WWE Writer: Completely Stratusfied

Story Info
New hire in WWE meets the Women's Champ.
4.4k words
4.63
63.1k
29
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 04/17/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dfg1980
dfg1980
64 Followers

My name is John Shavian, a 26-year-old former model and Hollywood writer that is a new hire by World Wrestling Entertainment on their writing team. I work directly under Stephanie McMahon as her writing assistant. I was hired to work for the company on December 22nd with the specific task of catering to the needs of the WWE divas. I'm the first person that the company has ever hired that has taken on the role of writing storylines for the women in the company. Like Stephanie told me after I got hired: "You work for me, but more importantly you work for those divas. They are very valuable to us and I want you to do to everything you can to please them." I believed in it.

This story takes place on December 26th, 2005 in Bridgeport, Connecticut, site of Monday Night Raw that week. It was famous for the lesbian kiss involving Women's Champion Trish Stratus and Mickie James. Aside from Vince and Stephanie McMahon, as well as the other writers, I was virtually an unknown as I went to my first Raw as part of the staff. For the most part I stayed in the writer's room for the show, although I did accompany Stephanie as she directed the Trish/Mickie segment. I was briefly introduced to the women, but I doubt either of them noticed. I also found myself being a bit uncomfortable because when they kissed I was very horny with a boner. Again, I'm not sure if it was noticed. The rest of the show went pretty well and after it was over I was left to clean up the room we were in and then I was headed to Hartford for Smackdown the next night.

It was about 12am, nearly an hour after the show and the backstage area was pretty much empty. I was the last one in the writer's office when I heard a knock on the door. It was Trish Stratus knocking with a jacket on, some jeans and a gym bag on her back.

"Now I remember. I've just been stressed out lately. You were in that room where we filmed that segment with Mickie and I, right?"

"Yep. I was standing behind Stephanie as she was directing the segment."

"I thought so. I saw you there and I didn't really know who you were, but it's all coming back to me now."

We both sort of paused for a moment that point as I was in awe of her beauty. She was somebody I was always fond of as a fan of the business, but now that I was standing with her this close I really got to appreciate just how hot she was. Much like before for her backstage segment, I found myself pitching a tent in my pants. I'm not sure if she noticed, but she might of, since I was wearing a pair of khakis that didn't do the best job of covering it up. While continuing to look at her, I saw her reach into her bag and pull out a notebook.

"The reason I was looking for Steph was because after my segment tonight I decided to write down some ideas for where this storyline with Mickie could go. I wanted to brainstorm with her about it because I was interested in where this story was going from this point on. It's like do I act like I really like Mickie, or do I treat her like a psycho because of this? Know what I mean?"

"Of course," I told her. "Steph's gone now though and I'm not sure if it'd be a good time to reach her."

"You're probably right. What about you? Maybe you can listen to my ideas and pitch them to Steph the next time you have a chance."

"We can do that sure. I don't think we can stay here, though. They told us once it gets past midnight they start making sure everybody gets out on time and we're past that point."

"That's fine. We can't go to a bar or a restaurant or something like that, though. I'd get mobbed. I hate that whole scene. I just want to go some place quiet like a hotel maybe. I got a room at the Red Roof Inn a couple of blocks away. That fine?"

She looked at me with her gorgeous brown eyes and that great smile of hers. In my mind all I could think about was saying that's it's not fine, it's fucking great! Somehow I kept my cool and I let her know that it was good. I asked her to give me a few minutes to gather my stuff. She said cool and told me to meet her in the parking lot in the Ford F150 truck that she rented while in the city.

As I grabbed my bag and my suitcase all I could think about was how lucky I was. I also recalled the conversation I had with Stephanie after I got the job about working for the divas and doing what is asked. Walking out to the parking lot, that's all I had on my mind. Five days ago I was hating my life at home and not knowing what my future entailed. Now I'm set to go to Trish Stratus' hotel room even though it's for business it's still amazing to me.

The ride to the hotel featured the usual chit chat. She told me she just turned 30 on December 18th, I told her I was 26 and she smiled coyly telling me that I had a lot to learn. I told her about my past as a model and a writer in Hollywood as well. I found out also that she was frustrated a bit with where her career is headed, but that she made some personal resolutions on her birthday and she was determined to go down as the greatest diva in WWE history. When I told her that I'd do everything I could to help her, she let me know that she appreciated it and gently put her right hand on my thigh. We pulled up to the hotel. I helped her with her bags and then we were on our way into the room. She told me she was going to change because the jeans she was wearing were uncomfortable and she wanted to loosen up a bit. I told her that was cool.

