WVC Ch. 30: Training 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gupiao
gupiao
598 Followers

I was so engrossed in exploring Mistress Carolyn's juicy pussy that I momentarily forgot about the other two women. A sharp smack to my bare butt changed that. As I propelled my hips forward to avoid Erika's whip, I also shoved my tongue deeper inside the blonde. Resuming their two way assault, Mistress Shannon took advantage of my outthrust hips to rap the engorged bulb of my protruding hard-on, bouncing it off the wooden platform as my trainer waited for the right time to land another blow on my backside. I felt like a human pinball machine, especially with the bounding weights yanking on my throbbing nipples. Fortunately, Mistress Carolyn was so primed that I sent her over the edge within a very short time. This time, all I had to endure was less than a half dozen whip strokes before the blonde started to climax.

"Uh! Uh! Uh!"

As the orgasm burst upon her, she bucked her hips violently against my face, driving my tongue far into her drooling cleft. With my wrists bound to the frame, I couldn't hold onto her to counter the powerful ripples that nearly spun her away from me and out of reach. Frantically digging her heels into my back, she clutched at my head to keep my tongue from abandoning her drenched pussy.

"Uh! Uh!"

As the waves of passion began to subside, the blonde finally let go, swinging freely in front of my face, clear fluid dribbling from her flaming crevice. Her nectar ran down my chin as well, dripping onto my chest, the wooden sawhorse, and finally the floor below. Reaching to the side, she located the ladder and steadied herself in the swinging loops, finally uncrossing her ankles and focusing her pale eyes on mine. They were much softer now.

"Very nice.'

Disentangling herself from the swinging cuffs, she eased back onto the ladder and slowly descended to the floor. Erika and the brunette mistress had suspended their coordinated whipping once the blonde's climax had begun to dissipate, and I took the brief opportunity to catch my breath. Turning my head, I saw my trainer step up close behind me, watched her palm one flaming ass cheek while Mistress Shannon ran the soft tip of the crop along the sides of my engorged cockhead.

"Time to shift gears."

Once Mistress Carolyn landed somewhat unsteadily on the floor, her legs wobbling beneath her, she changed places with Mistress Shannon. After handing off the riding crop, the leather clad brunette spun on her heel to mount the ladder. But instead of immediately resuming the assault on my rigid cock, the tall blonde curled her free hand under my throbbing shaft and gazed down.

"Yes, and a little reward."

Looping the crop around her wrist, Mistress Carolyn shoved the saw horse aside and knelt on the floor before me. After wrapping both hands around the base of my hard-on, she wet her lips as she stared at end of my swollen bulb. I held my breath as the blonde leaned forward and stuck out her tongue, delicately touching the tip to my trembling cockhead, gently rimming the gaping slit. Propping her chin on my shoulder, Erika looked down as Mistress Carolyn began to squeeze my stalk, forcing even more blood into the bloated pole. I could feel the rigid points of her excited nipples press into my back as my trainer massaged my ass, her voice a whisper in my ear.

"Don't get too comfortable."

Mistress Shannon hadn't yet reached the top of the ladder when the blonde ducked her head to bathe my cockhead with her tongue, covering the reddened surface with her saliva. My trainer slipped her hand down into the valley between my cheeks, tickling the sensitive crack with her fingertips. Spreading her lips wide, Mistress Carolyn swallowed my entire bulb, relaxing her throat and immersing half my shaft into the soft wetness of her mouth. Slurping audibly, she began to bob her head up and down, slathering my throbbing erection with her spit.

I didn't have much time to enjoy the experience as the brunette finally reached the top of the ladder. Sliding smoothly into the leather cuffs, Mistress Shannon opened her thighs and adjusted her position so her bare crotch hovered only inches from my face. Taking my head between her black boots, she drew me closer until my nose was nestled between her thighs, the warm leather tight on my ears.

"Get busy, Bill."

Just as I started to lap at the moist folds, I felt the woman between my legs begin to stroke my hard-on, jacking me into her sucking mouth. Relaxing into her steady rhythm, I let her take my hard-on farther between her insistent lips while I concentrated on servicing Mistress Shannon. Cupping the back of my head with both hands, the suspended brunette pumped her dripping crotch onto my tongue, grunting softly with each thrust.

