my shorts, but at least it didn't attract as much attention as it might have with more light. As we approached my dorm, I began to slow down. I had a question to ask her, and I was thinking about how to phrase it.

Noticing that I had slowed, my trainer stopped completely and turned to face me. We were close enough to the lights on the porch that I could admire the full curves beneath her blouse swaying loosely as she moved.

"Yes?"

When I hesitated, she dropped her gaze below my waist.

"Are you still hard?"

Not waiting for my reply, she reached down and curled her hand around the middle of my bloated stalk, squeezing as I caught my breath.

"I can't believe that you're still erect."

Without raising her eyes, she started stroking me through the tight denim.

"Did you want to ask me something?"

Still in the shadows near the front of my dorm, I glanced around to make certain no one was nearby. She pulled me closer to get a better grip.

"Umm, yeah. Once I'm a full-fledged member of the Club, will I get to cum like you did tonight? Or will have restrictions on when I ejaculate?"

"Sometimes. Even now, there are scenarios where I'm not permitted to cum."

"Was tonight one of them?"

Not missing a beat, she grinned up at me.

"Are you trying to get me in trouble?"

Her steady rubbing up and down the front of my pants had pushed me to the edge of a sorely needed climax. I began to pump my hips against her rhythmic strokes.

"Tonight was all improvised. I just went with the flow."

Abruptly, she yanked her hand away, leaving me to hump the air between us. Erika watched for a moment, and then turned to go.

"You're cute when you're frustrated."

As I took a step toward the dorm entrance, she stopped me, a twinkle in her green eyes.

"Oh, and if that Jennifer girl knocks on your door tonight, don't let her in."

Nodding, I jammed my fists in my pockets and trudged up the steps, half expecting to find Jennifer lounging in the hallway. But she wasn't, at least not that night.

12