In the room it was pretty small. Small TV, small table with one chair, small bathroom and the bed was just a double bed. Not king or queen size, but it was okay. I understand why she wanted a small room because she's able to be left alone from the public. Not sure where we would sit to talk, I moved the table and the chair closer to the bed as I sat on the bed waiting for her. While I sat there, all I could think about was how lucky I was just to be talking to this woman and then I got another boner. This time with Trish out of the room I unzipped my pants, readjusted my dick with my hand and then just as I was to do my zipper up the door opened and Trish came out.

She looked amazing. She wore the white lingerie outfit she once wore on Raw when Kane and Lita got married. It was an all white outfit with a transparent white open gown covering up white pantyhose, white undies, white heels and a white bra underneath the gown. The gown was tied right at her breasts, but there was still some considerable cleavage showing. I recognized it immediately because it's the kind of outfit that if you see once you'll never forget it.

"I hope this is alright. I wore it once on Raw last summer (August 2004) when Kane and Lita had that wedding. I didn't wear it since, so I packed it up this week and decided I would wear it on this trip. Like I said earlier, I didn't expect company. You sure you're okay with it?"

"It's perfectly fine," I told her. "No problem at all."

She sat down on the chair and opened up the notepad, then placed it on the small table that sat in between us. As she sat down, I saw her looking me up and down while licking her lips ever so quickly. I wasn't sure if she saw my zipper down or not. Frankly, I didn't care. I was too focused on just staring at her body.

"Basically what I wanted to talk to Steph about was that I'm hesitant to do a lesbian angle with Mickie. It's nothing against her. I'm just not comfortable kissing men on camera. I'm not that comfortable kissing men on camera either, but I'd rather just be portrayed as a female athlete, ya know?" I nodded yes as she continued to speak. "To be honest with you, I haven't kissed anybody lately. I haven't been with a guy in a very long time. Over a year now, in fact."

"Seriously?" I asked. "I find it hard to believe that a woman as beautiful and talented as yourself has a tough time with the guys."

"People think wrestlers are dumb. Or they think we're like our characters on screen. They don't ever want to know me. It's frustrating."

"Yeah, I can imagine." I stared right at her breasts as I spoke. Then I looked up at her face and noticed she saw me looking at her tits.

"Have you even listened to a word that I have said?" She asked.

"Of course I have. What do you mean?" I asked, hoping to get out of this.

"I can tell that you're staring, John. My legs, my ass, my tits over and over. You don't have to lie. I know you're doing it."

"I'm sorry," I pleaded. "I didn't mean to..."

"Sssshhhh. Don't be sorry. If you want something to happen tonight we play by my rules. And if you don't, I guess I can just call up Stephanie, tell her that you made her top diva uncomfortable and you'll be gone. So are we good here?"

"We're good." I said, as I took a deep breath, not knowing what was to come.

She moved the table that was between us out of the way and sat back in the chair, her legs crossed. I sat on the bed silently, not knowing what to do or what to say, so I said nothing.

"You listen well. I like that in a man. Now I'm telling you to listen some more because I've got an important story to tell. I used to fuck guys a lot. Then when I got into this wrestling business six years ago I stopped. I didn't want to be 'one of those girls' as we say. That's not me. I wanted my experiences with men to be special. I wanted them to be memorable. I wanted to save myself for the guy I'm going to marry. Six years I've waited. Now I'm 30, I was alone on my birthday and I was alone on Christmas. Fuck marriage. I'm tired of being alone. That time is over."

Trish pulled the chair forward, took her shoes off and put her feet on my lap. "Rub them," she told me. So I did, one hand for each foot. I went to reach up her leg for the top of her pantyhose, but she brushed my hand away.

"I lied about not knowing who were John," she continued. "After Steph hired you I called her and I asked who she hired. She told me your name, so I looked it up on Google and there it was right in front of me. Former model, former Hollywood writer and a huge wrestling fan. Then I did some more digging and digging until I found something else. It was in some Playboy model's blog, something about the guys she fucked at a party and how you were the best one. Then I went to her friend's page and found the same thing. Then I found one more and there it was, the clincher, the ten inch cock. They were raving about it."