Pulling away from my back, Erika grabbed my ass cheeks and squeezed. She must have knelt on the floor since I felt her cooling breath on my tender skin as she leaned close and began to lick, swabbing the same sore flesh that she'd been whipping earlier. As she continued to bathe my ass, I stiffened my tongue so I could spear the drooling pussy of the mistress hanging in front of me, plunging as far inside as I could reach. A sudden climax swept over her and she froze, squeezing my ears with her powerful thighs as her hands gripped the back of my head.

A low growl emerged from the back of her throat, and as her hips started bucking, she erupted. Throwing her head back, Mistress Shannon bounced off my chin and mouth as she writhed in the air, the violent spasms rippling through her body. And although I knew it was coming, the sheer volume of fluid spurting from between her open thighs surprised me. Hitting me square in the face, the juice splashed against me and cascaded down my chest. Blinking frantically, trying to keep the deluge from blinding me, I kept tonguing her, attacking the rigid button jutting up from the top of her spewing crevice. Finally, she pushed me away and clamped her thighs together, squeezing them tightly as her moans gradually died.

As I caught my breath, I realized that my hips were reacting involuntarily to the persistent attention that Mistress Carolyn was giving my cock, shoving it deeper into her double fisted grip as she continued to suck. Behind me, it felt like Erika had completely covered my backside with her saliva, and as she propped my ass cheeks wide, her lapping tongue circled my sphincter. She paused, and then plunged the stiffened tip into the crinkled opening. Breathing heavily, I tried to relax and allow my trainer invade my rectum.

Mistress Shannon started to stir, untangling her ankles from behind my head and allowing me a chance to catch my breath. I thought she was done, but she simply used the opportunity to readjust her hips so she could keep me loosely trapped between her leather covered thighs

Below my waist, the two kneeling women kept up their assault, one slurping steadily up and down my throbbing hard-on while the other pumped her rigid tongue in and out of my ass. Even with my balls split wide by the genital restraint and the hard wooden platform, I could feel the cream begin to well up inside of them. Despite the jarring pain shooting from the weights bouncing off my nipples, I continued to thrust against the relentless rhythm, driving my cock into the kneeling blonde's willing mouth.

Sensing that I was about to explode, Mistress Carolyn spit me out and quickly released her double fisted grip, leaving me to hump the air in front of her masked face, trying desperately to find something to rub against. But there was nothing. The statuesque blonde remained on her knees, just beyond the reach of my thrusting hard-on, licking her lips and studying the quivering bulb. They let me writhe in the restraints, and a broad smile spread across Mistress Carolyn's face. Groaning as I realized that they were waiting for the urgency to subside, I slowed the frantic jabbing thrusts. As I finally came to a halt and stood there panting, the searing pain in my nipples seemed nearly unbearable.

"That was close."

The blonde's voice was low and throaty as she added, lightly caressing the rounded cockhead as it steadily dripped onto the floor below.

"Too close."

Demanding my attention, Mistress Shannon tapped the top of my head. Edging further into the swinging loops, she readjusted her position and locked her dribbling crotch firmly against the lower half of my face. Even with her leather clad thighs tight around my ears, I still heard her single command.

"Again."

Without waiting for me, she began to pump her hips, forcing my tongue back into her slick pussy and my nose against her upright clit. As the tip of my nose nudged the eager nub, she moaned softly and shivered.

"Oh yesss!"

Almost on cue, she started to buck in the swinging loops and I knew she was on the verge of a roaring climax, so I concentrated on driving her on while she was suspended in mid-air. Ignoring the bouncing nipple weights was difficult, and Erika jamming her tongue deep into my ass didn't help my focus, but I managed to send the mistress over the edge. She cried out and gripped the back of my head, holding me firmly between her legs just as another flood of liquid spurted out from between her open lips. As it splashed onto my face, Mistress Carolyn slid her hand under my pulsing hard-on and whacked the sensitive tip with her crop.

Surprised, I yelped into the spewing pussy and almost drowned, catching a jet of clear fluid just as I opened my mouth. Coughing and sputtering, I tried to yank my head back so I could get my breath, but Mistress Shannon's leg grip was unrelenting. With my nose pressed against her jutting clit, I gasped for air as another series of orgasmic ripples coursed through her as she writhed suspended in midair. Between my legs, Mistress Carolyn raised my cockhead high and landed a sharp blow directly on the gaping hole at the very end. I cried out, and jerked my hips backward.

