WWE Euro Tour with the Divas Ch. 01

Story Info
He drives Layla and Maryse around London.
2.9k words
4.13
24.4k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Rob Anderson, I'm 27 years old. I was born in Vancouver, British Columbia and now live between London and Stamford, CT. I work for the WWE, but not in the way that you would all think. I'm not a wrestler, a referee, an agent, nothing like that. I drive the superstars and divas around during any international tours due to my knowledge of cities like London, Paris, Barcelona and more. The last time we went overseas, I was assigned to drive Zack Ryder and Dolph Ziggler around. Luckily for this tour, I got assigned two of the hottest divas on the roster, Layla and Maryse. Some people would look at my job and think that it sucks, but I get paid well and this tour with the divas turned out to be completely worth it.

We were all sitting in the airport waiting for our plane to London to board. Layla and I struck up conversation as we waited. She told me she can't wait to go to London and how she "absolutely loves" the people and the places of England. She of course would know the city of London considering she was born and raised there. She seemed to know more about the city than I did. I saw the twinkle in her eyes and the excitement in her accent, she was getting ancy.

Our flight boarded and we took our seats. I was seated with Undertaker and Michelle McCool to my left with Natalya Neidhart and Tyson Kidd to my right. Two couples who were too much into each other to even notice me sitting there, what an exciting flight. I quickly fell asleep and was violently shaken awake by the Undertaker because I was snoring. Luckily the flight was almost over as we were about to land.

After I got off the plane, my and the other drivers, were given the keys to the cars. As I pulled up, I signaled to Maryse and Layla that their car was ready. Maryse got in the front as Layla got in the back, smiling as she looked up into the London sky. Layla wanted to see the city, but they had to get to their hotels and check in, so she would have to wait until tomorrow.

Once they both checked in, I had to help carry their luggage to their rooms. Layla grabbed most of her bags herself as she didn't want to put any added work on me. Maryse was busy yelling into her phone when I get to her room. I knocked.

"Who the fuck is it?" Maryse yelled.

"It's Rob with your luggage." I said back.

She quickly opened the door, took her bags, and slammed the door in my face. I turned to walk away when I heard the door open. I turned back and saw Maryse in tears walking up to me.

"I'm sorry I snapped at you and slammed the door, I just had a fight with my boyfriend" She wiping away her tears.

"It's perfectly fine, you're in a difficult situation. Besides that, it's not the first time I've had a door slam in my face since I started with the WWE." I responded.

"Come inside, I'll make you a drink as my way of apologizing." She took my hand and led me inside. She closed the door behind me and opened one of her. She pulled out a big bottle of vodka and placed it on the table.

"Damn, someone's gonna have a fun trip."

"I don't go anywhere without my vodka!"

She poured me some vodka with lemon juice and handed me the drink. For herself, she poured the vodka on ice and drank the whole thing quickly.

"So we're going sight-seeing tomorrow?" She asked

"Yes. You, Layla and I will be all over London tomorrow."

"I can't wait, I love London."

"I would love to stay but I have to deliver a bag for MVP, his bag got mixed in with yours." I was about to leave when Maryse grabbed my hand and gave me a sad look before she spoke.

"Do you have time to do one thing for me first?" She asked, still with her sad face in full effect.

"I'm sure I could find the time."

"I want to suck your cock; it's my final way of apologizing. "

Before I could answer her, she was unzipping my pants and began to pull them down. My underwear was soon pulled down as well, freeing my eight-inch member right into Maryse's sight.

"Wow, C'est un pénis parfait!"

"I'm sorry?" I asked because I didn't understand French.

"It's French for 'That's a nice penis.'." She smiled back at me, then set her eyes back to my cock

She softly kissed the tip of my cock several times before she slowly started to take me in her mouth. To get more comfortable, she pushed me over to the couch and sat me down. Standing in front of me she started to pull her t-shirt off revealing that she was not wearing a bra. Her lovely c-cup boobs were now staring me straight in the face. She let my pinch her nipples before focusing her attention back on my throbbing cock. I continued to play with her boobs as she bobbed her head up and down, getting me closer to climax. I gave her left nipple a big tweak which led to a load moan with my cock still in her mouth. The vibration from her cries was pushing me to the end.

"Where do you want it, I'm gonna cum!"

"I will open wide baby."

I pulled my dick out and shook it for a few seconds before I reached orgasm. I tilted her head back as she opened wide and took every drop of cum in her mouth, licking me clean, and swallowing all of it.

