WWE Diva Shemale Love Ch. 01

Story Info
Maryse won the Diva's Championship and gets Gail Kim.
1.2k words
3.9
70.4k
36
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following story involves shemale on shemale action and is a complete fantasy. Neither Gail Kim and Maryse Ouellet has ever had a dick. With that said, enjoy the hot action.

World Wrestling Entertainment's Maryse Ouellet was in the shower room of her locker room that she shares with a few other WWE divas. She just won the vacant WWE Diva's Championship for the second time. The blond Canadian shemale was pure naked, the shower head sprayed water all over her above her. As her long blond hair gets soaked and wet, she leans forward on the wall that has the shower head, and in her hands, she tightly processes her new WWE Diva's belt which she won that night. As the water sprays her, she slightly kisses the belt several times, still in shock that she is once again the best diva in the WWE.

"Oh, yes!" Maryse whispers to the belt with every kiss. She is lost in lust with the belt that she didn't notice that she wasn't the only one in the shower. Behind her was the finale diva that Maryse beat in the finales, Gail Kim. Gail was to naked and was transfixed at the site of Maryse's back side.

Gail Kim stood there quietly, she didn't want to interrupt the scene Maryse was putting on. She just watched Maryse make out with the Diva's belt. Even thou in Gail's mind, it might sound weird, Gail under stands the passion that Maryse was in. She remembers a few times when she was champion that she to would also make love to the belt. Their was nothing wrong with that. We all join this business for that silver belt. So our minds do get that lost when we gain the greatest jewel in the Women's Division.

But for now Gail was more lost as she stares straight in the view of Maryse's fit ass. Sure she had seen plenty of other Shemale asses in her life, hell she prefers shemale ass then anything else. Put Maryse's ass was so beautiful, nice and tight. She had to have her. She then purposely hit the wall to get Maryse's attention. Maryse turned her head and saw Gail behind her, staring right at her. "You like what you see, Gail, you like seeing moi." Maryse said in her French accent.

Gail just stood there for a while with a grin on her face. Then finally Gail mad a move and went up behind Maryse and planted a passionate kiss on Maryse's lips. Maryse responded by inserting her tongue in Gail's mouth. Gail took the tongue and started sucking on it, as they moan in passion. Gail the lowered her hands and placed them on Maryse's ass as they made out on site.

They then brake the kiss for a breather and stare at each others eyes, both filled with lust. Gail continues to feel the other diva's ass. As Maryse is looking behind her, seeing her newest shemale lover. Gail notices the belt again, then smiles.

"You are the greatest diva in the WWE today, Maryse. I mean it. I'm honored to have you win the title against me. Your so beautiful, I want you to have me." Gail said before diving her head down, kissing Maryse's neck all over her.

Maryse moans as she has her fellow diva licking and kissing all over her neck. Maryse then looks at her belt in front of her. She smiles, thinking, first she wins the WWE Diva's championship again, she of course gets a huge cheek for it, and now she has the great Gail Kim making love to her. Feels like heaven in Maryse's mind.

She then feels Gail's hand reaching in front of her and grabbing her raging hard nine inch cock. She is stroking Maryse's shaft, getting her to moan slightly louder. Maryse is now truly in heaven. Maryse also feels Gail;s eight inch cock grinding in and out of her ass crack. Gail starts humping Maryse's back side, as she continues licking her neck. One of her hands was jerking Maryse off and the other was rubbing her tits. While her cock is rubbing inside her ass. Both shemales were lost in lust.

Gail then snapped out of it just to say a few words to Maryse. "I'm yours Maryse, I'm yours for as long as you want me. Do whatever you want with me. I don't care. I just want to be with you and maybe for ever. I realy don't care. I just want you to fuck me, you ear me. I want you to fuck me. I'll be your little fuck toy. Oh Maryse, your the reason why I left TNA. It was for you Maryse, for you to have me. So take me, would you like..." Gail was interrupted.

"Yes Gail, I would like that, yes. Just for now, fuck my ass Gail, please I want your cock fully inside me. I want to feel the cum of yours in me, please Gail I need it bad." Maryse Pleaded.

Gail didn't disappoint. Gail grabbed her cock and adjusted it and now it was full inside Maryse's ass hole. Gail then grabbed a hold on Mayrse's hips and quickly started to fuck Maryse's tight ass hole.

They both were moaning in passion. They knew it wasn't going to last long. None the less, Maryse continued enjoying the tight fucking she's in. As she feels Gail's cock grinding her anal walls. Gail continued humping Maryse's ass back and forth, as her hips hits Maryse's ass cheeks. Maryse's hands still in possession of her belt. She plants her face in the silver, trying to get a grip of the cock that was in her ass. Her semi-hard cock was hanging down motioning back and forth, in motion of Gail's ass fucking. Maryse's feels Gail's cock smoothly quicken the past in her rosebud. She loved her ass getting fucked. It didn't matter what size it was, big or small. She just loved having a cock up her puckered little ass hole.

"Oh Maryse, what an ass hole." Gail moans loudly as she's on the breaking point. With a few finale thrust, Gail's cock starts squirting cum inside Maryse's tight hole.

"Oh Gail, mmm fuck me, ah fucking me." Maryse moans as she feels Gail's gooey cum inside her. It was something she truly loved more then anything else. Maryse leaned forward and licked the belt again for a few times. As Gail continues to lose her strength. Maryse then turned her head and was met by Gail's mouth again. They continued their passion kiss again, as Gail pulls her cock out of Maryse's hole. Maryse then turns off the shower water and they both exited the shower room hand in hand. They then grabbed a couple of towels to dry each other off. Maryse then reaches inside her ass to grab some of Gail's cum. Then she sticked her fingers in Gail's mouth. Gail's takes the fingers and licks them clean, tasting her own juices.

"You like that Gail, you love the taste of your own cum on my fingers?" Maryse asked, as she as her diva lover sucking her fingers dry.

Gail then spat out the digits to respond. "Oh yea, I do, mmm, remember Maryse my offer to be your sex toy still stands." Gail tells Maryse.

Maryse is still thinking of it. "Lets go to my hotel room first, then I'll fuck you real hard." Maryse replied.

With that they get dressed and then leave the arena in each others hands like they were best friends not lovers. They enter Maryse's rental sedan and head for the hotel for a young late night fucking. To be continued.