"Haha," I laughed. "You missed the best part. When I moved out to Hollywood I got myself a vasectomy so whenever I am with a woman I don't need protection."

I let out a shy smile, not knowing what to do or say as she moved her right foot off my thigh and directly onto my cock, gently rubbing her foot on it.

"It just keeps getting better and better, huh?" She asked.

I was aroused again as she stopped rubbing it and then got up out of the chair. She unhooked the gown that was covering her and tossed it aside as she stood in front of me in only her bra, panties and pantyhose. Without a word, she urged me to stand up and began unbuttoning my shirt, rubbing her hands across my chest and my abs. I tossed the shirt aside as she reached down for my belt.

"When I saw you backstage during that segment with Mickie and I, I looked down. I saw your hard cock. When I knocked on that door and you turned around, I saw that hard cock. When I walked out of this bathroom I saw that cock again. I'd love to see it one more time, but you have to promise me something."

Sweat was starting to drip from my forehead, but I managed to sneak out a "what's that?"

"Nobody is going to know about this. This is just a meeting between two colleagues. Just another dull day in the wrestling business. If you're good and you keep that promise then there will be more of this."

She reached for my head, pulled me in close and gave me a long, deep throat kiss that lasted at least ten seconds. Then she pulled my pants down leaving me in just my boxers.

"Deal?" She asked.

"Oh God yes."

"Now, let me see what you got in there for me." She reached into my boxers and started to rub my erect cock. "Mmmm, it checks out. I want to taste it, but first, you have to taste me. Get me wet, I'll get you wet and we'll get eachother wet, okay?"

She sat down on the bed, her legs spread open. We kissed some more, swapping spit and tongue as I started to massage her breasts. She told me I had to go down first, so I knelt down between her knees. I kissed her left leg from her toe all the way up to her thigh, massaging her leg with my hands and then I did the same to her right leg. I went to take her pantyhose off, but she urged me to keep them on. So I reached for her undies with my right hand, then slid them down her legs and lay them on the floor. She lay back on the bed now as I put my right hand on her ass, my left on her inside thigh to keep it open and I dove in head first...literally. I licked her clit fast, then slow, then faster and finally at a really rapid pace.

"OHHHHHHH GODDDD YEAHHHHHHH. MORE! DON'T STOP!"

I kept going as I put my left hand on her butt as well, lifting her up and right into my face with my tongue deep in her pussy. She moaned and moaned, and I didn't stop. When I slowed down for a quick break, she shoved the back of my head down for more. I could taste her whole pussy, the juice was flowing, it was so wet and so awesome. I kept going and wanted to make her climax, but she tapped me on the head asking me to stop for now.

She took my head and put me down with my back on the bed. Then she mounted me and unclipped her bra. She leaned down and made out with me some more, then leaned back and let me feast on her tits. I was licking them, kissing them, rubbing them and even nibbling a bit.

"Oooh, I like that."

She went down to my boxers, then slid them completely off. She knelt off the edge of the bed as my boner was right in her face now. I sat up, smiled at her and she went to work. She rubbed my cock with both hands really fast, then put my dick in her mouth. She licked it some, then she bobbed up and down on it, moaning all the way.

"Come on Trish, suck it hard. Suck it."

She kept going, this time with her left hand juggling my balls as she went deep on my cock. I could feel it all the way in the back of her mouth, she was taking it all in and doing a heck of a job with it. She kept pulling on my ass cheeks, so I pushed harder and harder wanting to get my cock into her mouth even more. She kept moaning as she sucked and I kept on yelling for more.

"Oh God! Trishhhhhhhhh! I'm gonna cummmmmmmm!"

"Cum in my mouth! I want it nowwwwwww!"

She kept sucking and I kept on getting harder. She sucked, I hardened some more. Then I finally had to cum, so she took a step back and there it went into her mouth. She took all of it in with just a little bit spraying elsewhere. As I looked down on her, she wiped her mouth with her hand and smiled up at me. Then she slowly crawled up to the bed as we made out some more.

"I want you inside me. Doggy style."

