WVC Ch. 25: The Ladies Brunch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Most of the doors were closed, so I crept down the lushly carpeted hallway, calling out in a softer voice. One door was slightly ajar, and as I cautiously approached it, I thought I heard quiet sobbing.

"Kim?"

As I pushed, the door swung open to what appeared to be a nicely decorated guest room. She was lying across the full sized bed, wrapped in a fluffy white robe. Seeing me standing in the doorway, she dabbed at her reddened eyes with one hand while clutching the robe to her throat with other. Still in the doorway, I explained.

"Gayle sent me to find you."

She nodded, making an effort to hold back more tears.

"She wanted me to see if you're all right."

Crawling across the bed, she gave me an eyeful of white creamy flesh as she knelt at the edge. Sniffling, she glanced down between my legs, eyeing the prominent tent in my swimsuit before she raised her watery blue eyes back to my face.

"Sometimes waves of sorrow just wash over me, and I have to take a break from being with people."

"I'm sorry. Do you want me to leave?"

Sneaking another peek at my bloated pouch, she shook her head.

"No, please stay."

Lifting her gaze, she continued.

"I can use some company, some male company."

As I warily entered, she crooked her finger at me.

"Close the door and come here."

I did as she asked, trying to minimize the sway of my jutting bulge as I crossed the room, knowing that her eyes were focused between my thighs. Standing in front of her, I was very conscious of the twitching lump that protruded out toward her pretty face. As I glanced down, I suddenly realized that there was a sizable wet spot at the tip of my cockhead, making the thin nylon practically transparent. Clearing my throat, I asked.

"How can I help?"

The blonde hesitated and then decisively swung her legs off the bed so she could sit on the edge, revealing a generous expanse of creamy thighs in the process. The top of her robe started to relax as well, and I caught a glimpse of the full curves of her chest. Raising her eyes to peer directly into mine, she blurted.

"My husband left me. For another woman."

"I'm so sorry, Kim."

She nodded, taking a deep breath that emphasized the fullness of her chest.

"She was young and slim. And definitely more beautiful."

"I find that hard to believe."

An odd look crossed her face, and then she blushed, demurely lowering her gaze.

"That's nice of you to say, but I know you really don't mean it."

"No, really I do. I think you're gorgeous."

Glancing back up at my face, she replied.

"I feel so fat and ugly next to all those stunning women out by the pool. They're all so sleek and tanned, without an ounce of fat on them."

"Kim, I don't think you're fat at all."

"You're just saying that because you think it's what I want to hear."

"No really."

She dropped her eyes again, and it suddenly occurred to me that she was staring directly at my bulging crotch.

"That swimsuit looks fantastic on you."

"Uh, thanks."

Self-consciously, I shuffled my feet which set the protruding pouch bobbing up and down. Following her eyes, I saw that the wet spot had grown larger, revealing the entire purplish bulb as it pressed eagerly against the sheer material.

"Your dick looks enormous."

As the busty blonde examined the distended basket of my suit, she reached out with one hand and began to stroke the front of my left thigh. Staring at the twitching bulge, she shook her head in amazement.

"I can't believe how much your dick is leaking. I mean, I'd heard that you oozed a generous amount of lubricating fluid, but I had no idea --"

That brought me up short.

"Where did you hear that?"

Her blonde head jerked up in response, her hand frozen high on my leg.

"Oh my! I wasn't supposed to say anything!"

With her other hand, she covered her mouth as her blue eyes grew wide.

"Please, you can't tell anyone. My daughter told me in strictest confidence."

"Your daughter?"

"Parker. You don't know her. She was supposed to go the pool party at Susanne's house, that's Melissa's mother, but she was out of town visiting her father, that's my ex, so she missed it. But she heard all about it, about you and your big dick --"

The words came tumbling out and then she stopped, lowering her gaze back between my legs.

"I promised her that I wouldn't tell anyone, and now I've told you."

"Kim, I'm not going to tell anyone. You can trust me."

That seemed to comfort her since she started stroking the front of my thigh again. Still staring at my throbbing pouch, the chesty blonde continued.

"You really think I'm beautiful? That I'm not too fat?"

With her fingers drifting higher up my leg, I could feel my hard-on jerking and twitching inside my suit, straining against the flimsy nylon.

"Kim, I think you're gorgeous."

I paused, then plunged on.