Knowing another stroke from the riding crop onto my defenseless bulb was likely to follow, I squirmed, trying to evade the next blow, but Mistress Carolyn had tightened her fist around the throbbing shaft. Besides, my trainer still had her face planted firmly between my ass cheeks and there was no place for me to go. The powerful climax that had swept over the brunette hanging in my face began to dwindle, with the tremors still coursing through her body.

Prepared for another sharp smack to my vulnerable hard-on, I was surprised when a wet pair of lips swallowed the swollen bulb instead. Slurping sounds between my legs accompanied the sigh Mistress Shannon heaved as she disentangled her legs from around my neck and shoulders. As she grasped the crossbar overhead, I quickly glanced down at the blonde's head bobbing up and down on my distended cockhead. Finally able to catch my breath, I noticed clear drops of fluid falling from my chin and splattering onto the upper curve of my bloated stalk, mixing with the kneeling woman's saliva, dribbling down the shiny surface.

I thought Mistress Shannon was done this time, but once more I was mistaken. She was simply using the time to change position, withdrawing one booted leg and then the other. Turning over so she was facing the floor, she slid those long legs farther into the leather slings, adjusted the angle of her hips, and re-crossed her ankles behind my neck. Suddenly, I realized what she was doing. As she drew my head closer, the crinkled brownish star between her muscular ass cheeks winked at me, just above the dripping crevice of her inflamed pussy.

"Lick me, Bill. Service me just like Erika is servicing you."

I couldn't tell whether or not my trainer heard the words, but she seemed to redouble her efforts. Relentlessly, Erika drilled her rigid tongue in and out of my rectum as I took a deep breath and leaned forward. Catching a whiff of vanilla mixed with the pungent aroma rising from her slick lips, I started to explore Mistress Shannon's ass, kissing and licking her rounded globes at first, and then moving lower until my nose nestled between them, inhaling her scent. Nuzzling deeper, I extended my tongue and began to lick, teasing the wrinkled skin around her sphincter, tasting her. Grunting softly, she pushed back against me, reaching around behind with one hand to spread her ass cheeks until the puckered hole began to stretch open, allowing the tip of my tongue to slide inside.

As I continued to service the brunette, Erika continued her relentless rhythm in and out, spearing my asshole with her stiffened tongue while excess spit created a stream dribbling down between my parted cheeks. Pulling her blonde head back while she gripped the root of my hard-on, Mistress Carolyn let my dripping cock fall from her mouth as she rose to her feet. Angling the pulsing shaft straight up, she raised the leather crop and started to tap the shiny bulb, lightly at first, and then growing more forceful until she was whacking it with an urgent intensity. With my tongue buried into Mistress Shannon's butt, I winced and tried not to recoil with each blow.

Her moans grew louder, and I knew that the mistress in my face was fast approaching another orgasm. Pulsing her hips against my invading tongue, she urged me on. Forcing myself to remain still so the bouncing weights wouldn't rip off my flaming nipples, I focused on lashing Mistress Shannon toward her climax.

Abruptly, my trainer also stood, leaving my sphincter open and quivering, dripping with her saliva and eager for more attention. Out of the corner of my eye, I peeked in the mirror and saw Erika pick up her whip. Steeling myself, I was prepared when she resumed her assault on my bare ass, coordinating her tempo with Mistress Carolyn. At first, she rained the leather down across the upper curves of my butt, but as Mistress Shannon became more vocal, pumping her ass onto my tongue, my trainer shifted her angle of her whip strokes. Swinging upward, she directed her blows so they landed directly between my spread cheeks, the leather tendrils curling up between them and zeroing in on the puckered hole that she had so recently tongued. I couldn't help it this time. Involuntarily, I jerked as each stroke found its target, sending the weights clipped to my nipples into a frantic dance.

Panting heavily between her load moans, Mistress Shannon grew more insistent, thrusting her ass against my face, forcing my stabbing tongue deeper into her rectum. I quickened my pace, urging her on until finally another massive orgasm swept over her. She erupted, convulsing against my face, clenching her ass cheeks and squeezing her thighs against my ears, keeping me firmly wedged in her butt. Jets of clear fluid shot out of her pussy, hitting my upper chest and streaming down my torso. Gasping for air as the nectar continued to pour from her, I kept jabbing my tongue into her ass, trying to stay up with the multiple quakes that wracked her body.