"Your cum tastes so good Rob. Wait until later this week, then you will probably forget this even happened." She said with a chuckle.

"I don't think I'll ever forget this honey." We kissed and then I was on my way to deliver the bag and then back here to my room for the night.

The alarm clock woke me up as I prepared for my day of driving Layla and Maryse around London for the day, then to the first Raw show of the week tonight, meaning that I will get some alone time with Layla after we drop off Maryse. I called both women to make sure they were ready and told them to wait in the lobby for me. Once I got there they both greeted me with a hug. Layla hugged me because she couldn't wait to see the city, but Maryse hugged me a little tighter for obvious reasons. At exactly 9:00 am, we were off. As we drove through the city, Layla would point out buildings she used to go to as a kid while Maryse spent the first few hours staring out the window, then at me, then out the window, etc. I could tell that yesterday was still very present in her mind.

We stopped for lunch at a restaurant Layla used to go to all the time in high school. She talked more during lunch as Maryse was busy rubbing my thigh under the table. She got up to use the ladies room, leaving just myself and Layla to talk.

"I see the way you two are rubbing up against each other. Is there something going on between you two?" I was shocked that she had been paying attention to us. "Well?"

"Uhh..." I couldn't think of the right words to say.

"That response says it all. When did you first hook up? Was it here or in the states?" I still couldn't find an answer.

"Fine, I'll just ask Maryse if anything happened. I'm sure she will fill me in." She had an evil smile on her face.

"She gave me a blowjob in her hotel room yesterday." I didn't even realize what I had said.

"There we go I got you talking now. Was that all you did?"

"For now. She said later this week I'm gonna "forget that the blowjob even happened".

"It sounds like you and Maryse have a special trip ahead for you. But what about me, can I get in on some of this action?" She looked me in the eye and started rubbing my hand. "She has a show tonight, but I don't. Maybe after you drop her off, we can go back to the hotel and I can have a little fun myself." She leaned in and gave me a kiss.

"I guess we can come up with something." I smiled back.

Maryse returned from the ladies room and we were soon off on the road again, this time with Layla in front and Maryse in the back. Maryse was tired and started to doze off. She needed her rest for the show tonight. She's working a match against 30-minute iron-woman match with her title on the line. Layla took this as an opportunity to "get used to" me. She looked back to check if Maryse was out, and then started to rub my cock through my pants.

"Ooh, that feels pretty big, I guess Maryse had a fun time with this!" She said, still rubbing me. I took this chance and started to rub her crotch as well. I unzipped her jeans and started stroking her through her panties, which were rapidly getting wetter. I could see that she was really getting turned on as she tried hard not to scream out. I suddenly stopped touching her and drew my attention back to the road.

"Why did you stop sweetie?" She whispered, careful not to wake Maryse

"Don't worry Lay, it'll only feel that much better tonight." I smiled at her as she smiled back.

I looked at my watch and saw that it was time to get Maryse to the arena and get Layla back to the hotel. I made an arrangement to have another driver take Maryse back to the hotel, that way I can spend all night with Layla. Maryse gave me a peck on the cheek before she went inside.

It took about 45 minutes to get back to the hotel and Layla was getting more anxious. I could see the look on her face, she wanted to get fucked and she wanted it now. We arrived and went straight up to her room. She locked the door once we were both inside and instantly ripped her shirt off as I did the same. She unhooked her bra and let her amazing breasts sway free. We then simultaneously unzipped and removed our pants and underwear. I kicked my shoes off but Layla left her knee-high boots on as she knelt down and took my cock in her mouth.

"Umm...your cock tastes so good, no wonder Maryse has been so happy today." The sound of her slurping my cock only made me stand up harder. She took it out of her mouth and furiously licked every inch of me. The way she used her tongue made me think she was a pro.

"You are so good at sucking cock, have you done this before?"

"Nope, this is the first blowjob I've ever given." I was shocked because she was so excellent and doing this. She led my over to her bed and had me lay down. She crawled on top of me now in a 69 position, and again began to suck me. With her cleanly shaven cunt in my face now it didn't take long for my tongue to find her clit. When it made contact she let out a long, loud moan that vibrated onto my cock and, just like when Maryse did it, caused my cum to rise. I told her I was close to cumming, so she pulled my cock out of her mouth and aimed it at her boobs as I shot my load all over them. While I was cumming, I moaned into her pussy which caused her to cum instantly and cover my face with her juices.