She kneeled in front of me and started rubbing on my dick getting it hard. I was kissing on her breasts some more while she did that. My dick was hard again so she got on all fours in front of me. I got on my knees in behind her, rubbing her ass with my hands a bit, then feeling her up and reaching for her tits. She moaned in pleasure. I put my right hand on her right thigh, my left hand on her left thigh and in one motion inserted my cock into her clit. I pushed on her hard, ramming my cock deep inside her as she rocked back and forth. She reached out to the headboard on the bed and held on as I went HARD inside her.

"YEAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH! FUCK MY PUSSY!! FUCK ME! HARDER! AWWWWWWW! OH GOD YES!"

The more she yelled, the harder I fucked her.

"I love your pussy, Trish. I won't stop!"

My dick was so deep inside of her and I placed my hands on her back, rubbing her while I was fucking her.

"YEAHHHHHHHHHH! MORE! MORE! MORE! GIVE IT TO ME! YEAHHHHHHH! JUST LIKE THAT!"

As a few minutes went by I finally had to cum, so I loosened up, told her what was next and she loosened up, then I cummed into her pussy as she let out a moan. She crumpled down onto the bed, fatigued from what just happened and I laid down beside her. We kissed some as I noticed some sweat coming from the both of us. Her kisses were awesome, always full of tongue and always with passion. I reached down with my left hand to her clit, gently rubbing it and feeling the juices down there.

"Not again...at least not yet. Play with my tits, please?" She asked with a pretty smile.

"Trish, you don't have to say please to me." I informed her.

With Trish on her back, I mounted her and started to nibble on her breasts. With my hands I cupped them and I licked them all over.

"Oh God, John. That feels soooooooo good. Don't stop."

I put them in my mouth some more, first licking and sucking the left one for a good sixty seconds. Her nipple was so erect, she pushed my hand over to the other one and started rubbing her own nipple.

"I love when my nipples get hard like that. Do the other one."

Then I went to her right nipple, kissing and sucking that one some more. I put it all in my mouth, sucking, licking, nibbling some more. I heard her moaning again. With her hands, she pushed my head back. She kissed me gently on the lips using her tongue in my mouth.

"Fuck my tits. Fuck 'em now!"

I was on my knees on the bed now as Trish sat on her ass, her legs to my sides. With my left hand, I moved my cock into position as she held her breasts together and I stuck it between them. It was big enough that it poked through her tits, right under her chin. As she held her breasts together to feel every ounce of pressure from my cock, I was ramming it as hard as it could go. It was so erect and so long that it was actually going into her chin a few times. I could see some pre-cum all over her upper chest as I started to really work my cock hard. She kept on smiling.

"More! Titty FUCK me! I want to feel your cock all over! My tits want you! My tits need you!"

Still fully erect, I kept pumping my dick in her tits. A couple of minutes must have passed. I was about ready to cum, but I kept holding it in, not wanting to surprise her. Finally, I couldn't hold it in anymore.

"I'm gonna cum! Right now!" I yelled.

She tilted her head down and I shot my load right into her mouth. Again, she took it right in the mouth, but there was some more splashing this time, going onto her chest and down her tits a bit. With her fingers, she wiped it all up and put it in her mouth, smiling all the while. She sat on the edge of the bed and took off the pantyhose that was still on her legs, tossing them down to the ground. Then she crawled on top of me. My dick wasn't in her, but I sure wanted it to be.

"I want you to lie back and let me take you. I could have had anybody, but I picked you. Now you have to show me why I did. I'm going to ride you. I'm going to ride you like no woman has ridden you before. I want you to stay hard. Stay real hard. Fuck me, John. Fuck me!"

She got off of me, crawled to where my dick was and started stroking it. She was getting it hard again after it softened a bit from being overworked. I knew I had something left. I had to. I couldn't disappoint her. Not now. Not like this. She sucked on my cock for half a minute or so, then positioned herself on top of me. Slowly, she started rocking back and forth. My cock was getting harder with every movement she was making while my hands were rubbing on her tits. Then she stuck out her hands as I stuck out mine, interlocking them and getting myself in a more comfortable position. I was sitting up now with my cock on her pussy with my legs under her and her legs wrapped around me.

"You fuck my pussy and I'll fuck your mouth." She ordered.

"Deal." I smiled back at her.

dfg1980
dfg1980
64 Followers
12