Eventually, they did recede. Still clutching the overhead crossbar, she slumped in the swinging loops, pulling her shapely ass and dripping crotch away out of my reach. I hoped that she would signal an end to the fierce whipping the other two were giving me. But she didn't stop them. At least, not yet.

Carefully disengaging her legs from the hanging leather cuffs, Mistress Shannon slid onto the ladder and began to climb back down. When she regained her footing on the floor, she didn't intervene. She just stood there, idly fingering her pussy as she watched them thrash me, Mistress Carolyn firmly holding my swollen cock up to receive the business end of her leather crop while Erika expertly snaked her whip up between my spread ass cheeks. After a long moment, she cleared her throat.

"I think he's ready for the next phase."

Immediately, the whipping stopped. The next phase? There was more?

I could feel tears streaming down my cheeks as I stood there helplessly stretched inside the sturdy frame, breathing heavily, the weights on my nipples swinging back and forth. Stepping back, the statuesque blonde released her grip around the base of my cock. With her blue eyes sparkling beneath the mask, she was breathing deeply, her impressive globes rising and falling with each intake of air, her nipples bright pink and wildly erect. With one hand still stroking her pussy, Mistress Shannon strolled over to gaze down at my quivering hard-on, tightly constrained by the metal ring. The slit at the very tip had gaped open, and as we watched, a drop of glistening fluid appeared in the darkened crevice and began a slow motion descent to the floor below.

Reaching out with her free hand, she cradled my balls, spread well apart by the elastic straps. As she caressed the taut skin, rubbing her thumb back and forth over the straining surface, she smiled.

"This restraint does a marvelous job of showing off his balls, and keeping his penis hard and erect. The challenge is to be able to maintain the same level of excitement without it."

Abandoning my balls, she slid her hand higher and circled my throbbing stalk. As she started to squeeze me, she spoke without looking up.

"Erika, is he prepared?"

"Yes, Mistress. I believe so."

Tightening her grip, the leather clad woman gave a single stroke up and down the length of my hard-on, coaxing another drop from my open cockhole.

"His butt warm and toasty?"

"Yes. Mistress. I think you'll find it to your liking."

After giving me one more leisurely stroke, Mistress Shannon released my trembling cock and sauntered around behind me. Glancing in the mirror, I followed her, watching as she lightly ran her fingers over the flaming skin of my ass, feeling just how hot it was. I could hear the approval in her voice as she palmed my right cheek.

"Ummm, very nicely done, Erika."

As she gave me a friendly squeeze, she murmured.

"Let's see if he's ready here as well."

Slipping her hand lower, she delved between my spread ass cheeks and fingered my sphincter, teasing the puckered crevice as she chuckled.

"Oh yes. Nice and slippery."

Easing her the tip of her finger inside, she dropped her voice to a whisper as she leaned closer.

"So, do you think you're ready for me, Bill?"

Before I could answer, she abruptly plunged her digit deep into my rectum. I gasped at the sudden intrusion, and once she reached as far as she could, she began twisting it back and forth, trying to screw it in that extra inch. Squirming under the attack, I thrust my hips forward, which sent my jutting hard-on swaying back and forth.

"Carolyn, it's your turn on the ladder again. But before you go, take off his nipple clips."

Smiling broadly, the tall blonde let the riding crop dangle from her wrist as she stepped closer. Cupping both of the jiggling weights in the palms of her hands, she lightly bounced them up and down, keeping her pale blue eyes focused on mine. I winced as the sharp jolts of pain shot through me, coursing all the way down to the base of my rigid cock. Mistress Carolyn chuckled as she lifted the one fastened on my right nipple and delicately released the clip. As the blood came flooding back into the tortured tip, I gasped as she handed it to Erika and then freed my other throbbing button.

Behind me, I felt Mistress Shannon work a second finger into my rectum, spreading my ass wider as she continued to twirl her fingers in and out. Writhing under her relentless assault, I arched my back and shoved my straining cock as far forward as my wrist and ankle restraints would allow. Spinning on her heels, my trainer returned the clips and weights to the table as Mistress Carolyn captured my flaming nipples. Taking each between thumb and forefinger, she gently tugged on them, pulling the sensitive nubs away from my chest, stretching the skin as tears continued to stream down my cheeks.

gupiao
gupiao
598 Followers