"And you're not fat at all. You have a great body."

That stopped her. Cocking her head, she looked up at me and let the robe slip from her shoulders, baring the upper curves of her magnificent breasts. She'd changed into a bikini top, two white triangles that struggled mightily to contain those large globes. Through the thin material, her large nipples were clearly visible, crinkled and erect while the creamy flesh spilled from both sides of her over matched bra cups. My stiffened cock surged higher, jumping inside the gauzy suit. She spotted my involuntary reaction and smiled, dropping her eyes to stare right my throbbing bulge.

"That's nice of you to say, but I'm not sure I believe you."

Releasing her grip on my thigh, she shrugged her shoulders so that the robe fell around her on the bed and revealed the rest of her voluptuous figure. The action set her twin mounds in motion, swaying heavily on her chest. Instead of a match to her string bikini top, she wore briefs that covered most of her wide hips, but were cut quite low on her abdomen. Her waist was surprisingly slim, which accentuated the full curves above and below.

"So you don't think my breasts are too big?"

As if to demonstrate, she cupped them in both hands and lifted them high, almost as if she were offering them up to me. Halting her examination of my crotch, she glanced down at globes she cradled. I swallowed before I answered, my raging erection trembling eagerly inside the loose suit.

"No, not at all. I think they're magnificent."

Briefly, she looked me in the eye before she lowered her gaze once more, focusing on distended pouch of my swimsuit, watching it twitch and jerk. Still hefting her oversized globes, she commented.

"They're actually pretty firm, given how large they are."

Almost absentmindedly, she reached behind her back and untied the string, letting the cups fall to the floor, never once lifting her eyes from between my thighs. I caught my breath as they swung free. She was right. They barely sagged at all, riding high and proud on her chest. The pale pink areoles of her nipples were enormous, fully three inches across and puckered with excitement. I swallowed, my rigid pole leaping at the sight.

"There is one way to know if you're telling the truth."

She began to massage her full mounds as she spoke, pinching her nipples and pulling them out away from her chest as her eyes examined my swollen crotch.

"Let me hold your dick when you say that."

After a moment's hesitation, I hooked my thumbs into the elastic waistband and bent over, drawing the G-string down my thighs and onto the carpeted floor. Stepping out of them, I stood up, watching her eyes gleam at the sight of my rigid hard-on swinging back and forth, the engorged bulb sticking out from between my thighs, only inches from her reddish lips. Without a word, she studied it for a moment, and once it finally came to quivering halt, she let go of one rounded breast and lightly traced the black rubber that circled my cock and balls.

"This is supposed to keep your dick hard and erect, isn't it?"

"Yes Ma'am."

Fascinated, she ran her fingertips across my bulging balls, tickling the taut skin. Sliding my feet farther apart caused the pole protruding from my crotch to bob up and down.

"It seems to be doing a good job then. I like it."

Scooting closer, she curled her hand around the base of my shaft, squeezing lightly. Her warm breath washed over the purplish knob as she increased the pressure.

"A stiff dick never lies. Now, tell me about my breasts."

I stared down at her outsized mounds, her crinkled nipples pulsing enthusiastically she began to post up and down, her blue eyes focused on my engorged cockhead.

"Kim, I think your breasts are beautiful, full and firm, and crowned with gorgeous pink nipples."

The busty blonde paused, and then deliberately wrapped her other hand around the thickened stalk, grasping me just below the high ridge that circled the bulb. As Kim resumed her leisurely pumping, her voice was a whisper.

"Do you really think I'm pretty?"

I took a deep breath. Her slow strokes were beginning to have an effect.

"Kim, I think you're more than pretty. I think that you're absolutely gorgeous."

She didn't say anything for a moment, steadily stroking my raging hard-on. When she did look up at me, still posting up and down, she had tears in her eyes.

"No one's ever said that to me, that I'm pretty."

Holding my gaze for a long moment, she sniffled and dropped her blue eyes back down to my jutting pole, watching her fists squeeze and stroke, squeeze and stroke.

"I believe you. I could feel your dick throb as you said it."

Abruptly, Kim released her doubled fisted grip, leaving my rigid cock to sway thickly back and forth as she unbuckled her shorts. Rocking back onto the bed, she pushed them and a pair of skimpy white panties down her ample thighs. Kicking her legs in the air, she flung both pieces of clothing aside and leaned back on her elbows.