She grabbed her breast, drew it to her mouth and licked the cum off it then did the same with the other boob. She then turned her attention to my face. She licked almost all of her cum off my face and then kissed me. It was the best kiss I had ever had. We both dozed off in each other's arms.

I knocking on Layla's door woke me up. I found my underwear on the floor and threw them on before opening up. My face turned white when I saw Maryse standing outside the door.

"Oh fuck." I thought to myself.

"Well, Well, Well. It looks like you and Layla had a nice time." She licked her fingers and cleaned a spot of Layla's cum of my cheek. She then stuck that finger in her mouth.

"Mmm...Layla tastes good." She smiled

"I hope you're not mad that I was with Layla."

"Not at all, as long as I can join you two right now." She walked in and locked the door.

"Layla is asleep right now, we should go wake her up."

"That sounds like a good idea. Could you put this on the couch?" She lifted her shirt off and, again, was not wearing a bra. I caught her shirt and threw it on the couch. I then followed her into Layla's room.

"Layla. Hey, Layla. Wake up bitch." Maryse was shaking Layla and laughing. Layla awoke and saw a topless Maryse, with me standing behind her.

"Maryse oh shit. I'm sorry I spent the night with Rob, I know you two are together." Maryse put her finger on Layla's lips.

"It's fine Lay, as long as we can both share him right now." Maryse leaned down and stuck her tongue down Layla's throat. Layla soon kissed back as I stood over them just watching. Maryse turned around and quickly snatched my underwear off, exposing my rock hard cock. Layla sat up and removed Maryse's jeans as Maryse was making out with me. Once Layla removed Maryse's panties, the three of us were completely naked. Maryse pulled her tongue out of my mouth and knelt down to join Layla as both women started to lick each side of my cock. It was so hot having these two women share my cock and knowing that both weren't gonna be holding anything back. Maryse took my balls in her mouth as Layla continued licking my shaft up and down. Layla took my cock out of her mouth and lay down. Maryse lifted a leg up allowing Layla to slip under her, and then Maryse sat down on her face leaving Layla no choice but to ram her tongue up Maryse's cunt.

"Maryse, your pussy tastes so damn good" Layla said muffled by Maryse's pussy.

"This is the first time I've had a woman touch me down there." She whispered into my ear. Layla must have heard because she immediately started finger-fucking the French-Canadian Divas Champion. Maryse started to cry out in joy as Layla probed her soaking wet pussy.

"Rob, my pussy needs your cock. Come here baby." Layla drew my over to her as I leaned down and kissed her pussy before lining my cock up and quickly shoved it up her tight hole. Layla stopped pleasuring Maryse to scream out.

"Oh shit. It's too big! Ow. Ow... Oh. Oh fuck... Oh now it feels good... Oh fuck yeah." She was clearly enjoying herself. Maryse moved down and started licking Layla's clit as I continued to pound away at her pussy. Layla was in complete bliss right now; she had a hot woman licking her and big cock fucking her. Her breathing began to get faster as she came close to climaxing.

"Oh shit. I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum." It wasn't five seconds later that she covered my cock and Maryse's tongue with her womanly juices. With Layla's cum still on her tongue Maryse sat up and kissed me long and hard so I could taste every bit of it. I pulled out of Layla, bent Maryse over her so they were facing, and started to fuck Maryse from behind.

"Cela se sent bien ainsi" Maryse cried out. That's French for 'That feels so good'

"I love when you speak French to me." I said between grunts.

"Faites mon bébé de point culminant" French for 'Make me climax baby"

I had no idea what she said, but I decided to fuck her harder. Seconds later, I felt her pussy start to contract as she let out a scream from her orgasm that I'm pretty sure the whole building heard. After her lengthy orgasm she collapsed on top of Layla. They made out as I switched between Maryse's pussy and Layla's pussy, one thrust at a time.

I could feel that my turn was soon. I pulled out and let both women come to their knees and open their mouths wide. I aimed for Layla's mouth and shot my hot semen into her mouth and then moved over to Maryse to do the same. They each got about six strings of cum either in their mouths or on their cheeks. As I shook the last drops out of my cock, they women began to lick the cum off each other's faces. Both women then set their attention to cleaning every bit of cum of the tip of my cock. After my cock was thoroughly cleaned, the three of us collapsed on the bed and drifted off to sleep as we prepared for day 2 of the tour.

To Be Continued...