WWE: Porn Apocalypse Se. 01 Ep. 01

Story Info
You are an indie wrestler who just got hired by the WWE.
1.1k words
3.68
17.4k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You are an indie wrestler who just got hired by WWE. You were sent a message via email several months in advance, and when the time finally came to arrive at the WWE Performance Center, you were pumped up. Being a WWE superstar had been your dream for years.

You arrive at the front doors of the performance center. You are greeted by a huge bald guy, who leads you through the front doors, and into the main room. You are greeted by Triple H, who was your favorite wrestler since you were a kid.

Triple H: "What's up, kid?"

You: "Oh man! I didn't think I was getting to meet my childhood hero this early into being part of the WWE!"

Triple H: "Please, just call me Hunter. Anyways, go to the locker room and get to meet some of the trainees!"

You head into a door that read "Male Locker Room." It was awesome. You got to meet some other indie wrestlers who were signed just like you. What you were really after though, was to meet some of the females.

After a long day of training in the weight room, you were well acquainted with fellow student Steve. He had been training for about 3 months before you.

Just then, the weight room door opened, and in stepped NXT wrestler Peyton Royce. She examined you, and started talking to Steve.

Peyton: "Hey Steve! So, who's the new guy?"

Steve: "He's my new buddy! He just came here today." He nudged you in the side

You: "Oh, yeah! It's great to finally be in the place where many other WWE superstars train on a daily basis."

You shake her hand, and she gives you a seductive look.

Peyton: "Did he tell you what the new guys have to do on their first day?"

You: "No... What?"

Steve: "They have to clean the whole place up after hours."

You made a frown. Well, every WWE superstar has to pay their dues. Even if it's cleaning up after others... by yourself.

(8 hours later)

You are wiped. You trained harder than ever before. Steve reminds you of your cleaning duty for the night, and everyone leaves. For several hours, you clean up. You clean the rings, you fold all the chairs up into a stack, and you sweep the floors. You are tired. You head back into the locker rooms, and open your locker.

Suddenly, you hear the door to the locker room open, but you brush it off as nothing. Maybe someone forgot something, or went to take a shower. You get your bag out and begin to pack your stuff up into it. Suddenly, you feel two hands reach around you and grab you.

You turn around, and realise that it's Peyton Royce.

You: "W-What are you doing?"

Peyton: "Relax. There never was a cleaning duty for the new guys."

You: "What do you m-"

She begins rubbing your chest, and works her hands down to your lower stomach.

Peyton: "Ever since I laid my eyes on you in the weight room, I knew I had to have you for myself."

She pulls your pants down and she gazed at your penis. Without a word, she begins stroking your shaft.

Peyton: "Ooh, it's so big and hard!"

She then begins stroking your balls. She rubs your dick all over her face. This is something you never thought would happen to you. But it ended up happening the first day you joined.

She then sticks her tongue out, and starts licking your dick. It was the best feeling in the world. She then starts taunting you by sucking the bell end of your penis.

You: "Oh... Fuck!"

Peyton: *laughs* "This is all for me?"

You: "Of... of course!"

She begins sucking your dick. She then spits her saliva all over your rod and strokes it some more. She then targets your balls. She starts sucking your right nut. Then, she moves to the left one. Then she gets both of them in her mouth as she jerks you off.

Peyton: "Oh, fuck! Im getting wet already!"

She begins to take off her shirt, and you grabs her titties. She stands up and begins to pull her leggings off. She turns around to have her back facing you, and bends over while still taking her pants off. You smack her ass, and it makes a loud clapping noise that echoes throughout the locker room.

Peyton: "That felt good!"

She begins bouncing her ass up and down, and you shove your face deep inside her ass. She begins moaning as you eat her out violently. You squeeze both of her cheeks as you begins to lick her pussy. You stand up, smack her ass again, and flop your dick onto her ass.

Peyton: "Oh, fuck! I can't wait to have that big dick in my ass"

She strokes your dick while still being bent over, and guides it into her pussy. You begin to slowly fuck her in doggy style position. Both of you moan loudly. The sound of her ass pounding against your body made you even more motivated.

Before you knew it, she quickly pulled your dick out, and her juices exploded out everywhere. You begin to eat her out some more. She pushes you away, and sits down onto the bench.

Peyton: "Lay down onto the bench, and fuck me cowgirl style."

You sit down onto the bench, and she climbs onto your lap. You repeatedly smack your rock hard cock against her pussy before sliding it right in. She begins to violently bounce up and down on your cock. You smack her ass a few times, and she begins twerking on your dick.

Peyton: "Ahhhhhhhh! I want it in my asshole!"

You pull your dick out of her pussy and move it up to her asshole. You slowly insert your penis into her asshole, which you could feel stretch. She practically screamed. She then started bouncing on your dick again. You were right about to cum.

You: "Oh, shit. I-I'm about to..."

She sits completely onto you cock. You are balls deep. You blow your load inside her. She begins to kiss you, and bites your lip. She hops off your lap and pulls your dick out of her asshole. She licks your dick clean.

Peyton: "Fuck, that was amazing!"

You: "Yeah, it sure was!"

You two get changed, and meet back up in the main room of the performance center.

Peyton: "Listen, I gotta go meet up with Billie Kay, but tomorrow, we'll meet up again?"

You: "Yeah! Definitely!"

And you head out of the performance center and to your car.