Opening her legs, she revealed a sparse growth of baby fine hair, pale blonde and neatly trimmed into a wide triangle. From the tiny reddish bumps that framed her pubic patch, I guessed that she'd just shaved today. Down below, her plump lips lay moist and tempting. I licked my lips as I watched a drop of clear fluid emerge, glistening at the entrance to her pink cavity. Her brow crinkled as a shadow crossed her face, and her voice was tiny.

"What about my pussy? Do you think it's pretty too?"

I started to answer but she stopped me.

"I need to hold your dick when you answer. Come here."

Spreading her legs wider, she invited me closer and sat up, wrapping her fist firmly around the pulsing shaft and pulling me forward until the front of my thighs were brushing hers, my twitching hard-on mere inches from her pussy, shiny with her wetness. I cleared my throat as she waited, the tension in her face obvious.

"Your pussy is magnificent, Kim. I love the way it's so open and excited, blooming like a ripe flower, eager for attention."

She fondled my erect cock in silence, enjoying the feel of the thick shaft in her hand. Tears formed in her eyes again and began to trickle down her cheeks. Wiping them away with her other hand, she sniffled.

"No one's ever said that before."

Still stroking me, she hesitated.

"My ex never wanted to kiss me there. He thought it was disgusting. So when all the women were climbing on your face this morning, I uhh -"

Her voice tailed off. I wanted to give her a reassuring hug. Instead, I gently disengaged her hand from my hard-on and slid to the floor.

"He has no idea what he's missing."

Her blue eyes had a look of panic as I edged between her open thighs, leaned over her pubic mound and extended my tongue. As soon as the tip touched her moist lips, she moaned and shivered. She was tense, so I took my time, gently lapping along the length of her rosy lips, avoiding the prominent nub at the top until she began to relax.

Moaning softly, she began to push her mound against my face, forcing my mouth deeper between her outstretched legs. Sliding my stiffened tongue up and down of the full length of her yielding slit, I teased the insides of her slippery folds, dipping the tip into her. As I brushed the rigid button begging for attention, she shivered again and started to buck her wide hips. Panting loudly, she grabbed the back of my head and pulled me farther into her oozing crotch. Feeling her approach a mammoth climax, I attacked her clit, flicking my tongue back and forth. When I sucked the firm nub between my lips, she cried out and exploded, her ample body shuddering under the strength of her orgasm.

Kim didn't shower my mouth with as much fluid as others, but what she did discharge shot out of her with the force of a bullet, splattering against my surprised lips. Writhing on the bed, she threw her head back, moaning softly but uncontrollably. Holding tightly onto her ample butt, I kept tonguing her as waves of wild emotion rippled through her.

Gasping for air, she collapsed, lying flat on her back, panting with the force of her exertion, trying to catch her breath. But I wasn't done yet. Licking tenderly, persistently, I roused her again. This time, she readily accepted my plunging tongue and let me bring to another thundering climax. I let her lie still for several minutes this time, admiring the open flower of her pussy, watching the rivulets of her nectar dribble down between her rounded ass cheeks.

Lapping gently, I sucked them up, gradually increasing my intensity until she went over the edge of yet another series of violent spasms. She'd been relatively quiet during the previous two sets of orgasms, but this one was longer and much more powerful, stretching into an extended sequence of frenzied contractions, accompanied by deep throaty cries, ones that were probably loud enough to be heard outside. Finally, after spurting a final burst of liquid into my mouth, she collapsed, flopping backward into the tousled bed. Licking at the excess liquid dripping from my lips, I glanced down at her, watching her glorious chest rise and fall with her heavy breathing.

I thought she'd fallen asleep, so I bent down to retrieve my white G-string from the floor.

"Incredible!"

Still flat on her back, her voice was a whisper.

"I thought Gayle and the others were exaggerating when they said how good you are. Now I know they were telling the truth."

Lifting her blonde head up off the bed, she watched me step into the flimsy suit, my stiff cock swinging wildly before me.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm getting dressed. If I don't return to the pool soon, they'll wonder what we're doing in here."

Rousing from her stupor, she sat up, her heavy breasts swinging freely on her chest. Sliding to the edge, Kim reached out and put her hand on my wrist, stopping me before I finished dressing. Licking her lips, she curled one hand around the throbbing shaft, keeping her blue eyes focused on the gaping hole at the tip.

"I don't care. In fact, I want them to know exactly what we've been doing."

Lightly stroking my hard-on with one hand, she cupped my tightly bound balls with the other. As she leaned forward, I could feel her hot breath wash over the taut skin of my cockhead. Looking up at me, she snaked out her pink tongue and licked at the rounded end, a wicked gleam in her eye.

"My ex said that I was the best that he ever had at giving head."

Opening her mouth wide, she gulped down my bloated knob, sliding her fist up to meet her lips as they stretched along the thickened shaft. Tightening her grip, she began to post up and down, matching the pace of her slowly bobbing head. After just three strokes, she stopped, her fingers fluttering around the black rubber circling my balls as she let my sopping wet cockhead fall from her mouth.

"Can you cum with this ring on?"

"Uh, I guess so. But I'm not supposed to."

"It'll be our secret."

"I don't think that's a good idea."

Wrapping her second hand around my rigid stalk, the full bodied blonde ignored my feeble protest and bent to her task. With her fists twisting and turning as they slid up and down, she swirled her tongue all around the swollen bulb, bathing me with her saliva. Dipping the stiffened tip into my cockslit, she kept jacking me, coaxing the hole to spread wide. I started to thrust against her doubled fisted strokes, trying to jam my pulsing cock back between her soft lips.

Giggling, she tightened her grip and pulled her head back to glance up at me.

"My, my. Such an eager young man."

Without waiting for a reply, she plunged back down onto my straining cockhead, sucking with abandon. She was good, humming silently as she continued her enthusiastic pumping, swirling her tongue all over my shiny bulb as she briefly pulled her head back before swallowing me whole once more. My voice sounded shaky as I tried to object again.

"Kim, we should stop."

I don't think she heard me as she redoubled her efforts, spit dribbling from the sides of her vacuuming mouth, her cheeks billowing in and out. Widening my stance, I kept stabbing my stiff pole between her slurping lips, trying to ram it as far down her willing throat as it could even as my mind was vehemently yelling "No!"

"I really don't think this is a good idea."

Panting heavily, I felt the end jab against the back of her open throat. Amazingly, she relaxed her muscles and took even more of my pulsing hard-on into her relentless mouth. With her pink lips stretched wide, she looked up at me, her blue eyes bright and sparkling. Holding me deep in her throat while still jacking vigorously, somehow she stuck out her tongue and began to flutter it along the underside of my shaft. And that sent me over the edge.

Holding her gaze, I cried out and unloaded between her taut lips. Her eyes grew wide as the first burst of cream shot out of my cockhole, flooding her throat. Swallowing furiously, Kim valiantly tried to keep up with the deluge as I followed the first blast with a second, but it started to spill from both corners of her mouth. With both fists pumping, she gagged but she didn't quit when I delivered a third round of cum into her mouth. Her nostrils flared wide as she drew in the air. With the muscles in her throat working frantically, she kept drinking the juice as she milked it from my jerking stalk.

Gasping, I realized my legs were starting to wobble. Noticing my unsteadiness, she released one hand from my hard-on and stroked the front of my thigh, still maintaining eye contact. I was just about done, but she wasn't. The suctioning power of her mouth was incredible, drawing the last drops from my exhausted cock as she kept squeezing and stroking. Finally, with my thighs quaking, I had to sit down.

Slick and bright red, my cockhead popped from between her lips as I pulled my hips away. As I sank onto the bed beside her, she watched my softening hard-on swing between my thighs as she licked her lips.

"I can't believe how much you came."

Snuggling closer, she pressed one soft breast into my arm as she caressed the top of my thigh, the back of her hand brushing my quivering bulb. Glancing up at me, she asked.

"How long has it been since you had your balls emptied?"

Looking into her clear blue eyes, I hesitated, not wanting to tell her the truth. She mistook my reluctance.

"It must have been ages ago since, well --"

Shyly, she dropped her gaze back down between my legs, letting her fingertips trail along the side of my shaft, still thick and heavy.

"Since you gave me so much to swallow."

Tickling my skin, Kim watched as my cock began to revive, twitching higher and refiling with blood until it stuck straight up between my legs, pointing toward the ceiling. Curling her hand around the base, she started to squeeze and stroke, squeeze and stroke, trying to coax me back into a rigid hard-on.

1...456789